How you doing in the "League"

casey

Yesterday I reached rank 34 after my first week in D3.

In fact, it wasn't really my first time in D3, but it was my first time on purpose.

About 3 months ago I was accidentally 15th in D2.
I was then able to end at rank 44 in D3, which wasn't bad at all (my player level was 382 then and my best girls were legendary 5-star girls at level 600).
But it was still pretty close to stay above rank 46, even though it probably wasn't a very difficult group.
So I went straight back down to D2 and decided only to try again when my girls and I are stronger.
Of course, the better players have also become stronger in the meantime.
Anyway, I continued to spend the last eleven weeks in D2 between rank 16 and 30 until I went full throttle there and reached rank 2 more than a week ago.

However, I'm pretty happy with rank 34 in D3 at the moment, especially considering that in that D3 group there were 22 level 500 players and another 22 players with a level between 490 and 499.

Victories: 202
Defeats: 98
Not played: 0
Opponents: 100

Average: 16.55

Player level: 413 - 416 or 417
Boosters: 3 legendary cordyceps most of the time
Strongest girls: legendary 5-star girls at level 650

1010504733_2022-05-26-RuhmesturmD3-4-Platz34.JPG.cc11f04042f641eeb1446b0c84d95627.JPG

2 minutes before the end:

2028284899_2022-05-26-RuhmesturmD3-3-2mvorEnde.thumb.JPG.5ab2b241b965a079ae4bb1c17167b1af.JPG

Edited by Mighty Thor
Sent the post too early, when I wasn't finished. Added informations.
  • Like 12

Well, as late as usual, (though, it was even later last week, as this Sheriff didn't even brought his results to the starving crowd), here are the Most Feared Marshall's of the West results :

Capture d’écran 2022-05-26 à 12.55.39.jpg

What to say?... 

@Z-Wave must have had done some mischief, so he hid most of the league, and ended up as far as he could from the pistol-swinger. And the rest... well, probably newcomers, fresh from the Altantic Coast, still getting the ropes of the Wild West's Law (or lack of...), and showing that they have quite the hunger for victory...

It was calm before all this influx, but the Marshall can say by the recent amount of very well educated ladies these people bring with them, that the competition is going to be fiercer and and fiercer... So congratulations to @realbarto and @KalosX, and the lot of you down under... Welcome into the West!

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

Sorry, I'm late again.

I knew this league will be very hard for me because blessings weren't with me. I decided to do my best by using books and 3 AM boosters to make up for my team's strength deficit. My opponents had relatively strong teams and I had at start one of my worst averages since gems appeared.
After Monday, it was a little better but Satellizer had rushed his fights at the beginning of the league when he was much stronger.
So I failed in 2nd place with a relatively high cost.
Too bad, we can't win every time and congratulations to Satellizer.

99 opponents, no loss, 1864 kobans spent, an average of 23,6

879700143_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.37582490e0980c56dd8f27b5bae8afb6.JPG

This week will be very hard : La Source and Gogeta are too strong. They will fight for victory. We are 3 for the two remaining places : my clubmate Tom208, Zomig and me.

Peace and games for everyone.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 11

Just a tad under 11 hours to go this week in my D3.

image.png.31fdc56ed84deaecfe1e8ffe5100b0fc.png

I am the only knowhow player in the top 10 this week so I am claiming victory even though I see only a 60% chance of staying in the top 4. (players in the top 10 so far are: CH=7, KH=1, HC=2)

Last week I beat @NARDI LEGEND and this week he said "no way" was I doing that two weeks in a row 🤣

Have fun guys, cya on the flip side 😃

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

grafik.png.12edb8d85d88418b33bebc851d5b48d3.png

grafik.png.64f2e7d2ebb2744c9a64ea67825e91db.png

2nd time 1st place in League! My girls started with mostly lvl700, some lvl 651 and I ended with full lvl700 teams. I used 2x Ginsing, 1x Cordyceps the every day and 3 AM Booster. After I saw the result I had safe one Booster but I had thought that tonton with a full team of lvl750 girls had a better performance.

grafik.png.e07607a22c07c40cb2e94515d6b86b96.png

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

I've thus far been able to no-life potential D3 winning leagues very successfully, but this week was like the HH version of having to figure out a work-life balance. I had to miss recording data for about 4½ consecutive snapshots, and during those I also played suboptimally due to only being able to partially use my toolset. But I did play while I was away; far too many Kobans on the line, you know.

After I came back from my trip, I was at a loss of what average the different players had. I was even considering going for a top 4, but instead I ended up going hard after another set of boosters' worth of consideration. It paid off, as you can tell. But it was also an underestimation of at least Sung-Jin-Woo from the start, so not a "flawless victory". I'd have allocated my booster usage differently throughout the league, had I evaluated my opponents correctly from the start.

The HH++ and my expectations are probably now going to be the same now. There's been a bugfix for the display of ego in the case of domination. But I'm eschewing giving the customary statistics, since they'd be misleading anyways.

Do note in interpreting the graphs that there's some data missing.

league-2022-06-02-difficulty.png

league-2022-06-02-graphs.png

league-2022-06-02-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-06-02-boosters.png

league-2022-06-02-scoregraph.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

Thanks to the great blessings and lvl 700, I was able to push a bit further once again:

- 306 possible fights, 293 done

- Top 15 completely out of reach (I needed a 27 points average on my last 20 fights :D ), so no refill again

- 5738 Points (Up from 5684)

- 19.58 Average (Up from 19.33)

- Final rank 20

top15-1min.thumb.png.86bfe27427a7e33721f0d7eb93ae1938.png

Top 10:

top10-1min.thumb.png.61f7debefd742823e276833e0a6f4963.png

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

image.png.c5d9b9c1290ea7ab4d84426a49b6f7e6.png

Attempt #36 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.88 (!) [22.61] [22.74]

Victories: 303/303 (!) [299/300] [300/300]

A tough bracket this week. Even me as a relativly "new" contender in D3 Top 15 know that there can be found some regular D3 winners here. Therefore I just went for a Top 15 and spent no resources in Mythic boosters. But I had my best result so far in all metrics, so I'm pretty happy with the result. I think it was only the second time I managed to win all my fights. Also the gap to Top 4 was not really big. But I hope for easier oppenents next week, so I can fight for a Top 4 again 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Second week in D3:

This time I could reach rank 30 (last week rank 34).

Though I didn't expect to reach Top30, I hoped for it, and some hours ago it didn't look bad (about rank 26), but in the end it was quite close.
I'm glad, it was just enough then.
It seems that this week's blessings helped me - where legendary-5-star-girls are stronger than (most) mythics.

Victories: 245 (last week: 202)
Defeats: 61 (last week: 98)
Not played: 0 (last week: 0)
Opponents: 102 (last week: 100)

Average: 18.06 (last week: 16.55)

Player level: 417 - 419
Boosters: 3 legendary cordyceps most of the time
Strongest girls: legendary 5-star-girls at level 650 (3 of them double-blessed 76 %, several others blessed 35 %)

701606689_2022-06-02-RuhmesturmD3-9-Platz30.JPG.ce1c4bb6c044f79a0c45112d4ad8d691.JPG

2 minutes before reset time:

148956263_2022-06-02-RuhmesturmD3-8-2mvorEnde.thumb.JPG.0a8ebbb767baa2ebd075d79e5c8d9d96.JPG

• Like 12
  • Hearts 1

Another week in D3, started at level 481, finished at level 482.

Screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end of the league. 

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-06-02_12_58_30.png.7143b523baf02a502dce850600bf419e.png

Final rank: 4th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 5 times and 3 cordyceps once). 2.50 mythic boosters.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 304 wins and 2 losses.

I knew we were 5 to compete for the top 4, so I used 2 additional mythic boosters after the one I used at the end of the previous league.
I'm surprised by La source's score considering the strength of his team, I expected him higher than that. Maybe he was busy IRL or decided to not use mythic boosters.

Have a good week and take care. 

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

Well, pretty close to what I expected:
HH League Story 123 - D3 - Caroline Week 1 - Fierce Fight FTW H - just top 4 then.png

------------------
D3 run #92 2022/05/26-06/02
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 3 AM boosters.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 303. losses: 0.
Average: 23.50
Finished: "just" top 4, then
Girl Shards: Caroline (Week 1) 38%
Refills: 3x188kos 187kos 2x186kos 2x184kos 178kos 177kos 145kos

On 5/26/2022 at 2:19 PM, DvDivXXX said:

I don't usually divulge my predictions beforehand, but I'll make an exception here. The top spot will almost certainly be the outcome of a fierce battle between Lili, Harlequin and myself, and on top of that there are two underdogs who are likely to contest at least the 4th spot.
Contenders for top 4: ME, Lili, Harlequin
Maybe: mikel (469/750), Squirt42 (445/750 top team)
The rest of the field isn't particularly strong, but there are multiple players with strong teams who might go for it as well.

Lili played close to the chest throughout and we even briefly had back and forth between #1 and #2 on the last couple of days, although in the end she (? not sure) had a significant margin on me so no regrets there. Well played and congrats! 👍

There were surprises and deviations from expectations, though. Both Harlequin and Squirt42, despite having the potential to make really strong performances, seem to have been in autopilot mode until the last day, consequently rushing a ton of fights to kind of catch up:
HH League Story 123 - D3 - Caroline Week 1 - Fierce Fight FTW D.png

It's particularly weird and frankly disappointing for Squirt42, as they even managed to score low enough to get kicked out of top 4 by a rando level 500 who I had correctly identified as a non-threat (sorry Neo, but you're not quite The One in this situation ^^). And that's despite having the literal strongest possible team at full level 750 on Phase 2... A bit sad, really. =/

As for the other sleeper threat, mikel, it doesn't look like they were confident enough to even try.

Come to think of it, had I had any way to foresee that there would literally be just the three of us (along with Lili and Harlequin) at the top and the 4th spot up for grabs by "whoever lucky past the gap"... especially since Ari/ @Moonlynx ended up right behind Neo and Squirt without the AM boosters, he could have easily grabbed that top 4 with them. But of course, hindsight is 20/20 and better safe than sorry. That 4th spot was nowhere near a safe bet unless multiple opponents perfectly capable of securing it hadn't left it on the table for some reason... ^^

This week, I'm in a smaller pool teeming with sharks. Too many big names to even count, from END (/Limule Tempest), to Sovereign, to 4t+, to TheMadaFucker in the flesh... And I'm still going to fight tooth and nail for a slim shot at a 4th spot just because. ^^ Should a couple of them have a slow week for whatever reason, I don't want to leave that top 4 as a freebie for a lucky slacker past the gap. Nah-uh. It'll be mine. :ph34r:💢

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

51 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Come to think of it, had I had any way to foresee that there would literally be just the three of us (along with Lili and Harlequin) at the top and the 4th spot up for grabs by "whoever lucky past the gap"... especially since Ari/ @Moonlynx ended up right behind Neo and Squirt without the AM boosters, he could have easily grabbed that top 4 with them. But of course, hindsight is 20/20 and better safe than sorry. That 4th spot was nowhere near a safe bet unless multiple opponents perfectly capable of securing it hadn't left it on the table for some reason... ^^

That was indeed a very unlikely result. But no one could have predicted that. So - no regrets that I didn't use the AM boosters. Or, well, one booster. No need for three there... ;)

And as a little consolation prize I even got some reassurement out of this season. My casual no-script playing style seems to be surprisingly competitive. Didn't know that until today. With boosters and (yes, the same old story) full club bonuses I would have been just ~40 points behind you. Hooray! Well done, me. 😜

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

No surprise this week. I only thought that La Source could beat Gogeta but he was never very aggressive this week. May be too busy ?

I was pretty busy IRL and I knew we were 3 contenders for 2 places but I was the favourite.
I played a little too much for economy. I mainly used 2 AM boosters. I should have done one more refill because I had to fight 9 boosted opponents at the end and my club mate  @Tom208almost bit my calves (those young people have no respect for the old ones anymore!).

103 opponents, no loss, 1234 kobans spent. Thanks Tom208 for the screenshot.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-06-02_12_58_30.png.7143b523baf02a502dce850600bf419e.png

This week my toughest opponent is Fran but I've already beaten him several times so I'll try to go for the win.

Peace and games for everyone !

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

There was fierce competition in my D3 this week. That's the only explanation I can think of for the low scores. Everyone seemed to put their best foot forward in a effort to limit what others could do and with a bit over 10 hours to go this is what it looked like:

image.png.abb6c5407869e9f690ea980692f185fc.png

I figure I have a 50/50 chance of coming in first and see no scenario where I would fall out of the top four. 😃

The top ten by class this week (KH=7, HC=3, CH=0)

Have fun everyone, cya on the flip side 😃

Edited by Pelinor
last second update before heading off to work
  • Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1

7 hours ago, Pelinor said:

There was fierce competition in my D3 this week. That's the only explanation I can think of for the low scores.

No offense, but my Occam's Razor offers a slightly less epic explanation (two, even): you're either in a league so weak even @Tom208 would feel bad slapping it, or the real heavy hitters are still holding back as so many of them love to do, to the point that (assuming your schedule keeps you from being there around reset as the past few weeks, hence the early post)... you literally won't know what hit you. I wish you the first option, of course but you never know.

Meanwhile, I'm praying for my 23.48 average to allow me to sneak in a top 4... :D But it could really go either way. And the lines keep moving every time I check, and the mind games between my 4 opponents who each have dozens of D3 wins under their belts are through the roof... :/💨

• Haha 2

grafik.png.6e72bc68aef032424cad07412831fe7d.png

grafik.png.ae4a74df476a705f9ae9566fa83785cb.png

Another great week in the League. One more top4. Used 2x Ginseng and 1x Cordycep and 3AM Booster. Sadly some mistakes from my side so the difference to the next lower is 30 to 50 points lower than it could be. Gratulation to the winner!

grafik.png.50c8fd3aa935a2fb0d76c7420e2a60bd.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Welp.. this week went better than expected .. 1st on nutaku (160 fights with AM´s ) and an incredibly low effort 2nd on hh with no AM´s and mostly triple ginseng :D (I honestly don´t know what @Slynia and the others in my league were doing.. especially all of @Tom208´s club mates 😅 but I´ll take it )

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-09 um 12.59.58.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-09 um 12.59.53.png

• Like 9

Another facing off against Sung Jin-Woo.

Let me just begin by saying that the AMEs drive me mad, again. I had an AME and some regular boosters that had run out, and I had remembered to reapply the regular boosters. I did season fights in between and was planning on putting on an AME afterwards to do league fights. But no. I absolutely forgot that pretty important step in my plan for that snapshot. Even the average loss of score per fight from such a blunder is just about 1, so that might have been 12 or more points lost there. That's significant. I hate AMEs as they are.

I had started out slightly stronger against Sung Jin-Woo than I had in my previous bracket and figured they weren't scoring all that hugely at the start. My thoughts approximately: maybe they'd learned their lesson and I can relax a bit. Well, they came out strong roughly around the blessings change, and seem to have used the BC quite bit to their advantage. That really strong play from opposition, and that botched snapshot from me meant I had to do what I didn't want to, and end the league by going hard on the BC and using maximum boost again.

The second blessing was really good for the overall best team, which, I think, was a detriment to me because I rely a lot on switching teams being useful.

With a day left into the league and Sung's estimated average still growing steadily while mine wouldn't really, I had thoughts that I'd been outplayed and I had to consider whether to waste more Kobans.

Not wanting to make it too easy for Sung, I did the "unthinkable" and upgraded my battle teams to level 750. It cost 910 Kobans and just about my whole existing reserve of books to first unlock level 750, and a further 833 Kobans to get a few of the most important girls just about leveled up. That's right; for a fleeting chance of salvaging this league, I spent more Kobans in market restocks than I'd win in total with a first place.

And all this to regain the lost 12 points or so that I had planned to have if I managed to follow my boost plans. It's maybe not quite that simple, but a part of me feels that AMEs cost me those 1743 Kobans (if they were truly worry-free to use, I could just reapply them immediately). It gets *really* expensive to boost your score after the basics, but I wanted that win.

Well, I got what I came for, but it does make one wonder if there was something deliberate to how Sung played. Making me overconfident at first, and then turning the tables "in a second". Well played; it's how I've envisioned myself possibly losing some league. At least now I'm even more fearsome as an opponent due to partially level 750 teams, so hopefully I can recoup some of those expenses.

Statistics
My score: 7119 (100.228% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7102.8

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7195
AME+2cor,1gin    7166.2
AME+1cor,2gin    7126.5 (this booster combo choice would have made my life a whole lot less difficult, in retrospect, but do note that it still assumes the same BC fights and so on)
AME+2gin,1chlo   7056.1
3 cordy          7016.4
2 cordy, 1 gin   6979.5

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7311.24 (24.371 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 98.410% of this.

league-2022-06-09-boosters-and-average.png

league-2022-06-09-difficulty.png

league-2022-06-09-graphs.png

league-2022-06-09-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-06-09-scoregraph.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

3 hours ago, holymolly said:

I honestly don´t know what @Slynia and the others in my league were doing

Fun Fun Fun GIFs | Tenor

Kazoo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That's how many f**ks I gave this league :D (I used the  Perform 15x option 😘)
Can't beat the permaboosted whales 

• Haha 11
  • Hearts 1

image.png.f4dc27f5ace8c4f46c81eb3cfdd5afb3.png

Attempt #37 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 23.5 (!) [22.88] [22.74]

Victories: 296/297 [303/303] [303/303]

Hm...a second place this week. Usually great, but this time I'm a bit disappointed. I thought I could have a chance this week, because no regular winner was in sight. Therefore I went all in. 3 mythic boosters (well, maybe 2.8 to be more precise^^) and 3 cordyceps, but as always no refills. Everything was in place to achieve my first victory, but then JoJo comes up after the blessing change and was just a little bit better. Congrats ;). If I'm not mistaken it was his first win. For my taste this second place was a bit too expensive, especially because I couldn't manage to score a #1 in CbC this week, but that's the game. I need a higher player level (or lvl 750 for girls). Not sure when I'm willing to do this investment next time. but of course I hope for a better outcome then. Let's see what the upcoming league bracket looks like.

• Like 11

I'm a free player that's level 444 on HH.com.  I finished in 6th place in DIII this week (w/ a 187k playful team & a 164k eccentric team).  That's my highest spot so far.  Previous record was 12th.  I credit it to the awesome blessings we've had back to back.  4 days of (legendary +35% + nose dive +30%), & 3 days of (common +30% + eccentric +40%).  Paying attention to blessings, and planning a week in advance, yields an advantage over oblivious players.  My level cap is still 700.  Also, I was heavily boosted w/ 3x cordyceps for a few days last week, trying to advance in the pantheon (went from floor 1500-1700).  That, plus an AM booster (from day 3 of CbC #10) that I used in the last ~80 league fights, probably helped substantially.  When I run out of cordyceps, I just use 3x ginseng.

Last week, I finished 14th, w/ a 6123 score, and this week was 6th w/ a 6418 score, a +295 score improvement.  Average score last week was 20.01, and this week's was 21.39, a +1.38 average score improvement.  The community script helps a lot, w/ judging how many points each victory might bestow.  I've only ranked in the top 15, 4 times this year, but it's been happening more frequently lately.  Either way, the rewards were the same, 30 shards for Caroline (60 total now), 10 temple energy, 2.8k kobans, and 2x EPx1s.  I think I used 2 refills, so it's really a 2.5k profit.  I'll save the kobans for Radka's revival (have 10.3k kobans & 5 SP now), and the 10 temple energy (20 total now), for breaking the floor 1700 pantheon wall, far off into the future.  

1845080623_leaguehistory4.thumb.png.8d833e31d6666e98dba033f9821f5530.png

Feels good knowing I could rank this high, if I just employed the right boosters, and capitalized on the blessings.  My average rank in DIII for the year so far is 23rd, and it's trending upwards.  I haven't ranked below 45th place all year, so I feel like I'm guaranteed to get the league girl.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 10
  • Hearts 1