Jump to content

Anniversary, 100 Epic Pachinko results!


Recommended Posts

Today I will take one for the team and hopefully answer the question of which is better, 1 game Epic Pachinko, or 10 games Epic Pachinko.

Each 1 game cost 540 Kobans, and each 10 games costs 5,400 Kobans. Well had 54,000 Kobans saved up. Instead of doing the 10 games and get my 10 girls & 10 legendary gifts guaranteed, I did 100 regular 1 games with no guarantees!

*Note, Epic items are the lowest tier item you can get in Epic Pachinko.

And here are my results:

First 10 Games

Game 1: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 2: (GIRL) Sporty Neomy
Game 3: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Sunglasses
Game 4: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 5: (LEGENDARY) Hardcore Sunglasses
Game 6: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 7: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 8: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 9: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 10: (EPIC) Concubines' Samurai Helmet

Second 10 Games

Game 11: (LEGENDARY) Expert Red seaplane
Game 12: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Wooden leg
Game 13: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 14: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Buff T-shirt
Game 15: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 16: (GIRL) Princess Tiana
Game 17: (EPIC) Seductive Pilot hat
Game 18: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 19: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 20: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa

Third 10 Games

Game 21: (EPIC) Tough Attaché case
Game 22: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 23: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 24: (EPIC) Tantric T-shirt
Game 25: (EPIC) Lover's Armor
Game 26: (EPIC) Lucky Kimono
Game 27: (LEGENDARY) Lucky Shirt and tie
Game 28: (EPIC) Succubus' Buff T-shirt
Game 29: (EPIC) Inspiring Katana
Game 30: (EPIC) Hardcore Takuhatsugasa

Fourth 10 Games

Game 31: (EPIC) Inspiring Dragon Helmet
Game 32: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Nerd shirt
Game 33: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Trousers
Game 34: (EPIC) Touch Reading glasses
Game 35: (EPIC) Ginseng root
Game 36: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Magical outfit
Game 37: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 38: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 39: (EPIC) Cordyceps
Game 40: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet

Fifth 10 Games

Game 41: (EPIC) Charming Pilot pants
Game 42: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 43: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pirate doublet
Game 44: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 45: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pilot shirt
Game 46: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 47: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 48: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 49: (EPIC) Seductive Shirt and tie
Game 50: (GIRL) Asta

Sixth 10 Games

Game 51: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Anarchist
Game 52: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Attaché case
Game 53: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 54: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 55: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Big hair
Game 56: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 57: (EPIC) Concubines' Foot Ball
Game 58: (EPIC) Lucky Geta
Game 59: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 60: (LEGENDARY) Flowers

Seventh 10 Games

Game 61: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 62: (GIRL) Treasure
Game 63: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 64: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 65: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa
Game 66: (EPIC) Lucky Electric Guitar
Game 67: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Head transmitter
Game 68: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 69: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 70: (EPIC) Tough Magical outfit

Eighth 10 Games

Game 71: (EPIC) Sex Maniac's Reading glasses
Game 72: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 73: (EPIC) Expert Takuhatsugasa
Game 74: (LEGENDARY) Expert Man Power
Game 75: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Kitten
Game 76: (EPIC) Daredevil's Sunglasses
Game 77: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy East harmony
Game 78: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 79: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 80: (EPIC) Lover's Foot Ball

Ninth 10 Games

Game 81: (EPIC) Guru's Eternal knot
Game 82: (EPIC) Book
Game 83: (EPIC) Concubines' Leather jeans
Game 84: (GIRL) Empress Tsubame
Game 85: (EPIC) Encyclopedia
Game 86: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 87: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Electric Guitar
Game 88: (EPIC) Expert Man Power
Game 89: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Katana
Game 90: (GIRL) Venam

Tenth 10 Games

Game 91: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 92: (EPIC) Book
Game 93: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Laptop
Game 94: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Tube radio
Game 95: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 96: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 97: (EPIC) Lucky Kesa top
Game 98: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 99: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Beanie
Game 100: (EPIC) Hardcore Samurai Helmet

CONCLUSION

GIRLS: 6

LEGENDARY TOTAL: 43
LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT: 32
LEGENDARY BOOSTERS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY BOOKS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY GIFTS: 11

EPIC TOTAL: 51
EPIC EQUIPMENT: 26
EPIC BOOSTERS: 2
EPIC BOOKS: 8
EPIC GIFTS: 15

So, is 1 game Pachinko a better choice over 10 game Pachinko? In my personal opinion, absolutely not. Out of 100 games I only got 6 girls, one of which is already a world drop. All the equipment will all be worthless in another 10 levels, luckily I can sell it in the market. However the books and gifts which made up 1/4 of the drops are useful. You're better off doing 10 Games Epic Pachinkos.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

Edited by What in the fuck
I miss counted, I actually have gained 6 girls instead of 5. Treasure blended in with the other rewards. Her name has now been made bold to match the other girls in the list.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for doing this WITF, I'll no longer play the single game in my second account. Based on a small sample size I've been close to even odds so far comparing 10 x epic vs single play. Clearly my luck is about to change. Nice work.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had enough to do 2 epic 10x spins. So I tried my luck at the Single spin. After 10 I did not have a girl. So I used the 10x. I got a regular Pachinko Girl. So I am done with Epic Pachinko single spins. More than half of the other 19 items were only good to sell It was hard to sell the purple items, but I am charm and the multistat items do me no good.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I had enough to do 2 epic 10x spins. So I tried my luck at the Single spin. After 10 I did not have a girl. So I used the 10x. I got a regular Pachinko Girl. So I am done with Epic Pachinko single spins. More than half of the other 19 items were only good to sell It was hard to sell the purple items, but I am charm and the multistat items do me no good.

 

I feel your pain Pluslon. I'm also Charm, and out of all 58 of the equipment items, only one of them was full charm. Unfortunately that single item was lower stat then the item I already had on, so literally none of the equipment was useful. At least I have $20+ million now...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, this is good reason not to try single spin. I considered it for a bit because I wasn't sure about buying kobans. Still unsure about that so maybe I will not end up with anything besides what I may win from bosses. I expected better success so far considering how many girls I have to get. But its only the first day anyways.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, What in the fuck said:

Today I will take one for the team and hopefully answer the question of which is better, 1 game Epic Pachinko, or 10 games Epic Pachinko.

Each 1 game cost 540 Kobans, and each 10 games costs 5,400 Kobans. Well had 54,000 Kobans saved up. Instead of doing the 10 games and get my 10 girls & 10 legendary gifts guaranteed, I did 100 regular 1 games with no guarantees!

*Note, Epic items are the lowest tier item you can get in Epic Pachinko.

And here are my results:

First 10 Games

Game 1: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 2: (GIRL) Sporty Neomy
Game 3: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Sunglasses
Game 4: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 5: (LEGENDARY) Hardcore Sunglasses
Game 6: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 7: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 8: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 9: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 10: (EPIC) Concubines' Samurai Helmet

Second 10 Games

Game 11: (LEGENDARY) Expert Red seaplane
Game 12: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Wooden leg
Game 13: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 14: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Buff T-shirt
Game 15: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 16: (GIRL) Princess Tiana
Game 17: (EPIC) Seductive Pilot hat
Game 18: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 19: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 20: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa

Third 10 Games

Game 21: (EPIC) Tough Attaché case
Game 22: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 23: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 24: (EPIC) Tantric T-shirt
Game 25: (EPIC) Lover's Armor
Game 26: (EPIC) Lucky Kimono
Game 27: (LEGENDARY) Lucky Shirt and tie
Game 28: (EPIC) Succubus' Buff T-shirt
Game 29: (EPIC) Inspiring Katana
Game 30: (EPIC) Hardcore Takuhatsugasa

Fourth 10 Games

Game 31: (EPIC) Inspiring Dragon Helmet
Game 32: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Nerd shirt
Game 33: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Trousers
Game 34: (EPIC) Touch Reading glasses
Game 35: (EPIC) Ginseng root
Game 36: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Magical outfit
Game 37: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 38: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 39: (EPIC) Cordyceps
Game 40: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet

Fifth 10 Games

Game 41: (EPIC) Charming Pilot pants
Game 42: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 43: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pirate doublet
Game 44: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 45: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pilot shirt
Game 46: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 47: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 48: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 49: (EPIC) Seductive Shirt and tie
Game 50: (GIRL) Asta

Sixth 10 Games

Game 51: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Anarchist
Game 52: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Attaché case
Game 53: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 54: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 55: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Big hair
Game 56: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 57: (EPIC) Concubines' Foot Ball
Game 58: (EPIC) Lucky Geta
Game 59: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 60: (LEGENDARY) Flowers

Seventh 10 Games

Game 61: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 62: (GIRL) Treasure
Game 63: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 64: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 65: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa
Game 66: (EPIC) Lucky Electric Guitar
Game 67: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Head transmitter
Game 68: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 69: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 70: (EPIC) Tough Magical outfit

Eighth 10 Games

Game 71: (EPIC) Sex Maniac's Reading glasses
Game 72: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 73: (EPIC) Expert Takuhatsugasa
Game 74: (LEGENDARY) Expert Man Power
Game 75: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Kitten
Game 76: (EPIC) Daredevil's Sunglasses
Game 77: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy East harmony
Game 78: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 79: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 80: (EPIC) Lover's Foot Ball

Ninth 10 Games

Game 81: (EPIC) Guru's Eternal knot
Game 82: (EPIC) Book
Game 83: (EPIC) Concubines' Leather jeans
Game 84: (GIRL) Empress Tsubame
Game 85: (EPIC) Encyclopedia
Game 86: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 87: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Electric Guitar
Game 88: (EPIC) Expert Man Power
Game 89: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Katana
Game 90: (GIRL) Venam

Tenth 10 Games

Game 91: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 92: (EPIC) Book
Game 93: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Laptop
Game 94: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Tube radio
Game 95: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 96: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 97: (EPIC) Lucky Kesa top
Game 98: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 99: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Beanie
Game 100: (EPIC) Hardcore Samurai Helmet

CONCLUSION

GIRLS: 6

LEGENDARY TOTAL: 43
LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT: 32
LEGENDARY BOOSTERS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY BOOKS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY GIFTS: 11

EPIC TOTAL: 51
EPIC EQUIPMENT: 26
EPIC BOOSTERS: 2
EPIC BOOKS: 8
EPIC GIFTS: 15

So, is 1 game Pachinko a better choice over 10 game Pachinko? In my personal opinion, absolutely not. Out of 100 games I only got 6 girls, one of which is already a world drop. All the equipment will all be worthless in another 10 levels, luckily I can sell it in the market. However the books and gifts which made up 1/4 of the drops are useful. You're better off doing 10 Games Epic Pachinkos.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

That's unfortunate, especially for you. Many thanks for doing this, you have save us, the unlucky ones 

Link to post
Share on other sites

To be completely honest, I cannot recall the last time I played a single game of Epic Pachinko, if I ever have. Once I knew a girl drop was only guaranteed with ten-spins, I just got in the habit of saving kobans for them. That didn't change even when the price was raised. If I'm going to spend that many kobans, I want to be sure I'm getting a girl.  So while I very much appreciate this project, I can't really say it taught me anything I didn't already suspect. In fact, and I know this won't be a popular opinion, frankly I'm impressed you walked away with six girls, as opposed to the ten you would have been guaranteed for ten ten-spins.  At least it's much better than I would have thought you could do. So you've actually boosted my optimism... just not enough to do this myself. :|

Link to post
Share on other sites

i tried my luck did 12 got 2 girls one would have been a future revive boss girl and the other was know how legend. the rest were yellow so my luck was decent as far as girls i guess. Since I'm keeping my account charm having more knowhow legends than charm kinda hurts lol

Edited by mrnebulae
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GarfEild said:

... frankly I'm impressed you walked away with six girls, as opposed to the ten you would have been guaranteed for ten ten-spins.  At least it's much better than I would have thought you could do. So you've actually boosted my optimism... just not enough to do this myself. :|

I actually thought I might have gotten more then 10. I've been saving since the first anniversary. The first anniversary I had enough for 10 games, but I decided to do singles and got 2 girls in my first 6 games. I'm not trying to persuade you into doing single games, in fact the opposite. Do not do single games, it's not worth the kobans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GarfEild said:

To be completely honest, I cannot recall the last time I played a single game of Epic Pachinko, if I ever have. Once I knew a girl drop was only guaranteed with ten-spins, I just got in the habit of saving kobans for them. That didn't change even when the price was raised.

I cannot remember the price being raised :S
I've played since the start of the game, and the epic pachinko has always cost the same.

They raised the great pachinko 10x price, but those don't give a girl.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/07/2018 at 5:48 PM, What in the fuck said:

Today I will take one for the team and hopefully answer the question of which is better, 1 game Epic Pachinko, or 10 games Epic Pachinko.

Each 1 game cost 540 Kobans, and each 10 games costs 5,400 Kobans. Well had 54,000 Kobans saved up. Instead of doing the 10 games and get my 10 girls & 10 legendary gifts guaranteed, I did 100 regular 1 games with no guarantees!

*Note, Epic items are the lowest tier item you can get in Epic Pachinko.

And here are my results:

First 10 Games

Game 1: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 2: (GIRL) Sporty Neomy
Game 3: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Sunglasses
Game 4: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 5: (LEGENDARY) Hardcore Sunglasses
Game 6: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 7: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 8: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 9: (EPIC) Magazine
Game 10: (EPIC) Concubines' Samurai Helmet

Second 10 Games

Game 11: (LEGENDARY) Expert Red seaplane
Game 12: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Wooden leg
Game 13: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 14: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Buff T-shirt
Game 15: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 16: (GIRL) Princess Tiana
Game 17: (EPIC) Seductive Pilot hat
Game 18: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 19: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 20: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa

Third 10 Games

Game 21: (EPIC) Tough Attaché case
Game 22: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 23: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 24: (EPIC) Tantric T-shirt
Game 25: (EPIC) Lover's Armor
Game 26: (EPIC) Lucky Kimono
Game 27: (LEGENDARY) Lucky Shirt and tie
Game 28: (EPIC) Succubus' Buff T-shirt
Game 29: (EPIC) Inspiring Katana
Game 30: (EPIC) Hardcore Takuhatsugasa

Fourth 10 Games

Game 31: (EPIC) Inspiring Dragon Helmet
Game 32: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Nerd shirt
Game 33: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Trousers
Game 34: (EPIC) Touch Reading glasses
Game 35: (EPIC) Ginseng root
Game 36: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Magical outfit
Game 37: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 38: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 39: (EPIC) Cordyceps
Game 40: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet

Fifth 10 Games

Game 41: (EPIC) Charming Pilot pants
Game 42: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 43: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pirate doublet
Game 44: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 45: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Pilot shirt
Game 46: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 47: (LEGENDARY) Flowers
Game 48: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 49: (EPIC) Seductive Shirt and tie
Game 50: (GIRL) Asta

Sixth 10 Games

Game 51: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Anarchist
Game 52: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Attaché case
Game 53: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 54: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 55: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Big hair
Game 56: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Jpop doll
Game 57: (EPIC) Concubines' Foot Ball
Game 58: (EPIC) Lucky Geta
Game 59: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 60: (LEGENDARY) Flowers

Seventh 10 Games

Game 61: (EPIC) Flowers
Game 62: (GIRL) Treasure
Game 63: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Samurai Helmet
Game 64: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 65: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa
Game 66: (EPIC) Lucky Electric Guitar
Game 67: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Head transmitter
Game 68: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Geta
Game 69: (EPIC) Lingerie
Game 70: (EPIC) Tough Magical outfit

Eighth 10 Games

Game 71: (EPIC) Sex Maniac's Reading glasses
Game 72: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 73: (EPIC) Expert Takuhatsugasa
Game 74: (LEGENDARY) Expert Man Power
Game 75: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Kitten
Game 76: (EPIC) Daredevil's Sunglasses
Game 77: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy East harmony
Game 78: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 79: (LEGENDARY) Chocolates
Game 80: (EPIC) Lover's Foot Ball

Ninth 10 Games

Game 81: (EPIC) Guru's Eternal knot
Game 82: (EPIC) Book
Game 83: (EPIC) Concubines' Leather jeans
Game 84: (GIRL) Empress Tsubame
Game 85: (EPIC) Encyclopedia
Game 86: (EPIC) Chocolates
Game 87: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Electric Guitar
Game 88: (EPIC) Expert Man Power
Game 89: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Katana
Game 90: (GIRL) Venam

Tenth 10 Games

Game 91: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 92: (EPIC) Book
Game 93: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Laptop
Game 94: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Tube radio
Game 95: (LEGENDARY) Bracelet
Game 96: (EPIC) Spell book
Game 97: (EPIC) Lucky Kesa top
Game 98: (EPIC) Bracelet
Game 99: (LEGENDARY) Super Sexy Beanie
Game 100: (EPIC) Hardcore Samurai Helmet

CONCLUSION

GIRLS: 6

LEGENDARY TOTAL: 43
LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT: 32
LEGENDARY BOOSTERS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY BOOKS: Non-droppable in Epic Pachinko
LEGENDARY GIFTS: 11

EPIC TOTAL: 51
EPIC EQUIPMENT: 26
EPIC BOOSTERS: 2
EPIC BOOKS: 8
EPIC GIFTS: 15

So, is 1 game Pachinko a better choice over 10 game Pachinko? In my personal opinion, absolutely not. Out of 100 games I only got 6 girls, one of which is already a world drop. All the equipment will all be worthless in another 10 levels, luckily I can sell it in the market. However the books and gifts which made up 1/4 of the drops are useful. You're better off doing 10 Games Epic Pachinkos.

If you have any questions for me, please let me know.

That's a comprehensive analysis.  Thank you.  It seems you learned a tough lesson.  It matches what I have found, but without your large sample.  From about April things seem to have changed in EP.  I personally found that not only are girl drops less frequent, but that legendary equipment and gifts in single drops are also rarer with epic equipment more common (admittedly, this is from only two rounds of comparisons).  I also found something else (something you point to as well, but probably hadn't noted).  Useless boosters have started to appear.  I don't use them now unless I win them as they are horrendously expensive to buy yet have lousy resale value, as well as only lasting a limited time.

In each of my 6 accounts, the last time I played 10x I got a much greater proportion of legendary items than I got in 9 single plays the time before, but only three (in total) I was able to use.  I sold the rest.  However, in 6 times 9 single plays for the Music Party event, I managed to get Nika (legendary) and Ninja Agate (both in hardcore accounts).  Ninja Agate is legendary in performance if not in name, so for both I was a very happy chappy.  It's a bit hard to conclude one way ot the other, except that 2 girls in 54 spins is not a great return.  Let's say I was to get one more girl from 60 spins, 3 girls as compared with 6 I would get in 10x play in the total for my six accounts would not be great.  I also suspect this is the norm now.  Like you, I have been lucky enough to get 2 girls in one round of single plays, but that has been very early on, so having this luck at this time is pretty lucky for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...