How you doing in the "League"

casey

Congratulations to my club mate Quistis. He bested govenants by just 10 points reaching 6908 (23,25 avg). Both of them made impressive scores. Troctout was third with some good 6772 points, and i finished 4th with 6763 points (22,77 avg). As I knew I wasn't going to win this week I did some experiments, so my score was a bit lower, but still safe in top 4.

image.png.2a55ba597bbbb7380459907ead6a75f0.png

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, Lolliz said:

image.png.09097208718f43d1c962602e1dc1169e.png

We got the expected winner, but other than that scores where ridicolously low. 6143 would have been enough for top 4, about 5600 for Top15. 

Just finished next to you Lolliz, good work! 3 All M's Emblem mityc boosters over the week, and experiencing with legendary boosters combinations. I'm not satisfied with my results for weeks. I'm finishing in the top 4 (mostly), but for huge price in kobans. And some some dudes make hundreds more points over me and I do not know how...

Edited by troc
  • Like 10

32 minutes ago, troc said:

Just finished next to you Lolliz, good work! 3 All M's Emblem mityc boosters over the week, and experiencing with legendary boosters combinations. I'm not satisfied with my results for weeks. I'm finishing in the top 4 (mostly), but for huge price in kobans. And some some dudes make hundreds more points over me and I do not know how...

it's not too hard, a) check every window (player updates happen every 6 hour, starting at league reset) for unboosted player 2) put best team on 3) check for expected average with script (hh++) 4) look if you can get a better score with changing gear 5) fight

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

My working schedule changes today (moving from 1st to 3rd shift). I tried to stay up all night and do a screen shot but I did not succeed. Anyway, I had my best week in the D3 to date with 6,078 points (avg 20.46) and only 3 losses (once to @Chthugha and twice to someone else). I don't know what the final standing were, Chthugha was in 1st when I passed out. I ended up in 8th place when all was said and done.

Like @Kenrae I stayed boosted almost the entire time but took a break from the AM booster to do 50 Seasons battles.

Edited by Pelinor
I can not spell this morning!
  • Like 8

Like buses, you want for one then two come along.

1st place and beat TopCat for the 2nd week running.

102 players. 303 fights. wins: 303. losses: 0

Average: 22.50717424483_HH300921.thumb.png.9455ca499680806eb88320c4d99f46cb.png

I fancied my chances in this league from the start, so pleased I won it. It wont happen this week as I'm up against Doominica and Sliqguy. John Blaze did well for 3rd.

Good luck to all this week and may the RNG gods bless you.

• Like 10

My second shot in D3:

image.thumb.png.20aff22961cc7a3fc50b974dfd448081.png

Info: <current league> [<last league>]

Average: 16.51 [17.82]

Victories: 215/297 [254/297]

Either my first D3 attempt was great or this time I had too many strong players. I expected a less good result because last time I had a better lineup due to blessings. Blessings next week are looking better for my harem, so I hope I can get more victories and maybe a Top 30.

Edited by MrXY
  • Like 11

22 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Wait, are you using the AM booster? I don't think that's a good idea if you're not going to end at top 4 😅

I agree, I was using it to see how it worked in game play. It will probably be 5-10 levels before I try using it again (depending on the D3 league)

• Like 4

Il y a 9 heures, Kenrae a dit :

Guys, the last snapshot is now 6 hours before the end, there's no need to keep people waiting 😒.

Actually, it's possible to have intermediate snapshots on some players, so why not 😉

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

Another week in D3, started at level 422, finished at level 423.

Here is the screenshot taken 1 minute before the end.

1894277738_Screenshot_20210930-125844_KiwiBrowser.jpg.efef1cf88cadd30548f4783f5236aef0.jpg

Final rank: 18th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 3 times and 1 cordycep / 2 chlorella twice and 1 cordycep / 1 gingseng / 1 chlorella once). No mythic pvp booster.

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 283 wins and 14 losses

Still no top 15 this week 😢.
I don't know if it's because I have more high level players than before or if it's because more players than expected use mythic boosters or just because I can only use 3 "regular" boosters at a time instead of 4. 🤔

I'm trying to use mythic booster this league (at least 1) to see what happen.

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3rd this time. @jelom made the screenshot for me :)

Congratulation to Quistis. I thought Govenants had a better strategy rushing at the beginnig as blessings were higher before monday. It seems that Quistis found more optimisations during the week. 10 points, RNG could have  helped also.

So Jelom is behind me  A great and astonishing victory for me🥂

99 opponents, no loss, an average of 22,8

No good HL in my league this week. 9th in level, so I think I'l try the top 1.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7

On 9/30/2021 at 3:41 PM, Pelinor said:

My working schedule changes today (moving from 1st to 3rd shift). I tried to stay up all night and do a screen shot but I did not succeed. Anyway, I had my best week in the D3 to date with 6,078 points (avg 20.46) and only 3 losses (once to @Chthugha and twice to someone else). I don't know what the final standing were, Chthugha was in 1st when I passed out. I ended up in 8th place when all was said and done.

Like @Kenrae I stayed boosted almost the entire time but took a break from the AM booster to do 50 Seasons battles.

All I know is that I finished first 🤣

• Like 2

On 9/30/2021 at 2:24 PM, blaa said:

it's not too hard, a) check every window (player updates happen every 6 hour, starting at league reset) for unboosted player 2) put best team on 3) check for expected average with script (hh++) 4) look if you can get a better score with changing gear 5) fight

What?! I thought boosters were on/off immediately as the player ran out/reapplied? Is that not the case?

Does that mean that if my boosters run out at 5:55 and I don't reapply till 6:05 that for the next 6 hours I'm shown as unboosted to other players in my bracket? Of do they apply immediately but the stats just don't show until the next 6h update?

This seems like a fairly substantive gap in my knowledge!!

2 minutes ago, JustVisiting said:

I thought boosters were on/off immediately as the player ran out/reapplied? Is that not the case?

Yes for your own boosters, gear and girls as you use and see them, but not for what other players see of you.

There are snapshots updating all players stats every 6 hours, and in addition there are snapshots of some players between them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

got 3rd in the end, pretty happy, didnt think i will beat socrates, but I hoped i was good enough for the rest

image.png.c8e996fbf31709c94ed6435df93a718d.png

average 22,46, all wins, 6 players were fought unboosted (with AM), -9 points from expected average though

this week was strange, cause I was only on 39th level wise (last week 19th); but it might have been also the reason why i made it in top4

this weeks gonna be a top4, with a lot of luck maybe even more :D

• Like 6

Soo.. overall a good week for me: got first on my main acc but unfortunately only 5th on nutaku :/
(but not a bad finish when considering the league I was in so yeah.. not too bad)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-07 um 12.59.48.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-07 um 12.54.50.png

This week on the main server will pretty sure be my worst in a long time.. top 4 is pretty much not possible for me I´d say .. maybe I won´t even use mythic boosters to save some kobans :P

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-07 um 13.19.17.png

• Like 7

Failed top 4 attempt for me this week, but I learned a lot in the process.

HH League Story 89 - D3 AM Booster - Mambo Number Five B.png

HH League Story 89 - D3 AM Booster - Mambo Number Five C.png

------------------
D3 run #58 2021/09/23-10/07
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, and 3 AM boosters.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 295. losses: 2.
Average: 21.46
Finished: top 15

Looking at this top 15, it's clear in hindsight that I had no hope in hell to make it into the top 4 this week, but I went for it anyway. It wasn't masochism, my initial assessment of the competition was just too optimistic. On top of that, it's also clear that I would have been able to secure top 15 without using AM boosters. Duly noted.

Here's the watch list I made on day one:
Main threats:
(493) Aris619 - Pourne. 
(493) Scarlet-Titan - Pourne.
(492) GetOverHere - RU.
(482) Lili - RHB.
Underdogs:
(475) maityua - AS.
(464) Dooronea - Pourne.

correctly identified most of the biggest threats, and what ended up being the top 4, but I also got one wrong, underestimated a few lesser threats (anony76 especially) and I didn't account for just how late some of these very high-level habitual winners sometimes make their move. Chief among them, this week, was Lili who rushed soooo late that she has to have fought plenty of boosted opponents in the process (she scored almost a thousand points in the final 12 hours), yet she still ended up #2.
On the plus side, I didn't lose as much XP as the past couple of weeks. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

Damn, missed the shot. Last time I saw was 20 or so minutes before ending.
Vampirash was first, me second, Thulsa Doom third and Nox After fourth. 
I expected vampirash to win from the start...and me to have a good shot at top 4. Vampirash won and I held the 2nd spot, so that much worked out. I did expect vampirash to have a sizeable lead tho. But last time I saw I was only 4 points behind after vampirash made a push today. There's a good chance that gap grew. And I'd very much love to see the final scores.
Thulsa was 50 odd points behind me and Nox After a couple hundred. There may have been some changes, but probably nothing too major given I didn't get jumped.

Screenshot_7.png

• Like 7

I overslept this morning and missed the screen shot for the final results. Here is the one I took prior to going to bed.

image.png.ba094dc42e55172eb7e97c149a4d0516.png

I ended up dropping to #10. I gained a level (from 422 to 423) without using any of my Seasons rewards. This is the 2nd week in a row I went over 6000 points with an average of 20.19 and with fewer than 10 losses.

• Like 9