Proofread the new FAQ, plus other notes.

Hollo

Sooo happy to see a new FAQ, btw. And TIL how to swap two girls on my team. (I'd been using a third girl temporarily.)

General typos:
"as player I would advice against doing this" > "As a player I would advise against doing this."
"is speeding up" > "is speed up"
"How can I chance" > "How can I change"
"on two locations" > "in two locations"
"with a the highest" > "with the highest"
"elo system" > "Elo system"
"ELO system" > "Elo system" (Capital E, that's all. Elo is a family name.)
"5 type of events" > "5 types of events"
"july" > "July" (two places)
"january" > "January"

Question I didn't see, that I'd like to:
What skills are in which slots in the 6-piece epic equipment set I get for an event mission?

Clarification:
Q: Do the regular villain girls interfere with my chance of getting the event girl?

Regular villain girls do interfere with your chance to get an event girl or other non-regular girl from the epic pachinko. Where they do not interfere with your chance, is when battling a villain.

• Like 1

Interesting that in English capitalization of months has remained a thing... in Dutch it has been abandoned for over 60 years xD

I've changed most of those things.
The question you like to see is now just in the information above.
The clarification isn't needed in this case, because out of context it should be clear that it talks about battling and the pachinko issue is dealt with in the pachinko section.

One question about the "typos"... I was under the impression speeding up was a gerund in this sentence. So I'm not sure this is actually wrong.
Mind you, my English grammar is not that up to date, so I might be wrong here.

-----
On a different note: these kind of things are easier for me to find if you just post them on my personal feed on my personal page on the forum.
Over there I won't ever lose eye of it, whereas a thread can easily go down the list.
I'm not always online xD

Or even better, PM me on Discord.
I'm not that hard to find there (even though my name is different)...
I'm Jessie's SlaveMod there xD

------
------

-Edit-

I've moved this thread to Feedback, because it doesn't really report a bug from the game or suggest some new features or anything.
In fact, I'm not even sure where this should go, but Feedback seemed the best place right now (Feedback about a thread?).

• Thanks 2

Interesting point about capitalization - didn't know that about the Dutch. Yeah, AFAIK, in any English-speaking countries, months are still capitalized.

Boss girl clarification: that's fine, and I hope you're right. (It comes very soon after the pachinko questions, so it might be confusing, but I hope not.)

"is speeding up" - you know what? I goofed. A little. I think my way is technically correct too, but so is yours, and when I read it again, your way is more "natural" to my native English ear. (Your grammar is good enough that you fooled me; I never realized English wasn't your first language. You're right to ask in case of colloquialisms, I suppose.)

Contacting you: actually, this is something I forgot to address: adding to the FAQ in general. I honestly didn't even know where to put this topic either ^_^; I thought about Feedback or Bugs or Suggestions. Meanwhile, I'm not the only one who's likely to ask to have something added, and this topic isn't going to stay at the top of this forum for long, and no one's likely to think to look at this, and I'm sure a lot of people won't know to just PM "Jessie's SlaveMod" on Discord. xD So an entry in the FAQ that answers how best to contact you for new entries might be worthwhile.