How you doing in the "League"

casey

3 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Damn, missed the shot. Last time I saw was 20 or so minutes before ending.
Vampirash was first, me second, Thulsa Doom third and Nox After fourth. 
I expected vampirash to win from the start...and me to have a good shot at top 4. Vampirash won and I held the 2nd spot, so that much worked out. I did expect vampirash to have a sizeable lead tho. But last time I saw I was only 4 points behind after vampirash made a push today. There's a good chance that gap grew. And I'd very much love to see the final scores.
Thulsa was 50 odd points behind me and Nox After a couple hundred. There may have been some changes, but probably nothing too major given I didn't get jumped.

Screenshot_7.png

congrats, but like i told you, begging is the key, but if it doesnt work, you have to force it - go get a 1st this week

Unfortunatelly I missed the chance for making a screenshot, but for my personnel progress I share my stats:

Attempt #3 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league>]

Average: 17.6 [16.51]

Victories: 251/297 [215/297]

In total I reached a Top 30 and I hope I can slowly improve my win rate. In comparison to last week I had a better battle team. Maybe I need to invest my dating tokens for the new league, because I'm missing some of the best 5* girls for next blessings.

• Like 9

Although much lower, last week I was in the same league as @holymolly. I suppose that overall it was easier than average, because I was able to obtain my best placement up to now in Dicktator III at rank 18 (and I was at 15 until the last minutes). Congrats to the winner, especially as the only adversary I wasn't able to catch unboosted despite having had this last week the unusual (for me) chance to check at many different hours of the day.

• Like 7

Another week in D3, started at level 423, finished at level 425.

Here is the screenshots taken 27 minute before the end.

Screenshot_20211007-123238_Kiwi_Browser.jpg.6d4fdf56f1e390b7a7a8efbc397242f7.jpg

Final rank: 4th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 3 mythic pvp boosters.

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 296 wins and 1 loss

I thought last week that a top 4 was achievable. I'm glad to be right even if in the end, we are 4 players in 40 points for only 3 places in top 4. 🥳
Sadly, it's a club mate who got the 5th rank 😕

Congrats to @Troctout for his victory 😉

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7

So another 1st place 🥂

Not a very hard league this time so my first place didn't cost me a lot :)

I was hoping that the Chevaliers Lubriques would place 3 members in the top 4 but Lazar came in at the last moment. 

Congratulations to @Tom208. A very good place regarding to his level. At this rate, the padawan will soon be djedaï 😛

Sorry for my other clubmate @soultacker failing at the worst place when playing a top 4. 

Screenshot is above in Tom's post :)

99 opponents, no loss, an average of 22,78

This week, with Link and my job IRL, top 1 will be very hard. Even top 4 is a little challenge.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

After a few hard-fought Top15s I was without any real chance and only got 18th this time in a low-scoring league. An average of 18.86 (my last average that bad was in April), 297 fights and 30 losses. 30! And this seems to get worse every week. I can't even beat quite a few 470+ players even when they are unboosted, thus losing out on some XP, too. That's a little bit annoying after I've already been close to a 100% victory rate with the old battle system... at a way lower (relative) level.

And since next week's blessings aren't really beneficial for me - the top girls will be 5-star legendaries I can't afford to level up at the moment - and my new league looks even more terrifying than the last one, I think I'll sit out for two weeks. Meaning that I'll just try to secure a Top30 with cheap boosters, saving my last Cordycepses* for better opportunities.

Congratulations to Tom208 for his fourth place! Even with mythic boosters and full club bonuses I guess I wouldn't come close to your achievements. I wish I could look over your shoulder from time to time. :)

*(or whatever the plural of Cordyceps is)

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Although much lower, last week I was in the same league as @holymolly. I suppose that overall it was easier than average, because I was able to obtain my best placement up to now in Dicktator III at rank 18 (and I was at 15 until the last minutes). Congrats to the winner, especially as the only adversary I wasn't able to catch unboosted despite having had this last week the unusual (for me) chance to check at many different hours of the day.

Really :O? I was unboosted quite a few times I think ^^
I couldn´t catch 3 players unboosted myself..but yeah the score was a bit higher this week.
I didn´t saw you @Observer_X but congratz to your best finish :) !

• Like 4

On 10/8/2021 at 12:26 PM, holymolly said:

I didn´t saw you @Observer_X but congratz to your best finish :) !

Thank you, and... no surprise you didn't saw me: maybe you forgot (or never catched before) that my in-game nick is Dragonmaster :) (unluckily forum structure does not allow for duplicate names, differently from the game, and at the time of my account creation, the nickname was already taken. After, when the chance to change it was implemented, I used the free shot to change it in the game, only to have later the bad surprise to discover that the forum worked differently)

• Like 1

Well, neither of you seemed to have noticed me in second. 🙄😆

I also didn't catch you unboosted, in fact I was left with over 15 players I had to fight boosted. I can't play as often anymore. Also the script seems to make quite a difference. But I play on my phone primarily, so that won't work for me anyway.

Anyway, well done @holymolly, quite the score for your level! 👍

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Thank you, and... no surprise you didn't saw me: maybe you forgot (or never catched before) that my in-game nick is Dragonmaster :) (unluckily forum structure does not allow for duplicate names, differently from the game, and at the time of my account creation, the nickname was already taken. After, when the chance to change it was implemented, I used the free shot to change it in the game, only to have later the bad surprise to discover that the forum worked differently)

Ahh that´s why :D 

@DHarry I did notice you when I finished my fights but actually forgot to mention you, my bad ^^

Congratz to the 2nd place :)

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, DHarry a dit :

Also the script seems to make quite a difference. But I play on my phone primarily, so that won't work for me anyway.

If your phone works with Android, you can use Kiwi browser. It allows you to install the Tampermonkey extension and therefore the script.

• Thanks 3

On 10/11/2021 at 1:05 AM, DHarry said:

Thanks both, but no Android. 

I did not know that though. 👍

Another option is connecting to you computer through remote desktop from your phone and playing on your computer's browser :P 

This looks like it should hold, and I have the flu (regular one), so here goes:

HH League Story 90 - D3 NO AM Booster - Top 15 hopefully A.png

HH League Story 90 - D3 NO AM Booster - Top 15 hopefully B.png

------------------
D3 run #59 2021/10/07-14
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
103 players. 102 opponents. 306 fights. wins: 298. losses: 8.
Average: 20.52
Finished: top 15 (Edit: it did hold, I finished #9)

It looks like the main downside of not using AMs for me right now is that I'm taking a few more losses than I used to in the old system, missing out on a bit of XP. Not anywhere near worth it just for that, though.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 9

New win here:

image.png.579d258a40d369a5856ac14c239bdc8a.png

3 mythics used but that's good for a win. 2 consecutive wins feel great :) .

Not much to say about this league. It was clear from the start that shin was the only opponent I had to be careful with. We both used most of our fights on the first half of the league, which made sense given the blessings.

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

Phew. This...was too close.
Came 30 minutes before end, hoping to get at least another unboosted or two to increase the chances and make it a bit less of a coin toss. Nope.
But 6 permaboosters and some mental math later RNGesus decided to favor me...with giving me pretty much the expected average numbers. That was a nice change after a week of being constantly in the negative.
Well, can't complain in the end...no losses and a win, but damn was it close :D
Was wrong about one thing tho. Expected lollo to be the only threat. 

close.png

• Like 10

that's a big surprise, but I gladly take it, finally first place again

image.png.ffd3aab956be9d5f3dbe778cb1f9efbf.png

i got lucky, two times I guess: 1) angeline hadnt had the best girl setup the week before, but he rushed anyway, 2) zeta probably havent played serious, he might have not taken an AM booster for the time during KC, or maybe none at all (he did though in the past, he just won his league before)

lost one fight to rustyduck, who was permaboosted, also the only player I had to fight boosted; 5 players without AM

average was 22,78 - expected average 22,805, so I am down 8 points

this week is one clubmate who I most likely cant beat, so probably a easy top4 for me

GL everyone!

• Like 11

So my "testing" week is now done.
No mythic booster and no cordys used on both of my accounts (+just a 5 star arcana right up until now on nutaku):

Finished 7th on my main (2 defeats) and 11th on nutaku (8defeats)

While I first thought that I wouldn´t have a chance to place top 4 on either of my accounts, I can now say that there was a good possibility to make 4th on both accounts (especially on my main :/ )

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-14 um 12.59.58.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-10-14 um 12.47.07.png

• Like 8

Didn't have much playing time this week so went early.

Amazed I won as I there were lots of players I couldn't catch unboosted. I guess it was the same for other players.

102 players. 303 fights. wins: 303. losses: 0

Average: 22.66

102410852_HH141021.png.1f605f0467768e4426810af459dffac2.png

Good luck to all this week and may the RNG gods bless you.

• Like 9

Very relaxed league season for me this time. I mainly used a weak setup of 2 Ginsengs / 1 Chlorella which resulted in my worst D3 performance ever - 38 losses (103 players). Average was slightly over 18. Thanks to Quistis (level 498) who let me win 3x25 points. Otherwise I would've had an average of ~17.9. ;)

Surprisingly this was still good enough for a 19th place. But far far away from 15th or 30th.

Tom, at whose performance I could marvel at daily this time, also placed beyond good and evil and became 10th if I got it right. Congratulations! :)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1