Bug:? No rewards from ToF weekly contest

ffs

So far I did not receive the rewards for the last weekly ranking. It reset properly but nothing happened. ID 1050374.

Already tried: deleting all cookies and restarting session.

Furthermore I don't get proper Session data (already reported, got answer, waiting for fix), but since nobody else is reporting this, may I didn't get rewards because of the session data.

Edit:
Tried deleting cookies for new sessiondata and tested with no success on:

- Ubuntu 16.04, Firefox

- Windows 7, Firefox

- Android, Chromium

Edited by ffs
added ID, added more info what I tried to solve it.

every shitpost in this forum gets a reply. not me. Maybe I have to convince myself that this bug was only part of my imagination and that it's just not possible to track something like this.

So I probably keep talking to myself like a madman.

Maybe I can't expect, that helping you on other subjects by sending you screenshots will be rewarded with help.. Or maybe you are bighearted and you want to really help me. Not with this small bug and the missing ~100 Kobans or 1000 0000$, no you have bigger goals with helping me. You want me to be honest to myself and finally act upon what I have realized a long time ago but can't bring myself to act accordingly. The big truth: Browser games are a waste of time. Spend your time doing something more meaningful, keep working on your thesis so you can feed your girlfriend and maybe soon-to-come family.

I honestly thank you, kind hearted sir.

So I will think about this until tomorrow and then continue lying to myself.

or find something else to waste my time upon.  

• 11 months later...

Good afternoon. I'm Tibor1985. I'm sorry to bother you. I need Help because I didn't get Revard in the Game For Tournaments, and in Activities In Missions Tasks don't fill in Anniversary's Gift sections. I reported to the Bugs, but they don't do anything with it.