How you doing in the "League"

casey

I do not understand why people spend Kobans at all on this, There is only 99 fights you can do and you get enough points through the week to battle all 99 and have a bunch left over so you can even miss a few points and still have max fights by reset, it's not like spending Kobans gives you additional people to fight, it's a set amount.

• Thanks 1

How am I doing in the League? We'll see tomorrow morning aka in 6 hours. 

Has fought all 99 players, won like 80% of them. This is second week being Wanker II and this second week I've been placed in a bracket with less stronger players than last time.

This time at least I managed to stay in top 15 for now unless some other players would pass me overnight in the last 6 hours.

For the record Pos 1 has 854, I'm Pos 11 with 777, and Pos 15 is 758.

Also there was some Germany player who has bought like 3-4 refills since day 1.. was holding top position for like 5 days and currently he's after me in rank.

Buying refills is pointless!

3 hours ago, Kamira said:

battle all 99 and have a bunch left over

Well, not exactly a bunch. I've finished my 297 fights right now, at 3.5 hours till the league close, and I haven't missed a token this week. So only 4 left over. Once you end up in a league with 102 or more players, you can't finish all the fights without kobans. So that's gonna make for an interesting first round of sexpert 1, they should have a single league with 180 people in it.

And my second attempt at Wanker 2 has me finishing in first at 881 points, 24 points ahead of 2nd place. It was kind of funny, this morning I watched as 2nd place spent 2 refills back to back pulling 50 points ahead of me. He must have been pretty upset seeing me taking my spot back over the next 14 hours. Other koban spenders I've noticed are finishing at 8th, 13th and 33rd.

1 minute ago, Urist said:

Well, not exactly a bunch. I've finished my 297 fights right now, at 3.5 hours till the league close, and I haven't missed a token this week. So only 4 left over. Once you end up in a league with 102 or more players, you can't finish all the fights without kobans. So that's gonna make for an interesting first round of sexpert 1, they should have a single league with 180 people in it.

And my second attempt at Wanker 2 has me finishing in first at 881 points, 24 points ahead of 2nd place. It was kind of funny, this morning I watched as 2nd place spent 2 refills back to back pulling 50 points ahead of me. He must have been pretty upset seeing me taking my spot back over the next 14 hours. Other koban spenders I've noticed are finishing at 8th, 13th and 33rd.

Ah I didn't know it can go over a 100 but still it's silly to spend Kobans unless your in the last 15 and going to get demoted and still have people to face, if your still going to move up, no point in spending.

Well if you hit the refill while the bar is already partially full, it costs less kobans. If you can do that to jump up a reward tier, it might get you a net profit in kobans. Especially in sexpert 1 where 2-4th get 192 more kobans than 5th-15th.

OK I'm confused now. There's 100 people in my league, so I've got a max of 99 opponents, 297 fights, 891 points. And another player in my league beat me to 891 points, so I couldn't finish 1st. But somehow I've got an extra 3 league points? Not complaining, but where the hell did those points come from?

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 11.22.49 am.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In second place in my league, 7 points behind 1st who i think has had 1 refil. cant wait another 1 1/2 hrs for refil to get final 3 fights and with so few left i dont want to waste kobans. Shouldn't drop out of top 4 unless guw 3 below manages to win all his fights (i beat him easily) so happy with promotion after being knocked to 16th  last week whilst i had to sleep..

5 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

OK I'm confused now. There's 100 people in my league, so I've got a max of 99 opponents, 297 fights, 891 points. And another player in my league beat me to 891 points, so I couldn't finish 1st. But somehow I've got an extra 3 league points? Not complaining, but where the hell did those points come from?

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 11.22.49 am.png

It is a bug that has not been fixed yet because some players started at 3 points i won every one of my battles.
image.png.3dcab04d10eb69902b6b8941468d0a36.png

• Like 2

So I decided to sandbag my bracket (in Wanker 2), as I didn't fancy my chances of being competitive enough in Wanker 3 next week. (I'm estimating that I would have likely finished between 75th and 85th, so no demotion but also no kobans, and not much XP to gain.) Had to leave 45 points on the table today to finish like this:

HH_S3_W2.png

• Like 2

On a sidenote, 75th place in my Wanker 2 bracket finished with 285 points, so it would have been possible to win kobans here even if you don't win a single battle (297 losses -> 297 points). Avoiding demotion only required 147 points.

And in the Wanker 1 brackets that my dormant extra accounts are parked in, it would have been possible to get 15th place with those same 297 all-losses points (well, in two of the three brackets anyway, the other required 310 points for 15th). So pretty much, any active player no matter how bad or how low-level should easily manage to get promoted to Wanker 2 and stay there indefinitely.

Just now, TheSonicSly said:

Is the Game crashing or lagging like crazy for anyone else or not? I can't do a thing right now! 🤬

Nah, it's pretty putrid. Take solace, people who are asleep right now, at least you don't have to deal with the update lag associated with Tower off-seasons.

Trying to push through anyway, and where I only had three losses last time, I already have a loss in my second fight...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Urist said:

It must be. With the overpopulated leagues, being strongest isn't a guarantee of a high spot in the rankings. And with the game breaking ties based on who got to that score first, every minute lost is a disadvantage.

Precisely. Oh Man, this is seriously painful. Over 30 minutes of My day wasted just staring in frustration at the lag on this site. 😡

Took me about 40 minutes but the server finally let me get my 15 battles in. It sort of looked like all the opponent battle counts reset as well but people retained their points.

I've actually beat 5 people total but the count makes it look like I only defeated 3 people in the league.

• Like 1