How you doing in the "League"

casey

nice, didnt expect it, especially since i lost against cato before, but i take it

image.png.b113009f1d998ec1c5a037d83ca2f811.png

average: 22,95 My epxected average was 23,01, so I made 19 points less . I also made a bigger mistake, which cost me around 15 points, so another 0,05. Luckily it had no effect on the standing.

won all fights, even though i had to fight two people boosted (one high level player) - AM only applying for attack is really helpful, so at least we have a wider ranger of lower players now who can beat higher players if they are perma boosted

not sure what i am gonna do this week, if I only would knew who's using AM :D

• Like 9

Congrats to GrandPriest for his win: 7154 points (23,84 avg). I could only get 7054 points and 23,51 average. Tatouf Metouf was a bit behind, and our professor Chthugha was 4th. Tony got a 6th position at level 446.

I cannot say that I like the new mythic booster, because it demands stopping the season fights to use it to full effect, but it seems many people is using it anyway.

image.png.6f5b5cd2314823a676453ff989020526.png

• Like 7

4 hours ago, blaa said:

nice, didnt expect it, especially since i lost against cato before, but i take it

image.png.b113009f1d998ec1c5a037d83ca2f811.png

average: 22,95 My epxected average was 23,01, so I made 19 points less . I also made a bigger mistake, which cost me around 15 points, so another 0,05. Luckily it had no effect on the standing.

won all fights, even though i had to fight two people boosted (one high level player) - AM only applying for attack is really helpful, so at least we have a wider ranger of lower players now who can beat higher players if they are perma boosted

not sure what i am gonna do this week, if I only would knew who's using AM :D

What are those question marks in your image?

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

What are those question marks in your image?

Part way through the week, @45026831 (aka Numbers on discord) released an update to their fork of the HH++ script which tracks the scores you achieved in local memory. If you had already fought them (or say, fight them on another device like your phone) it displays a question mark.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Part way through the week, @45026831 (aka Numbers on discord) released an update to their fork of the HH++ script which tracks the scores you achieved in local memory. If you had already fought them (or say, fight them on another device like your phone) it displays a question mark.

So now we have different forks of the script? What's this? Linux distros? :P.

• Haha 1

Top 1 this week ! 🥂

OK. No great opponent in this league but it's a good score for me.

I used 2 mythical boosters and a lot of kokos (4313) because many opponents where unboosted  and I wanted to fight a maximum of players before the new blessing.

My opponents where on another strategy. Not a good idea. So I won easily.

I don't like mythical boosters because the top 4 are going to be much less profitable now.
With the arrival of the new PoPs that only bring back trifles and automatically reduce the number of PEx1 orbs you receive, it's starting to do a lot of bad news for the game. 

100 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,57 (thanks to new meta).

Sreenshot taken at 08:00 before I go working. Leo probably finished 3rd.

1956992434_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.b22526655c7e6c652a66cb15abb3fad9.JPG

Top 4 is reachable this week but I think I'll try to play for another top 1. A quite hard challenge (13th in lvl and a quite hard opponent lvl 487).

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8

Another week in D3, started at level 419, finished at level 420.

Here are the screenshots taken 23 minute before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-09-16_12_37_30.png.fac12cbf763c9bd3ea9405df0d2026d5.pngHentai_Heroes_-_2021-09-16_12_38_00.png.9160249a84b1516259b30292c1123e4f.png

Final rank: 7th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 3 times and 2 cordyceps / 1 chlorella 3 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses

As I said last week, I didn't use any mythic pvp booster for this league. I did some tests to find what is the best booster combination for me now we only have 3 slots for non-mythic ones.
Finally, a pretty easy top 15 without extra costs compared to before. So, I'm not complaining 🙂

Not sure with the current league the top 15 will be so easy. We'll see that next week.

Take care.

• Like 11

image.png.b2ff149cffb8f181783fa6ce3493e5e8.png

miso and matteo are two strong players - never have beaten miso before, and it will be not different this time

spend a lot of ressources, so kobanwise it would have been the same getting a top15 without using any boosters/refills (what wouldnt have been a problem), but it was more fun this way

average 22,74 (edit: my expected average score per fight was 22,739, so +1  point for me this week), 1 boosted player in the end, all wins, 15 fights without AM (just to reapply it immediatley after joining new league by accident (at least i could catch some players who apparently had bad equip from eternal rivalry contest)

this week looks good, hopefully gonna make some kobans this time

Edited by blaa
  • Like 11

In this table 4th was always going to be my max, so I'm happy I made it. Still not content with my average score and I had 25+ fights left to do the last 20 minutes when my alarm rang. So room for improvement there alone. But I just can't find the time anymore, new job and all.

Buut, that being said, this week was a good result reward wise after missing out a couple of times. So I'm happy.

4th.jpg

• Like 11

This week in the D3 I made a few really dumb decisions while figuring out how the new AM booster works. It shows, I did manage a top 30 win but only because I started paying attention after 6 losses that should not have happened.

image.png.41450cbad63269bb9129310e0a32b900.png

My average went down to 19.25 and my losses went up to 22 (more than double what I had last week). It was nice to see @DvDivXXX in my league. He did much better. 😃

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

HH League Story 87 - D3 NO Myth Booster used - just 3 legs - still Top 15 hopefully C.png

------------------
D3 run #56 2021/09/16-23
Boosters used: 3 legendaries throughout. Mythic AM: none.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 295. losses: 8.
Average: 20.32
Finished: top 15 (final rank #11)

Well, the test was conclusive. I secured a top 15 in this new meta without mythic boosters (and without min-maxing and optimizing as much as usual, it was a busy week IRL for me). That's great news especially after the very expensive lesson I've learned the week prior ^^ (I can't secure a top 4 even with mythic boosters and min-maxing, unless stars align to give me no more than 3 opponents who routinely score that high). I took more losses than usual (2 perma-boosted very high levels I just couldn't beat and a couple of "WTF RNG" moments in otherwise favored match-ups).

I guess I'm now entering a new transition period where I'll seemingly stagnate for a bit (at least in terms of results), but it isn't bad by any means. The top 15 floor is significantly lower than it used to be for me, while the top 4's is just starting to appear in the distance. If I can go through that phase with relative ease while saving up on resources, that's sweet. I'll need a few more runs to make sure this wasn't a fluke, though. And I'll keep an eye out for the unlikely but not impossible star alignment for a potential shot at top 4.

@Pelinor Thanks, I've noticed you too. I didn't take any loss against you, but I had to fight you boosted, and one of the matches was pretty close (I barely scored 16 points on that one). You've shown steady progress lately. Keep it up! ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 12

Another week in D3, started at level 420, finished at level 422.

Here is the screenshot taken 4 minute before the end.

281822001_Screenshot_20210923-125613_KiwiBrowser.jpg.24e999ab0d62d59e209f1e4eb490533d.jpg

Final rank: 17th (41 points behind 15th)

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 3 times and 2 cordyceps / 1 chlorella 3 times). No mythic pvp boosters.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 293 wins and 10 losses

It was a tough league with a lot of players who already won in D3. So, I wasn't sure I'll be able to reach top 15. Sadly, I was right 😢

I need to still grow up in level, so let's do that 😎

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 10

I was paired with govenants and he is always favourite. Impressive 7041 points (23,23 average) rushing from the start. Testiclese did an excellent job reaching the second place. I completed 6903 points for an average of 22,78 and the last top 4 place was for Aris619 (screenshot taken one hour before end).

image.png.b4cb939afa276a1f2e6a85dd789442b7.png

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Oh, just realized I haven't posted this yet. So...here goes ^^
Things turned out exactly as I expected them to. JMich being the only threat in the league. Would need to screw up, or not have time for me to be able to surpass that lvl advantage. So I played it fairly chill. Tried running with a different booster setup too (3 cordys instead of 2 + ginseng/chlorella). Hard to tell how much of a difference it might have made in either direction. Not enough numbers to meaningfully compare yet. It does guarantee very high scores against folk that get erased in 4 hits tho which is nice. On the other hand it invites RNG shenanigans from stronger ones.

The current/new league looks way scarier tho. And deadlier. Got serious doubts about top 4 here, but...we'll see

Screenshot_5.png

• Like 10

Sorry, I forgot to post my results. Very busy IRL.

So another 1st place 🥂  which cost me less than last week because I made fewer recharges (2358 kobans). I used 2 mythical boosters.

Kozuku was the opponent who seemed to me to be the most dangerous in this relatively untidy league. I was mistaken.

It was Marcel who gave me the most worries in the end. 

102 opponents, no loss, an average of 22,86

Screenshot taken at 08h00 before I go working. May be some changes after.

388706251_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.f87776d4609bb1fe243c9eadf946f6ba.JPG

With Govenants, Jelom and Quistis, impossible for me to win this week. I'll fight against Gugu2111 for the 4th place. A good challenge.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8

Much closer than I expected, but still not enough:
image.thumb.png.0f64fe64aa7e82c77e47ed129058f83f.png

I made 15 battles without the AM booster due to PoA (I didn't want to waste most of it doing Season battles). It was a good call, I wouldn't have won anyway, that's ~15 points maybe.

Gogeta got his last ~200 points 30 minutes before the end. Guys, the last snapshot is now 6 hours before the end, there's no need to keep people waiting 😒.

I don't know what might have happene to @TheMadaFucker, maybe he decided to fight without mythic boosters? He usually gets much better scores.

• Like 12

This actually held:

HH League Story 88 - D3 NO Myth Booster used - just 3 legs - still Top 15 hopefully C.png

------------------
D3 run #57 2021/09/23-30
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 287. losses: 10.
Average: 19.93
Finished: top 15

Similar to the previous week, except that I could have performed better in this one if I had waited for the second round of Blessings (more favorable to my collection). I didn't because I chose to prioritize the big events over it. Still got a top 15, so I'm staying on course, which is very nice.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 11

That's...actually better than what I expected. Not a top 4, but none of the numbers look unbeatable once I get a few more levels. Thought the gap would be bigger. 
But, damn...everyone and their grandmas were permaboosting. Had to take 9 people boosted, 5 of which are on the screenshot. Somehow miraculously only lost a single match there (against Doominica).
Aaaand the current league looks only marginally friendlier. Charming. Time to congratulate vampirash on the victory :D

Screenshot_6.png

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I don't know what might have happene to @TheMadaFucker, maybe he decided to fight without mythic boosters? He usually gets much better scores.

Yeah, as soon I saw gogeta there, I decided to go for a cheap league, saved 1600 in mythic boosters and a few more in refills. Didnt bother to check every snapshot this time either...

With a couple more levels, I'll try to compete against the 500 lvl members

Edited by TheMadaFucker
  • Like 8

Pretty unspectatular week for me.. low averages but at least a top 4 on both accounts so I´m ok with it :D

This weeks league on nutaku will be a massacre (Kurt is one of the high level players in my league :(
)

My main acc however should be able to finish in top 4 (highest lv player in my league over here is @SpinelesS)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-30 um 12.41.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-30 um 12.44.32.png

• Like 11

not close at all this time

image.png.d613646573d971d60e7d0efb789dc586.png

average was 22,91 in the end, fought 15 fights without AM (could have been all fights without AM, when I am seeing 2nd place result), lost 1 battle, +13,1 points to expected average, so pretty good RNG too

this week could be a top4 with a lot of luck, but i am not too confident about it :D

GL everyone

• Like 11