How you doing in the "League"

casey

3 hours ago, Ledash said:

Will that suffice @DvDivXXX

Thanks a lot for your positive response. This is more than enough, you actually went from one of the least informative posts we've seen on this thread to one of the most detailed ones. ^^ You don't have to go that far every time, but it seems clear that you're already monitoring your own progress for yourself, which is a great habit to have in this game. I'm pleasantly surprised and perfectly satisfied. Thanks again, and best of luck from now on.

• Thanks 1

So 3rd this time. 

@Kenrae made the screenshot for me :) : 

I was quite unlucky this week with RNG (more critical for my opponents even if I had much more harmony). So I coud'nt beat Lili and Scarlet-Titan is far away.

The end result is surprisingly correct. I must not have been the only unlucky one. 

100 opponents, no loss, an average of 22,4.

For the next D3, top 4 is achievable (not top 1)  but I will be penalized by the new blessings on Monday because I have no blessed mythical girl and Wednesday's update may upset everything at the last moment. 

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 6

Posting early because I won't be available for that until much later, and this is very unlikely to change (for me):

HH League Story 86 - D3 7-Hexagon Top 15.png

------------------
D3 run #54 2021/09/02-09
Boosters used: zounds
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 295. losses: 2.
Average: 20.90
Finished: Top 15

Not much to say this week. Pretty standard top 15 for me these days (well, before the new meta we're only about to really experience and explore starting in half an hour or so). I'm pretty eager for that. Lots of thoughts, ideas and experimentation in mind, and I'll need to see it in practice to know.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

(well, before the new meta we're only about to really experience and explore starting in half an hour or so). I'm pretty eager for that. Lots of thoughts, ideas and experimentation in mind, and I'll need to see it in practice to know.

Did someone tell you if the mythic booster applied to defense?

9 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Did someone tell you if the mythic booster applied to defense?

Yes, although I personally haven't seen definite proof, @Tom208 and others have confirmed that it doesn't change your stats as the defender. It does work as in the description. So, everybody will be weaker as the defender now (having only 3 leg boosters instead of 4), and the +15% att is a private bonus that only helps you when you're the attacker in PvP.

So I expect point totals in general to go significantly up compared to what we're used to, and using the private booster should mean even more points for a number of competitive players.

• Like 5

I´m also posting my result a bit earlier than usual. This week was a bit difficult since I´ve had a pretty week setup during the first round of blessings on hh and a weak one currently on nutaku, otherwise I may have had a chance for 1st on both of my accounts (especially on nutaku since @Kenrae is in my hh league :P )

Still a pretty good week for me especially when compared to last week :D

Also congratz to @Kenrae :D !

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-09 um 13.00.13.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-09 um 13.00.07.png

• Like 10

Well, I said a had a shot at winning this and...
image.png.a3033ec4cf3eb61ddc6d72da51b405db.png

22.57 average is not high, but it's been more than enough to win so I won't complain. I did most of my fights before the blessings change because I don't have New Year Estelle, but in the end there weren't that many people who had all three double blessed mythics.
I don't know if my score is due to bad RNG, the specificities of this bracket or some strategic errors on my part I'm still not aware of; I need to keep learning the new system.
Congrats @holymollyon your 3rd!

• Like 10

After a long time in D2, last week I decided to promote to D3 and try my best. I lost too much progress in D2 because you have to skip a lot of fights or lose on purpose to score a 16-30 placement.

My first result in D3 is #23, but more important is to get the most xp with victories possible. Due to my low level I have some losses, but I think less than in D2, so I think it was a good move:

image.png.a110d3597674b492fd62735fb081e64a.png

Average: 17.82 (doesn't matter for me, I'm surprised that a Top 30 was possible)

Victories: 254/297

This week I'm on vacation and have not enough time, so I demote to D2 again. I will come back 😜

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5th week on the trot that I've finished 3rd . Pleased as I'm back in the office full time, so playing when I can in the evenings.

104 players. 309 fights. wins: 308. losses: 1 (to sliq who I couldn't catch unboosted.

Average: 22.45.

Snapshot taken before work this morning 6 hours before league finished, when I was 2nd,

144688200_HH090921.png.f98c2186a027ee91f69a1a334d61343a.png

NolanZarek who isn't even top 15 here made a very late splurge for 2nd. 

image.thumb.png.e98c24f8cd8308c3c968b76bc8dbfad8.png

Good luck to all this week and may the RNG gods bless you.

• Like 11

Lowest average I've had in quite some time, but...judging from the scores of others it was just an overall thing across the league. All in all an expected result of the week. No way to challenge Anime world and not enough meaningful threat to drop out of top 4, so...here I am I guess.
The picture was taken some 10 minutes before the end as I had to leave. Not sure how the scores may have changed then, but...I did keep my position.

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 12

I was sure I was doing a bad strategy by battling many players before the mythic girls blessing, but I didn't thought that it was for so great a difference. Scarlet-Titan, joe and shal waited until monday to start their battles, and Testiclese also left many battles for later. And some of them probably used the new mythic boosters the last day.

My congrats to Scarlet-Titan for his victory, joe was behind, ans shal performance is impressive as always.

image.png.d43bafbcabf92611b404bcef894b4ea8.png

• Like 11

i couldnt be around for reset, gladly somebody from discord took a screen

Screenshot_15.png

even though i used the get almost all fights before the bad blessings appear, i didnt have a chance - mnefc was behind for blesings change, but still good enough to beat me with a big difference

average 22,7, won all fights, still gonna try the strategy again if blessings are this different on another time

@jelomi heared scarlet titan and testiclese were so afraid of shal that they needed their clubmates to weaken for 75 points

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

2nd place so top 4 again.

Quite hard with the great blessing on  monday. Some players waited it to perform but I was busy IRL so I played many fights before monday and I fought 5 players boosted.

Sorry, no screenshot (I was at work) but I think  Demon is first place. If I'm right, Milio and Hell faught pour 3rd and 4th (I'm surprised of Milio's bad performance).

100 opponents, no loss, an average of 22,58 (quite good for me).

211986772_Captureligues..JPG.d2d51a6614376f29736c02faaa46a67c.JPG

No hard player in my league this week. I'm 9th in level. So I think i'll fight for top 1. But mythic boosters may change some things. I hope I'll earn kokos at least.

I can't stand mythic features.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 11

Another week in D3, started at level 418, finished at level 419.

Here are the screenshots taken 1 minute before the end.

1960682173_Screenshot_20210909-125854_KiwiBrowser.jpg.2f04e7532f474247a1269dc54cb94046.jpg650205995_Screenshot_20210909-125928_KiwiBrowser.jpg.29bfd86889ba70fdc306d3b48ca1b33d.jpg

Final rank: 5th. 😢

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 293 wins and 7 losses

I was in top 4 until 15 minutes before the end of the league but finally an other player took my rank for 27 points 😭

I won't use any mythic pvp booster (All Mastery Emblem) for the next league. We will see which rank I can get with only the 3 regular booster slots.

See you next week.

• Like 13

Posting early for the usual reasons.

HH League Story 87 - D3 Myth Booster Patch Top 15.png
------------------
D3 run #55 2021/09/09-16
Boosters used: zounds (Including 3 Mythic Boosters)
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 295. losses: 5.
Average: 21.89
Finished: top 15

I lost a lot of kobans for this first failed experiment in the post-patch meta with 3 visible boosters and the option of a 4th private and expensive booster. I did achieve my highest points total so far, but it didn't do me any good. It seems almost certain that I would have been able to grab that top 15 without the 3x540 extra koban investments, and it's also very clear that top 4 was way out of my reach either way. Lesson learned.

From now on, I'll only consider going that route if/when I'm positive after triple-checking my group that there are no more than 3 opponents likely to end up with insane scores compared to me. In the meantime, I'll start experimenting with just the 3 regular boosters, and confirm how difficult or easy it is to ensure my usual top 15 rank that way.

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10

This one has been fun:

image.png.dd81b4205730750c99c7c48901d91cdc.png

Due to the mythic girls blessing and the bug that has the defenders without blessing, we (the top 4 ) made a fast push to finish most of our fights before the blessing change. This has produced unusually high scores. I was at a disadvantage because I lack one of the three double blessed mythic girls, New Year Estelle, so I wasn't sure I'd be on top 4 and had to bring my A game.

During the first days it would seem it was just the four of us, with @Slynia ahead of the rest, but some hours before the blessings change Anakyna made a push to use all his fights. Alas, that hasn't been enough, because if you do that you're going to fight many boosted players. While that's better for most of them than fighting them after the blessings change, even unboosted, we had been patiently battling unboosted players during the first half of the league with those same blessings and that gives even more points.

Up to yesterday I was second with just one point over mago, but it seems he still had one opponent left.

So, congrats to Slynia on his win and a great 3rd place for me.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Technically I started this week at level 417 (1st combat put me at level 418). I finished at level 420 and a top 15 win!

image.png.4bc2b6b7db0b089a4f0f0551bca83ead.png

My average was 20.24 per combat. I lost two fights due to multiple crits, but no complaints since I won three fights I should have lost due to crits at the last second.

• Like 10

Honestly expected some last minute shenanigans there...I'm almost disappointed. But I certainly won't be caught complaining 
Especially since neither of the blessings have been especially friendly to me (first batch was a lot worse than the second), I didn't have all that high expectations, but did hope for a top 4. Well, technically it qualifies I suppose :D
Surprisingly I had a lot higher average for the first 30 or so opponents that were with the initial blessings (had none of the blessed mythics). Like, stupidly high. 23.35 or so. Probably just the players I caught unboosted first were by far the weakest of the lineup. Felt kinda bad to see the average go down tho
Also this is like the third week in a row I see such a low so high...congratulations and stuff ^^
Kinda wonder how I'd fare if my lvl was lower. Did pretty fine back then, but...the opponents were lower than they are now as well so it's not really the same 

wins.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 10