How you doing in the "League"

casey

Think I've finally figured out the routine that's going to happen for me heading forward in le leagues: Finish in the top 15, then stall out, promote again, stall out again, rinse and repeat. Currently, I'm moving toward another stall out in W3.

Besides that, I'm hoping the ladies and gents have managed to figure out some upgrade that doesn't crash the entire server when the transition between seasons happens later tonight. They've had time to do something about it, and I'm positive players in BOTH languages have let their feelings been heard on that front.

• Like 2

Question time: Season ends tonight.
I've got 905 Points with 102 in the league (me inlcuded) 1 win gives u 3 points. 102-1 = 101 * 3 fights * 3 points = 909.
Yet the top player has 918 Points.

How.
The.
Fuck.

image.png.2dd50c0b559c941bf8699966c28e272f.png 

image.png

Edited by smd

8 minutes ago, smd said:

I've got 905 Points with 102 in the league (me inlcuded) 1 win gives u 3 points. 102-1 = 101 * 3 fights * 3 points = 909.

How.
The.
Fuck.

image.png.2dd50c0b559c941bf8699966c28e272f.png 

image.png

If you read back you'll find there were some discrepancies at the beginning of the season. Seems to have happened last week too. The whole system is not yet bug free so don't spend any kobans on strategy yet.

Just pray, hope  and fta 🙂 f.... them all

56 minutes ago, smd said:

How.
The.
Fuck.

I was online last week right as the season changed, ready to spend my fresh tokens. It took a LOOOOOONG time to get through fights due to the lag. I did 10 fights then logged out, figuring that was enough to prevent me from maxing out my tokens by the time I woke up. When I did wake up, I still had the 30 points from my 10 wins, but my fight counter against people had been reset. So I was able to fight and beat some people 6 times instead of 3. Unfortunately I'm not the strongest in my league so I'll be finishing well below 900 points regardless.

Edited by Urist

10 minutes ago, SuperTanya said:

Tbh I don't even remember what were the rewards for 16th-75th place before.. in my opinion 16th-30th place kept the old price pool and those next tiers got so nerfed that it doesn't matter if you are 31th ot 85th - it's not worth the effort.

16th-45th place pay out better now, 46th-75th worse.

1 hour ago, smd said:

How.
The.
Fuck.

There is 5 hours left in this season, my league also has 102 players

If I get all my remaining combat credits I will have 12 fights left with a current total of 888 points with the additional possibility of another 36 points for a total of 924

I don't understand the math but if I win I certainly won't complain:D or care.9_9

Well, I was pondering to go for 4th or 16th in W III. Then they introduced all the new tiers an I decided to go for 4th. Had to buy a refill cos I missed the first fights at the beginning of the season ( I know, how unfrench of me).

I wonder how many perfect scores there  are gonna be in my bracket.........

thru.PNG.ea697f850c84d4367cb4286291cf6bc5.PNG