Worst movies to ever exist

pooplool

On July 25, 2017 at 11:37 PM, Necromancer said:

Nightmare on Elm Street 6

Yeaaaah, I agree. The worst movie of the whole franchise and that includes the weird 7th one.

Also the notorious The Room, Drop Dead Fred, The Care-bears Movie 

And while it's not actually a bad film, per se, I've never understood the cult appeal of Star Wars, it's honestly so boring.

1 hour ago, Drewmann said:

Worst movie: the Justin bieber one that I had to chaperone my Niece to....

My condolences. The thought of him in any life or role is yea... (Exits before the Biebernites invade)

The last avatar movie if you ever watched the cartoon it was based on you would see why any movie that is a bad rip off of something else just to try to make money off the popular name since they're to lazy to think of their own name and movie idea.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

I've seen a lot of movies over the years but absolutely the worst of them all was Krustalyov, My car! (Хрусталёв машину!) Although it has high marks on cinemasites which really made me wondering why? I still can't understand the brilliance of this movie has
It's really easy to lost in story, people talk all the time, voices are like doubled or trippled or something, and by the way all this talking make no sense to the story what so ever

Film like has very simple story and message but made it extremely hard and uncomfortable to watch

• Like 1

Any rom-com.  I walked out of Something's Gotta Give (something I've never done before or since) and it had good actors and good reviews.  They try to do two things at once and succeed at neither.  I like romantic movies, I like comedy, but they fail at delivering both.

Edited by Haile

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 6:16 AM, Necromancer said:

Dude Where's my car, Jurassic Park 2-3-4, Transformers 2-3 5-6-7... Alvin and the chipmunks, Jem and the Holograms

While Dude Where's my Car  sucks as a movie and can't remember the plot any better than where they're care is.

You have to admit it's pretty quotable.

... ANNNND DEEEEEEEEEEEENNN

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...