Black Hair

Yamamura

So is it a French thing, or they are just trying to trigger others? I can see the comments now... Just keep it civil if you do want share what's going on.

Let's cut to it then. The only ones I see with the tag "black hair" are the black woman. All the other women who clearly have black hair, they tag it as "dark." Even Gork and Mala have "dark hair." Example; Take a look at Deitra Von Kaufmann's hair. It's labeled dark (even though I would say its dark brown, but that's besides the point). Now to Mary Joelson, she has pretty close to the same hair as Deitra, too close. However they choose to have Mary labeled black and brown. Example two; Claryss Thomasdaugher VS. Eugénie Latable. Yeah, okay...

I really don't see a point in having the "dark" even a label. If it's dark brown, just name it brown. If it's dark blonde, just have it blonde. They can clearly combined the dark with an actual color to make more sense. As shown on Norou, she's "blonde and dark pink."

If you have an answer, boy am I just dying to hear it.

On that subject, there's a few more inaccuracies. Lady Meta has 'Dark' hair as well, despite obviously being a brunette.

My guess there were several people writing up the descriptions, and one of them liked the word 'Dark' :P

That said, yeah, just putting it as 'dark' isn't making much sense. It'd be fine for (for example) Rumiko's hair to be referred to as 'Dark Green' for example, but Dark in and of itself is a bit too wide a category. Especially when you've already unlocked her entire life's story.