How you doing in the "League"

casey

HH League Story 84 - D3 7-Hexagon Top 15 A.png

Screenshot from yesterday. I don't doubt that other players moved around me, but I stayed at #7.

HH League Story 84 - D3 7-Hexagon Top 15 B.png

------------------
D3 run #52 2021/08/19-26
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 297. losses: 3.
Average: 21.48
Finished: Top 15

Pretty "normal" or somewhat routine week in a way league wise for me, especially compared to the previous one (which I knew was a fluke for now) and how busy I've been outside the game (and forum). Edit: the one player I lost to in battle was Ghost (I expected to lose to George and a few other very high-level players as well, but I did catch them at the right time to score low-point wins).

Good luck, have fun this week folks. Stay safe!

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I'm on vacation so not really playing optimally (and quite unable to write here). I won the last league doing most of my fights before the blessings change, since I had the optimal team and I knew I started my holidays on Monday - so unable to minmax at all. This league I've been playing on full chlorella and just full rainbow equipment on everybody, and I'll do the same on the next one, so I don't know what will happen but I'm sure I won't win :P .

Reporting from a train: 3rd position 😀

• Like 8

another surprising top4 placement this week for me, i take it

1096695153_leagueresults.PNG.a0fe73dd5ee8d5cbfcc69858d9979985.PNG

there are some surprises in the scoring:

1) I got an average of 22,82

2) i even beat my clubleader chthugha (never had a chance before, and i got more lucky than him, e.g. getting sjw-cheater on a midsnapshot when he didnt)

3) i usually lost against fredxxxxx, but this time there was a big difference, maybe he couldnt adapt as well to the new system?

4) never had lozmodeus before (or i cant remember), but with only 8 wins for his level he made a pretty good placement

5) sjw got first ofc, he probably didnt cheat his way this time, but you never know

this week should be more relaxed as i can see only two better players in the league, but maybe it's the other way around, when i expect it, i wont make it?

GL everyone!

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

This week in the D3 I managed my first 6,000+ finish (with an average of 20.38 per bout).

image.png.e6e2c76679b535e434e8242a67d0b55f.png

Thanks for the screenshot, you completed a good league even if not getting into top 15.

Congrats to govenants for his excellent score.

• Like 4

Another week in D3, started at level 415, finished at level 417.

Here are the screenshots taken a few hours before the end.

IMG_20210826_073449.png.e9fe31481bd6e2da1f4ade4ba3df28a7.pngIMG_20210826_073547.png.776f7d7c64ffbd9e9455a9d0c82f9b4b.png

Final rank: 2nd.

IMG_20210826_162403.thumb.png.ca908db59b55905ca8107bd95d5201fb.png

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 300 wins and 3 losses

Same average score than last week (21.5). 

Well, I don't know what to say about that result. I suppose the planets were fully aligned for me this week (I probably need the entire universe aligned for a top1 😄 ). 

I don't except having a such result or even a top 4 every week. Anyway, I'll do my best and I'll see where I finish. 

See you next week.

• Like 15

Top 4 again. As expected, it was quite hard. 

I missed a girl after the renewal of blessings. It costs me 4 losses because I did not find Ichigo-Kun and Thek unboosted (I could beat them narrowly at the beginning of the week). So strategic error on my part.
Fortunately Varlock did not play this league otherwise I would have been excluded from the top 4.
The scores are tight. Congratulations to @Shal, I know his value but this is only the 2nd time that I have been beaten by a lower level than mine since I have been in D3. I would like to be a little mouse so I can spy on his strategy (very different of mine). 

100 opponents, 4 losses, an average of 22,83 (a very good one for me, I made top 1 with less)

Screenshot taken at 12h47

150939524_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.e830aeb9314113b3ef8373de6c8b1857.JPG

Scarlet-Titan, Lili and Kenrae in my league this week. No possible top 1 but I think top 4 is reachable.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7

11 hours ago, Troctout said:

Scarlet-Titan, Lili and Kenrae in my league this week. No possible top 1 but I think top 4 is reachable.

I'm on vacation with limited time and plying from my phone, so you never know 😉

• Haha 2

On 8/26/2021 at 7:44 PM, Dmitrii said:

image.png.ec84512eadddb1b64cf8f208308f2fae.png
The fourth top 1 in a row, no wonder, I'm stupidly lucky with the leagues and a high level, I use the damage of the boost non-stop.

Where are all the lvl 480s and 490s? 😅

But congrats. You were due some easy leagues right?

I'm happy to report I made it back in the top 4. Finished third.😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

My encouragement to @DvDivXXX , @Tom208, @Pelinor and @Moonlynx. All of you are the perfect example of how a good play can overcome the level difference in league and get into top places. Keep going, mates!

I think the new system offers more opportunities than the previous one if you are not in the high levels.

It makes me happy to see again shal in the above screenshot and ruling in D3, as he passed the same hard route as you are doing now. But seeing him now at level 470 makes me fear the day I will be in the same league with him.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, jelom said:

It makes me happy to see again shal in the above screenshot and ruling in D3, as he passed the same hard route as you are doing now. But seeing him now at level 470 makes me fear the day I will be in the same league with him.

yeah, shal's scores are exceptional again, he didnt bother to switch to CH, but now he's a really threat again - probably one of the few players who already know what they are doing

also crazy to see how you 'low level' guys improve - you got lucky ofc (21,5 for a top4 (2nd place) is very low for the new system), but you deserve it for your effort

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm posting this fairly early this week, as I won't be available around reset time. I think this should hold (as in, I would be surprised to get ejected from Top 15 in the next hour and a half, although you never know):

HH League Story 85 - D3 7-Hexagon Top 15 A.png

------------------
D3 run #53 2021/08/26-09/02
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 297. losses: 3.
Average: 20.70
Finished: Top 15 (Edit: Yup. I ended #7 but same difference ^^)

I took it easy this week and didn't fight tooth and nails for a top 4 as the stars were not aligned for that (plus I was too busy to min-max enough). I'm getting very low on cords, so I've used less than usual, and it seems to have worked out okay for the most part. Funnily enough, the 3 losses were against 3 different opponents this time, not just one I simply couldn't beat. Just a few unfavorable crit rolls in match-ups that were otherwise winnable. I hope this sticks, but in any case I've finished my fights so I'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 8

My holidays are finished ( :( ) so this will be my last league with low scores. I've played with full chlorella, on autopilot (just using full rainbow against everybody) and from my phone - I've had some mistakes along the way, like doing 12 fights without boosters 😅.
Well, this is the result:image.png.933ba425fc9efb8ad887f30315c55cc2.png

I was prepared to be out of top4 so no big deal. In fact, I was 3rd last week and that's more than I expected. Next league I'll be back 💪

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So this week... I truly don´t get it ... when the week started I thought: top 4 is doable, dificult but doable...but since yesterday my scores pretty much went to shit (I know rng, bla , bla .. but that´s just another type of unlucky rng)

Worst ever performance in a D3 league where I seriously wanted to compete (worst average I had as well I believe)

:/ ... really kinda strange..

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.59.42.png

on nutaku: also weird but not as bad as on hh .. overall: just a weird week and I genuinely hope that it just was rng and not another bug :P (since we´ve had quite a bunch of them this past 24 hours)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-02 um 12.59.23.png

• Like 8

image.thumb.png.d089bd63959e10b3e828a3777fb396a2.png

I can't believe I got 4th here. This was easily the hardest and most equalized league I've ever been in. So many high lvls and so many (perma-)boosted players. As you can see the points in general were pretty low. Would have been content with anything within Top10. 

• Like 9

Yay, first win with the new system! ^^
Also the highest average I've ever had. Which is honestly kinda surprising...with how rare 24 and 25 scores are without CH/KH blocks and heals I initially expected overall scores to be lower across the board for pretty much everyone except perhaps the highest level players. But low scores in matches are also proving to be rarer than they used to be. Catching people unboosted makes more of a difference than it used to, so that may be part of the reason. Also I'm seeing WAY too many people in D3 with really bad setups. Including very high levels. So that also gives some extra points. 

Hello there, DXKing ^^

Oh, also...always wanted to be HC, but "couldn't", because too weak. Now that it doesn't matter I was just waiting to have gear immediately available with better total stats than what I had on for CH. HC just kinda suits me better for...reasons and such...

hope.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 7

big surprise for me this week, not sure what exactly happend, but i probably misremembered the strength of some players or they are not too used to the new system yet. Either way, good for me.

image.png.0d116d6718a32f90836df105558df904.png

at some point,5 minutes before finish, nox ater might have been angry cause it was so close, i tried to stall as long as possible to keep him tilted, just in case we would join the same league after reset (edit: we didnt):D

image.png.98fc414132ba0ef0fd8b44beaa711ad7.png

to the stats: 22,93 average, 3 boosted players fought, all wins

Edited by blaa
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

A much tougher time going into my 2nd league. Halfway in nothing but opponents that severly overpower me. I actually used up all my challenge chances this time at that. 

Will have to grind more optimally for the competition to come in tier 3.

league T2 winner.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Ledash said:

my 2nd league

Hi there, welcome to the forum and to this thread. No problem with someone brand-new to the leagues sharing their progress here, we all started somewhere, but could you please follow the concept of the thread in your posts?

Post a screenshot of your league's top rankings next time (featuring you—which you do by sorting the page with the "Ch." column once you've done all your fights; this will put you on top of the list and then your opponents starting from #1). You'll see examples in the vast majority of posts in this thread if what I'm saying isn't clear for you. Please don't post just the "Congratulations" popup, nobody cares about that. Thanks.

Also, please provide a summary of your results with at least some data (like your level, how many boosters you've used, of which rarity, how many wins, losses, ideally your average etc.) and tell us your journey. If you can't provide us with more than a couple of vague lines about how Wanker 2 is hard for you at this point, then it's a bit too early to join this group just yet. Cheers.

• Thinking 1

Another week in D3, started at level 417, finished at level 418.

No screenshot this week because I was in late.

Final rank: 7th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 294 wins and 3 losses

Lower average score than last week: 20.86 

So, back to normal, no top 4 this week (but a pretty easy top 15), I don't complain about that result 😉

See you next week.

• Like 7

On 9/2/2021 at 3:37 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Hi there, welcome to the forum and to this thread. No problem with someone brand-new to the leagues sharing their progress here, we all started somewhere, but could you please follow the concept of the thread in your posts?

Hi. Thank you for having me.

Post a screenshot of your league's top rankings next time (featuring you—which you do by sorting the page with the "Ch." column once you've done all your fights; this will put you on top of the list and then your opponents starting from #1). You'll see examples in the vast majority of posts in this thread if what I'm saying isn't clear for you. Please don't post just the "Congratulations" popup, nobody cares about that. Thanks.

Please refer to attached images. Just so happened to screenshot more as well at the time, though list is by rank versus ch. I can tweak that for next time.

Also, please provide a summary of your results with at least some data (like your level, how many boosters you've used, of which rarity, how many wins, losses, ideally your average etc.) and tell us your journey. If you can't provide us with more than a couple of vague lines about how Wanker 2 is hard for you at this point, then it's a bit too early to join this group just yet. Cheers.

Data:

• lv187 (started 162)
  • 3 epic cordyceps+1 epic chlorella (2 days with that set and 3 days with rare variants of those)
  • Win/Loss ratio rough estimate: 198 / 105. After 51 players started getting mixed ratios. Last 23 players outright walled me, most 30+ level difference.
  • Including myself, 102 players in this league for some reason.
  • Used kobans to jumpstart challenges for first 3k points.

Journey: Immediately saw things were gonna be more tight in this league when min lv player was about 77 and there were far more players around my level or higher. My charm stat was maxed on cash back at lv 140 and my gear was to date, and I had my girls around lv120ish. Even with NYE and my boosters though I knew my limits. Players higher level than me may not have had my damage, but 3k+ defense difference would typically be what did me in. Yes, I mean only defense. Opposing Harmony+Ego mattered very little against me unless ego was near double mine.

Will that suffice @DvDivXXX

league .jpg

league T2 winner_stats.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1