How you doing in the "League"

casey

In my D3 league Didish76 got his 37th win and denied Thek's 18th (in case you are making a who's who on hh.com).

"Some Jackass" gets the "always a bridesmaid, never the bride" award with 6 second places and no wins so far.

output.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, then I will add my two cents too.

Result:

There is not much more to say. It was a close battle, but I lost. This way it was even more costly than I hoped for, but what can you do? Glad I run leagues profitable for a very long time already.

Other stats: 3 AME used, a lot of early refills, 3 Cordy all week, 0,06 worse than expected average, a few boosted players fought

Thoughts going into the league:

- Well, shit timing to fight this kind of a strong opponent. Next week I cant show a good team and his current team is sligthly better than mine.

- Best strategy (also from previous experiences) seems to be fighting as many people before blessing change than possible

- rarum probably underestimates me, so there might be some good chances to catch him by surprise.

- rarum overestimates his lineup strength (from data we gathered thus far, he was down quite a bite in total average, but also not even close to my max average), but with the new team it looks even (he definitley is way better on the analytical aspect of the game than I am)

- PoA is gonna make everything so difficult, cause when I fight all players early I wont have fights left in the end; ofc, i could use kisses, but with AME (which i need), i cant do that

general gaming principles for me

- save as many resources as you can, dont use them if not necessary

- play high(er) risk high(er) reward in general

tactics and mistakes

like I said, i tried to clear all fights early, but with PoA in mind and the first gaming principle I left some players (who I assumed wont boost or will have a weak team after blessing change) to get some fights for my last PoA task (i didnt rush the 3rd last task, cause I wanted to take more combativity in CE, so I might have chanbes to get both girls before MD and with some luck the champion girl before monday, so I can use my orbs to clear the remaining girls again for CumC)

- i didnt thought rarum could get an equally good lineup the 2nd week like he had the first week (ofc in comparison of what I would expect others will have, so i didnt expect it to be as good as in the first week only in this regard). And i also thought more people would already have a better team after BC or at least be boosted. Both assumptions got crushed when I saw him getting over thousands points with almost only 25s

- i made some risky calls to save resources which got punished (e.g. not reboosting for blessing change to get another 6h more for the next cooldown, even though I knew people could get midsnapshot reboosted with their new team+booster in this particular snapshot (what one permabooster did when I reapplied))

- i switched a lot of teams, yes, but I didnt have a good enough team to counter physical teams (which we had at least some in our league)

- I didnt spend resources to upgrade some girls to get an even better team

- i underestimated rarums team strength in regard of how strong i thought the league was: it was overall a strong league, so I assumed he was going mostly only after low level players first, and his average had to drop eventually - but it didnt :D

- one more thing: i disguised my actual team strength in the 2nd week (it's actually 157k) to lure rarum in a sense of false security, so he might drop his guard and fight some people without AME (the remaining 9?) or not rushing too much after BC. Well, it didnt work

There could be more said, but it might not be too interesting for you guys.

Anyway, congrats again, well played, it was thrilling league - RNG thought the same, so i got SJL (one of the 2 thoughest player on nutaku, i would say) Sygfried (who has now also some 750 girls and was always a tough opponent) and lakajira (for sure one top5 player on nutaku). Maybe I should cut my losses early this time.

----

regarding the question of a big variety of girls to fight: How many 6*/5* have you upgraded on what level, rarum?

And: I did the math: with 40k gems and 7M GXP i can unlock 750 girls (i would have gems left to upgrade at least 7 mythics) - if you wish, i will do that when we face each other next time.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

I need to spend roughly 65000 gems to unlock level 750 girls myself, but this is more like a lower limit since it doesn't differentiate between gem types. I have 22420.

There's like no way if blessings aren't bad for you that I'd win against a full level 750 arsenal combined with your skill, I'm thinking. So choose whatever suits you, more realistically than that boasting.

13 mythics are at level 700, 1 at 350.

9 legendary 5-stars are at or have unlocked level 700. 17 are at or have unlocked level 650. 7 are level 600, 1 is at level 550 and 7 are at or have unlocked level 500.

Epic 5-stars are at 650 and 600. One rare 5-star is at 700, three at 650 and the rest are hardly of consequence. Of course there's a fair bit of common 5-stars at 650.

Another week in D3, started at level 465, finished at level 467. 

Here is the screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-03-31_12_58_02.thumb.png.32cd4862c56e802f3953df1278d40e67.png

Final rank: 5th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). No mythic booster.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 297 wins and 3 losses

I should have used 1 or 2 mythic boosters to get a top 4 but no regrets.

Congrats to @Ol Sheriff Joe for his victory.

Special mention to the lvl 413 player who had the strongest team in this league for the 2 blessings (full team lvl 750). The power of the credit card is rewarded 😄

Take care

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Sorry if I'm late.

I knew this league will be quite hard to win. Sartoris had a much better team than me.

Also Troc's team was better than mine and will be a hard opponent even though his league record was not impressive. 

SunnyL didn't play hard so top 4 was quite sure for me.

But I decided to fight for 1st place and I  used 2.7 AM boosters which made my POA quite complicated (I finished it on the last day using more rewards than usual). I didn't do many refills because I was hoping for a better situation at the renewal of blessings (failed) and because of POA.
I was scared until the last hours but finally, I won ! 🥂

99 opponents, no loss, 1648 kobans spent and a little average of 23,6 for 3 AM boosters.

YourDaddy made an unexpected top 4 for me and my clumate @murloc made a top 15. Congratulations !

Screenshot taken à 12h34 GMT+2

1411969177_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.b77184400bc470ed09740183803e540f.JPG

next week : no known hard gamer this time nor full blessed lvl 750 team and next blessings will be better for me. So I'm aiming for a new win :)

Peace and games !

• Like 4

Hm, something weird is happening in my league. Darkyz, who is the clear favorite to win it all (the only person to have unlocked 750 and the person with the most wins) and who already rushed all their fights for a 24,11 average is currently chilling with a 7x lvl1 epic girls with a total combined power of 154. What's up with that? Taunting the others to try and catch them?

• Hug 1

il y a 44 minutes, 430i a dit :

Hm, something weird is happening in my league. Darkyz, who is the clear favorite to win it all (the only person to have unlocked 750 and the person with the most wins) and who already rushed all their fights for a 24,11 average is currently chilling with a 7x lvl1 epic girls with a total combined power of 154. What's up with that? Taunting the others to try and catch them?

Sometimes players intentionally lower their power for a short period of time, to let their clubmates get easy wins (Of course, other players might have the same opportunity, but they might already have spent their fights, or not be playing during this snapshot, or just not notice it).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, 430i said:

currently chilling with a 7x lvl1 epic girls with a total combined power of 154. What's up with that?

Is this really the first time you encounter the notion of win trading (or weakening as it's often called in the community) in leagues? You never partook in this widespread practice, or heard of it, or noticed a strong player with a clearly deliberate "have 75 points on me" line-up until today? And it didn't occur to you that this was likely intentional and meant for a specific player they know in your group once you noticed it either?

Well, ignorance is bliss I guess. :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Is this really the first time you encounter the notion of win trading (or weakening as it's often called in the community) in leagues? You never partook in this widespread practice, or heard of it, or noticed a strong player with a clearly deliberate "have 75 points on me" line-up until today? And it didn't occur to you that this was likely intentional and meant for a specific player they know in your group once you noticed it either?

Well, ignorance is bliss I guess. :) 

No, never experienced this. And there isn't a single teammate of theirs, so this is a level of win-trading I was not expecting.

I could have used a slightly less patronizing explanation, but by now I should be familiar with you sarcastic and talking down attitude, so this one is on me I guess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 430i said:

No, never experienced this. And there isn't a single teammate of theirs, so this is a level of win-trading I was not expecting.

I can relate, if you're not familiar with it or simply with it in the context of HH. It's fairly widespread, always has been and likely always will be. It's most common between clubmates indeed, in lower divisions and up to D3's top 45 or maybe 30 I'd say. Just something that comes up organically: oh hey! you're in my league this week; scratch my back and I'll scratch yours? — sure, why not. I've done it myself plenty of times with clubmates in the past, as I'm sure many other regular LAAs have. It's easy to set up, the benefits are clear and simple whereas the downsides are mostly hypothetical and don't really matter. Plus, people who socialize more or less daily and directly in chat often tend to want to help each other (in clubs with positive vibes at least). I must add that for the most attentive players even in D2 it's something that is sometimes fairly easy to notice and even come to expect. You have 5-6 opponents from Club X in your league? Better keep an eye on them in case you can "catch them in the act" and also grab freebie points in the process. ^^ I used to do this a lot (won't name any names here).

When the stakes get higher, I'd say it's a lot less automatic and also more diverse. Some players are afraid they'll get noticed by most of their tough opponents during the short time they "undress" for someone, and lose tons of points in the process (some are borderline paranoid about that honestly ^^). Others don't care at all about that and take the more rational approach to the risk that even if they're monitored by more opponents than the average competitor, it's highly unlikely many of their fiercest opponents will catch them while they're weakened (discretion is advised, and also picking a snapshot during which less people are online on average helps) and even if a handful do, it won't make or break their own result. But it'll give them bonus points when the player(s) they made a deal with return the favor, so it's worth it, and even nice. At that level, it's not unusual to do that with people of your rank rather than from your club specifically, though (especially if there's a big gap between you and some of your clubmates). This usually goes through Discord rather than in-game club chat.

There's also the "No Compromise!" camp who find this and often also other forms of cooperation disgraceful, not worthy of their warrior code, or even consider it "cheating" (which it isn't, and it's not considered as such by Kinkoid or anyone in charge of anything, just to be clear). It can be pretty funny (some even roleplay ^^). If you ask me, in a game where the basic mechanics of PvP battles are skewed and imbalanced by default (and more and more susceptible to P2W boosts on top of that...) "honorable" battles, at least individual fights, is a pretty comical notion. But to each their own.

And well, it varies a lot from time to time and from player to player, but that's a broad description of the main tendencies on this practice, if you will. And it's not always as obvious and black and white as the example you've noticed (though I must say: it's not very nice of you to have named this opponent and potentially drawn attention to them while they were doing a weakening; of course, you genuinely didn't suspect that at the time, but in the future, I'd recommend not doing that). It can be as subtle and casual as "oh hey, friend, my boosters just expired and we're in the same league, would you like to attack me now? — sure, ty" or as complex and well-organized as specific groups getting in touch whenever some of them are in the same league so they can make full 75-point trades. It's just one lever some players can pull here and there (which requires trust and reliability, and can have downsides).

3 hours ago, 430i said:

I could have used a slightly less patronizing explanation, but by now I should be familiar with you sarcastic and talking down attitude, so this one is on me I guess.

I wish you would start being familiar enough with me to realize this bias is unfounded, by now. Sarcastic, sure. Talking down to people? That's very different and not my cup of tea, no. Don't assume I'm laughing at your expense every time something makes me laugh in an exchange with you. I can laugh with you, or about something you said, and not necessarily at you. Anyways. Hope this helped.

• Like 1

I used a mixture of these booster combinations:

* AME, two ginseng and one chlorella

* 2 cordyceps and 1 ginseng

A very reasonable cost for a top 1.

It seems I might have finally fixed the issue of not all data points being registered correctly (halfway through this league), and with the vastly improved speed from the new battle algorithm I'm able to do some serious amounts of predictions. Not that it is really expected to improve my score, but I think you'll see even more data about this just starting league.

This starting week I'm up against the mighty La Kajira. And I already made a mistake of not doing the season battles for the kinky cumpetition before putting on an AME (not that I was planning on finishing it anyway), and I went into the league with the slightly less than best set of boosters. Oh, well. It'll be an interesting one, I predict.

league-2022-04-07-difficulty.png

league-2022-04-07-graphs.png

league-2022-04-07-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-04-07-scoregraph.png

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 4

image.png.195ad1b709ef3a491367f1512e23c4fe.png

Attempt #28 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.11 [22.48] [22.48]

Victories: 296/297 [295/297] [300/300]

At the beginning of the league I was busy. I didn't expect to have a great result after a few days, so I mixed in more cheap boosters (Chlorellas!). At the end things changed and it looked good. Result was another Top 4 for me. I had the rest from a mythic booster from last week, apart from that I saved a few Cordyceps. My standard boosters at the moment are 2 Ginsengs/1 Cordyceps which I get enough for free to use them every day. A Top 4 with casual effort? I take it :) Seems like it was an easy week if you have a look on the scores.

• Like 5

Another week in D3, started at level 467, finished at level 468. 

Here is the screenshot taken 12 minutes before the end of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-04-07_12_48_28.png.68f527681111d75f84038118eb349716.png

Final rank: 5th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). No mythic booster.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 298 wins and 2 losses

5th .... again! 😢 I suppose, I really should use at least 1 mythic booster.

Take care

• Like 5

HH League Story 115 - D3 - Rachael Week 5 - Running for 4th Yes.png

------------------
D3 run #84 2022/03/31-04/07
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 3 AM boosters.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 299. losses: 1.
Average: 23.22
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Rachael (week 5) (already grabbed)
Refills: 6x188kos 2x187kos 183kos 140kos 112kos
Contenders for Top 4: Plenty.
Maybe: ME

Always expected Lemus and his maxed-out everything to take this one, no surprise there. Mez, Milio and barbenoire were the others I perceived as major threats. Daniel had the potential but since he took it pretty casual the last time we were in the same league, I didn't expect him to go all in on this one. Good for him, placing in between the other two level 500 good players with higher level girls and stronger teams. In contrast, after he proved a real challenge for Jelom not so long ago, Milio surprised me by going top 15 and chill this week. Lucky me! ^^ The only one in this top 4 with (Edit: SOME) level 650 girls (I do have my main team at Level 700 now) (like Daniel) AND still a long way from player level 500. I did go all in from the start, even though it was fairly risky with all the power creep in the recent (largely P2W induced, I'd say, especially when I see so many opponents not only unlocking Girl Level 750 but also instantly getting all their Mythics AND multiple random Blessed 5-star legendaries as soon as they do).

My one big strategic choice this week was holding back in Phase 1 despite Blessings being way stronger, because I expected Phase 2's near-negligible blessings to give me the edge over most weaker opponents, whereas the +40%/+35% combo earlier on made some of them barely worth 20-21 points apiece even with as low as Level 550 fillers. I think it was the right call, even if there were more of my already tough opponents having all the blessed girls maxed out as soon as Phase 2 started as well (including Lemus). Still, better to catch them unboosted with +20% from blessings than with +35-40%. I took one RNG loss against a rando at some point, not even anyone who ended up in top 15. ^^

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 6

Sorry, I'm late again.

An easy victory as expected. I could have saved one more AM booster because I didn't have any serious opponents but I preferred not to risk an unlucky defeat.

100 opponents, no loss, 651 kobans spent (great !) and an average of 23,7

screenshot taken at 12:18 GMT+2

1075814424_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.0f25491d83e163213a2eb40f6aabc09c.JPG

No the same story this week : Gogeta, Scarlet-Titan, Gugu2111, Lili and 4 more D3 winners. Top 1 isn't reachable and even top 4 will be very hard. I really need a lvl 750 team !

Peace and games.

• Like 4

My... i really did let it slip that bad?... Well, as we're already wednesday, i'd say the answer seems pretty obvious...

So, here are my last two leagues, which were, as you can see, in fact, two repeats of the same, in pure 'Groundhog Day's' fashion...

Congrats to my pal Nardy-Legend, twice second, who helped me try two different approaches to that feature (as results tells us, he managed to fare better the second time, but it was not enough to beat that old Stetson wearing snake of a Marshall... :))

Also, watch out for young Miccia, who, despite being only level 416, managed to recruit a better team than me... (probably the age, that eroded my natural charm with the ladies... will have to see to that pretty soon)

Capture d’écran 2022-03-31 à 12.51.02.jpg

Capture d’écran 2022-04-07 à 12.53.31.jpg

Post scriptum: as results show, and a gap of at least 150 points to the third place, i think we Rabbits overdid it... again! Lucky nobody's checking what i drop in my Bourbon...

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

grafik.png.4ff37b4cff28f1dc07c4227715ee8e41.png

Very bad week to me. At first I had no luck with the league bracket and after this it goes on with no luck in fights. A lot of losses with victory chances of 90% and more. Worsest League-result since months. I'll hope on next week.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Another tough one for me.

Possible fights: 300

Fights completed: 289

Average score: 17.07 (Would have needed 18+ to get a chance at Top 30)

Fortunately, blessings are finally coming back next week. I've been playing essentially unblessed for the past 2 weeks :(

top45.thumb.png.33074a78b283fc1ea6e77ad27dc66849.png

Top 10 (Not the last minute screenshot, it might have moved a bit):

10-5mins.thumb.png.8079b6415e56364cb6d059c8882f368a.png

• Like 6