How you doing in the "League"

casey

58 minutes ago, blaa said:

it's not random, it's bugged rarity blessings - they only get shown right when boosters run out, i.e. for maximum one snapshot (that's one of the reasons I could beat SJL)

yeah, it was a lot of luck, but also a good strategy; this week I am running out of luck, but still using these AMs - not complaing again about them and KC etc. pp.

Yeah, i tend to use not the domination in this case since it's too random who your opponent crits you (how are you doing btw? I am currently on 24,00 - and there is only one opponent who si dangerous, i guess (but their jumps are too big to figure out if it's more 24,2 or rather 23,1) :D

Currently sitting on 24.12 with still a bunch of folk to go through. Too stubborn with their boosters and stuff :D
There's a few people with 6000+ points already, but I don't see either of them as a threat and most of their scores hasn't changed much (or at all) since after day 1, so...likely rushed the whole damn league for KC, are spent and will be lucky if they hold onto a top 15 spot. Sliqguy is fairly close to me in score...probably taking similar approach to mine. Already lvl 500...don't think I can win there. 
But seeing how unreliable and constly the domination bonus against Dom is this week...considering just slapping a full Dom team as defense. With perhaps Royal Housemaid (there's a sad Matcha-shaped hole in my harem) in place of the weakest 5* legendary as she wouldn't be affected by the rarity blessing bug

27 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Currently sitting on 24.12 with still a bunch of folk to go through. Too stubborn with their boosters and stuff :D
There's a few people with 6000+ points already, but I don't see either of them as a threat and most of their scores hasn't changed much (or at all) since after day 1, so...likely rushed the whole damn league for KC, are spent and will be lucky if they hold onto a top 15 spot. Sliqguy is fairly close to me in score...probably taking similar approach to mine. Already lvl 500...don't think I can win there. 
But seeing how unreliable and constly the domination bonus against Dom is this week...considering just slapping a full Dom team as defense. With perhaps Royal Housemaid (there's a sad Matcha-shaped hole in my harem) in place of the weakest 5* legendary as she wouldn't be affected by the rarity blessing bug

i am still going with 6 mythics + 1 dom cause of the legendary rarity bug, so i think that's the best defense, even though crits wont hurt the attacker too much; not gambling on this one - a little disappointed that I have to use 3 AMs this week, just to be sure or let's rather say to have the best chances.

I agree, you probably wont beat sligguy, not only cause of his level but they always seem up to date with the newest trends. But then again, last week you beat glider and fibh, that was a big surprise (and i know that my clubmate glider played serious)

5 hours ago, blaa said:

it's not random, it's bugged rarity blessings - they only get shown right when boosters run out, i.e. for maximum one snapshot (that's one of the reasons I could beat SJL):D

So, the blessing from being legendary? It's difficult to keep track of people stats this way :/ 

Edited by Kenrae

35 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

So, the blessing from being legendary? It's difficult to keep track of people stats this way :/ 

yeah, blessed rarity is bugged, it's the same for common, rare, epic, mythic as well. It's not that hard to keep track, you can just look at your girls and compare, if they have the same stats (or around the same stats) they are currently not bugged and you just wait another snapshot, mostly they are just not bugged, when you got a midsnapshot anyway, what often means they are still unboosted the next snapshot

1 hour ago, blaa said:

yeah, blessed rarity is bugged, it's the same for common, rare, epic, mythic as well. It's not that hard to keep track, you can just look at your girls and compare, if they have the same stats (or around the same stats) they are currently not bugged and you just wait another snapshot, mostly they are just not bugged, when you got a midsnapshot anyway, what often means they are still unboosted the next snapshot

Yeah well, but now I want to get people unboosted and unblessed 😂

29 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yeah well, but now I want to get people unboosted and unblessed 😂

sure, i got ya, in my experience, i probably didnt miss a player unboosted and unblessed yet - gl!

Edited by blaa

11 hours ago, blaa said:

i am still going with 6 mythics + 1 dom cause of the legendary rarity bug, so i think that's the best defense, even though crits wont hurt the attacker too much; not gambling on this one - a little disappointed that I have to use 3 AMs this week, just to be sure or let's rather say to have the best chances.

I agree, you probably wont beat sligguy, not only cause of his level but they always seem up to date with the newest trends. But then again, last week you beat glider and fibh, that was a big surprise (and i know that my clubmate glider played serious)

My defense ended up being Royal Housemaid and 3 strongest 5 star legendary Doms as even without the rarity boost, they still got 25% for being Doms and have higher stats than unboosted mythics. That plus the 3 strongest Voyeur girls. It's counterable by a Voyeur team, but...that would mean not being able to field the ultimately powerful team that is the top 7 in this batch of blessings. That, or taking the very real risk of eating a chain of crits ^^
Can't get a double bonus without feeding me some either...and would also involve not being able to use the strongest girls (by far)

Yea, was pretty worried about Glider. But not really Fibh. That one was mostly done during the first set of blessings, so at a large disadvantage. Still got a pretty high score despite that. Fj was the one I thought would be a problem. Pretty much waited out the first half of the week as I did. I had some 1500 points then. Fj sitting at a 1000 for a while and then spiking to around 3000 shortly before the change...that was real weird. Still wondering what was the point of that entire endeavor. 

Edited by La Kajira

Another week in D3, started at level 428, finished at level 430.

Here is the screenshot taken 9 minutes before the end.

2067015482_Screenshot_20211104-125106_KiwiBrowser.jpg.a10511d73b3a1ae855a27e4f1312af4b.jpg

Final rank: 15th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 1 mythic.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 293 wins and 10 losses

My top 15 held but barely. I was well inspired to use that mythic booster 😄

I realized when blessings are strong, they give an advantage to high level players. I have to take that into account for the next blessings.

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 11

Oh, right. I just realized that I was celebrating so hard that I forgot to actually post my results.

I won D3 ! :D

For the first time ever ! ! !

So I'm basically a top level player now, standing on the same level as Gogeta and others. :P

And actually became the 2nd and 3rd player in my club to do so. Yeah, we both won that week, so it was a double celebration. Well, out of the remaining players at least.

Also, @Redbeard congratulations with the first top4 finish in D3 ! Woo-hoo! 
I know, I know you were farming D1 and D2 and could've done this sooner. But I was there to witness it and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, buddy!

As for the league itself, here's the info:
101 total players, 100 opponents, 300 fights, 6954 points (23.18 per fight) - 1st place.
Boosters used: Mythic: 3 AM; Legendary: 5 ginseng, 10 chlorella, 6 cordyceps.

League3.jpg.685c1377e95a0b44533467d1c317bf76.jpg

League4.jpg.d448252f1af866fee7fd2cecad67b32d.jpg

And the first time I saw this message:

League5.jpg.b3d4f36b92ee1be496ff316568503cf2.jpg

• Like 10
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 7

21 hours ago, Bomba said:

Oh, right. I just realized that I was celebrating so hard that I forgot to actually post my results.

I won D3 ! :D

For the first time ever ! ! !

So I'm basically a top level player now, standing on the same level as Gogeta and others. :P

And actually became the 2nd and 3rd player in my club to do so. Yeah, we both won that week, so it was a double celebration. Well, out of the remaining players at least.

Also, @Redbeard congratulations with the first top4 finish in D3 ! Woo-hoo! 
I know, I know you were farming D1 and D2 and could've done this sooner. But I was there to witness it and I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, buddy!

As for the league itself, here's the info:
101 total players, 100 opponents, 300 fights, 6954 points (23.18 per fight) - 1st place.
Boosters used: Mythic: 3 AM; Legendary: 5 ginseng, 10 chlorella, 6 cordyceps.

League3.jpg.685c1377e95a0b44533467d1c317bf76.jpg

League4.jpg.d448252f1af866fee7fd2cecad67b32d.jpg

And the first time I saw this message:

League5.jpg.b3d4f36b92ee1be496ff316568503cf2.jpg

Welcome to the club ^^
That's a pretty major lvl difference you got going there too.

------------

@blaa Sooo...about that "upset"...I'm not liking my chances of getting 65 points from this :D
Well, unless the permabooster miraculously drops em. And then there's still a pretty high chance sliqguy is waiting for exactly that and the current score is not final. I'd still be sort of happy with that deficit given the lvl gap. Unless sliq has more than 3 fights left, then...meh... :D

yea...no.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 3

Thanks, Bomba.  

Congrats on the win.  I remember discussions about "someday" competing in D3.  

It's funny I told the club. I was in your league and, that no I could not beat you. 

Not worth it to farm anymore.  5-15 in D1 is my goal now.  I think the 4th was some 480+'s in the league not really playing well.

We still have Pun days in the club occasionally:-).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, La Kajira said:

@blaa Sooo...about that "upset"...I'm not liking my chances of getting 65 points from this :D
Well, unless the permabooster miraculously drops em. And then there's still a pretty high chance sliqguy is waiting for exactly that and the current score is not final. I'd still be sort of happy with that deficit given the lvl gap. Unless sliq has more than 3 fights left, then...meh... :D

yea...no.png

at least it seems easier to get 23 points than 22 =D

still impressive it that really is the difference at the end (dont believe he's finished though), let's pray you beat him, just because upsets are what we play for.

on another note: I have to post earlier since i most likely cant be around the next few hours/today, so i finished with 24,06 (exactly what my average result is too), had to fight one permaboosted player and got one loss

image.png.41de00f4081367d458e8e3e1384af904.png

there will be some changes, but maybe i can hold onto first place. Mythica will be for sure top4, my tracked results indicate that he wont be a threat too me though, but on the other hand the same data showed xiarros on way better average than they seem to have the last few days. Let's see.

I spend a lot of resources, everything besides top1 would be a big waste (and even top1 would only give me a smalll benefit to top4 without wasting resources), but it's all for the glory, right?

• Like 7

Well, didn't get them 65 points. But didn't lose any of the matches so I'll take it. 
Besides, seems like sliq was waiting for the same permabooster (Thulsa Doom). And even got the same amount of points, because I'm still lacking 65 points on the first spot 
I'm thinking the gap between the two of us may™ be final, given the situation, but it very well may grow. I have to make myself scarce now and won't be back until around 21:00 server time, but I'd really like to know what the final numbers will be in the entire top 4. And Loverboy's final score and position. Gotta root for apparently one of us scrubs fighting them high lvl monsters :D
Anyone here in the same league who could help with a more up to date final table? Thanks in advance ^^

Anyway, 101 player league
357 to 500 lvl
2 cordys + 1 ginseng this time 

end.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 7

Alright, this should hold.

HH League Story 94 - D3 no AM Booster - Dolly - top 15 hopefully A.png

HH League Story 94 - D3 no AM Booster - Dolly - top 15 hopefully B.png

------------------
D3 run #63 2021/11/04-11
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
103 players. 102 opponents. 306 fights. wins: 303. losses: 3.
Average: 22.01
Finished: top 15
Girl Shards: (Dolly Week 2): 30%

Nothing super special to say for this week. I think I've improved in lots of marginal ways to play around with the new variables from blessings and elements, and I've managed to get my number of defeats back down as a result. I even had only 1 loss in the pre-rollback timeline. ^^ But in this timeline, I couldn't do anything to beat Rikko fully boosted and blessed in the less favorable blessings even once. No biggie, still much better  for me than the past few weeks overall.

Ah, and it was super fun noticing @_shal_ hiding in plain sight one literal point behind me when I was at #4 before the last day brawl. ^^ Well played, sensei. Well played indeed.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10

12 minutes left, I don't think this will change much:

image.png.29f3e926a0747ba4ffde501125e7809f.png

I was doing some experiments that were thwarted by the 12 hour reset exactly at blessings change but I've learned some things along the way nonetheless. I've used only 1 mythic booster to see if I could maximize its use, and done only 3 refills. Interesting league. I didn't expect to be that close to Phoenix, he's always been a hell of a player and has the level advantage over me, I've never been able to beat him at all. I'd like to know which boosters he's used 😂

• Like 11

With such a messed week because of the bugs, I could finally get a victory, at the expense of changing completely what I had planned. I used two AM and did some refills for 7248 points and 23,92 average but I am sure George didn't use AM following his policy, so the points difference is not what it looks. Congrats to him for his result. casey as expected was 3rd and La source took a contested 4th place.

image.png.963abaffd1059b2d603dfab0d1decc14.png

• Like 10

Another week in D3, started at level 430, finished at level 431.

Here is the screenshot taken 3 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-11-11_12_57_09.png.3b1d6e9bc16ff698b98f82bc405a0552.png

Final rank: 12th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 1 mythic.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 306 wins and no losses

I don't regret using a mythic booster since thanks to it, I didn't have any losses and probably got that top 15.
I know the difference between top 15 and top 30 from rewards point of view is not very large but I got used to my top 15 😄 and even with 1 AM booster it's still 1 EPx1 orb and 180 kobans more after all.

Congrats to my clubmate @Troctout for his top 4.
Congrats also to @jeandelalune for his top 4. It's always a pleasure to see a player with far fewer levels than the other players around do so well 💪. Maybe he used more AM boosters (or maybe not) but still 😉

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 11

10 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Well, didn't get them 65 points. But didn't lose any of the matches so I'll take it. 
Besides, seems like sliq was waiting for the same permabooster (Thulsa Doom). And even got the same amount of points, because I'm still lacking 65 points on the first spot 
I'm thinking the gap between the two of us may™ be final, given the situation, but it very well may grow. I have to make myself scarce now and won't be back until around 21:00 server time, but I'd really like to know what the final numbers will be in the entire top 4. And Loverboy's final score and position. Gotta root for apparently one of us scrubs fighting them high lvl monsters :D
Anyone here in the same league who could help with a more up to date final table? Thanks in advance ^^

Anyway, 101 player league
357 to 500 lvl
2 cordys + 1 ginseng this time 

end.png

Okay, the 2nd position held. Really curious if anyone knows whether sliq managed to scrounge up some more points after that, or not. Anyone got a fresher shot?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, blaa said:

at least it seems easier to get 23 points than 22 =D

still impressive it that really is the difference at the end (dont believe he's finished though), let's pray you beat him, just because upsets are what we play for.

on another note: I have to post earlier since i most likely cant be around the next few hours/today, so i finished with 24,06 (exactly what my average result is too), had to fight one permaboosted player and got one loss

image.png.41de00f4081367d458e8e3e1384af904.png

there will be some changes, but maybe i can hold onto first place. Mythica will be for sure top4, my tracked results indicate that he wont be a threat too me though, but on the other hand the same data showed xiarros on way better average than they seem to have the last few days. Let's see.

I spend a lot of resources, everything besides top1 would be a big waste (and even top1 would only give me a smalll benefit to top4 without wasting resources), but it's all for the glory, right?

nice, first place secured, back to back; would be interessting to see who was in top4, but dont think anybody can help me with that - anyway, this week i am off AM, no time and no fun playing against agent, maybe my clubmate reisen will have a chance

• Like 1

I had left to make a league in tourist mode by aiming for a cheap top 15. But the site crash annoyed me because I was making fewer points on the opponents that I was fighting again.

So I used 2 AM boosters and 2 reloads (1776 kobans in total) to ensure a top 4 not very profitable but without loss.
I am amazed at Spheedy's 4th place.  I have experienced him much more aggressive in the league.

My congratulations to Testiclese. I'm not at all sure I could have beaten him even playing hard from the start as the RNG wasn't really favorable to me.
Congratulations also to JeanDeLaLune because it is not so easy to make a top 4 with his level (even if I know he is a serious opponent in the league).

Congratulations also to Tom208 for his top 15 especially since we did not do a club strategy (he took advantage of the return of the site to face me unboosted :)

102 oponents, no loss, an average of 23,75

663246864_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.83b25492b4e6b9a64c7dfd095ccc8980.JPG

Next week : my hardest opponents is Tracker_nfo. So top 4 is reachable and may be I'll fight for 1st place if my job IRL let me some time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Ah, and it was super fun noticing @_shal_ hiding in plain sight one literal point behind me when I was at #4 before the last day brawl. ^^ Well played, sensei. Well played indeed.

Not hiding as much as just slow-playing that league because I was pretty sure I was on course for this kinda final result:

image.png.4c8dfb90e4a86a5208eb41c57c28abe9.png

(Last 80 battles without AM, last 11 without boosters altogether. Could have gone even cheaper, I guess, but earlier in the week I didn't expect it to become quite such a blowout.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1