Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

il y a 17 minutes, OneMoreBite a dit :

The event is half-done and still no girl drop for me. :(

Don't worry, they play shy, but we'll free them in the week to come... 

(as they say, the longer the wait, the shorter the night... oops, that's actually bad news...)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Changing villains during an event is like changing queues in a shop.
It looks like that other queue is better, but once you are in that queue, you see that it definitely wasn't the better one xD

I know, but hate to see this one don't want to drop that girl ..it's same with Donatien and Lola, trying to get her for over a month without any succes :( maybe they just don't like me so they're hiding the girls xD

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It looks like that other queue is better, but once you are in that queue, you see that it definitely wasn't the better one xD

Unless you're like me, and still paranoid about the pity bonus having a timeout, in which case you keep farming the bosses you were farming, at low speed, until they're cleared. So it's like changing queues in a shop and keeping your toe in place in the other line(s)...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

always avoid lines where the shoppers have a lot of vegetables to be weighted they are the slowest

Stay away from stores that price match that's worse then coupons and vegetable weightings>:(

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

my approach for event girls is that i try to batch up some bp (5-10, whatever i feel like it) and spend them all together during different times a day. if this doesn't work for a few days i do change the troll. i have the (!non rational, non evident!) believing that one of the 2 girls drops easier and thus a switch is necessary for me sometimes to improve my odds. xD

• Like 1

Did 200 fights with Gruntt without success, then started splitting my time between him and the Dark Lord.

Got pretty lucky on DL afterwards, Future Laverne dropped after only 52 fights. (My last two event drops on him took 123 and 137.) Gruntt finally gave up Cave Maika after another 79 battles, so 279 total there.

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

Did 200 fights with Gruntt without success, then started splitting my time between him and the Dark Lord.

Got pretty lucky on DL afterwards, Future Laverne dropped after only 52 fights. (My last two event drops on him took 123 and 137.) Gruntt finally gave up Cave Maika after another 79 battles, so 279 total there.

got cave maika from guntt already its just DL playing stingy as usual at 600+ fights i need to get her to start replenishing my money drop from finalmecia

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mortymen said:

Still none for me too ..thinking if i should leave Dark Lord and try Grunt instead, maybe he'll drop it faster :D

What you say guys, should i?

Get the one from gruntt first because the one on dark lord is the same girl as the free mission event girl but with a different look.

1 hour ago, Lady Al said:

Still nothing as well, starting to worry I will have to spend kobans this event to get both :(

Do what I do: don't sweat it. Absolutely zero fucks given until half an hour before (or more if I'm out at a party or something, naturally). Set an alarm if it's important enough to you to not miss it; otherwise, there's no point in stressing over it for the several days preceding. (I only post about my count above in order to convey some sense of the waiting process.)

Only once have I had to make a koban decision, and that was on a short event with three droppable girls. And at that point, at T-30min, I asked myself how many kobans I was willing to spend for one more girl, given that it would likely reappear in a revival the next year, and given that those kobans form some fraction of a guaranteed drop in epichinko. I ultimately decided to pass. No regrets. No stress.

Edited by Hollo

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

Do what I do: don't sweat it. Absolutely zero fucks given until half an hour before (or more if I'm out at a party or something, naturally). Set an alarm if it's important enough to you to not miss it; otherwise, there's no point in stressing over it for the several days preceding. (I only post about my count above in order to convey some sense of the waiting process.)

Only once have I had to make a koban decision, and that was on a short event with three droppable girls. And at that point, at T-30min, I asked myself how many kobans I was willing to spend for one more girl, given that it would likely reappear in a revival the next year, and given that those kobans form some fraction of a guaranteed drop in epichinko. I ultimately decided to pass. No regrets. No stress.

I start (!) worrying around the half way point when I don't have a single girl yet. Obviously won't sweat it, but nothing wrong with starting to worry a bit :) .

• Like 1

Don't give up guys! I got both girls pretty quickly (within the first 4 days I think), but I remember having terrible drop luck in other events before – like that friggin sports event from last year. Just keep at it. This is a 14-day-long event, so chances are pretty good that you'll all get at least one of the girls by the end of it.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Mortymen said:

After so many days with no luck at Dark Lord, changed to Grunt and got the girl after about 20 fight (max) only :) now back to Dark Lord again, hope he'll give Laverne too now

I know what you mean after the dark lord lyvita event incident i always leave dark lord for last in every event and in this event im pretty right  ecause im at 700+ attempts on him and nothing im waiting for him to drop the girl so i can move on back to finalmecia,I've been playing this game since January this year and im gotten every event girl besides  Lyvita and Val abrael so im hoping i dont have to add this one to the list or probaly i have 49 girls right now if dark lords drops her she will be my fiftyth so it could be that too so RNG come on PLEASE.

I spend about 600 kobens to take the girl from dark lord.A little loss for me.

What I am worried is the rate of dropping common girl is too low.I spend over 10 days in Juy Sea fighting Edwarda and get nothing.Now I am going to next adventure so this is disturbing.

57 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I spend about 600 kobens to take the girl from dark lord.A little loss for me.

What I am worried is the rate of dropping common girl is too low.I spend over 10 days in Juy Sea fighting Edwarda and get nothing.Now I am going to next adventure so this is disturbing.

I have to say, I have maxed out Edwarda and I have done between 20 and 30 more fights but I haven't got any boss girl from her. I went to the next world, fought Donatien who has dropped one girl within the first 10 fights. I guess is just luck or Edwarda's drop rate is set to be very low right now. I will keep fighting Donatien as I want to max his level as well, I'll go back to Edwarda only once I get all the girls from Donatien and max him out. I read that some people have finished the game and then went back to bosses to get girls, so I guess this might be another option. Hopefully I will be a bit luckier than that.

With regards to the Prehistoric event, I have been quite lucky. I've got both girls in my first 5 days (Laverne on day 1, Maika on day 5). Took long to get Cave Maika and I refilled my bar twice as I wanted to try my luck with Edwarda for the normal boss girls. Can't complain so far

Finally got both ..in the end Dark Lord gave up and gave me the future Laverne :) now back to Lola, hope i'll get her too before i go back to Finalmecia and try to get the girls there too. For me changing the boss in events seems to worked well, as i got the girls pretty fast every time after doing this, even if this can be just a coincidence.

Still no luck, how is it even possible after 9 days and lost count on how many battles not a single girl, I am just saying that in any other event the result for me would have been not winning a single girl, I know that some of you are going to jump at me by saying that the event have not finished yet but still, knowing my luck in this game, I know for sure that maybe even spending kobans I will only get one girl. And then I see a lot of guys saying that they got both girls in under 40 battles, this makes me sick, how is it even possible for some guys that most of the time got the girls with the first tries and then some others like me cant even get them after min 200 battles. The drop rate in this game is clearly ridiculous, thats why the ones knowing the actual drop rate are never going to tell us. 

Best regards to all, and I hope that you dont have the same luck as me. Hoping that my luck changes in this last days 

6 hours ago, kjnjkjnk said:

Still no luck, how is it even possible after 9 days and lost count on how many battles not a single girl, I am just saying that in any other event the result for me would have been not winning a single girl, I know that some of you are going to jump at me by saying that the event have not finished yet but still, knowing my luck in this game, I know for sure that maybe even spending kobans I will only get one girl. And then I see a lot of guys saying that they got both girls in under 40 battles, this makes me sick, how is it even possible for some guys that most of the time got the girls with the first tries and then some others like me cant even get them after min 200 battles. The drop rate in this game is clearly ridiculous, thats why the ones knowing the actual drop rate are never going to tell us. 

Best regards to all, and I hope that you dont have the same luck as me. Hoping that my luck changes in this last days 

Having been a player for nearly a year now (I think) I can easily say that the drop rate is high enough that most of the events you get both girls without needing to spend kobans. The nature of RNG is just that sometimes I have a "lucky period" where for 2 or 3 events I get both girls within the first 3 days, sometimes I have bad luck (no girls yet for me either this event), but in the end over the course of many events it does balance out. The lucky people will have unlucky events, and the unlucky people will have lucky events. The drop rate definitely is reasonable enough, even if I wouldn't mind an increased drop rate after a certain number of battles if you didn't get a single event girl yet, but oh well :) .

• Like 1

On 5/31/2018 at 10:33 PM, MSM007 said:

Cave Maika looks like Mother of Dragons from Game of Thrones, any thoughts on who Future Laverne is based on?

Cave Maike is basted on Game of thrones. Mother of Dragon. Love that show 

Edited by AccursedMurai

On 2018-06-01 at 6:30 PM, Kami said:

I think Laverne is based on Karin Aoi from DNA². Even the Story is based on this.

or_d652a4b9-f8fc-43fe-9cd4-1fb255776c3a.jpg

She's based on Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z as well, hence Future. Also her blue short jacket is derived from his.
Both these two made into a composition.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia