How you doing in the "League"

casey

My screen shot didn't hold (someone pushed me to 4th place inside of the last eight minutes).

image.png.42660ee9374421e50047dc0d35c77049.png

I got to thinking that while there are no class distinctions on the player side anymore there might be a distinction created by the harems players gathered and leveled prior to the B.D.S.M days. This curiosity was piqued when I lost to a player who had 5 crits in a row (a .01 percent chance). I did lose a second time during play, but in that instance I only had a 64% chance to win. True or not (reguarding classes) here is the breakdown of my points scored by class.

Sim 23.3 2386  points   23.39 game

+4.53 KH

Sim 23.2 2366  points   23.20 game -0.23 CH
Sim 22.8 1994  points   22.92 game +3.37 HC

• Like 8

Reports of my quitting the game are not entirely true.

Grabbed this screenshot of top 15 a couple of minutes before reset, so I assume it held. I hope it helps with peoples calculations of player strengths.

104 players. 309 available contests; 258 contests completed; wins: 257. losses: 1 ((To memelas who (I think) got a 1st D3 win - congrats)) 

Average: 23.87

No mythic boosters used.  image.png.1af23cf2e811fcd9bdbc36f01e3e390f.png

Now back to WereSquid Island.

Good luck to you all this week. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

image.png.1a3155ff9621a9ade81519023ed9d70f.png

Attempt #23 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.31 (!)  [22.2] [22.2]

Victories: 300/300 (!) [298/300] [298/300]

Yeah! My next Top 4. I'm very happy with the result, but this time it was very close. Yesterday I fought nearly a full set of fights without boosters. I was in "auto" mode and at the end I was wondering: "why I have such a low score against weaker components? oh, you idiot...your boosters are exhausted". This was stupid because I knew that a Top 4 is in reach and every point was important. Today I was a bit behind and decided to activate my first AM booster for my last 10-15 fights. I did an estimation and expected that with an additional booster I make enough points. E voila! Totally worth it :). Another thing to mention is that this week is my first one in which I won every fight :) :) 

Noticable is the #2 Master with his "low" level. But he had a full lvl 700 Team which was better than every other team in the top places.

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

So, for the picture collectors among you, here is my own little stamp:

Capture d’écran 2022-03-03 à 12.45.18.jpg

Thanks to Mago for his obvious non-boosted week... in the end i may have overdone it a little bit 😅

This week will be another matter as his Clubmate GrandPriest (and his 750th level girls) doesn't seem to be inclined to be impressed by my Sheriff's badge... alas ^^

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2022 at 7:57 AM, DvDivXXX said:

HH League Story 110 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 6 - Anti-Rush Play hopefully FTW or top 4 F.png

For @Rarum and friends from the Top Dogs thread, I'll share a bit more insight. First of all, the big surprise to me was @Zteev who given his level, long-time forum activity and being in the once-elite unpronounceable Club of past legends like Shal or George (and current contenders like your friendly neighborhood @holymolly ^^) I genuinely expected to have won multiple D3s by now, and more generally to be much more active and dangerous in League than he turned out to be. It seems he's content with a steady top 15 and not motivated to put much efforts in the Leagues. I respect that.

Other than him, here's the list of potential contenders I made on Day One, along with the "maybes" (that is, players who seemed less likely to go for it, but could on paper be equally threatening if they did). I'll underline those who ended up in the final top 15, and bold those who made it to top 4. Contenders for Top 4: ME #1?!, mikel (444-650), Squirt42 (412-700), CNO Mule (485-650), qwar13 (474-600), HH3 (463-650). Maybes: Charmig (496-600), Tribi (496-600), YYY (493-600), Cindy (492-600), Trickhar (491-600)... I wasn't off by too much. ^^

I'm indeed content with consistent top 15 results, as I'm a non-spender. Actually, I have never won a league, at any level.  I'm generally pretty active using all my attacks, but was traveling most of this past league at a convention, and had time to play late at night, and sporadically. Since I was on mobile the vast majority of that was done without the script as well.

I've only been using the script for a few months now, but it does make things easier to get a top 15. I was striving for a top 4 for a while, but I've stopped striving for that, as it's simply not in the cards for me.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As expected, Shin and 4t+ were my hardest opponents.

Their teams were strongers than mine even after the change in blessings.

I played hard and spent quite a lot (1498 kobans) but it wasn't enough.

So a 2nd place behind Shin and before 4t+.

Only 1 opponent fought boosted : 4t+. 1 loss :(

Sorry : I crashed my screenshot so I don't know who is 4th.

100 opponents, 1 loss, an average of 23,68

Next week : RHB Bob and Zebus are my hardest opponents. I think I can fight for 1st place.

Have a nice week! Peace and games !

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7

Another week in D3, started at level 458, finished at level 460. 

Here is the screenshot taken 45 minutes before the end of the league with no major changes until the end.

IMG_20220303_121438.png.3d389151d1038f71428c9e91ed76507d.png

Final rank: 6th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0.91 mythic (the rest of the mythic booster used to win the previous league)

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 300 wins and no losses

This week, I had a few players with a better team than me. So, no surprise with this result.

@DvDivXXXNo offence taken 😉 I know I was pretty lucky with my 3 last leagues (and the top 1 associated to them) 😊

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Last weeks league was like I initially anticipated even though @govenants did give me a little hope :P
Looks like @Slynia would still be pleased with our rewards gov :D

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-03 um 12.58.10.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-03 um 12.57.51.png

(it´s an old screen I know @blaa but it´s the latest I took.. I´m not trying to make you look bad I promise :P )

This week looks quite easy.. looks like I can get a cheap 1st on hh and another top 4 on nutaku :)

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Early post this week.

I will probably win, but let's see later, Cricox has pushed up in the last hour.

imagen.png.96a0746bdbc0480c31d12cee8529baa2.png

Edit: when I came back home and claimed the league reward I was second, so congrats to Cricox for successfully completing his comeback.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 7

Pretty bad results for me this week:

top45.thumb.png.22e7b0da12c067b3aad5bfadc0127015.png

This was taken ~10 minutes before the end, but it held. I didn't expect to reach Top 45, considering I was sitting on position 45-50 most of the time, and I usually only have impossible fights left at the end of the league.

100 Players in the league, 297 fights possible. I think I still had 7 opponents to fight, so 21 fights left, 16.64 average

Top 10 (Completely out of reach, as usual :) ):

top9.thumb.png.ff4f2799179069de67603783081286d5.png

• Like 7

unknown.png

That is incredibly kind of you, Hugh. I see you still had plenty of fights left and could have easily beaten me, so thank you.

Went into this week going for a top 4 due to how weak (for the most part) this league was for Nutaku, but I will absolutely take a 1st if offered. Used 2 gin 1 co most of the week, 1 set of 3 co to make a failed attempt at floor 1400, and 1 AM.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

1 minute ago, 45026831 said:

That is incredibly kind of you, Hugh. I see you still had plenty of fights left and could have easily beaten me, so thank you.

Mate, for the work you put into the script, this is my way of thanking you for the effort. And a Brit 1-2 is sweet as well. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

This week I was the 2nd highest scoring "Know How" player in my D3 league which got me to 4th place.

image.png.2ae0de4f230e1ed3f1bdcd0722124b38.png

The first two slots were taken by the "Charm" players Marcel and Erin. The highest scoring "Hard Core" player was Pupsik who came in at 11th place with 6,225 points. Clearly, this weeks blessings favored the harems collected and upgraded by the Charm class. Below is my stats against the different classes.

Sim 23.0 2107 points     23.41 game

+10.93 HC

Sim 22.3 2135 points     22.24 game -1.93 CH
Sim 22.8 2635 points     23.11 game +10.93 KH
  • Like 6

HH League Story 111 - D3 - Rachael Week 1 - Chill Top 15 hopefully I.png

------------------
D3 run #80 2022/03/03-10
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 0 AM boosters.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 298. losses: 2.
Average: 22.50
Finished: Top 15
Girl Shards: Rachael (week 1) +30%
Refills: 2x188kos 183kos 150kos

Well, sometimes risk assessment can turn against you. My Day One checks had told me that there was already more than 4 serious contenders for Top 4 and even several of them for #1 (with Fran as a clear favorite). I had estimated that I had a real shot at squeezing myself into the Top 4 but that it would be costly, tough and require some luck and/or two or more of the serious contenders not bothering to fully participate. So I went for a relatively chillax Top 15 strat this week instead.

Looking at the final results, it turns out that I could have easily grabbed a Top 4 with just 1 AM booster after all. Although I was spot on on my Top 4 line-up prediction, I was way off in both the order and how hard these contenders would fight for it. I'll throw in a bonus screenshot to better tell the story. Here's what it looked like 40 mins earlier:HH League Story 111 - D3 - Rachael Week 1 - Chill Top 15 hopefully F.png

As you can see, both Oliver and especially GetOverHere went for a last-minute hail-mary rush, which earned them both a top 4 spot but barely. And, even more surprising to me, Fran's tank was almost empty when Mez took over #1 the day before, so Mez ended up winning and never getting pushed back or even really challenged by Fran's last push as I had anticipated.

No regrets, though. Hindsight is 20/20 but there was no way i could have foreseen this turn of events early enough to safely switch from a chill Top 15 goal to fighting for Top 4. And I could just as easily have spent more resources and efforts just to end #5 or #6 all the same. Anyways, this goes to show just how many former top contenders are demotivated these days. And this should factor in a bit more in my own planning moving forward. ^^

For the Top Dogs analysts out there, my Day One predictions (those who ended up in top 4 in bold and those in top 15 underlined):
Contenders for Top 4: Fran #1 (500-650 +Wins), Oliver (500-650 +Wins), GetOverHere (500-600 +Wins) & Mez (500-700 +Wins). Maybes: Linky (500-600), Fra (490-650 +Wins), ME.

I must admit I had completely failed to notice Bones was even in my group. Definitely an oversight, as I would otherwise have added them to the list. They ended up playing it on autopilot as well anyway, but still. Missed the mark on that one. I'll pay more attention next time. ^^

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

This week went like I expected (well maybe a little bit worse on hh and a little bit better on nutaku :D )

fairly cheap 1st (1 AM and almost no cordys) on hh.com and a kinda better then expected 2nd on nutaku (also 1 AM to make sure I´ll get top 4 and a few cordys mostly 1+2ginseng)

This week looks nightmare-ish on nutaku (maybe a 3rd/4th place at most) and kinda doable but depends on how Kenrae wants to tackle me :P

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-10 um 12.59.37.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-10 um 12.57.12.png

• Like 8

This league went well, I'd say. Not overly much resource usage, though once again it could have been somewhat lower still, but I'm fine with how much I spent. I also got the first place on the cumback competition despite having to juggle it and the league end stuff (and the test server account, too).

It could be that my advantages I've been building are starting to manifest themselves and I'm getting on the net positive side of gaining Kobans compared to top 4 playing for instance. Still gaining player levels while many relevant opponents are already at level 500, the team suggestions include nowadays also teams with 1 of some elements, of course heavily investing into league-worthy girls, being diligent with choosing when to fight opponents...

I think that I have the resources to go for level 700 girls now. Fortunately this week also seems relatively easy, so I can wait for a more opportune moment.

It is kind of wistful too that the amount of people who could realistically challenge me is dwindling down.

league-2022-03-10-graphs.png

league-2022-03-10-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-03-10-scoregraph.png

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 8

Il y a 1 heure, bolitho76 a dit :

This week no screenshot from my side, because I was to busy in the last minutes because of contests. But I was with @Ol Sheriff Joe in the same ranking so I think we will get a (screen)shot a little bit later. I'm happy with my 11th in this week.

And here it goes:

Capture d’écran 2022-03-10 à 12.59.41.jpg

As GrandPriest simply showed me his winning hand beforehand "Fold it, Sheriff, i got a 750 Straight Flush..." I did what older snakes do best: i simply let go and went on to lick my wounds until better times a' coming...

As the fight was so uneven, this old cowboy simply dropped swallowing magic blue pills halfway through the league, and awaited the end of the timer watching thing unfold around him.

Interestingly, you may have not won, @bolitho76, but you can be proud of being the first player in aaaaaages that did manage to fool this old geezer into a defeat... (even if (almost) all odds were against you ;) )

Capture d’écran 2022-03-10 à 12.54.55.jpg

Well... in the end, 2 out of the four top dogs are in fact, slender fingered rabbits... which is not too bad, considering ^^ 🐰

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

Hello everyone ,

This is my last D3 result, a little bit under than the previous league in average, but I had to fight a lot of boosted players  :( .

Boosters: - most of the time 1 ginseng and 2 cordyceps , 1 day with 3 cordyceps , 2 days with 2 ginseng and 1 cordyceps

- + 3 x AME

team :   -  previous blessing : I played blue  ; level of the team : 2 girl at 650 the others at 700

- current blessing : always blue team but at level  700

Have a nice day :)

PS: As you can see ,  Master (level 407)  got the third place , he had the best team of this league . Congratulations to him ... I am jealous  😅

Limule10322 2ndscreen.PNG

• Like 8

image.png.9f7d962e289c32d284a18f7d88180bf0.png

Attempt #24 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 21.43  [22.31] [22.31]

Victories: 294/300 [300/300] [300/300]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, 0.8 mythic booster from last week. After two strong weeks with a Top 4 result this week I ended back in the Top 15 again. No complaints here, my opponents were simply too strong for me. I set my hope in a level 700 team for the future, but I will need some more time to reach this milestone.

Do you guys have some experience what score improvement you can expect from using mythic booster(s)? Usually I don't use anything which lowers my koban income from the league (no refills, only boosters I have enough of, no mythic booster), but of course it's possible if you are in the near of a Top 4 that this investment is worth it (see my last league result).

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MrXY said:

Do you guys have some experience what score improvement you can expect from using mythic booster(s)?

My rule of thumb has been that constantly using an AME while on the same boosters otherwise increases your average by 1, but it could be different for people in different situations. We discussed this on Discord earlier today, and @blaa says:

the difference i have observed is around 0,3-0,6 in average

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1