Prehistoric Event started.

Darkarhon

On 9/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, Porker said:

Don't give up guys! I got both girls pretty quickly (within the first 4 days I think), but I remember having terrible drop luck in other events before – like that friggin sports event from last year. Just keep at it. This is a 14-day-long event, so chances are pretty good that you'll all get at least one of the girls by the end of it.

Good luck!

Oh, God. Don't remind me that event! It's the only time where I didn't get any of the two boss girls available (there have been others where I only got one of them).

I'm waiting for its revival in November(?) to get a second chance with them.

3 hours ago, Romeo Arturia said:

She's based on Future Trunks from Dragon Ball Z as well, hence Future. Also her blue short jacket is derived from his.
Both these two made into a composition.

Cheers

And she is based somewhat on Marty McFly from Back to the Future ~~
You will see that soon enough.

And finally got my first girl this event, so yeah, will most likely be spending more kobans than I intended to this event :( . Oh well :) . It somehow feels worse to spend kobans on girls you don't really like... I wonder whether I will still be playing in a year and whether it would be wiser to wait for a revival event if those will still exist in a year.

• Thanks 1

While I was busy thwarting Finalmecia's evil plans, word reached me that Grunt and the Dark Lord were up to their antic tricks again: Abducting innocent girls through the ages. That, off course, is not on so I took them on. I've beaten both maniacs many times before so there should be no problem in getting the girls off them and happy again.

However, the dark Lord was laying low somewhere in the Gems Kingdom and has somehow eluded my searches for him. So I focused my attentions on Grunt who had donned one of his most gross guises to date and after battling this teasing terrorist for ten days and 523 battles he finally yielded marvellous Maika.

Now, the Dark Lord may have hid succesfully so far but doom is dawning on his wretched existance. In the immortal words of Khan Noonian Singh: He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him. (I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia and round the Antares Maelstrom and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!):ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thank Grud I got the second event girl.

F Laverne dropped day 5, and C Maika has dropped day 11, so event girls are dropping, on average, every 5 days for me since update (up from 4 days pre-update).

Does not bode well for the short event / legendary girls, but I've already come to terms with that, so no surprise.

So, yay :D

25 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

From pachinko :x

*pic*

Congrats!

I'm waiting to try my luck in the pachinko for one of those contests where getting a girl gives you points. I wouldn't mind winning a few kobans...

But even if I end up getting no girl from the pachinko (like in the last two new events), I won't complain. I got the two boss girls very early and I also managed to get Mavin from Freddy after... well, one needs 1260 battles to maximise him and I did that days ago, so I got one of his girls after more than 1300 battles. That's worse than in any event :D!

3 minutes ago, Xytaaz said:

I want to get Gork, but I worry that the chance of her dropping from a Epic Pachinko is to risky for a 1 time chance. 

well i tried  Epic Pachinko for this event hoping for shaman salem but got regular salem instead just my luck for getting the girl but not the girl.

I am wondering if it is possible to go back in time and snatch those girls before Roko Sensei gets his slimy mitts on them...  I can't shake the feeling that the drop rate for boss girls, or at least those boss girls, is broken beyond repair.

Oh, uh, got the two event girls pretty quickly this time around. Yay?

2 hours ago, GarfEild said:

I am wondering if it is possible to go back in time and snatch those girls before Roko Sensei gets his slimy mitts on them...  I can't shake the feeling that the drop rate for boss girls, or at least those boss girls, is broken beyond repair.

Oh, uh, got the two event girls pretty quickly this time around. Yay?

Well, if you find out how to go back in time please share. i'm sure we all could use it sometime xD

And of course it's a yay! More girls is always better.

I NEVER have any problems with 14 day events. The spawn rate in 14 day events are very good, without exception.

It's the 7 day events that are dangerous. I missed 3 girls so far. Once I missed out on both girls in a 7 day event, and once I missed out on 1 girl out of 2.

The 7 day events have really abysmal drop rates in comparison to 14 days.

• Like 1