How you doing in the "League"

casey

I´ve been a bit busy and haven´t been able to be around during reset last week so just a bit of text this week :D

A fairly low effort 3rd place on nutaku and a win over at hh in a not too difficult league (no idea how close it was at the end but I expect it wasn´t like too close): this week looks a lot more challenging but I´m fairly confident I´ll win it too :P

• Like 6

This week I did okay, but not great which tells me I am missing something in my approach. I should have a safe 4th place win this week but you can never be certain until Bunny sings 🤣

image.png.b525e15bbb0793fce92d829e4cedb518.png

This weeks top ten breakdown:

HC=5, KH=4, CH=1

Have fun, I'll c'ya on the flip side 😃

• Like 8

I'm running out of Cordyceps and not earning enough Kobans to justify buying more. So, this week, I went with 1x Cordy + 2x Ginseng instead of 2x Cordys + 1x Ginseng.

I still managed to get Top 30, so that's good.

Players: 103

Fights done: 293/306

Average: 18.91

top30-2min.thumb.png.0d7b16790c00b7e0f36d14e4dd3d48a0.png

Top 10:

top10-1min.thumb.png.e7619a67b360d266056f56a3dcad4aba.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 11
  • Hearts 1

solid week even though rng was pretty terrible (ended up 0,18 average below expected but since it was enough to win I can´t really complain)..nutaku was a very cheap top 4 so also good

:)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-23 um 12.56.39.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-23 um 12.59.46.png

you know @Mighty Thor once you join our club there are club bonuses that´ll make league easier as well :P ;)

• Like 11

Week #5 in D3:

As already assumed I got my worst result so far and ended just enough for Top45.

Final rank: 45 (last week: 33 / second last week: 26 / third last week: 30 / fourth last week: 34)

Average: 15.56 (16.88 / 17.98 / 18.06 / 16.55)

Victories: 185 (204 / 235 / 245 / 202)
Defeats: 121 (93 / 62 / 61 / 98)
Not played: 0 (0 / 0 / 0 / 0)
Opponents: 102 (99 / 99 / 102 / 100)

Player level: 423 - 425
Boosters: 3 legendary cordyceps most of the time
Strongest girls: Currently 76 girls at level 650

24 seconds before the end of the league:

23312012_2022-06-23-RuhmesturmD3-1-24svorEnde.JPG.d74403a361fa09771e263617baca6277.JPG

I know, @holymolly.
For now, I'm still taking the hard, rocky and lonely road. 😉😆😉

Edited by Mighty Thor
Answer
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

image.png.e7d8f900a9f998f04e25eeb4dff52c31.png

Attempt #39 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.3 [22.78] [23.5]

Victories: 289/303 [296/297] [303/303]

I did not plan to compete for a top result this week. Stronger opponents, weaker team on my side and in general a harder time to score wins in CbC for #1 to get some needed mythic boosters. I think even 3 mythic boosters whould have not been enough this week for me. Because I was also busy this week I skipped some fights. I had the impression it wasn't worth it to make a refill just to have another #5, so I decided in favor of kobans than on XP.

• Like 12

This rematch with La Kajira had me again juggling playing and real life. Thankfully I had some leeway with the start time of the trip, and I chose just a bit after the new league had started.

I knew that my laptop would be a bit troublesome for playing the game. Some 200 insufficient resources error was one that I knew I had to find a fix for since even though it didn't come up everywhere, it would still have been pretty awful if I had to rely on the decent but ultimately suboptimal set of teams (switching team members was one of the instances where the error happened). It's, since the (very small) memory doesn't quite get filled up and there's some SWAP space in addition to that, so in total that at least should be ample. One of the ideas was to just try a different browser, but I wanted to first try other solutions. A quick and dirty hack of disabling cache turned out to do the trick. Possibly not a solution I'd like to rely on due to bandwidth usage, but for this time it was good enough.

Something to also take note of is that the time is a few hours off on my laptop. Some CMOS battery thing, I think.

I fixed a bug in generating teams to be tested. It turned out that an obscure workaround broke another set of teams in some equally obscure cases but that were relevant during this bracket. The new code doesn't try to be quite as fancy, so I'm hoping it won't be problematic any longer.

On the first week, my defense team had 184822.03 total power, while La Kajira's had 188924.4. The second week the advantage was on my end: 194939.68 vs. 183424.8. Granted, even these numbers of mine were achieved through leveling up girls ahead of more opportune moments, and even bringing one girl from the ground up.

Nearing the finish line, I decided to fight a person who looked like a permabooster. That turned out to be a mistake; I found them unboosted the next two mornings. However, I did have some reasoning behind that fight timing decision: I would have had to reapply my boosters to fight them later on (incurring "unnecessary" costs), and also I feared, justified or not, that they might have used the CumC as an opportunity to go for a new girl level milestone.

The end of the league was a nail-biter. My luck had been pretty poor for the fights that really mattered, while La Kajira seemed to be having a fair bit of success. It also looked like my fight timing decisions had been only pretty good instead of the caliber that I'd prefer; though of course you can only predict so much.

I was thinking La Kajira had one more opponent left to fight, even though I wasn't able to follow her average. I figured it might have even been the same one I fought prematurely. So, if she managed to catch them off-guard on the two occasions they were unboosted, that would almost certainly have been my end. But if she didn't, I'd have a decent chance to win. The latter turned out to be the case at least for some high-power opponent, and I stripped La Kajira off her winning streak of 10 and potential 11th, while increasing my own to 6. It was a really close one.

I'm starting off strong against this week's main opponent, bla, while they are considering even abandoning ship. I'll be watching carefully, not blindly trusting what they say but seeing for myself.

Statistics
My score: 7543 (99.878% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7552.2

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7553.8 (fine, it might be like 1 point of an overestimation; these are still not quite perfect)
AME+2cor,1gin    7534.1
AME+1cor,2gin    7499.6
AME+2gin,1chlo   7432.8
3 cordy          7397.6
2 cordy, 1 gin   7365.1

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7594.98 (24.343 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.458% of this.

league-2022-06-23-boosters.png

league-2022-06-23-difficulty.png

league-2022-06-23-graphs.png

league-2022-06-23-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-06-23-scoregraph.png

• Like 12

What !? Three wins in a row !? 🤪 There must be some kind of bug in the leagues, where I haven't meet the best players. Quick, call the devs to fix it. I could become used to it again.

Now seriously, I am really happy with my performance lately, winning against players with stronger teams, it means that some of the old tricks still work.

7169 points for 23,44 average (no AME), with Maximo late push making only 7104. His girls were stronger but he lagged all the week. 3X7 and freddy755 took the remaining podium places.

imagen.png.0267026c37989bc76ea37f4b1e9ca997.png

For this week the bracket is definitely stronger, so my winning streak will end. 😭 Don't worry, top 4 will always be good enough for me. ;)

• Like 11
  • Hearts 1

FinalStandings.thumb.jpg.efafa8254e5c7475d0abd9f4bb0ac785.jpg

O~kay. My second unexpected Top4 in a row. Another weak league... I guess? Or maybe a lot of stronger players have better things to do. Summer and stuff. I don't know the reason but I'm very happy with the extra 2k koban. ;)

Oh, and my second-hand AM-booster from last week was worth around 70 points. So that didn't even make a difference in the final standings.

Well, no need to overthink it. Next week's league looks pleasantly undoable. So I'll put on my hawaiian shirt, sit back and aim for an undemanding Top15. Hello, comfort zone. :)

Have a great week, everyone!

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 8 heures, bolitho76 a dit :

grafik.png.d194e74824cd9a736777e4b245aef5d9.png

Expected. The ol' marshal had gotten first, I wasn't able to reach top4 because of bad blessings and RL demands much time this week.
Perhaps next week will be better.

Well... in fact, the Marshall did even better... he broke the "7400 points ceiling" this week (which is pretty cool in a 103 people all out gunfight!) But he was so busy educating his ladies in a rush, that he nearly forgot to finish the darn league - So, his exploits went nearly unnoticed...
(except now that he's got bragging rights, everybody will have to hear it, all week long, every evening at the saloon... )

So, thanks to Satellizer and Quistis for a challenging week, and congrats to Pyth who rounded up the top4 (of people who went over 7000 points)

Capture d’écran 2022-06-23 à 12.51.27.jpg

• Like 11

Finished 16th in leagues, w/ a 6075 score, and a 19.85 average.  I dropped from 11th to 16th at the end, and missed the top 15 by just 64 points 😩.  Thought I'd get top 15 easily this time, but "don't count your chickens 🥚 before they've hatched 🐣."  Used 2 league refills, so it's a 1.8k net profit.  I used 2 ginseng + 1 cordyceps all week, and no AME boosters.  In hindsight, purchasing 1 AME, would've guaranteed 33% of the fights w/ better scores, likely letting me finish in the top 15, for 270 kobans more profit.  Maybe I'll do that this week.

The physical 40%/pink eyes 30% blessings are nice, but my physical girls aren't all maxed out.  I use a ~158k exhibitionist/physical team on offense, and leave a 167k physical team on defense.  Most players use the same defense, which makes it simple to counter, but not necessarily easy.  10% more dmg and ego, doesn't make up for 40k less total power.  Looking forward to unlocking level 750.

Got Caroline, and had enough resources to get Radka too.  Thankful for that.

734976025_leagues2022-06-23_6-56-09.thumb.png.fb251be5e4c9583507e1a5c2bb8b2f76.png

• Like 8

HH League Story 126 - D3 - Caroline Week 4 - Sign of the Hammer on a Budget - E6 nope just top 4 then.png

------------------
D3 run #95 2022/06/16-23
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 1.5 AM boosters.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 301. losses: 2.
Average: 23.27
Finished: top 4
Girl Shards: Caroline (Week 4) X
Refills: 2x188kos 183kos 177kos 175kos 168kos 115kos 79kos
Contenders for top 4: ME vs TheMadaFucker
Maybe: whoever gets lucky past the gap?

Well, my prediction was wrong for two main reasons. For one, I underestimated just how close to my last resources I would get during my still ongoing final form transition (and, directly related, I underestimated how costly and/or long this process would prove to be). As a result, well I simply couldn't afford enough AM boosters to ensure the win. And I didn't have enough kobans to buy the megatons of books I would have needed to level up my team to 750, and make strategic refills, and so on. In other words, I was too short-stacked to go for the win. I should have cut my losses and taken a cheaper top 4. But oh well, live and learn.

And the other big miss from me this past week is that I completely overlooked multiple D3 winner Solo who turned out to have the top team all at level 700 during Phase 2, and took the win fairly easily (also caused me to take two losses I didn't anticipate, since I never caught him unboosted on Phase 1 but in 20/20 hindsight of course I should have attacked him then when I was much stronger comparatively). Congrats for the win, Solo!

This new week I'm still in on a ridiculously tight budget overall, and there's so much stuff happening simultaneously (with lots of synergies but also anti-synergies, especially koban wise) that I'm going to take a new hybrid approach to this league, ambitious though it may sound: "Top 4 and kinda Chill" ^^. I'm in the same group as NARDI LEGEND anyway, and I'm not ready to take him head on quite yet even if I had the budget for it. I've identified no other threat (even though I failed to identify Solo last week, I've double-checked and at the very least there aren't 3 or more other top 4 contenders that I can't beat). So I'll aim for the cheapest secure top 4 I can. That's why it's "hybrid" or at least new for me, because usually my two main modes are "Top 15 and Chill" and "Fight! Fight Tooth and Nail!" ^^ We'll see how this goes. But worst case scenario, I end up with a chill top 15 and at least I won't have burned kobans I desperately need for PoA, KC, PoV, the next MD (I'm skipping Radka's MDR after all) and of course my incredibly expensive 750 level-ups.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 14

Another week in D3, started at level 485, finished at level 487.

Screenshot taken 20 minutes before the end of the league. 

351802253_Screenshot_20220623-124007_KiwiBrowser.jpg.adcb618ba8adaead950d6fae31718a64.jpg

Final rank: 3rd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 1.84 mythic boosters.

103 players -> 102 opponents -> 306 possible fights -> 306 fights performed -> 306 wins and 0 losses

On the paper, we were 6-7 players fighting for a top 4, so I used 2 mythic boosters. In the end, they weren't necessary for a top 4 but no regrets since I can't see the future 😆

Have a good week and take care.

@Pelinor We're in the same league this week. So, good luck 😉

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 8

Another weak D3 this week. So another win 🍾

As expected, Jojo42 and blitz were my hardest opponents. I didn't thought that Goten will end 4th (but I took the screenshot around 9h00 GMT+2, so some changes are possibles).

I used 2 AM boosters and I spent 1396 kobans.

102 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,72 (not my best indeed).

1795859657_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.26a9089f5d2222892858d44b7ebc0de2.JPG

Next week. Another weak D3 (thanks KK RNG). My hardest opponents are Barbenoire and Blah.

But it's PoA time and I've to finish seasons, so I've to do some optimizations.

Peace and games to everyone.

Have a nice week.

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

You would not know it by my final score (lost 17 points on battles where a loss was figured around 2.2%), but I am somewhat happy with my new battle strategy.

image.png.d883a05d0d65347ca7f3cadce6411e53.png

This is the first time in months where I do not know if a top 4 finish is going to happen (crossing fingers). Top ten breakdown by class this week:

KH=5, HC=3, CH=2

@Tom208 will most likely have a more up to date screen shot when the league finishes.

Have fun every one, c'ya on the flip side 😃

• Like 8

1 hour to go and @Liliatfights hard for his first Top15 ever. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :0)

1htg.thumb.jpg.1cc4204d2c7e0958a7b46eb4f6e7d5e7.jpg

I will most probably not stay in the Top 4 until the end. @TheMadaFuckerwas not even in the Top30 for most of the week but it would be strange if he wouldn't have enough fights left for at least 2nd place. So I'll have to hope that delta20 is already done and no one else comes from behind. But since I only aimed for a safe Top15 and the league looked pretty strong at first glance, I don't mind if I finish 5th or 6th in the end. So I'm way more nervous because of Liliat's great performance and because I wanna see the outcome. ;)
(but it looks very good for now)

• Like 10

grafik.png.50330f037e80ce1e02310d1c0c3701df.png

grafik.png.a17f90162ce33b99e50f72569cfb270c.png

Solid third place. Gratulation to vvx and his lvl750 team (and his first Top1). With my lack of blessing matching Mythics in the last time I had no chance for a better placement, but I'm happy that I had no losses in fights. Gratulation to my Clubmate Iricho fo his place 11 (after I had feared he would be at place 16 with 1 point less than place 15)!

My team was mostly lvl700, only after blessingchange were 24h with Piper at lvl650.

grafik.png.6f575e8599eacc641eb17c9d98a08dbb.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Moonlynx said:

1htg.thumb.jpg.1cc4204d2c7e0958a7b46eb4f6e7d5e7.jpg

Dang, my browser did funny things during the last minute of the season, so I don't know if @Liliat stayed in the Top15. Last thing I saw - 40 seconds before the end he was just 6 points ahead of 16th place. o.O

I could somehow secure a 4th place (with an average of 22.4) behind Lolliz, Mada and Z-Wave despite not using any AM-boosters and losing many points to our beloved RNG. This gets weirder every week...

Next season I'm in a league with @DvDivXXXagain. Maybe he can tell me what to expect. I don't see any other well-known names besides him. 🤔

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 7
  • Surprised :O 1

This bracket saw something slightly unexpected. bla, who normally was going to be a tough as nails opponent, was having those second thoughts about fighting hard. They proposed a gentlemen's agreement that the four most likely top 4 players wouldn't use further AMEs beyond the charges left over from last week. I was the likely winner even in such a scenario, so I decided to give it a shot, despite not hearing from one of the would-be participants.

On the first week bla had 190242.5 total power (and I think they started out even lower), while I had 194939.68. I had some AME charges left over from last week, which I mostly used to fight some pretty tough opponents (bla themselves among those; the fool for being unboosted at such a time, and even presenting a non-defense team to boot). A few fights also went to ensure season victories at good mojo amounts, and so I could finish the AME before going to sleep.

The second week was going to have a strong blessing, so I was a bit hesitant to fight a lot of the semi-high power people the first week. In addition to what I do in order to attempt a prediction at who's going to be boosted or not at blessings change, I also did a bit of guesswork of who might have a better team next week than this week. I already had a metric that says how many mythics people have in their team, but I've made yet another new one. I only got use for it against one person during this league since I made it so late, though. I'm hoping it'll allow me to more consistently achieve higher portions of available points.

I was particularly distrustful of the one would-be participant in the AME non-proliferation treaty who didn't actually join. After some intense tracking (except at nights, which is when they did a lot of fights admittedly), I was of the opinion that they weren't using AMEs (or maybe one, which I deemed still acceptable). Maybe even tougher to make such an evaluation on was bla. For the vast majority of fights, they seemed to be fighting low-power opponents on the first blessing and having some serious luck, inflating their average. One way to test whether they were actually following the deal that I thought of was inviting them to a screenshare. But just about as telling in my view were screenshots that showed opponents' predicted scores. So, after checking that those were in line with the hypothesis that bla was going without AMEs, I was satisfied enough.

By the end of the first blessing, I was at average luck (+1 point), and bla apparently had gotten a god seed since they were at 23 points above expected average.

The blessings change went well. Something like half of the people were unboosted and beyond those there were a fair few opponents who seemed a good idea to fight then. One thing that hurt me was that I couldn't get Stellaluna up to speed. However, for bla, the god seed kept on giving and it was a really good BC for them as well. Though, they fell a bit behind from me with points, probably due to not fighting a lot of high-power opponents by then.

There is a strange choice I made at the blessings change snapshot. I fought a known permabooster, who had updated their team to the new week, but on the other hand was now using worse boosters than at the start of the league. However, it was still a pretty tough team and were boosted. It turned out that while for a while they put on stronger boosts afterwards, they fell back to those low-power ones. But I never caught them unboosted so the fight timing turned out fine.

My total power on the second blessing was 200685.62 on a balanced team and 206962.71 on the overall best. bla's was 201979.75. I was kind of feeling bla might not have fought me, so I was debating permaboosting nearing the end. I ended up saving those resources, thankfully.

Seeing how bla utterly dominated my average for almost the entire week, it's maybe understandable how I even had feelings I had lost for quite a while. So, while I was expecting somewhat of a drop from bla toward the end, it was still a twist to see it drop below mine. In the end I won by a decent enough margin. And I proved you can still get a very nice average for one third of an AME used while I was at it.

We both track our expected averages, so I think I'll give a special mention that with average luck bla would have gotten 23.801 as their average, while I would have gotten 23.922.

The league difficulty chart gets a bit absurd for the top 1 position's difficulty since so much depends on how much effort top contenders put in that particular week, but it's always been stated to be consultative, and I think it might still offer some value with showing the otherwise difficult to gauge top 15 and top 4 spots' difficulties.

Statistics
My score: 7474 (100.137% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7463.8

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7579.8
AME+2cor,1gin    7561.9
AME+1cor,2gin    7531.4
AME+2gin,1chlo   7470.5
3 cordy          7437.8
2 cordy, 1 gin   7408.3

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7643.1 (24.497 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.172% of this.

league-2022-06-30-boosters-and-average.png

league-2022-06-30-difficulty.png

league-2022-06-30-graphs.png

league-2022-06-30-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-06-30-scoregraph.png

• Like 9

Finished 13th, w/ a 6216 score, & a 20.93 avg.  Used 1 cord + 2 gin constantly, just 1 AME, and almost no refills (only 3 fights), for a 2.4k koban profit!  Had 14 less defeats.  I'm a level 450 free player, on HH.com.  This is my 6th time finishing in the top 15 of DIII, (5 times, in the past 7 weeks).  I'm trying to do it consistently.

I bought an AME for the last 100 fights.  I knew I'd need it to finish in the top 15, after finishing 16th w/o one last week.  It was tricky not wasting it on season fights during the PoA, but it worked out.

During the 1st phase (w/ the physical/pink eyed blessings), I was ranked ~16-20th most of the time .  Players must've done extra fights for the KC.  I used a ~158k exhibitionist/physical team on offense, and left a 167k physical team on defense.

In the 2nd phase (w/ the rare/splitting bamboo blessings), I ranked ~10-16th, w/ either a 143k eccentric, or 150k exhibitionist team on offense, and a 149k balanced team on defense.  Most players used exhibitionist or balanced, as their defense team.  I used the AME in the last 100 fights.

In the final 8 hrs, I was 12th.  I slept.  Then, woke up to be 16th in the last half hour, before doing my last 15 fights.  Ultimately, finishing 13th.  If I had overslept 😴, then I would've only had 1.7k kobans in profits, finishing 16-30th 😬.  A 720 koban difference!

Finishing in the top 15, even if I had to purchase an AME, is about ~270 kobans better than finishing in the top 16-30th instead, w/o an AME.  Ended up getting 232 more kobans for that decision.

This league week mattered a lot for my koban funds, b/c it's the last one right before the July 3rd mythic girl.  I had 9k kobans and 1 SP, after getting Radka on June 23rd.  Then ~6.7k kobans & 5 SP, after buying 4 SP, and an AME.  Now, I have 10.6k kobans and 5 SP.  A comfortable place to be, 3 days prior to Mythic Days. 😊

254706464_leaguesranked13th2022-06-30_6-57-575.thumb.png.dda8fd45094222c5b762a1494fdc682e.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7

HH League Story 127 - D3 - Caroline Week 5 - Cheap Top 4 hopefully - E3 YES.png

------------------
D3 run #96 2022/06/23-30
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 0 AM boosters.
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 23.34
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Caroline (Week 5) X
Refills: 2x188kos 186kos 182kos 140kos 99kos
Contenders for top 4: NARDI LEGEND & ME if I can afford to...
Maybe: whoever gets lucky past the gap?
Think I should go for a cheap-ish top 4 instead of fighting NARDI. Yup! ^^

More or less as expected overall, NARDI beat me no questions asked, and nobody else came even close with the massive gap right behind me. The rest of the Top 4 line-up indeed consisted of "whoever gets lucky past the gap", this time multiple winner miliallia (who I expect could have scored much higher if needed, given their track record) and what looks to be a rando to me (might be another nickname change I'm not aware of) in Naraku. That's the good news.

The great news are highlighted in my summary above: first run without any AM booster used in quite awhile, and still 0 defeats (and a clean, safe Top 4 to boot). B| The really interesting thing here is that my average is barely lower than what I typically got so far even with 3 AM boosters used. I still had a fair bit of expenses, mainly strategic refills, but also a few cordys (I'm running dangerously low on those, too). Multiple factors came into play to different degrees in this super satisfying result, but I think the biggest one is clearly this:

While still not quite in my "final form" just yet, I've reached the crucial point in overall power level where cordys are more beneficial than gins to me, in almost any circumstance. This is a VERY significant milestone, because that wasn't the case at all just a few months slash player levels slash awakening tiers ago. I'm used to ginsengs having a tremendous and very positive impact on my stats and, as a result, a big part of my strategy used to be when to go for 2 gins 1 co, 1 gin 2 cos or, in rare cases, full gin or full co. That's not the case anymore. Equipping a ginseng barely moves the needle for me now, whereas equipping a cordy always makes me a lot stronger. TL;DR: I'm finally in the same boat as all the jaded level 500 veterans in our midst who might not even remember that once upon a time cordys were not always their best option. ^^

In contrast, I'd like to ping @Liliat who should by all means be firmly in the opposite situation in that regard at this point, and who mentioned having to use less cordys I think last week as if that was a bad thing. I'm pretty sure at your current power level 2 ginsengs should be the optimal set-up anyways. You're probably even able to get away with 3 gins on some days, unironically. So I strongly recommend making the best of it and stashing those cordys for a year or two further down the line, when you'll really, really need them. Use your ginsengs very liberally for now, dude. For a top 30 or 15 goal and at your current power level, they should be your bread and butter. Don't be like me and end up with hundreds of them on hand later on, when it'll be a legit question again whether they make more of a difference for you than chlorellas. Seriously, my Harmony without any gin is around 78k and the most noticeable effect of gins for me now is that they can move that up to 80-82k. Not to mention the defense fluctuations, that are barely noticeable (and might matter even less at this point honestly), and my attack takes a tiny little bump from gins, which pales in comparison so much with what cordys give me that yeah, gins are basically filler for me now. But when I was level 435, they were AWESOME. So yeah, take full advantage of them while you still can. ^^

Anyways, back to my report. ^^ From now on, I should be able to afford skipping AMs more often, unless I'm going for the win and/or I'm in a particularly fierce group. On the flip side, I'll also need to start buying cordys for kobans again, as I'm going to burn through the "free" ones I grab from orbs real quick. Seems like a fair enough trade (and I'm also sensing that, the next time I will go all-in on AMs, my average should be much higher than before). We'll see. For now I'm just really glad that "Top 4 and Chill" is officially a thing for me.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10