How you doing in the "League"

casey

9 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I've got to say, that Master guy with 357 level on the 3rd position in Dmitrii's League looks impressive. Back when I was 357 level I didn't even dream about D3, let alone such high places there.

Well, when you were 357, player level was the hard limit to our "power". It's not anymore...the level of the girls matters more. A lot more than your own. I wonder what level girls this Master person has. Still interesting...especially given how fresh the update is. Wonder if that possibly cost ridiculous amounts of cash, or if someone found a trick to get strong fast in the new system ^^

Anyway, I already see 650 lvl girls in my new league. Charming. Well, good to know I can save the AM kobans without any doubts, or regrets :D

• Like 4

HI everybody!!!! i'm finally here too :) played D3 this past week for the very first time. My league had exactly 100 players and the highest level was 495.

I didn't play in super hardcore mode (and probably i will never do it, too much effort and i want to be relaxed XD), i used ginseng roots for 5/6 days, no AM booster (which feels a bad investment atm, for me at least) and i had a good part of losses (in D2 i was not really losing a fight anymore and in the season i fight only who i can beat so.... i saw the lost pop up for the first time, i like the change XD).

Managed to place myself in 15th position and honestly i'm pretty happy like this. My objective right now is not to win, is to find a new "paradise corner" in the 16-30 and of course when it happens to get more i'll gladly take it.

With this week i got the girl too, Dolly. Even if probably, with the awaken system, she is gonna take ages to be ready (i have mythic and many others 5 stars at 500, so they have the priority).

My current dream is to have a good placement without the super usage of boosters, even if i do not think is really possible atm (you know f2p, limited boosters, the yellow orbs are decreasing.....etc,etc).

Now you guys are way more detailed than me with your leagues, so probably i won't post that much to not make chaos in all your data 😄

This was more a greeting so..... Hello mates i'm a D3 (soft) player too now!!!!!

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

2 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Well, when you were 357, player level was the hard limit to our "power". It's not anymore...the level of the girls matters more. A lot more than your own. I wonder what level girls this Master person has. Still interesting...especially given how fresh the update is. Wonder if that possibly cost ridiculous amounts of cash, or if someone found a trick to get strong fast in the new system ^^

Anyway, I already see 650 lvl girls in my new league. Charming. Well, good to know I can save the AM kobans without any doubts, or regrets :D

7 myths with 550 level.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, La Kajira said:

I know. But that's still very impressive. He still has some drawbacks from the relatively low level just because he has less basic stats and less powerful items. But doing that on girl's level alone is a very strong performance. And yeah, I also wonder what level his girls are.

1 minute ago, Dmitrii said:

7 myths with 550 level.

Just when I was writing it Dmitrii already gave me the answer. Perfect timing!

Well, apparently 550 level is now enough for the top4. I guess I'll go upgrade my harem quickly. It will just cost few thousands kobans, but then I will be rich from those top4 rewards!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

7 myths with 550 level.

A baby whale then?

@Bomba Yea, the lower level is still a setback. But at the same time, a 550 lvl team and 7 mythics is a lot more than most people have at this point. Then again, that also means not making use of any blessings. As long as that's Nutaku anyway. If not, then that's like ALL the blessings :D

• Haha 1

as expected i finished first this week, i used one AM to be save, but it wasnt needed

image.png.5ee2591870253e0429cbaea2ace80637.png

3 boosted opponents in the end, 23,49 was expected average, all wins

this week i am with a lot of strong players, let's see how this is gonna play out ... gl everyone!

edit: it seems like i have to upgrade my mythics to 650 to can hold up with the 550 epic blessed girls over on nutaku ... we'll see about that though

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

image.png.28ad19db1764f6b44eda952f46e000e1.png

Attempt #9 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>]

Average: 19.91  [16.75]

Victories: 279/300 [211/297]

"Always" with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. My best result so far, Top 15 was close. I did a mistake and fought a full load of fights without boosters. I'm not used to a situation where I can fight higher levels and have better stats, so I missed to check my boosters 😄. I definitly lost some points there.

I even managed to win one fight against a lvl 500 (Z-Wave), but I was very lucky with crits because Z-Wave has of course much better stats due account and girl level.

• Like 9

Took this 6hrs before reset and setting off to work.

2nd place held, don't know how places below that changed.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300 . losses: 0 Average: 23.45

1847132379_HH241121.png.184f40de0097c82c44345e3287df809e.png

I'm spending less time in the game and not participating in leagues for a while.

@La Kajira is in my league this week, so if you haven't already beat me, I'm  now unboosted, have the lowest 7 girls on my team and with rubbish equipment, so fill your boots.

Good luck to everyone who is still playing.

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1

26 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Took this 6hrs before reset and setting off to work.

2nd place held, don't know how places below that changed.

101 players. 300 fights. wins: 300 . losses: 0 Average: 23.45

1847132379_HH241121.png.184f40de0097c82c44345e3287df809e.png

I'm spending less time in the game and not participating in leagues for a while.

@La Kajira is in my league this week, so if you haven't already beat me, I'm  now unboosted, have the lowest 7 girls on my team and with rubbish equipment, so fill your boots.

Good luck to everyone who is still playing.

you fed up with recent changes or other reasons? gonna miss one of our regular nutaku players

• Thinking 1

4 hours ago, MrXY said:

image.png.28ad19db1764f6b44eda952f46e000e1.png

Attempt #9 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>]

Average: 19.91  [16.75]

Victories: 279/300 [211/297]

"Always" with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. My best result so far, Top 15 was close. I did a mistake and fought a full load of fights without boosters. I'm not used to a situation where I can fight higher levels and have better stats, so I missed to check my boosters 😄. I definitly lost some points there.

I even managed to win one fight against a lvl 500 (Z-Wave), but I was very lucky with crits because Z-Wave has of course much better stats due account and girl level.

Do you happen to remember what lv Gogeta´s girls where :D ? I´d be curious to she how much our top "whales" have increased their girls  levels

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rarum said:

What an exhilarating league that was, my first Dicktator III victory

I'd like to also congratulate my clubmate on his first 1st here. I've taught him well, and glad to see our collaboration pay off.

While I'm here I'll also share my own results I've already posted on the discord. I wasn't performing my best this week as I was too lazy to upgrade my girls past 500 yet, also lost 2 refill worth of natural regen that I refilled at the end. Definitely wasn't hitting at the most optimal times as often as I normally would. But I ended up doing what I thought was impossible and got 1st against Kurt.unknown.png

You might be wondering why you don't see Kurt here, well he and his clubmate, Anime world, quit. They were unboosted and at 0 points the whole week.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

10 hours ago, Bomba said:

And speaking of masters. I've got to say, that Master guy with 357 level on the 3rd position in Dmitrii's League looks impressive. Back when I was 357 level I didn't even dream about D3, let alone such high places there.

Well, I'd like to know his girls levels, because that smells of whale to me. Having a bigger wallet doesn't seem impressive, sorry.

By the way, first league without caring. I didn't use the AM booster, didn't do any refresh (well, one, because I still want that XP), didn't check equipment to optimize individual battles, didn't keep track of player stats to be sure I was attacking them unboosted, ... and I won :P . I don't have a screenshot though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

Do you happen to remember what lv Gogeta´s girls where :D ? I´d be curious to she how much our top "whales" have increased their girls  levels

At the end of league he had 6 mythics on lvl 650, 1 on 600. Z-Wave had a 600er lvl team.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

So 4th finally. Good news even if it's not really fair because I haven't been serious this week.

I played the first 2 days with a team that was very far from being optimized because I didn't have time to deal with those damn gems and the gargantuan expense of books they need.
I made refills for the 1st day of LC.
I didn't use an AM booster because I was late in the seasons.
But I was lucky because I ended up only having 2 unboosted players, one of which was very weak. 

As expected, Master HronDog and Grand Priest "fought" for 1st place. Kilik77 surprised me because he was far from top4 most of the week but he joined the top 4 in the 2 last days.

Bob didn't seem to play seriously this week. A good thing for me :)

I still think gems isn't a good idea. 

Congratulations to my club mates @soultacker and @DvDivXXX for their top 15.

The screenshot taken by DvDivXXX is more recent than mine. Thanks to him :)

1542 kobans spent in refills and legendary boosters (my stock is too low and I didn't see a girl in MP since 2 months)

99 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,46

Next week : Master HornDog (again !) and Scarlet-Titan. So no top 1 for me but top 4 is reachable.

But theese gems can change my pronostics 😟

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Honestly not a fan of people "trading" high score wins that way. Then again...not a fan of quite a lot of stuff going on with the game now. Also already fought you...you were among the first "batch". Thanks for the offer anyway 

Gonna stick around, play leagues semi-serious, semi-casual. As work allows. Wanna at least give it a chance...see how things go...and how they develop in coming weeks. Not stressing it at all tho. Probably gonna end up eating a lot of boosted opponents again unless I get insanely lucky with the few snapshots I'll get to see.
I suppose in a way I'm happy about things being a mess. Takes away the drive to obsessively check leagues for potential targets...easier to focus on other stuff :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

12 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

I suppose in a way I'm happy about things being a mess. Takes away the drive to obsessively check leagues for potential targets...easier to focus on other stuff :D

i hope that happens to me, i am not here yet - unfortunately?

It seems to me that, in a way, a lot of high-level regular competitors either quitting or playing in autopilot mode because of their disgust for the new system kind of balances out the big handicap mid-level regular competitors started the Girl Level Era with (having to spend a lot of gems for 451+ on top of 501+ like our already stronger opponents, and having much smaller resource stashes, or even being fresh out in my case).

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad... Mad world indeed.

PS: I know this surprised and/or amused everyone but please don't make a billion posts about that random new whale who must have spent a salary or two upfront to have 7 mythics at level 550 when they're lvl 357 themselves. This is just the most obvious example of the new P2W side of PvP in this game, as predicted and expected. This sucks, but I'm not even sure it sucks more than the previous status quo.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, blaa said:

you fed up with recent changes or other reasons? gonna miss one of our regular nutaku players

A bit of both.

The game has stopped being fun to play for a while now with the amount of micromanagement going on. During lockdown and working from home it was somewhat manageable, but now back in the office, I can't devote the time to the game. The Gems introduction was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I'm gonna stick around and follow the story. I'll even collect the odd gems from here and there as I still want complete the stairway and that means levelling up to 7x750 mythics.

Good luck with anyone still persevering. May your daily grind be fruitful.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Honestly not a fan of people "trading" high score wins that way. Then again...not a fan of quite a lot of stuff going on with the game now. Also already fought you...you were among the first "batch". Thanks for the offer anyway 

I wasn't trading, I'm not playing the league, so it was available for anyone. You are the only Forum name I recognised.

Anyway I hope you win, Angeline has gone early again, which happened last week and I couldn't make up the difference. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Another week in D3, started at level 432, finished at level 434.

Here is the screenshot taken 37 minutes before the end.

30792290_Screenshot_20211125-122230_KiwiBrowser.jpg.aa1b03aada44c4759a9a133c2102c799.jpg

Final rank: 9th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 292 wins and 5 losses

Well, my team with 7 mythic girls lvl 550 surely helped a lot. Easy top 15 without mythic booster

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6

I know at least one thing that I won't miss, and that is for the D1 level, and how many well over level 450 Players purposely drop down to D1, which then takes away any chance for Players that are below level 400, to finish in the top 4, let alone even have  a snowball's chance in hell at 1st.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 5

On 11/26/2021 at 11:15 AM, Hugh Jerexion said:

I wasn't trading, I'm not playing the league, so it was available for anyone. You are the only Forum name I recognised.

Anyway I hope you win, Angeline has gone early again, which happened last week and I couldn't make up the difference. 

Yea, it's more like a public donation in your case :D

Well, since you pulled out your lvl 650 team and Angeline seems to have thrown the game by rushing first half of the week with a lot weaker team than has now...unless I overlooked something, it would seem there's no threat left. Should win this. Just kinda surprised you don't play league at all. I mean...you could still use them gems and EXP, no?

On 11/26/2021 at 10:01 AM, DvDivXXX said:

It seems to me that, in a way, a lot of high-level regular competitors either quitting or playing in autopilot mode because of their disgust for the new system kind of balances out the big handicap mid-level regular competitors started the Girl Level Era with (having to spend a lot of gems for 451+ on top of 501+ like our already stronger opponents, and having much smaller resource stashes, or even being fresh out in my case).

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad... Mad world indeed.

PS: I know this surprised and/or amused everyone but please don't make a billion posts about that random new whale who must have spent a salary or two upfront to have 7 mythics at level 550 when they're lvl 357 themselves. This is just the most obvious example of the new P2W side of PvP in this game, as predicted and expected. This sucks, but I'm not even sure it sucks more than the previous status quo.

Many seem to be. I'm not personally. Just...worried a bit about where things may go. Could turn out good. But may not. I don't think the whole awakening is necessarily a bad idea. At the very least it's more interesting than simply raising the lvl ceiling to 600. Just the execution is questionable at best. For starters it completely messes up with the overall changes towards upgrading and "using" more girls than just a couple strongest ones. Costs 1620 gems just to raise a fresh legendary to lvl 500 (or a bit less with the 350 lvl mythic book). Drastically limits our options with blessings, club champions and the like. Would imo be a lot better for awakenings to start at lvl 501 instead of 251.
The KK narrative for the overall changes (not just this) has been to help lower lvl players have a better shot at the high lvls. But the oldest veterans are those who benefit the most from all of them. Like the reduction of top D3 rewards. Those were really only an issue, because the oldest accounts were in a position to grab them for (almost) free week after week for years. An issue which was starting to resolve itself as more players are catching up with lvl. Those accounts already got their massive koban piles. And the opportunity to get at least a bit for themselves got severely reduced for those playing catchup. While those piles are now putting the veterans in the perfect spot to regain their massive advantage against everyone else. 
The one improvement in this is that it's no longer enough to just be active to hold onto that advantage. Mistakes now can be made that help others close, or at least the gap. But still...if they don't make any such mistakes, there's nothing the younger accounts can do to get closer. Except throwing fat stacks of cash at the game anyway.
Well, as you said...the system is deeply flawed. But so was the previous one.
I'll stick around...look for enjoyment where it can be had and see how things develop over the coming weeks and months ^^

• Like 5

@La Kajira I largely agree with you, but then there's also the opening of hunting season for whales, regardless of their player level, in-game resource stashes or any other criterion.

Like this former easy win from the previous system who in the current system is now a bigger threat than even a level 500 used to be:

HH League Story 97 - D3 1 AM Booster - already have Dolly - top 15 hopefully Z.png

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 2

Huh... after some easy Top15s since B.D.S.M. was introduced - because people are bad at adapting - I didn't stand a chance this time. I'm not yet a match for players with lvl 550-650 girls, so I'm quite happy with my cheap 21st-23rd place.

I guess I can take it easy until I'm able to compete again. That's actually quite nice - Christmas is coming and I'll have better things to do than working my balls off to earn 720 koban more. ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed btw that @DvDivXXXand @HornyCatcan hold onto their placings (13th and 59th at the moment). :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Again without really trying:

image.thumb.png.c78cf392928e3321ffbc864349c8b60a.png

I guess old habits can't be completely forgotten as long as I go back to the game. I'm using a lot less time but I simply can't use the x15 button, and if I see a high level unboosted player I go for that one first.

marcel is a known whale who is also a permabooster. Of course he's never been so close to me, but given that he now has a team of levels 600-650 girls he should do better than this.

• Like 11