Event Fatigue

Reptilicus Maximus

Marvel had this problem as well, but basically what I'm having a bit of a problem with is the fact that these events of "claim this girl/s within [insert number] days" is happening a bit too often.  I'm trying to earn enough money from bosses to upgrade my harem with affection and experience, but these events keep happening that tell me to get new girls from bosses that will only be around for a short while.

I realize that they could also be gotten through pachinko, but not all of us have the money to spend on kobans for that, so I'm content to wait until I've earned up enough to do that.

Bottom line, I feel that these events are happening a bit too fast and a bit too often for some of us to catch our collective breaths from the previous ones.  Does anyone else feel this way?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I don't want to upset you with saying this but you have to option to continue going for the higher bosses and in this case as long as you complete the missions you will still get an event girl. I personally like the frequent events even if I decide to only go for 1 or none of the girls I at least have the option though I know this opinion seems to be unpopular on this forum. To directly answer your question though yes there are tons of people that agree with you.

• Like 1

It's a common principle in games like HH to give players more stuff than they can handle for free. Either spend money to stay always on top or be unable to complete all of the given tasks (levelling girls, keep your stats up for pvp … etc.). I for myself prefer the situation as is, it's no pay2win and you can get literally everything in this game for free (mkee, with a little luck and patience)…  but you can't have it all and you have to make choices, set preferences. No complaints from my side, I like it the way it is. Better too many choices than the other way around.

Sry again for my crappy english.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, jrharr16 said:

I don't want to upset you with saying this but you have to option to continue going for the higher bosses and in this case as long as you complete the missions you will still get an event girl. I personally like the frequent events even if I decide to only go for 1 or none of the girls I at least have the option though I know this opinion seems to be unpopular on this forum. To directly answer your question though yes there are tons of people that agree with you.

51 minutes ago, dsfs said:

It's a common principle in games like HH to give players more stuff than they can handle for free. Either spend money to stay always on top or be unable to complete all of the given tasks (levelling girls, keep your stats up for pvp … etc.). I for myself prefer the situation as is, it's no pay2win and you can get literally everything in this game for free (mkee, with a little luck and patience)…  but you can't have it all and you have to make choices, set preferences. No complaints from my side, I like it the way it is. Better too many choices than the other way around.

Sry again for my crappy english.

I understand it's just that they advertise this in a "gotta catch 'em all" kind of way.

57 minutes ago, dsfs said:

you can get literally everything in this game for free (mkee, with a little luck and patience)…  

Well I do believe there are some girls that have passed me by because I only started playing this year. Also I think there are Event girls that may never come back. But I feel that While it seems events are coming too fast, I see a point a year from now where I will have already gotten the girls for the revival event and that will help it slow down a bit.  I dream of an all-in event where they put all of the revival girls on their bosses. There would be no way to get them all but I would sure try to get some of the ones I really wanted.

• Like 2

I understand the point the OP is trying to make, but I have to also disagree.  If there were fewer events, then players would 1) have access to increased revenue from the higher tiered bosses, and 2) have less girls to upgrade (so less expenses).  Players would potentially catch up with their girls and actually max out their entire harem.  This is, obviously, the goal of the game, but it is best left as a relatively unreachable goal.  Leveling the girls IS the game, and if they were all maxed out you would have nothing to do.

In addition, you have to take into account the largest complaint about the game from the players right now.  Namely, there is no protection from a bad luck streak.  When you go after a girl in the event, you run a very real chance of not getting her.  That sucks.  But it would suck exponentially more if we had fewer events.  I missed both girls last event, but I've already moved on because there are more girls to go after this week.  If events were less frequent, every missed girl would sting so much more.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-06-01 at 9:55 PM, PlusIon said:

Well I do believe there are some girls that have passed me by because I only started playing this year. Also I think there are Event girls that may never come back. But I feel that While it seems events are coming too fast, I see a point a year from now where I will have already gotten the girls for the revival event and that will help it slow down a bit.  I dream of an all-in event where they put all of the revival girls on their bosses. There would be no way to get them all but I would sure try to get some of the ones I really wanted.

Uh, what I really need the most is Levitya to get back.
As long as she at least does if ever, all is well.

Greetings

I'm kinda torn on this topic.

I am also kinda worn out from how often there's an event.

BUT

If there wasn't an event constantly, I would have more time to focus on how very low the normal boss drop rate seems to be. Never a good thing.

Just out of curiosity why do you guys want less events or shorter events? I don't personally have any issues with how frequent they are and I just occasionally don't go after a girl I don't care to have if I want to farm upper bosses. Like I said I'm just curious not trying to start anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jrharr16 said:

Just out of curiosity why do you guys want less events or shorter events? I don't personally have any issues with how frequent they are and I just occasionally don't go after a girl I don't care to have if I want to farm upper bosses. Like I said I'm just curious not trying to start anything.

I can only speak for me. But here's something that happened to me.

As we all know, upgrading girls costs money. And you know how to get the most of it: beating the strongest boss. BUT, suppose there's a Legendary Days going on, and to get the event girl, you instead have to fight the weakest boss for several days in a row. Which means much less money being earned. Which means if you do enough upgrading during that event, you'll be broke. And if a new event is starting up right after that one, you still haven't had time to build your funds back up.

Now, that doesn't happen all of the time. But it's pretty standard for event girls to only drop from weaker bosses. I'm not saying there isn't a good reason for that, but I am saying that your stream of income drops considerably if you're participating in any event. So, a long enough break to gather up funds might be nice. I have no idea how long, off the top of my head, but I can recall feeling very rushed by how close a Legendary Days was to another event.

But you are right, you can simply choose to skip an event. I have done so myself. But if I do want a certain girl and I don't want to skip an event, I just have to accept being low on money at times. Which I don't mind as much now, since there's no real urgency to upgrade girls in a timely manner. And if Roko Sensei isn't going to be any good for dropping girls, he can at least fill my pockets.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It does seem fast. Okay it is fast but, I always do one thing when an event is two weeks one girl is for one week if i dont get her i go to the other. If i get the girl i go to the other sooner or go back if i missed her that first week. Doing this ive put one girl in priority at all time. And if im lucky enough and get both then i farm like crazy and try to level them up asap. The experience i dont buy for new girls but for old ones and get affection only for the new. Currently i have around 40 of my girls above level 200 and the rest are next. For affection its only my legendary and any new girls that still need it all of the others have been maxed. Btw today i was extremely lucky and got both girls for the music deal and am able to go back to the last world to earn cash faster. I prioritized the affection only for the money no matter how much or little they give so that when im fighting low level bosses i got a decent income that has now more room to go as i raise my sexy girls. Btw im currently lvl 229 with 75 girls 2 of witch i got from the last legendary event and now two more from the current.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 2:31 PM, Reptilicus Maximus said:

Marvel had this problem as well, but basically what I'm having a bit of a problem with is the fact that these events of "claim this girl/s within [insert number] days" is happening a bit too often.  I'm trying to earn enough money from bosses to upgrade my harem with affection and experience, but these events keep happening that tell me to get new girls from bosses that will only be around for a short while.

I realize that they could also be gotten through pachinko, but not all of us have the money to spend on kobans for that, so I'm content to wait until I've earned up enough to do that.

Bottom line, I feel that these events are happening a bit too fast and a bit too often for some of us to catch our collective breaths from the previous ones.  Does anyone else feel this way?

I truly hate you for posting this

If you dont want to play in the event you DONT HAVE TO.

This is such a douchey thing to post.  You just can skip it.

Events give us new girls and they are fun. Events give you more kobans in daily missions. They are so much fun.

Next time just log out of tge game for 14 days and leave us alone to enjoy it 

What a terrible thing to post about

Edited by jyepie
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jyepie said:

I truly hate you for posting this

If you dont want to play in the event you DONT HAVE TO.

This is such a douchey thing to post.  You just can skip it.

Events give us new girls and they are fun. Events give you more kobans in daily missions. They are so much fun.

Next time just log out of tge game for 14 days and leave us alone to enjoy it 

What a terrible thing to post about

And you missed the whole point of what I was saying.  I NEVER said I didn't want to play in the events or that they shouldn't happen, just that I wanted a longer break in between them.

• Like 1

This is simply not true.

There is only one event every month, plus a 4 day legendary event every couple of months. And considering that if you use all your combativity, on average, you should be getting the two event girls on the first 10 days, that means that you have 20 days to fight the top boss, and considering that the devs take a lot of time releasing new worlds, most of the time the only thing you get from those bosses is money, and the only girls you can get are the 3 from each event plus the legendary girl if you get lucky. How is that too much? 

But... considering your complain, I'm guessing that you have been playing for less than a year, and you are also counting the revival events. Now, that's a completely different story, man. That means that you have to catch up to past events, so you are not only playing the current events, but also the ones from past years. And if you are playing two months worth of events every month, what else did you expect?

I prefer to have some choices to make each day so constant events is fine with me.  I think the main reason it feels too much for some people is the pokemon mentality, but if you just chill and assume the devs will bring the girls back at some point so no need to stress over getting her immediately, then it becomes a lot more fun.   It takes time to make assets for a girl, highly unlikely that she is going to be around for a week and never return!

12 hours ago, Reptilicus Maximus said:

And you missed the whole point of what I was saying.  I NEVER said I didn't want to play in the events or that they shouldn't happen, just that I wanted a longer break in between them.

The reason i sounded so angry is because the devs might see this and follow your advice. 

We depend on events for girls and kobans. You are welcome to skip them amd take a break  but why do you wish for everyone to pay the price because you want longer breaks.

I dont get it. If you are tired of the events you can just not do them. Why do you want everyone else to not have them as often? 

You say you want longer breaks but thats gonna be terrible.

8 minutes ago, jyepie said:

The reason i sounded so angry is because the devs might see this and follow your advice. 

We depend on events for girls and kobans. You are welcome to skip them amd take a break  but why do you wish for everyone to pay the price because you want longer breaks.

I dont get it. If you are tired of the events you can just not do them. Why do you want everyone else to not have them as often? 

You say you want longer breaks but thats gonna be terrible.

If they were going to take me seriously, they wouldn't have released this current event just three days after the last one ended.

Yes, I know too damn well that events provide kobans and girls, and that's fine.  Part of the problem is that they make you send a lot of the fight points on weaker bosses for girls that you may not even get, sometimes over days or the entire course of the event.  If you get nothing but low-level cash from that, then the whole "get event girl from boss X" thing becomes a HUGE waste of time, time that could've been spent farming from stronger bosses to upgrade the girls you DO have, or to make yourself stronger with the cash.

Yes, I realize VERY DAMN WELL that I can just ignore the events and farm and what have you, but here's the thing - the events come out so fast that not only can I not catch my breath, but it also comes across as a very obnoxious "WE'RE MAKING YOU PLAY THIS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, WE'RE GONNA KEEP PESTERING YOU WITH THIS UNTIL YOU DO!" way that forces it down everyone's throats.

So, yes, I DO recognize the benefits, but I'd like if you understood that there were problems as well with the rapid-fire releasing of events as well.  However, given your last two responses, you don't seem to recognize it, or even care about any problems that others might have with it.  And yet you think I'M the bad guy for wanting a longer break in between the events?  What's wrong with a week off or the like?

2 hours ago, Reptilicus Maximus said:

If they were going to take me seriously, they wouldn't have released this current event just three days after the last one ended.

Yes, I know too damn well that events provide kobans and girls, and that's fine.  Part of the problem is that they make you send a lot of the fight points on weaker bosses for girls that you may not even get, sometimes over days or the entire course of the event.  If you get nothing but low-level cash from that, then the whole "get event girl from boss X" thing becomes a HUGE waste of time, time that could've been spent farming from stronger bosses to upgrade the girls you DO have, or to make yourself stronger with the cash.

Yes, I realize VERY DAMN WELL that I can just ignore the events and farm and what have you, but here's the thing - the events come out so fast that not only can I not catch my breath, but it also comes across as a very obnoxious "WE'RE MAKING YOU PLAY THIS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, WE'RE GONNA KEEP PESTERING YOU WITH THIS UNTIL YOU DO!" way that forces it down everyone's throats.

So, yes, I DO recognize the benefits, but I'd like if you understood that there were problems as well with the rapid-fire releasing of events as well.  However, given your last two responses, you don't seem to recognize it, or even care about any problems that others might have with it.  And yet you think I'M the bad guy for wanting a longer break in between the events?  What's wrong with a week off or the like?

Dude, it took me like 4 months to get a girl from a lower boss... 14 days is nothing compared to that. 

This is a slow burn kind of game. Takes weeks and weeks to collect boss girls and finish the story outside of events. Takes long time to collect enough kobans for 10 epic pachinko. 

14 days to get a girl is really nothing. Im not sure how long you have played but you cant have been playing for that long if you already have fatigue.  

Edited by jyepie

7 hours ago, jyepie said:

Dude, it took me like 4 months to get a girl from a lower boss... 14 days is nothing compared to that. 

This is a slow burn kind of game. Takes weeks and weeks to collect boss girls and finish the story outside of events. Takes long time to collect enough kobans for 10 epic pachinko. 

14 days to get a girl is really nothing. Im not sure how long you have played but you cant have been playing for that long if you already have fatigue.  

Don't make assumptions. I've been at this game for over a year.

19 minutes ago, Reptilicus Maximus said:

Don't make assumptions. I've been at this game for over a year.

what is the longest it has taken you to get a girl? is there a boss girl you still dont have after a year?  (From the lower bosses i mean)