How you doing in the "League"

casey

I'm still in the top 10, and up to 7th. There is now just 1 person ahead of me who is under level 150, and only the same 2 are the top 15, but that will change.

The level 86 guy who was in 6th place on Saturday with 368 points at level 83, is now in 14th with 441 points. He's not making the top 15 without spending AND a lot of luck - he has an 18 point lead on 16th. So he's toast.

The former 5th place at level 141 with 381 points, is now down to 6th at level 143. Still looks good to promote with a 110+ point lead on 17th, who is also only level 169.

Given that I also have 100+ point lead on 17th, I expect to promote. I'm likely weak for my level, but I'm active and not spending. I might be able to not relegate if I move up 1 level, but it's certainly possible to relegate back down.

1 weird thing I noticed. There are free to play people not taking advantage of free stuff. 76th place finally has points in my league: 1 whole point. Somebody could easily just poach the top 75 regularly even if they weren't very interested.

Edited by Zteev

Boo! 👎🏻 

Patch notes wont do. It needs to be a pop up when you are in your league. Especially since the counter still is tge same. This should be leading.

Anyway, I can still win. 1st with more than 30 pounts ahead, but unfortunately thats nothing that a bunch of kobans cant fix. I have a guy spending. He was over 50 points behind. I go to sleep for 6 hours, wake up and hes 3 points ahead. Only to fall inactive again so now its 30. 

*sigh*

10 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

Yeah that's a bit shit. I dunno about a popup, but at the very least the "Season end in ..." display shouldn't be fucking lies.

When they do the patch today the timer should be fixed unless they are going to reset it themselves tomorrow.

I will definitely end in second place in my league.😭  The level 180 guy has refilled at least 5 times, one again today with the new bar of 15 tokens and is now 12 points ahead. He was running out of players who could beat, but now my league has been expanded to 116 players, of course all new ones are low level, so he will win in the end if he uses all his remaining challenges.

The rest of players currently in the first 15 positions are: 9 players of 240+ level including me, 4 players of level 180-190, one of level 156 in 11th position and a brave one of level 129 in 6th place.

By the way, the league timer is now correct : Season ends in 9h 22m

55 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

they should have wait till the end of the season before making the changes. but ok its only wanker 1 so doenst matter anyways as long as u in the top 15. the prizes is nothing to go all in for that ^^

Exactly. They decided to change the rules, had a vote, then chenged the rules yet again by changing the refresh rate, max attacks, etc.. Dumb.

• Like 1

I was added to a league on Nutaku after the patch.

So in the end I missed out on 10.5 days of league experience and the chance to promote to the next league...

But I will be able to go for promotion with the start of the next one, and I will be able to collect xp like everyone else, so yay!

still 1st in my bracket on the main server, but dropped to 2nd on test server...
keeping in mind what this guy must have spent, since he wasnt the 2nd the last days,
at least i want to believe he just did it for the xp and not the reward...
otherwise he would have cost it for both of us... :D

I expected to be 2nd after Arvelak. Since they changed the rules midseason that's not gonna happen. sorry Arvelak, you deserved to win. Think I'm gonna be ok for promotion, even for top 4. Also think I'm losing interest in this game. guess the paying customers are in America.

allright.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

4 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I expected to be 2nd after Arvelak. Since they changed the rules midseason that's not gonna happen. sorry Arvelak, you deserved to win. Think I'm gonna be ok for promotion, even for top 4. Also think I'm losing interest in this game. guess the paying customers are in America.

allright.PNG

Yes, yes they are.
The US is bringing in the most money for Kinkoid.

15 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

allright.PNG

I would of probably lost because of sleep anyways. The only reason I stayed either 2 or 3 fights above or below your position was because I was getting over a cold and had several days where I'd wake up early and have to try going back to sleep (although that day I slept for 10 hours didn't help 😅).

1 minute ago, Arvelak said:

I would of probably lost because of sleep anyways. The only reason I stayed either 2 or 3 fights above or below your position was because I was getting over a cold and had several days where I'd wake up early and have to try going back to sleep (although that day I slept for 10 hours didn't help 😅).

Sickness helped win the contest. That would have been a hoot.😪😷🏁

Same in my league. I was set to win, but they changed the rules, now a sad French boy named Brad who was 50 points below me turns up more than 100 above. 

Im not spending kobans, though I'm tempted to deny this guy his undeserved "victory". The douche spent hundreds of kobans for the 128 reward. It has shown me how leagues will go, what they are for and now they get this deadline stress kobanspening every week instead of every other week. And we are all 'happy' with that change. 

Anyway, congratulations @Kinkoid You must like watching your bank account tomorrow. I will on the other hand be cancling my subscription amd use my time for something more fair and rewarding. 

I finished my league on 666 points. Not going higher, seems fitting. 

• Like 1

Why do you care about 1st place finish in the beginner tier? By rights I should be 1st in mine but there's someone who poured a crapload of kobans into refills and he can have the 1st place prize. As long as I move up over the next few weeks to a tier where I'm competing against people around my level it's all fine. Once you're out of the lowest levels people will understand that spending 500 kobans to win a 120 koban prize is idiotic.

• Like 2

Lol this is so dumb, All week long I spent all my point, even getting up in the middle of the night to spend them to maintain my 2nd rank, then in the last few hours a couple people literally dumped hundreds of kobans to get into 2nd and 3rd, , Im happy with 4th, I am not spending 500+ kobans to take back 2nd, they should not let Kobans be used for leagues.should actually have to fight for your place. Don't they realize the payout for even first is only 120?

6 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

Why do you care about 1st place finish in the beginner tier? By rights I should be 1st in mine but there's someone who poured a crapload of kobans into refills and he can have the 1st place prize. As long as I move up over the next few weeks to a tier where I'm competing against people around my level it's all fine. Once you're out of the lowest levels people will understand that spending 500 kobans to win a 120 koban prize is idiotic.

Again, and I can't stress this enough, it's not about the prize or winning the beginners tier. I can deal with losing, fairly. It's about game mechanics, unfair changes and what this means for future tiers. It means this game is turning mkre ans more to the dark side. In the higher tiers, unfortunately you'll find more and more koban spenders because thats where they go after 'winning' a leacgue. With prizes going up, spending kobans will be the norm. 

I hope for your sake you're right, but I fear you are a bit naive in thinking it will stop. 

• Like 1