High Rollers - share your single spin epic pachinko results!

Ben9

6 hours ago, bane1 said:

Will be doing single spins on my alt during the Anniversary, got just over 4500 kobans = 50 odd single rolls. Will post results here day after Anniversary.

In case you haven't discovered it, you are likely to get a few extra kobans per week for doing okay in the arena.  This will help.  If you're an ace, you'll do really well!  I'm definitely NOT an ace and I've just been knocked right down the rankings from 760th to 2600th in my Adrian'smole account.  This is weird because although I've lost a few more lately I didn't think I was that bad.

I'm saving up for the summer revival in case Beach Samane is available.  I'm thinking of switching an account to charm because it is totally useless in know-how and I won the twins.

I did 5 single spins ended up with 1 event girl

Today did the same, another 5, ending with a permanent girl

In the other hand, the rewards were almost all rare not epic. Using 10x spins always rewarded me with more epic than rares. Anyway, i prefer getting girls rather than items! 

I think i will keep trying single spins, looks more valuable but still risky!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SerialLover said:

I did 5 single spins ended up with 1 event girl

Today did the same, another 5, ending with a permanent girl

In the other hand, the rewards were almost all rare not epic. Using 10x spins always rewarded me with more epic than rares. Anyway, i prefer getting girls rather than items! 

I think i will keep trying single spins, looks more valuable but still risky!

I think you mean rare --> epic and epic --> legendary xD

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

In case you haven't discovered it, you are likely to get a few extra kobans per week for doing okay in the arena.  This will help.  If you're an ace, you'll do really well!  I'm definitely NOT an ace and I've just been knocked right down the rankings from 760th to 2600th in my Adrian'smole account.  This is weird because although I've lost a few more lately I didn't think I was that bad.

I'm saving up for the summer revival in case Beach Samane is available.  I'm thinking of switching an account to charm because it is totally useless in know-how and I won the twins.

I dont bother with arena much on alt (no legendary girl), on - figures atm as most fights give between 1 and 10 mojo so loosing more than i gain. Happy to get whatever kobans i can, got a few from contests recently without even trying lol. Thinking of changing to charm as i have Fanny and Fione, Metal Noemy + few other 3*epic charm i can level up. Will see what i get after Anniversary before i decide.

14 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

In case you haven't discovered it, you are likely to get a few extra kobans per week for doing okay in the arena.

erm... how? ^^

the three weekly koban categories are money-spent, stat-upgrades and affection...

how does arena help us there? im pretty active in arena and cant figure it out... :D

I think it was my fault (as usual) that people were veering off topic as I added a bit in my post re. the Tower of Fame.  Sorry.

I haven't done any single spins since I won Dezy, but will for the anniversary event coming up (if it is an event, that is).  One thing I can add, though, is that boosters seem to have been added to the EP rewards.  These are the same (generally useless) boosters we can get through arena wins.  I got two of these in a row (1 epic Cordyceps and 1 epic ginseng).  One never knows.  They might come in handy for a rainy day because they aren't worth much trying to sell them!  May as well collect them, but I'm not happy that they've been added to the EP rewards.

For those who might be interested, Cordyceps is a genus of Ascomycetes fungus that parasitises caterpillars living in the soil.  They produce a long, skinny, above-ground fruiting body arising from the undergound long-dead caterpillar so identifying their presence.  The root-like cluster displayed in the game is a bunch of mummified caterpillars from which the Cordyceps fungus grows.  Many people collect them as curios.  The Chinese believe they have medicinal properties but this has not been proven.  Does its origin put you off trying them!?

I did 100 single spins. I am level 260. Before these gains I was at a harem size of 95.

Here are my results.

Girls: 6
Legendary Items: 43
Epic Items: 51

Here are the 6 girls and their spin number.
Spin 2: Sporty Neomy (Epic Pachinko Only)
Spin 16: Princess Tiana (Epic Pachinko Only)
Spin 50: Asta (Epic Pachinko Only)
Spin 62: Treasure (Epic Pachinko Only)
Spin 84: Empress Tsubame (Epic Pachinko Only)
Spin 90: Venam (World 10)

If you'd like a more complete list of all my spins, see this thread.

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I've got about 11,000 kobans collecting dust in two test accounts. If I don't forget about it, I'll run these through single pachinko near the end of the anniversary event, just for kicks.

If my experience is anything to go by, you may want to roll 10s, but that's up to you.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 8:00 AM, _shal_ said:

I've got about 11,000 kobans collecting dust in two test accounts. If I don't forget about it, I'll run these through single pachinko near the end of the anniversary event, just for kicks.

Here we go then. It's actually from three test accounts - on all of these I've done basically nothing besides advance the story (to various points) and missions for XP and the daily 150 kobans, so all the regular boss girls are still in the pachinko pool. 23 spins in total.

1 Gift / Epic / Lingerie
2 Equipment / Epic / Multi (HC/Ch)
3 Equipment / Legendary / Rainbow
4 Equipment / Legendary / Rainbow
5 Gift / Epic / Chocolates
6 Gift / Legendary / Bracelet
7 Gift / Epic / Chocolates
8 Girl / Epic / Nara
9 Equipment / Legendary / Rainbow
10 Equipment / Epic / Single (Harmony)
11 Equipment / Legendary / Single (KH)
12 Gift / Legendary / Chocolates
13 Equipment / Epic / Multi (HC/Endurance)
-----------------------------------------------------
14 Girl / Common / Lola
15 Book / Epic / Book
16 Book / Epic / Magazine
17 Gift / Legendary / Bracelet
18 Book / Epic / Encyclopedia
19 Gift / Epic / Chocolates
20 Book / Epic / Book
21 Equipment / Epic / Single (Ch)
-----------------------------------------------------
22 Equipment / Legendary / Rainbow
23 Equipment / Legendary / Single (Ch)

That sudden run of books in the second account was just weird.

In summary:

• Girls: 2
  • Equipment: 2 Legendary Single, 4 Legendary Rainbow, 2 Epic Single, 2 Epic Multi
  • Gifts: 3 Legendary, 4 Epic 
  • Books: 4 Epic
Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

ok just did my 50 singles on my alt, wasn't expecting much but after a great start, girl on first spin (but not anniversary girl) it went downhill fast.

Overall i got :-

3 girls (no anniversary exclusive)

17 epic equip, 12 epic gift, 5 epic boosters (3 dropping 1 after the other) 2 epic books

9 multi stat leg equip, 2 leg gift.

70 girls in pachinko with 5 on bosses, and i have to get 1 of the 5 boss girls was the kicker and she came on spin 33.

So inc the 10 single spins i already did during past event (in which i got a girl, boss again) i have got 4 girls in 60 single spins. 2 just happen to be boss girls.

Only doing pachinko when all boss girls are gained in future as no matter the odds i seem to attract them. Time to save them Kobans again, ready for the next set of spins which might still  be singles, i havent decided yet.

• Like 1

I decided to do single spins for Epic pachinko before the event ended.  My results are as follows, account by account:

Peregrine Took [Spins 4]: - Epic items: 3, Legendary Items: 1, Girls: None.

Bryan [Spins 4]: - Epic Items: 4, Legendary items: None, Girls: None.

Lili [Spins 3]: - Epic Items: 2, Legendary items: None, Girls: 1 (Edna).

Peckerbird [Spins 4]: - Epic Items: 1, Legendary Items: 3, Girls: None.

Zorba the Geek [Spins 4]: - Epic Items: 1, Legendary Items: 3, Girls: None.

Adrian'smole [Spins 4]: - Epic Items: 1, Legendary Items: 3, Girls: 1 (Viola).

No luck on getting legendary girls this time around, but I can't complain too much.  That's 2 girls out of 23 spins.  That's 8.7%, for what it's worth.

• Like 1

A while back I did 70 single EP spins with the following results

5 girls 

25 affection gifts

4 books

34 equipment, out of which i got at least 1 useful legendary item for each position

2 boosters

I was level 201 with 66 girls at the time. Without actually having collated the data it looks like single spin is NOT the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was going to save my kobans for legendary event but then decided I didn't care after the last one cost me 11k with no girl.  So 3 new spins today!

Spin 17: Legendary Equipment

Spin 18: Epic Booster

Spin 19: 2nd girl!

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 22.40.18.png