Legendary Days Discussion

37 minutes ago, Ronaldo 123 said:

Hello everyone did anyone get this in the missionsScreenshot_2018-04-01-00-20-37.thumb.png.14310bdfcc73fe861748cdf917d55694.png

If the start of the month is on a weekend you will get a koban mission.
In September the 1st of the month is on a Saturday and the 2nd of the month is on a Sunday so players will get two koban missions before the 14-day event of that month starts on the 3rd of September on a Monday.

12 hours ago, Blain said:

Better info on Discord about this

Koban missions appear on the first day of the month if there's no event going on. Next event starts at tomorrow's reset. It is a superheroine themed event in honor of Infinity War movie opening this month

that's awesome! thanks for sharing this! Too bad i spent all my kobans trying to get a Legendary.

26 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

I did label it as a movie reference. Jeez. The guy being named Dirty Harry and all.

"I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?'" Well, do you, punk?

And for those wondering, the punk in question didn't take the gamble and it turned out to be a bluff.

That punk btw is not Danny - I'm getting to old for this shit (another movie reference) - Glover, as I have always thought, but Albert Popwell, if I remember correctly.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

Countless attempts, over 4K kobans (Hentai Heroes if anyone even cares) spent on refills, all that I had saved up in game, and for what? The worst cash reward in the game Every. Single. Time. What a joke. I was able to forgive the visible flaws with this now cash grab husk of a game but this is too much. If this is the trend going forward you can count me out, and I know I'm not alone in this sentiment. I stuck with the game this long because it at least appeared that the devs were trying to improve the experience, I thought I should give it a fair go, optimistic that it would get better, not worse.

Yet this event left me with nothing but needless anger, rage, frustration, depression, disappointment and disgust. The event didn't just ruin my day (not that that alone isn't reproachable enough) but my entire Easter weekend so far. Regrettably I now only recall this game with negativity. It would take a lot more than just reimbursement to make up for this horrible experience.

Not that it matters but the right thing to do would not only be to refund the kobans that all players spent (fruitlessly or otherwise) on fighting the least rewarding boss but also rewarding all players that took part in this abysmal event with Levitya. Change the event from being about winners and loser in a game of chance, with the odds ludicrously stacked against players, but rather about participation, reward and enjoyment. There was no need to reduce the drop-rate, no need to constrain the event duration. Did no one on the dev team realize how such a controversial move would divide the player base?

A good point made was to have a cap on the event boss so that the more unlucky players can still obtain the event girls after a set number of attempts, this could be sparingly relative to the event duration. Another pointer would be to temporarily increase the cash reward from event bosses so that they're not the worst every single time, either a large fixed amount or dependent on player level. Additional available rewards would be beneficial towards the experience also, such as the legendary affection gifts, making them available on the event bosses themselves would be an improvement, so long as their rate is taken from that of the cash reward, or even given in addition to it, as a bonus reward. 

If the devs hoped that this sort of event would encourage me spend real money they are sorely mistaken. I would never want to encourage this sort of business model. It only solidifies my resolve to give nothing, not a cent. Maybe some did fall for this trap, but most if not all would have learnt their lesson now, and the small sum of profit made will come at the cost of future patronage. The blatant attempt at swindling the community is both disgusting and unforgivable. 

absurdly low odds should never dictate the enjoyment (or lack thereof) in a game, and yet here we are. 

April Fools indeed. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Dark Ness said:

Countless attempts, over 4K kobans (Hentai Heroes if anyone even cares) spent on refills, all that I had saved up in game, and for what? The worst cash reward in the game Every. Single. Time. What a joke. I was able to forgive the visible flaws with this now cash grab husk of a game but this is too much. If this is the trend going forward you can count me out, and I know I'm not alone in this sentiment. I stuck with the game this long because it at least appeared that the devs were trying to improve the experience, I thought I should give it a fair go, optimistic that it would get better, not worse.

Yet this event left me with nothing but needless anger, rage, frustration, depression, disappointment and disgust. The event didn't just ruin my day (not that that alone isn't reproachable enough) but my entire Easter weekend so far. Regrettably I now only recall this game with negativity. It would take a lot more than just reimbursement to make up for this horrible experience.

Not that it matters but the right thing to do would not only be to refund the kobans that all players spent (fruitlessly or otherwise) on fighting the least rewarding boss but also rewarding all players that took part in this abysmal event with Levitya. Change the event from being about winners and loser in a game of chance, with the odds ludicrously stacked against players, but rather about participation, reward and enjoyment. There was no need to reduce the drop-rate, no need to constrain the event duration. Did no one on the dev team realize how such a controversial move would divide the player base?

A good point made was to have a cap on the event boss so that the more unlucky players can still obtain the event girls after a set number of attempts, this could be sparingly relative to the event duration. Another pointer would be to temporarily increase the cash reward from event bosses so that they're not the worst every single time, either a large fixed amount or dependent on player level. Additional available rewards would be beneficial towards the experience also, such as the legendary affection gifts, making them available on the event bosses themselves would be an improvement, so long as their rate is taken from that of the cash reward, or even given in addition to it, as a bonus reward. 

If the devs hoped that this sort of event would encourage me spend real money they are sorely mistaken. I would never want to encourage this sort of business model. It only solidifies my resolve to give nothing, not a cent. Maybe some did fall for this trap, but most if not all would have learnt their lesson now, and the small sum of profit made will come at the cost of future patronage. The blatant attempt at swindling the community is both disgusting and unforgivable. 

absurdly low odds should never dictate the enjoyment (or lack thereof) in a game, and yet here we are. 

April Fools indeed. 

Yeah that event was a shitty move and i think they really think it was a good move on their part because they think it opened a door to another event that players will play. You know what this event really did made me realize im wasting time even playing the game if they are going to pull events like this.

12 hours ago, Blain said:

Better info on Discord about this

Koban missions appear on the first day of the month if there's no event going on. Next event starts at tomorrow's reset. It is a superheroine themed event in honor of Infinity War movie opening this month

Now watch the drop rates for these girls to also have been 'adjusted'.  I mean hey why stop now.....Not that I particularly care for any of them myself.  I kinda like the purple haired one, but not pissing away kobans for her, I'd probably just get a normal boss drop girl anyways again.

Did anyone notice there are SIX girls in the picture? What powers that be?

I want the captain America impressionista.:P

lol. She'a a given. Ok, 5 pachinko girls to get. Never seen so many.O.o

Anybody got kobans left 9_9

Lol, just saw this in the bottom right corner: they tripped and fell in the laps of DL and NS. ppl are gonna be so happy:(

Edited by dirty harry

6 minutes ago, Dark Ness said:

April Fools indeed. 

I agree with almost everything you've just said. I had to come to the forums to see if anyone else felt the same and I'm glad I'm not alone.

The only part that I really don't relate to is the, "needless anger, rage, frustration, depression, disappointment and disgust." I'm disappointed, sure, but I'm not about to reenact the crucifixion with some devs, even if it is Easter.

I absolutely agree that I'm an not at all encouraged to spend money for some Kobans. 4K Kobans is about €30... I'm not about to exchange currency to buy fake currency for a slim chance of getting a "Legendary" girl.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adrian'smole said:

They have a business to run, I guess and, as they might say, "all's fair in love and money".

Any good business also understands maintaining good PR, so if they are business minded they'll at least have some good replies.  I expect at the very least a 'in the future we will rethink how to execute these legendary events' reply.

Seriously devs, look at almost any mobil game and how they do things, most of all, almost all mobil games HAVE to publish their drop rates.  They have raid bosses that take several rounds to beat and get easier to do the stronger your team is.  They have 'mercy pulls' where you don't have to pull more than x number of times, or they have increasing odds, something you already do for the normal girls.

The saddest part of all this is I see the potential for this to be a good hentai version of the average mobil gacha game.  It's already got some of the groundwork laid out for it.

A main campain that is slowly expanded upon.  Special events once or twice a month.  Rare drops we want.  PvP (not good but it's there).  A few changes here and there and this would be a solid game and you'd have people happy to drop kobans on your game.

But all you've done since february is shoot yourself in the foot or offer us 'improvements' that are frankly more like insults and punishments.

There's a lot of hostility in this thread, and for good reason.  But there's also a lot of suggestions.  In another thread you were asking for feedback about patrion changes or forum changes.  So why not ask for feedback on how to improve the game.  No survey or pull with pre loaded questions.  Get a thread going that you all will read to hear our suggestions.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

how about: pecunia non olet.:P

this event should be a wakeup call to players that they can be taken advantage of. shouldn't gamble away money like that, but I doubt they'll remember the lesson when the next legendary event rolls around. the devs have them hooked

5 minutes ago, Blain said:

this event should be a wakeup call to players that they can be taken advantage of. shouldn't gamble away money like that, but I doubt they'll remember the lesson when the next legendary event rolls around. the devs have them hooked

Absolutely. And I - and with me the devs - am sure they'll quit as resolutely as they did this time.:P

Edited by dirty harry

7 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Any good business also understands maintaining good PR, so if they are business minded they'll at least have some good replies.  I expect at the very least a 'in the future we will rethink how to execute these legendary events' reply.

Seriously devs, look at almost any mobil game and how they do things, most of all, almost all mobil games HAVE to publish their drop rates.  They have raid bosses that take several rounds to beat and get easier to do the stronger your team is.  They have 'mercy pulls' where you don't have to pull more than x number of times, or they have increasing odds, something you already do for the normal girls.

The saddest part of all this is I see the potential for this to be a good hentai version of the average mobil gacha game.  It's already got some of the groundwork laid out for it.

A main campain that is slowly expanded upon.  Special events once or twice a month.  Rare drops we want.  PvP (not good but it's there).  A few changes here and there and this would be a solid game and you'd have people happy to drop kobans on your game.

But all you've done since february is shoot yourself in the foot or offer us 'improvements' that are frankly more like insults and punishments.

There's a lot of hostility in this thread, and for good reason.  But there's also a lot of suggestions.  In another thread you were asking for feedback about patrion changes or forum changes.  So why not ask for feedback on how to improve the game.  No survey or pull with pre loaded questions.  Get a thread going that you all will read to hear our suggestions.

only way it makes a difference is to post in the #general-feedback of their Discord account. they won't read 39 page threads looking for feedback, and they certainly don't come to this forum as often as Discord

2 minutes ago, Blain said:

only way it makes a difference is to post in the #general-feedback of their Discord account. they won't read 39 page threads looking for feedback, and they certainly don't come to this forum as often as Discord

True.

But we have Jessie chan, who started the topic. .............Leave it to a woman to be curious. (I know: sexist!............but true)

And Natstar: An aspiring mod.

And some ppl that clearly are on discord.................... You be the judge of those.

I'm sure the jist of the feedback will get back that way.

Anyways. All they have to see is 40 pages and they'll know which way the shit is flying:P

9 minutes ago, Creeyos77 said:

hi guys i just wanna as you all something.so i have been grinding the dark lord boss like hell during the legendary days,but still never got levitya,how is that possible?

Read back forty pages and you'll have all the answers you ever want.:P

Edited by dirty harry

Jeez!  No sooner do we end one cow-pat of an 'event' than another is about to start.  I'll check out whether I even want these new ones before going to the washed up, underling, miserly trolls to try to get them this time.  I don't have enough kobans in my hardcore accounts to try Epic Pachinko cos I was stupid (I mean STUPID!) enough to waste them on trying to get that grey-haired witch (and I don't mean Finalmecia although I'd quite like her in my harem to 'teach her a lesson').

I checked out changing the class of my newest know-how account (where I have Levitya) to hardcore and it seems straight forward enough, although I do want to upgrade my important hardcore girls (eg Fairy and Levitya herself) and equipment a bit more first.

My congrats to all those who got Levitya and my sincerest commiserations to those who missed out but who tried their hardest.

Rest assured the HH team will be going through all the comments with a fine tooth comb but not to listen to us.  If I were them I'd be doing a psychometric analysis on each commentary, and member who posted it, and will determine what worked (for me) and what didn't.  The result HH come up with is probably not what we hoped for.  They won't care about what worked for us, unless it is to determine how they might encourage us to spend real money to update our koban collection.  The Monthly Card was a toe in the water to try this out.

The big focus for them, as a business to make money, is the number of posts that went something like: "I used a truckload of kobans for this event and she didn't drop".  They will also be analysing our responses to all the hype surrounding the launch of this Legendary Days girl, when we started responding to it, and how an astonishing 39 pages of commentary was devoted mostly to how pissed off people were at their investment for nothing in return, as well as all the emotionally desperate sounding stuff that went with it.  They will have determined that they have tapped a real gambling vein here and will seek to capitalise on this to the max, just like a lot of other more established 'loot box' sites.  We humans are our own worst enemies (just like our devotion to social media and we don't seem to care how our personal data is being mined to target ads back to us (or even worse!).

For the players who want the game to move faster for them (more girls and their harems upgraded more frequently) they will buy kobans.  For the rest of us, we will have to face moving through the game at a crawl and upgrading our girls rather infrequently, especially the later acquisitions.  The frequency of events now seems tailor-made to keep us forever in need of upgrading (say) Samane, Fairy, and now Kalissa and Lenaelle since we lack the willpower not to try for new girls and check out their affection scenes (I speak for myself here!).

9 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

True.

But we have Jessie chan, who started the topic. .............Leave it to a woman to be curious. (I know: sexist!............but true)

And Natstar: An aspiring mod.

And some ppl that clearly are on discord.................... You be the judge of those.

I'm sure the jist of the feedback will get back that way.

Anyways. All they have to see is 40 pages and they'll know which way the shit is flying:P

everybody that you mention except Jessie is a player. they give their feedback on Discord, and the devs are more inclined to read feedback on Discord. But they shouldn't be the only ones the devs hear from all the time. events like this need more feedback than that same group of players all the time. 

Btw, watching convos on Discord, Natstar & BananaJoy are participants in the test server where updates, patches, and events are supposed to be tested before going live. Seems there wasn't much testing of this event because they decided the small group of testers they have wouldn't be sufficient. A live release was the best way to shake the bugs out. Anybody reading this, think about that the next time you want to dump a bunch of real money for this game's fake money

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, elmek13 said:

I don;t win this evil chick, what now i will fight days with Lord and nothing....today girls is vanish....it;s unfair.

what to do?i feel super cheated of our hardwork to get levitya.for those who have me tried to get levitya with your best effort but failed,i really understand.its really unfair.so moral of the story like adians'smole,the people who spent the money will get her,does who dont are just left in the bin.Dont ever spend real money on fake money game,it will eventually come back to haunt you

7 minutes ago, Creeyos77 said:

what to do?i feel super cheated of our hardwork to get levitya.for those who have me tried to get levitya with your best effort but failed,i really understand.its really unfair.so moral of the story like adians'smole,the people who spent the money will get her,does who dont are just left in the bin.Dont ever spend real money on fake money game,it will eventually come back to haunt you

for those like* me

13 minutes ago, Blain said:

everybody that you mention except Jessie is a player. they give their feedback on Discord, and the devs are more inclined to read feedback on Discord. But they shouldn't be the only ones the devs hear from all the time. events like this need more feedback than that same group of players all the time. 

Btw, watching convos on Discord, Natstar & BananaJoy are participants in the test server where updates, patches, and events are supposed to be tested before going live. Seems there wasn't much testing of this event because they decided the small group of testers they have wouldn't be sufficient. A live release was the best way to shake the bugs out. Anybody reading this, think about that the next time you want to dump a bunch of real money for this game's fake money

Agree.

But let's be honest here. If they care, they listen. If they choose not to, you're not going to make them.

As I see it - and I could be wrong - Patreon is their focus group, discord is their beta testers (or the other way around) and this - the game - is the moneymaker. That's their businessmodel. As long as their client base doesn't show significant droppage the business works. Only thing to tweak is how to get the most revenue for the least amount of produce. In short: doing (good) business.:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1