How you doing in the "League"

casey

Yeah, it was kind of clear that La Kajira would win this one. But I still went ahead and splurged far too many resources for a "guaranteed" top 4. About 1½ AMEs and a fair bit of other boosters were used for this.

But what this league was really about for me, was improving the toolset I have for predicting my own score. I feel like I can somewhat even trust the predictions I'm making now about myself, but we'll see. It doesn't take into account the blessings change, of course, and honestly I'm having to scale back the amount of calculations I'm making. It's a delicate balance between a lot of quality data and the game being at all playable, and there was some loss in accuracy from an optimization I made earlier, so I rolled that back and I no longer can reasonably have as many predictions being calculated. If I could find the time, I'd make a separate program that's GPU accelerated for all the number crunching I could desire... until I find ways to waste even that extra computational power somehow.

I could have achieved a score of 7349 if I really wanted to. Not that it would have made a difference this time.

league-2022-01-13-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-01-13-scoregraph.png

league-2022-01-13-graphs.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

rarum already posted the screen of our league. La Kajira was out of reach, so I decided to play without AME and seasons this week, almost did 1 1/2 refills, 2 cordy 1 ginseng the whole week. Had to fight 4 boosted players, lost one fight (very bad RNG). Overall i was, 0,097 under expected average. It doesnt matter though.

This week looks much better, I should win when I play with AME, but I also might win when I dont, so I might try it this way or maybe with one AME.

image.png

• Like 8

Congrats to Zak for his win, also to Luffy (team at 650) placing close to him. I was third with 7219 points and 23,59 average. Top 4 was completed by Cricox tailed by Kamira.

No AM boosters.

imagen.png.aaf462d8e2ce5296946890bb49960de4.png

Congrats to all of you in the posts above for your excellent scores. You are improving them every week.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

I placed 16th ~30 minutes before the end of the league, and it's a good thing I checked again ~2 minutes before the end, because I was back to 31st position.

15th player was at 4397, and 30th was at 4354 (Less than 50 points difference). Fortunately, I had just enough time (and fights) to get back to 16th position a few seconds before the end of the week (4395 points). And it held :) 

But I didn't realize how competitive the 16-30 bracket was, in D2. I guess many players want to stay away from D3, while still maximizing their gains. Now I want to go to D3 to avoid this last-minute sniping :D 

Something very similar happened to me, only I slipped down to 25th or so place. Here are the numbers from my league:

15th was at 4461 points, 30th at 4426 points (35 difference). I managed to snag 16th place with 4459 points. Boosted 4 times with 1 ginseng and 1 chlorella each.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

@JustVisitingRebornHow are you doing in D3 these days?

Pretty well, though not comparative to most of the people posting here.

The league that ended today was my 4th week. First week finished 54th. Was unhappy about that as it was poorer rewards than D2 16-30. Decided to press on. Improved my strategy and 2nd week was 44th. Happy with that. Third week I finished 33rd, having Awakend to Level 550 in the last 36 hours. 4th week I finished 28th, and could have gained another couple of places had I paid for the 8 refills that I didn't get naturally over the week.

Given that I was the lowest level player in my league (started 371, finished 374) and the median was ~90 player levels higher than me I've concluded that while the very top end of D3 is very competitive there are still a lot of players in the D3 bracket that are not playing optimally. And I can still make strategy improvements. It's only in the last 72 hours that I've really realised just how much difference countering Dominances can make (the Pantheon forced that lesson). So I'll be building that into my strategy from this point on, rather than simply going with a one offense and one defence team.

That said, I'm still a LONG way off getting close to a top 15 finish. I'd need to gain ~2.5-3 points per fight over the whole week to have a chance at top 15. But I'm still very happy with hitting the top 30 at my level for both ego and reward reasons :)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You need three girls of each element at least ;) 

My current Awakening strategy/resource bank means I'm not too far off that anyway. I've got a decent selection of girls that are only one Awakening away from my current max level and upgrading them helps me move towards level 600 :)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

I know I said that I was going to go for a cheap top 4, but some of you know my situation so I decided to challenge Gogeta anyway, just to see how far off I was now when his P2W advantage is in the works again after the awakening patch (He has a full mythic team at level 750). Why would I save kobans when I won't need them soon anyway ^^

Aaaaand I missed to check the end results... I didn't have time to check the last 3 hours of the league, but I was ahead of him at that point but I knew he had at least 1 guy left, which he must have, as I ended up 2nd.

Well, I tried, no one remembers a coward as they say 🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

I know I said that I was going to go for a cheap top 4, but some of you know my situation so I decided to challenge Gogeta anyway, just to see how far off I was now when his P2W advantage is in the works again after the awakening patch (He has a full mythic team at level 750). Why would I save kobans when I won't need them soon anyway ^^

Aaaaand I missed to check the end results... I didn't have time to check the last 3 hours of the league, but I was ahead of him at that point but I knew he had at least 1 guy left, which he must have, as I ended up 2nd.

Well, I tried, no one remembers a coward as they say 🤪

what a mysterious post ... but do you really think we gonna remember 2nd places? :D

• Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

8 minutes ago, blaa said:

but do you really think we gonna remember 2nd places? :D

There is no "angry" emoji to react with 😒

Anyway, there is another saying, I would rather get 2nd place than having a knife in my ass 🤪

• Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

Another week in D3, started at level 442, finished at level 445. 

Here is the screenshot taken 5 minutes before the end.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-01-13_12_55_45.png.f1f1c8074430269197609f157f3b9364.png

Final rank: 8th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 302 wins and 4 losses

I didn't expect a top 4 this week, so I played without mythic booster to get a prety easy top 15

Take care.

• Like 10

So I won ! 😄🥂

It was a little easier than expected. I played relatively badly because I did not do enough fights before the new blessings which were not favorable to me.
I have to admit it was the fact that I am now a VVHL with an Lvl649 team and  that Zerodyme played even worse than me that allowed me to win despite an unfavorable RNG this week. 

Congratulations to Stoned Jesus and to Petr who surprised me.

102 opponents, no loss, 1619 kobans spent with 2 AM boosters, an average of 23,53 (not very good)

Screenshot taken à 12h46.

826756196_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.e4d3552e47ef3ce54c5a6f54bfe4f3f3.JPG

Next week will be harder : 2 RHB (Joe and Bob) who won many times and 5 players Lvl500 who won D3. So even top 4 will be hard because I've to play seasons so I'll can't use many AM boosters.

• Like 9

image.png.2dd2ae7915eed20fb58378579060e6f7.png

Attempt #16 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 20.76  [20.89] [20.58]

Victories: 290/303 [287/306] [292/306]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. My best rank so far. Another indication that a Top 15 can be achievable quite well for me. However my next goal of course is a Top 4 but this is far away right now.  Like last week I skipped a few fights to save the kobans. In the current week it could be hard to score enough for a Top 15. 13 Players with a level > 490, 6 players with lvl 500. Also the blessings for next week doesn't look strong. Let's see.

• Like 8

got a pretty easy league this week, so I was confident taking first place without too much investment. Since the blessings were so bad for me, i still used one AME and some refills at blesssing change to be on the safe side. Nothing of that would have been necessary it seems.

image.png.bf5737aef428f459fed559cb56116264.png

1 boosted player in the end, all fights won, 2 cordy 1 ginseng, 3 ginseng x1, 1 AME

This week I am with a lot of highlevel players (who are using AMEs) in a league, but with my bad lineup I wont take any risk and just play for top4/15.

• Like 8

Sooo since we have time atm I´ll go ahead and post my result:

Pretty bad rng (and terrible blessings for me on nutaku this week)

lost 2 fights on hh and 3(+6 i didn´t use because those would be losses as well) on nutaku

got a 2nd place on my main and unfortunately only 8th on the f2p :/

(probably a few AM boosters on nutaku and yourdaddy made use of the good blessings (i´m pretty sure he had that score ever since Monday :P )

biggest surprise of the week was @Oda and his lvl 700 team (650 prior) I suppose he forgot to finish his fights/ didn´t had the time 😮 ?

Anyways good luck to all and until next week :D

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-20 um 12.59.38.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-20 um 12.59.28.png

• Like 8

I had a new thing happen in my D3. @Philbert, a club mate of mine showed up so two Carnal Knights were active in the same league. I placed 2nd (first time ever for that one). I know my clubmate placed in the top 15 so all in all this was a really good week 😃

image.png.18a073b38419fcac272c1a13584f5383.png

My avg was 22.5 which also set a new personal best record. Good luck in the coming week everyone.

• Like 8

image.png.8b3ccc8c39de08c10170e14cca95e0b8.png

Attempt #17 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 20.36  [20.76] [20.58]

Victories: 285/303 [290/303] [292/306]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. As expected it was close but unfortunattely not good enough for another Top 15. Too many strong players > lvl 490. To my surprise this weeks looks similar (8 x lvl 500, 13 x >490). I have some lvl 650 girls now, hope that helps.

• Like 9

This held stunningly well:
HH League Story 104 - D3 - Madame Ivanka Week 6 - Top 4 Attempt E.png

------------------
D3 run #73 2022/01/13-20
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 1 AM booster.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 303. losses: 0.
Average: 22.58
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Madame Ivanka (week 6) (already completed)
Refills: 176ko 161ko

Learned my lesson from my unexpected #5 last week. In the current meta, ~6.8k slash ~22.50% is good enough for a Top 4 when there are only a couple real threats or less in the group (just the one in @jeandelalune this week, who unsurprisingly took the win with a huge margin—congrats to him). Duly noted! Pretty glad with this performance overall; it had been awhile since the last time I took no loss at all in a league. One AM booster and a couple of refills needed to secure that, even though in the end the gap between the three of us who made decently high scores and the rest of the group was rather huge. Still well worth it. A bit sad that I'm on the rise at least as much due to former top performers giving up as because I'm growing stronger myself, but oh well. I'll take it. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

I was hoping I could get you a nice graph about the race to top 1 between me and Socrates, but I took a setback in making that, and I don't know if it's worth the work. Well, in a textual format, Socrates had a surprisingly stable average, while mine climbed up and eventually overtook his.

I wanted to play it relatively safe, so this league was very resource-intensive for me. At least it's eating from my stockpiles and not costing for real that much just yet.

Some notes on what I arguably did wrong: I started out the league with a worse set of boosters than I'd have preferred (carried over from previous league). Also I panicked at seeing a prediction for my score based on a false list of fought opponents, and used one last AME at the end too because of that. This is what manual labor gets you; something to improve upon clearly.

Things I normally don't do but probably increased my score: I took advantage of the blessings change with some strategically timed refills. Though, this is kind of costly.

league-2022-01-20-graphs.png

league-2022-01-20-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-01-20-scoregraph.png

• Like 10

Hey guys, long time no see.

I finally did it and got my first D3 win!

Also in a very competitive league in my view (I know @blaa would say easy league like always :D)

I have decided to get advantage with the blessings change and it worked out. I have spend some kobans on refills and AM boosters, but I dont really care :D 

liga.jpg.252b7c2adc2e150adc29156806abb725.jpg

liga1.jpg.7ce6a9ecf72170a6fca354394da2fd29.jpg

• Like 8
  • Hearts 3

My main opponent was Shado, when I saw that they had a level 750 mythic I didn't think I would stand a chance. I've been slow to level up my team with just having level 600 mythics. Knowing that on Nutaku we would be going from blessings that supported a strong mythic team to that of all 5 star exhibitionist legendries, I knew I would have a chance to turn the tables. So I keep to hitting unboosted lowest level first, ignoring any high level unboosts. Before blessing change I got my team ready, High Mage Arcana at level 600 and 6 other 5 star exhibitionist legendries at level 550. After quickly updating the blessing spreadsheet I was amazed to see that Shado along with others high levels were unboosted right at the change, my 15.5 against Shado became a 22.8. One refill later to catch up and I got a lot of the high levels I ignored off guard. So before the league ended today Shado messaged me on discord showing that they finished at 7,234 and my current sims of my final two opponents put me at a 7,236. Fearing that RNG would screw me over I did my last battles and...unknown.png

I did it! Turned out Shado didn't use AME at all this week while I used 3, so I was very lucky.

It will be interesting to see how those that focus on a mythic team vs current top 7s will continue to play out seeing how Shado's Mythic advantage got negated this league.

• Like 10
  • Hearts 3

I have nothing to show, I'm always busy during reset. So I'll provide some text instead.

I managed to win, it was also my first ever win against Z-Wave, even tho he unfortunately didn't go all out so I can't really brag about it.
24.09 average is what I managed to score in the end with 7298 points.

It has been a pleasure! 😊

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

4 hours ago, mates said:

Hey guys, long time no see.

I wondered if you were still playing, but good to see you and a big congrats. Miso was an opponent I never could beat, but since the recent changes he doesnt care enough anymore. That's good for us low level players since we finally can get our revenge.

Unfortunatley there are now players who get favored from the p2w mechanics. I have currently one of those players in my league; i ve won against him before awakenings, but I wont win this time (and I dont even try, tbh).

Keep on rocking.

@Slyniaa win is a win; my theory would be: he got scared cause you finally catched up, so he gave up when he saw you.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4