Legendary Days Discussion

3 hours ago, Marston said:

I did every daily battle I could (missed a few due to work) and now spent over 5000 Kobans and have non left. I didn't get them. If I can't get them today... >_>

I also got like 100+ tries without a single legendary item. Srsly what the fuck?

Hey dude you are not allowed to use Curse Words in this forum. curse words are against the rules. this forum is curse word free 

• Like 1

Quick question, does having a custom theme or character impact the odds of finding a legendary girl ? (or any girls at all)

Like, if you pay some kobans to have a different item, head, body, avatar, theme or background : what does it do exactly ? (I guess it's just for the look, but who knows)

Just now, Master said:

Quick question, does having a custom theme or character impact the odds of finding a legendary girl ? (or any girls at all)

Like, if you pay some kobans to have a different item, head, body, avatar, theme or background : what does it do exactly ? (I guess it's just for the look, but who knows)

I doubt it will help in any way in getting any girls, its for show only with the body, themes etc .

• Thanks 2

Just now, Master said:

Thanks, I doubted it too, but hey, if you don't ask... better safe than sorry.

Anyway, got them a few seconds ago, after 3 days full of farming, and 4500 kobans ; for the record.

Well done on getting the Twins finally , it tuck me 2 days and just over 3000+ kobans + free go's to get the Twins on Hentai H.

• Sad 1

I have gotten 7 Legendary gifts and no girls. I appreciate the devs adding legendary gifts, taht was a nice touch. but I would rather have better chances at getting the girls instead of these legendary gifts. I can buy affection gifts on my own, i can get as many gifts as i want on my own. 

I dont think is fair that im getting all these gifts but no girls. it makes me really sad 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jyepie said:

I have gotten 7 Legendary gifts and no girls. I appreciate the devs adding legendary gifts, taht was a nice touch. but I would rather have better chances at getting the girls instead of these legendary gifts. I can buy affection gifts on my own, i can get as many gifts as i want on my own. 

I dont think is fair that im getting all these gifts but no girls. it makes me really sad 

Adding the legendary gifts it is a great touch and it does not affect at all the drop rate of the girl, it is a different pool, actually it gives you more chances on getting at least something. Dont worry you will get the twins I believe in you. Good luck

• Thanks 2

has anyone noticed that girls drop easier when the Combativity bar is all full 20? I noticed in previous events that girls would drop if i was fighting from the 20 full fights. 
Whever i fight one by one (as it recharges every 30 minutes) i have never gotten a girl like that. girls only drop if i fought the full 20 fights from a full bar

is that just me or has that happened to someone else 

Just spent all my kobans (4000+) on refills. Got over 10 legendary affection items, but no girls. Seeing as to how I'm a charm user and I didn't get a legendary of my type, and that there apparently won't be another one of these for awhile, I'm seriously bummed out (and that's putting it VERY lightly).

We've brought this up several times before, but I'll bring it up again; add a mercy count and drop rates. I've been playing this game for almost a year and there's still neither of these things. For a game that relies entirely on RNG, that's pretty bad. I'll bring up another game for the sake of comparison: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (KHUX). This is a mobile game where you spend jewels to drop new medals (stuff you fight with) for the game, some of them are game changers, and some of them have pretty low drop rates. I'm talking a range of 85% for something basic, 10% for something good, and 5% for something great, and those are just the general percentages for a huge pool of medals (1000+ total at this point). For something crazy, like a game-breaking thing that'll pretty much guarantee your spot on the top 100 list, you have a 0.00099% chance of dropping that. People still pull for them. Why? Because people know what they're getting into and the drop rate helps them weigh the risks vs rewards. Also, for each pull, you're guaranteed 10 medals, some will be repeats, but it's still guaranteed. 

I get that HH can't be exactly like this since these games don't work exactly the same way, but I'm not trying to say that it needs to be the same as KHUX. I'm saying that this game needs to post drop rates for every available girl. Even if the drop rates are really low like 0.025% or something, at least we'll know. I like this game, but the lack of transparency is seriously killing it for me. If this game doesn't add drop rates within the next month or so, I'll just stop playing and move on to something else. I know me dropping this game isn't gonna hurt HH at all, but I hope it convinces other people to push Kinkoid and the other devs to change their game for the better.

PS I just found a few archives of all the lewd scenes on a few other websites, so my main incentive to keep playing this game is pretty much gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Porker said:

Just spent all my kobans (4000+) on refills. Got over 10 legendary affection items, but no girls. Seeing as to how I'm a charm user and I didn't get a legendary of my type, and that there apparently won't be another one of these for awhile, I'm seriously bummed out (and that's putting it VERY lightly).

We've brought this up several times before, but I'll bring it up again; add a mercy count and drop rates. I've been playing this game for almost a year and there's still neither of these things. For a game that relies entirely on RNG, that's pretty bad. I'll bring up another game for the sake of comparison: Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (KHUX). This is a mobile game where you spend jewels to drop new medals (stuff you fight with) for the game, some of them are game changers, and some of them have pretty low drop rates. I'm talking a range of 85% for something basic, 10% for something good, and 5% for something great, and those are just the general percentages for a huge pool of medals (1000+ total at this point). For something crazy, like a game-breaking thing that'll pretty much guarantee your spot on the top 100 list, you have a 0.00099% chance of dropping that. People still pull for them. Why? Because people know what they're getting into and the drop rate helps them weigh the risks vs rewards. Also, for each pull, you're guaranteed 10 medals, some will be repeats, but it's still guaranteed. 

I get that HH can't be exactly like this since these games don't work exactly the same way, but I'm not trying to say that it needs to be the same as KHUX. I'm saying that this game needs to post drop rates for every available girl. Even if the drop rates are really low like 0.025% or something, at least we'll know. I like this game, but the lack of transparency is seriously killing it for me. If this game doesn't add drop rates within the next month or so, I'll just stop playing and move on to something else. I know me dropping this game isn't gonna hurt HH at all, but I hope it convinces other people to push Kinkoid and the other devs to change their game for the better.

PS I just found a few archives of all the lewd scenes on a few other websites, so my main incentive to keep playing this game is pretty much gone.

I never said this because i felt taboo to talk about but yeah.... if the game cant let us have the girls people will look elsewhere .
There are a couple of girls that i googled to be able to see what their scenes looked like, only a couple , but i was too curious. I missed out on them before and i wanted to know what i missed. 
I dont think the devs realize that by making the drops so low all that this does is making people just want to find those scenes outside of the game, the whole point of the game is to get those girls and to see their cool scenes. if the game cant give that then why play. 

If I cant get these girls right now i might take a break from the game too, i wont quit because i love the game a lot but i might stop playing daily. this is too stressful and kind of unfair. I used all my kobans to refill in order to get these girls and nothing. now i have no kobans. I understand the devs want people to keep playing and they want people spending on kobans and they want drop rates low

But when they are so low that you cant even enjoy the game then whats the point? the devs want to keep drop rates low so people have to keep playing and they have to keep fighting the bosses but at some point people are just gonna get tired and leave. 
Ever since the new world opened some months ago i havent gotten the girls from that new boss either. the drops for the new boss must be super super low. lower than the other bosses. 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Finally i got these pretty twins, and for only 6000 kobans (28 refills), around 700 battles counting free battles from the days before. As always only saved kobans in the last day of the event.

By the way I also got 17 flowers, 13 chocolates, 7 bracelets and 2 lingerie, it will be useful to upgrade them.

Edited by jelom
  • Sad 1

Well, that's it, I didn't get her/them. It's been quite a sh*tty day, to be honest, losing more fights than usual on the Arena, not getting the girl(s) and I only managing to get one legendary item after the first of the two refills I've done.

The positive side of it is that it's a charm girl and I mostly use KH and HC girls, so to me it's not a big loss. There's that, and also that now I'll be able to use the affection items and credits I saved to upgrade her/them to upgrade Norou to 5 stars.

Anyway, congrats to those that got her, and better luck next time for the rest of us.

29 minutes ago, UnrivaledSuperHottie said:

Well i got them for free and yep i have a really good idea about how to increase drop-rate of girls and items from villains.Found it myself while experimenting with different girl teams and item sets,just a hint..."your stats,girl level and girl rarity in your team greatly affect your drop-rate" 🤩

So is it better to have lower girls? Lower quality?

Or is it better to have a rare girl in your team?

Help please

32 minutes ago, UnrivaledSuperHottie said:

Well i got them for free and yep i have a really good idea about how to increase drop-rate of girls and items from villains.Found it myself while experimenting with different girl teams and item sets,just a hint..."your stats,girl level and girl rarity in your team greatly affect your drop-rate" 🤩

Sorry man,but you are wrong. The devs already talked about this hundreds of times...THERE IS NO WAY!! to increase your droprate. It's not using a special team,a special item,booster, it's not blessing your computer or doing devil pacts,it's not spending thousands of kobans...and the only thing which will change that is if you convince the devs,what I think is difficult

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jyepie said:

So is it better to have lower girls? Lower quality?

Or is it better to have a rare girl in your team?

Help please

Well i got them on the 2nd day with certain team and i switched to a certain item set,with such set-up i got 2 girls a day every-time i tried it,while when i use a different item set with different set of girls i get multiple purple affection item drops from villains every day or two.It works for me,i can tell you about my experience that's it.But i don't see any private message feature on this page,don't want to share it with pessimistic,aggressive or impolite people.I don't care if someone believes it or not.If u want to read about it just give me  some random web address u use so i can send message there.

2 hours ago, Porker said:

Oh good another KHUX player, yeah I've brought this point up more than once.  And it's not just that they show you drop rate chances, they do stuff like mercy pulls and falling price deals as well.  If refills for this event were cheaper, that would have also helped boost moral, or like we've said a mercy pull feature, I don't know what number fight it should be that's considered 'fair' but something better than pure RNG, because it's been proven time and time again that the results are way to varied.  I don't think I've seen anyone reporting needing more than 10K this time (yet) but I know it's happened in the past.  If anyone blew over 10K and got or didn't get the twins, feel free to speak up and correct me.

1 hour ago, UnrivaledSuperHottie said:

Sorry but you can't give vague hints like that, even with your post later on.  I'm not saying that the devs don't have a bug in their system to allow manipulating odds, but we need multiple people to confirm this, and you havn't shared enough information or posted proof of your claims.  Post it here or post it on a blog with a link to it, but we're going to need proof of your claims.

53 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Ok,sorry to ask such a stupid thing like this but...We still have another day to get them right?

Nope, ends tonight in a few hours.

And now that I'm done quoting people, for comparing notes, it took me roughly 2K kobans to get the girls, I was expecting worse but I knew I'd get them, I just didn't know what it would take.  I did use the 12koban 10x battles because I didn't know how long it would take.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, UnrivaledSuperHottie said:

Well i got them on the 2nd day with certain team and i switched to a certain item set,with such set-up i got 2 girls a day every-time i tried it,while when i use a different item set with different set of girls i get multiple purple affection item drops from villains every day or two.It works for me,i can tell you about my experience that's it.But i don't see any private message feature on this page,don't want to share it with pessimistic,aggressive or impolite people.I don't care if someone believes it or not.If u want to read about it just give me  some random web address u use so i can send message there.

Well, I can definetly say that this doesn't reflect my personal experience. I got all the legendaries with the strongest girls and the best equipment available.

Got the twins in the first day. It took 84 fights and a little bit more that 3 full refils in kobans.