Official 2 Years Anniversary thread

kjnjkjnk

5 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

wait, so if you spin the 10x fight and 12 kobhans, you get one girl guaranteed?

No. There's a chance you get one, but there's also a chance you get more than 1.

3 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Out of curiosity, did last year's anniversary event use a special town background? The current background file seems to be new, going by the filedate.

I'm not certain, but I feel this one is new regardless, as it has 2 dick candles to celebrate the game turning 2

• Thanks 1

Oh yeah, that of course, too. I'm mostly asking because the current background is named homepage_anniv.jpg, which definitely did not exist before (I guess-checked some possible filenames a while ago for events that took place before I started playing), so I'm wondering what if anything the previous anniversary background was called.

(Yes, I'm a bit of a file collector...)

Edited by _shal_

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

Oh yeah, that of course, too. I'm mostly asking because the current background is named homepage_anniv.jpg, which definitely did not exist before (I guess-checked some possible filenames a while ago for events that took place before I started playing), so I'm wondering what if anything the previous anniversary background was called.

(Yes, I'm a bit of a file collector...)

I cannot remember a background last year. Everyone was in the pachinko and nowhere else. That pachinko thing is interesting. All girls up to that point are on it. And one was on it twice. Good luck with this puzzle xD

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, goderos said:

Fought Bremen (over 100 fights) and Edwarda 20 fights. No drops. I am wondering whether I should go back and try Dark Lord..

So why I have decided to battle the highest possible boss, which in my case is Roko Sensei. In this way if I do not have luck to win any girl, at least I will get the most money for my Combativity  points. I do not think that beating lower boss will give you better chance.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hentai_Heroe said:

So why I have decided to battle the highest possible boss, which in my case is Roko Sensei. In this way if I do not have luck to win any girl, at least I will get the most money for my Combativity  points. I do not think that beating lower boss will give you better chance.

What you said make sense. Sometimes you see from the beginning whether you are very lucky or normal luck (or unlucky!) on an event. Sometimes you get event girls immediately whilst sometimes it takes till the last day. I am normal lucky on this one I guess, I kept fighting, used 3k kobans and got two girls from Bremen: Rabbi and Val Abrael. In the meanwhile I am farming Bremen which is the boss of my current world.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No. There's a chance you get one, but there's also a chance you get more than 1.

I'm not certain, but I feel this one is new regardless, as it has 2 dick candles to celebrate the game turning 2

So what is the benefit of spinning x10? Do you get a higher chance of getting a girl than spinning once, ten times?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

So what is the benefit of spinning x10? Do you get a higher chance of getting a girl than spinning once, ten times?

The only think for me is that I have saved some time with clicking ten single times. I never won more than one girl with x10 spin.

Edited by Hentai_Heroe

I have to say I am very pleasently surprised. Based on the announcement I expected just the Event Boss Girls to make a return as Boss drops and everything else to return to Epic Pachinko only so i was quite happy to find that Bosses can drop Girls that have so far been Pachinko exclusive. I am equally happy to see that you can farm any boss for the girls so I won't lose as much money as I usually would farming event girls. So far I've fought Fredy 280 times and got 3 girls out of it. Unfortunately one of them was Grok but I was planning on buying refils until I got them all anyway so w/e. I hope I keep being this lucky with the droprate. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

it saves times and doing 10 times saves time for example when an event is about to end soon it helps to do more attempts at getting an event girl before the event ends.

Bastian posted a screenshot on discord of him getting more than one event girl to drop but that rarely happens because it does not increase your chance of getting them to drop but as you can see below it is possible to get more than one at a time.

image.png.169a4e1b22565c5f2c312d2b236d83d8.png

Edited by natstar
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

And the 50(?) added Epic Pachinko girls:

(...)

If it's actually supposed to be 48, I'd guess the errors are the duplication of Bunny's mother with the boss adds, and maybe Mountain Sophie (no other girls from Summer Life have been added either to bosses or pachinko).

Okay, so according to the list posted by Jessie now, the ones who are currently in Epic Pachinko but shouldn't be there are Mountain Sophie and Boku Mi Maï...? Hmm. Sophie okay, but the other one doesn't make much sense, what with all other Music Party girls available.

Edited by _shal_

the event looks great:
1) lot of girls in EP
2) lot of girls in trolls battles
3)
girls at all world bosses -  you do not have to fight low-level bosses.
4) Solveig has gotten her 4th and 5th stars

I do not know how with a drop because people complain, but it's only 1 day. You can not drop everything right away :)

super event!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Masters said:

If you go to a gumball dispenser which has gumballs of different colors and you want a red one, the chances of you getting a red one is diluted by all the colors.in there.

But if you go to a dispenser which has ONLY red ones, red ones are going to be the ONLY ones to drop.

There are two independent dispensers, one with event girls, one with boss girls. And you use both of them.

Last year many people tried the single roll pachinko due to the number of girls and on average it seemed that you had more than 10% chance to drop a girl. If anyone try this again this year please share your results :)