How you doing in the "League"

casey

Here are the results of my clubmate @test_anon:

Screenshot_2021-12-23_at_13-00-37_Hentai_Heroes.png.3db00e3103afe672d424e2d0bb655a79.pngScreenshot_2021-12-23_at_12-59-06_Hentai_Heroes.png.74d6fcf0f8d0c1c70e1bf2979ee7ec02.png

After a few weeks in top 4, he finally got his first top1 in D3, congrats to him 🥳

Boosters used : 1 cordycep / 2 gingseng every day and 3 mythic boosters.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 fights performed -> 306 wins and 0 losses

Team used: 7 mythic girls lvl 650 at the beginning and 2 mythic girls lvl 700 for the end of the league.

And the final word is his statement on club tchat:

And I want to thank my parents who have always supported me, as well as the public. I hope that this will be an inspiration for all the new players, and that we can find peace in the world on this TOP1 award night, because we are the ambassadors of the leagues. This award that I have is also yours.

😄😄😄

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Hearts 1

Ok, now, my results:

Another week in D3, started at level 437, finished at level 440 (thanks to Season and Path of Valor)

Here is the screenshot taken 1 minute before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2021-12-23_12_59_31.thumb.png.dee6cc72fa4f123df8b3432262b43fff.png

Final rank: 5th (again 😢)

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 301 wins and 5 losses

Well, another 5th place😭  I can't say it's a bad result but it leaves a bitter taste.

See you next week with another 5th place (or not 😁)

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

image.png.eb228476f1dd3c3cfe1a0f1ac1c89047.png

Attempt #13 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 20.05  [19.55] [20.58]

Victories: 289/303 [272/300] [292/396]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. Finally, my first Top 15 result (at the end it was #14, the screen was taken maybe 10min before reset). I had a good team this week. Now I think the time for a level up to 600 has come. I'm waiting for the next PoV and a proper contest. I hope this helps for a next Top 15.

• Like 9

Another boring week in D3. Quite harder indeed and KK's RNG wasn't with me.

3rd this time. As expected, the two 495+ players with a full set of 650 mythics or blessed 5* legendaries girls took the top 2. I hope my clubmate  @Asoa kept the 4th place.

I used 1 AM booster and spent 1216 kobans. 2 losses against Scarlet-Titan. I should have fight him at the start of the league to have more chances to have a little win. He was boosted for me all the week.

Congratulations to @test_anon for his first 1st place in D3. I'm not sure this is good news because I'm afraid we will hear about it for a long time on the chat 🤣

Sorry for @Tom208. The worse place indeed.

102 opponents, 2 losses and my worse average of 23,02 since gems.

Screenshot taken at 12:35.

738248361_ligueD3clssmnt.jpg.84539f8dee7cd0bebdc320e7b9ee132a.jpg

Next week : Link and Lili and a PoA. So it'll be very hard to be 1st.

I wish you a merry christmas :)

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7

This was an off-week for me. There were several opponents that I feared, enough so that I gave myself a chance below my rough idea for a break-even point of 50% to get top 1. Top 4 I hardly even consider these days, so I opted to save up on as many resources as I could. It turns out I should have given my everything in this league too, but oh well. It's nice to have some "rest" once in a while.

league-2021-12-30-graphs.png

league-2021-12-30-leaderboard.jpg

league-2021-12-30-scoregraph.png

• Like 7

So ..like I said last week.. I did try to aim for a win (well just top4 on my 2nd f2p account because I didn´t believe I could win that bracet) looks like I could have won both leagues :D ..unfortunately I didn´t want to use AM boosters on nutaku and a had a little "upsi" where I applied the wrong boosters one day :/ ..on my main it´s also a little bit of a weird week: there was one player I really thought would go for the win (lvl 498 with full lvl 600 blessed team) thus I decided to use 2 AM booster over there but it turns out I could have saved myself the kobans..well it can´t be change now I guess ^^

(had a bunch of boosted players on both accounts 26 on my main and 43 on nutaku(I´ve lost 3 fights over there as well))

This week I think I´m going to am for a cheap top4 finish on both accounts (even though my nutaku bracet looks like hell :P )

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-30 um 12.58.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-30 um 12.55.13.png

• Like 6

Third attempt in D2, and it was the right one! 17th position (I was aiming for 16th but couldn't do it; it was either 15th or 17th, and I didn't want to reach D3 :) )

This time was a lot easier than the previous ones. Lvl 366 (+16 levels compared to my last attempt), and Awakening made a huge difference. I went from losing most of my fights to winning almost all of them (Except when I intentionally lost), against players with up to +100  levels over me.

I'll stay in D2 for at least a month, and then I'll see if it makes sense to go to D3 once I reach harem lvl 600 (And probably player lvl ~375). I should have 7 Mythics by then, so blessings will be a bit less random.

• Like 6

back on track again:

image.png.062ae80b6ff354865698ce426d808c2f.png

a little bit of a weird league: rustyduck always scores good, but recent data showed that they dont use AME anymore, so I also played without but tracked stats. Since he rushed a lot early on, it was clear he's gonna have an average similar to mine (no surprise here, he always has top7-10 girls between 550-600), especially with the better team bonus early of the week. Since I scored under expected average and rusty's average got higher and higher (i made a mistake in tracking, so I wasnt so sure what average he actually had at one point) I decided to do some refills after blessing change and use one AME, firstly to fight him after blessing changes (he forgot to change team and usually is (and actually was) perma boosted) and secondly to not lose just because of a few points. It appears that it wasnt necessary, but better safe than sorry (again).

Had to fight 4 boosted players, won all fights, 2 cordy+ 1 ginseng + 1 AME

this week looks like some trouble: with frisky and suga'babe i have two players who used AMEs even after recent changes, even though the results from the last two weeks indicate otherwise. Not sure how i gonna play it, maybe just a safe top4 (which will be no trouble at all)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

Also not doing that good for me, on all three Harems.

I got to a League I have never reached before but then the fighters became too strong and I got Loss after Loss. 

Been thinking of changing my team into only Legendaries but haven't given myself the push needed to do it. 

• Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Janmoonie said:

Also not doing that good for me, on all three Harems.

I got to a League I have never reached before but then the fighters became too strong and I got Loss after Loss. 

Been thinking of changing my team into only Legendaries but haven't given myself the push needed to do it. 

with more info you could get some help [Mod Edit: there:

(Jan barely started the game, this thread isn't the right place for them).]

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod edit: added information
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

HH League Story 101 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 3 - Could this be a top 4 please C nope 5th.png

HH League Story 101 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 3 - Could this be a top 4 please A.png

HH League Story 101 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 3 - Could this be a top 4 please B.png

------------------
D3 run #70 2021/12/23-30
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 1 AM booster for 24 fights.
103 players. 102 opponents. 306 fights. wins: 304. losses: 2.
Average: 21.85
Finished: top 15
Girl Shards: Madame Ivanka (week 3)

Well, that didn't work out this time (but it almost did, shockingly). I realized a number of things a little too late this week. I've picked up some great new tips and tricks in terms of league strategy, and also a better understanding of some of the fundamentals of the current combat system (bit late to the party, but better late than never) thanks to great minds like my friends @Slynia, @Troctout, @test_anon and, most importantly, my wife (who is ten times the gamer I'll ever be). All of this helped me already (even though this particular week I finished #5, which is pretty frustrating) and should help me even further going forward. It's a bummer I've realized too late just how weak this particular league happened to be, or I would have grabbed that top 4 almost guaranteed. Oh well. Live and learn.

I also started picking up more clues on how Mister Master @_shal_ operates; that might help me to a lesser extent for future leagues (at the very least the next time we cross paths). I now know for sure he likes playing with his food, and he definitely is Keyser Söze. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe he doesn't exist. Here's a former legend deliberately showing his "opponents" (aka his food) such a weak team for his level and aura that I legit asked myself if he was about to quit the game during that week. And then, exactly like the last time, I noticed he was sitting pretty at #5 (right behind me at the time) on Wednesday. And then of course he casually went up, and up, and up, all the while disguised as a beggar in need of some spare change. And, although I haven't seen the final rankings, it's a clear certainty that he won that D3, easily. So easily that he likely put more effort into hiding his true power from us actual bums than into eating us all alive (and still being hungry).

The rest doesn't matter much to me. I could definitely have avoided my 2 losses to Dudule early in the week, and I could have scored much higher had I started fighting for top 4 sooner. I don't know which three specific insects squeezed themselves into places #2 to #4. All I know is I'm the insect who missed the mark. This time. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe! Keep away from the Shal!

See you next year. :) 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Ok, now, my results:

Another week in D3, started at level 440, at level 441. 

Here is the screenshot taken 1 second before the end.

IMG_20211230_171409.thumb.png.048e18fdd96dd79c1a35de1a757895ee.png

Final rank: 5th (again and again 😢)

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 303 wins and 3 losses

Third 5th place in a row. I'm becoming a master of this rank. 

See you next week with another 5th place (or not 😁)

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I also started picking up more clues on how Mister Master @_shal_ operates; that might help me to a lesser extent for future leagues (at the very least the next time we cross paths). I now know for sure he likes playing with his food, and he definitely is Keyser Söze. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe he doesn't exist. Here's a former legend deliberately showing his "opponents" (aka his food) such a weak team for his level and aura that I legit asked myself if he was about to quit the game during that week. And then, exactly like the last time, I noticed he was sitting pretty at #5 (right behind me at the time) on Wednesday. And then of course he casually went up, and up, and up, all the while disguised as a beggar in need of some spare change. And, although I haven't seen the final rankings, it's a clear certainty that he won that D3, easily. So easily that he likely put more effort into hiding his true power from us actual bums than into eating us all alive (and still being hungry).

he plays with less passion, but still optimise the kobans income sometimes, here the end result

unknown.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

image.png.4d477211e187082232c0a2fe7033125f.png

Attempt #14 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 20.28  [20.05] [20.58]

Victories: 290/306 [289/303] [292/396]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. My second Top 15 in row which is a great result for me. I hope I can stabilize these results, but it is a bit early for a solid prediction. Possible that I was lucky with two weak leagues and I don't have the experience with usual numbers. I started to upgrade to lvl 600, but currently I only leveled one girl of my current battle team. I'm waiting on a good daily contest.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

here the end result

Thanks a lot for this! Much appreciated. Okay, so I already knew Regret (is that the same player who used to have "Maybe" in front of "Regret"?), Sephira had been "#1" most of the week, but this satisfies my curiosity as to why Dudule still seemed somewhat dormant when I went to sleep. He's the one who pushed me out of top 4 in the end. Very fitting, since he's the only opponent I lost some fights to.

Pretty impressive performance from Sephira for her level and battle team, I must say (not pinging her as I'm not sure its the same person since the avatar is completely different on the forum). I'm assuming a lady with that nickname, but I've been wrong before (see @holymolly ^^). In any case, kuddos to you, Seph.

• Haha 1

So, it was very hard but I made my first top1 since gems.

Only 26 points better. Sorry Lili but I'm still happy because it's the first time I win against you :D

Lili rushed league at start when my team wasn't optimized. So I feared to loose at the end.

I used 2,8 AM boosters and I spent 2232 kobans for this victory.  It's expensive but acceptable.

I faced 5 boosted players including Lili and a russian lvl493.

101 opponents, no loss and a good average of 23,81

Congratulation to my clubmate @test_anon for his 2nd place behind Nardi Legend and sorry for @DvDivXXX and @Tom208 : a 5th place is always a little bit frustrating.

1311895870_ligueD3clssmnt.jpg.75101fbfca516d81364fc2f48e20963d.jpg

Next week will be harder as I've another Red Hot Bunnycorn in this league, Sovereign. And I won't  have much time to devote to the game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

And now I will leave

Dude, don't scare us like that. I'm fairly sure you just meant "leave it at that" in reference to your very unlucky tie-slash-loss, but these days, better safe than sorry. So, just to be clear, you're not leaving us, right? Right? :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Bad week to be picking up clues on my normal gameplay, since I went about this one basically backwards from the usual. xD For normal weeks I've settled into using one All Mastery booster to ensure a decent shot at a top 4 finish, usually using it right at the start to take out some/most of the toughest opponents, and then I'll coast through the rest of the week with very little optimizing. I've almost completely stopped taking notes on league opponents - praise be to Rosso for how his boneheaded design decisions have convinced me to spend much less time on this game (almost certainly an outcome the exact opposite of what he was going for).

However, this week looked actually winnable (for the first time since gems reared their ugly head), so I decided to use two AMs. Bad idea with PoA starting a couple of days into the league week though, so the first two and half days were spent fighting (for 106 battles without AM, and no refilling at all) the weakest opponents I could find, just so I could do season fights in parallel at least for the first two PvP tasks in PoA. Then AM boosters for the remaining 200 league battles, and finishing PoA exclusively with those; not a particularly fun exercise BTW.

Looks like I could have won this one more cheaply; I expected more of a threat particularly from Dudule, and possibly from Regret. We shared a league just two weeks earlier as well, where we both coasted to this finish:

image.png.d8e5bc9ed4206f21a27f616cbbdf6aea.png

Didn't know if he would also see our second meeting as a chance to win, or just coast again.

In any case, my team actually is weak by top player standards, what you saw is what I have available. Refusing to do market refills for books means I have no girls above 550 yet, and I'm only now approaching the point where I'll even be capable of awakening beyond 550, i.e. I'm about to fulfill the 60-girl requirement. Getting the necessary books to actually put girls at 600 is still some time away. (And I'm mostly looking at it as a way to make coasting through leagues more convenient, not to get back to regular contender status.)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Getting the necessary books to actually put girls at 600 is still some time away. (And I'm mostly looking at it as a way to make coasting through leagues more convenient, not to get back to regular contender status.)

Well, then maybe Rosso is really Keyser Söze, and pushing the usual top finishers into either rage quitting or coasting through their leagues was his actual goal all along. ^^ And it worked like a Charm. I can't believe I have a stronger battle team than you, now (and hell, my even lower level clubmate Test has level 700 myths, and even won a D3 recently; although the P2W opening definitely came into play for that).

Looks like a win might even be on the horizon for me soon. Coming that close to a top 4 without trying except for the last day motivated me into trying hard this week (also there's literally no identifiable threat in my current group). We'll see if I get robbed at the last minute by a high level noob throwing kobans away like they smell bad as happened the last time I went for it. ^^

Anyway, I'm glad you're still around, even if you're basically in autopilot mode for now. Feels good to read a full post of yours again after all this time, I'm not gonna lie. Take care! ❤️ 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Dude, don't scare us like that. I'm fairly sure you just meant "leave it at that" in reference to your very unlucky tie-slash-loss, but these days, better safe than sorry. So, just to be clear, you're not leaving us, right? Right? :o

I should hone my theatrical skills, It was just a metaphorical phrase meaning leaving the scene for other characters to do their play. 😆, you look really frightened.

Of course I won't leave the game because of it, but yes, it was a big deception being beated that way, perhaps I was confident of my previous wins, and not using AM booster in a week like the past with so less time because of Christmas, add to it that I am taking easier the game now, and a pinch of bad luck with my last fights, and the result is this.

But it is a good lesson, now you cannot neglect any foe. And for you it should be encouraging, try it and eventually you will win.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I've been using multiple different sets of boosters in the past (to save resources; that's the end goal of fighting in the league after all), but I've added a weight for how much I'll lose if I switch to a worse set of boosters into how I select the order in which I fight opponents.

I wouldn't have dared to do this with the old way I estimate how I'll do against opponents; it would start to be a bit painstakingly slow at that point. But I've found more shortcuts to be able to do even more without really losing accuracy. There's been a pattern of gaining some computational performance and then wasting it all away for those extra 0.05 points per fight or whatever (all things equal).

• Like 2