How you doing in the "League"

casey

4 minutes ago, holymolly said:

we´re in the same league this week (ps: I happened to use my chances and already fought against you

You had the time to see the next league and do some fights before the maintenance started? :o I didn't even have time to see my final rank; it froze immediately at 13:00 CET.

• Surprised :O 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You had the time to see the next league and do some fights before the maintenance started? :o I didn't even have time to see my final rank; it froze immediately at 13:00 CET.

Yeah I even had the time to check the in-game chat where @natstar mentioned that we could do league fights and check about 10 ish players before I decided to fight @jelom :D (though I couldn´t fight my second target :P )

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Yeah I even had the time to check the in-game chat where @natstar mentioned that we could do league fights and check about 10 ish players before I decided to fight @jelom :D (though I couldn´t fight my second target :P )

FWIW, I'm sure you did the right call. We'll see, but I think differences will be bigger (since he has more girls than you too, not only level).

I had time to see I'm with @Z-Wave , time to experiment with elements this week :D

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Pretty much everything as expected again.
But it still sucked to get jumped 2 minutes before end...oh, well :D 
Rushed most of the fights in the first couple days, because that set of blessings was WAY better for me than the next.
Only 3 permaboosters which is nice.

RNG didn't like me much tho... -37.28
But wouldn't be enough to make a difference...unless there was opposite kinda randomness involved there too

Screenshot_8.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Congrats to my club mate mago for his win. I was near with 7009 points and 23,13 average but not enough to win. shin was more distanced that what I have expected initially, and Dimitrii ended 4th. Hork (lvl 462, 5th ) and Master Edward (lvl 451, 8th ) performed very good.

image.png.6b3625dd60a27921a6f32462a712b016.png

• Like 12

This screenshot is from several hours before the end (I think it was 5 hours)

image.png.2ffeb3ced267d5a7537f032195fc1e49.png

For most of the week Tom and I exchanged places in the standings (he would get ahead then I would creep past him).

I managed a 15th place finish with my final score, but I don't know where Tom finished out in the standings. The crits cost me 13 points this time (5 losses and 2 wins due to crits).

I gotta say this league is much more fun when there is another player of roughly the same level competing against you (even if I lost in the end on my quest to match Tom's standings).

• Like 9

So I was wrong cause I finished 1st !!! 🥂

This week was quite strange with LC : many unboosted player at the begining and many boosted players in the last days.

As 490+ players rushed in the last days, I won with a good gap. 

I used 2,6 mythic boosters and I spend less than 2000 kobans. So this league is jackpot for me :D

I took the screenshot before going to work à 8h00

100 opponents, no loss, my best average 22,93.

1791614389_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.8b2d17b2f25d58747b1b81d249e8fde0.JPG

This week : New combat system, Gugu2111 et 4t+ (same club) and bad blessing for me on monday, so I'll be carefull. I'll try top 15.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Kenrae said:

FWIW, I'm sure you did the right call. We'll see, but I think differences will be bigger (since he has more girls than you too, not only level).

I had time to see I'm with @Z-Wave , time to experiment with elements this week :D

I was right about fighting jelom, his new (boosted) stats are :( (also I remembered wrongly, got 19,21,20 so even better ^^)
Is it just me or do the new scores seem a bit (I´d say maybe 0,5-0,7) higher than before the patch/elements
🤔

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Is it just me or do the new scores seem a bit (I´d say maybe 0,5-0,7) higher than before the patch/elements 🤔

It's not just you, I was wondering about it myself (thinking may I had a mythic booster in place but that isn't the case).

• Like 1

It's too soon, but they don't seem higher for me, quite the contrary. But maybe it's because I still don't know how to properly optimize the battles.

Wait, I'm playing this league without the mythic booster, that might have an effect 😂

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 2

Another week in D3, started at level 426, finished at level 427.

Here is the screenshot taken by @Sovereign a few minutes before the end.

unknown.thumb.png.2a78798a65b894725ff49ba2decf0d9f.png

Final rank: 11th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 1 mythic.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 293 wins and 10 losses

😉 @Pelinor Congrats for your top 15 (and mine too). It was also a pleasure to have other players with almost the same level to compete. 

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 9

Screenshot from my phone, because I got a 500 server error just by participating on today's money contest 🙄

image.thumb.png.06c7a83fa09eb8f59419a8a3516c3e28.png

No mythic boosters used, nearly no cordyceps used, lots of experimentation with the new system. And it'll be the last league with the old rewards :).

One thing I can say with elements... ginseng are back (sort of, cordyceps are still the best).

• Like 8

image.png.340c2b01a89c2fd4117eb6bb507881d4.png
Easy league without monsters.
The unexpected results of the battles were sometimes surprising.
Now it is very difficult to understand whether a person is under boost or not, so he chose people with an average of 22-23 as opponents.
Mystic boosts, not a single mystic girl under the blessing and eternal condipceps.

• Like 8

A bit dissapointed in the last big rewards week. Congrats to shin that made his best league run reversing the result of the previous week. I could only score 7109 points with a good but insufficient average of 23,70 at just 13 points of the glory 😭. Definitely the new BDSM combat system is not good for me.

Milio and Zerodyme filled the rest of top 4 places. Especial mention to Zomig (lv 425) in 9th place

image.png.448f9cfe3858fe400532ce1dcbdea314.png

End of an era an start of a new one with the new reward scheme.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

This barely held:

HH League Story 92 - D3 partial AM Booster - Last Top 15 before Rewards Change hopefully C.png

HH League Story 92 - D3 partial AM Booster - Last Top 15 before Rewards Change hopefully D.png

------------------
D3 run #61 2021/10/21-28 (First one with Elements, last one with old rewards)
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, one AM booster for 91 fights.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 284. losses: 16.
Average: 20.71
Finished: Top 15

Still figuring out some aspects of how to optimize my moves in this new system, and like many others stated, the crits variance and impact are much higher than before (and crits in general are more frequent, it seems). 16 losses. I didn't have this many in a long time, even with a lot of very high levels. But interesting nonetheless, I learned and experimented a lot, and it's getting better all the time ("it couldn't get much worse"... ^^).

Congrats to Priest for his very clean victory, and to Fran for making me sweat in the last few minutes by sneaking a top 4 from way behind (pushing me to the very edge of the top 15 in the process).

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 7

image.png.c9ddf82d18b3e8baf18838a9a3456d93.png

really hoped miso would slack this week, but as usual he they performed good

got 23,7 average, lost one fight against miso, used 3 AM

this week i am probably gonna go for a top15, not really motivated to use the 3 last remaining AMs I have.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

New system and last week of mega D3 rewards. 1st place.

@La Kajira came in 3rd.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300 . losses: 0 Average: 23.59

image.png.3adc4d8bfbfd39a2b109282959735d6a.png

All change again this week.

Good luck to one and all.

Missed the shot myself, but was hoping you'd post it...and tell me who jumped me for second spot in the process. Thanks ^^
Well, pretty happy with the result overall. But it's not very telling for the future as it was the first shot for everyone at the new system. By the way...you rushed like hell at the start of things. I kind of assumed you might have eaten a couple boosted players there? Or did you manage to catch almost everyone unboosted the first day and a half?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, La Kajira said:

I kind of assumed you might have eaten a couple boosted players there? Or did you manage to catch almost everyone unboosted the first day and a half?

Rushed it early as I was away/working for a lot of the time. Caught a lot of the higher levels unboosted early. I think there was only about 3 or 4 players (yourself included) who I didn't catch unboosted.

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Rushed it early as I was away/working for a lot of the time. Caught a lot of the higher levels unboosted early. I think there was only about 3 or 4 players (yourself included) who I didn't catch unboosted.

Really? That's kind of surprising honestly. Spent some hours unboosted pretty much every day. Maybe got "lucky" with snapshots

Sexpert 3 was crazy this week. I dont know whether it was caused by the announced rewards balancing or not, but all scores shoot up significantly. And while in previous weeks I had to sandbag not to promote, this week I barely held a top30 spot. Is anyone else observing something similar in the lower leagues?

• Like 3