How you doing in the "League"

casey

Week #6 in D3:

This time it was also very close to stay in Top45 - I ended at rank 43.

21 seconds before the end of the league:

2013103343_2022-06-30-RuhmesturmD3-5-21svorEnde-mitSpitze.JPG.67a1e90293435503c40e90266db24806.JPG

My results:
(In brackets are the results of the previous weeks. The best results are in bold.)

Final rank: 43 (45/33/26/30/34)

Average: 15.33 (15.56/16.88/17.98/18.06/16.55)

Victories: 178 (185/204/235/245/202)
Defeats: 119 (121/93/62/61/98)
Not played: 0 (0/0/0/0/0)
Opponents: 99 (102/99/99/102/100)

Player level: 425 - 431

Boosters used:

3 legendary cordyceps in the first half of the week,
then 1 ginseng and 2 cordyceps (as I tried to save some kobans)
- most of the time

Strongest girls:

Currently I have 83 girls at level 650, (still have no mythic girls,)
35 of them are legendary 5-star-girls (2 to 7 of each element), where 28 of them have max base stat sum (10.0).
Besides the 35 legendary 5-star-girls I have 28 5-star-girls of other rarities at level 650 (1 epic, 6 rare and 21 common and starter) and 20 3-star-girls, 18 of them are legendary 3-star-girls with max base stat sum (10.0).

I still don't have enough girls at level 650 (I would need 85) to raise the level cap to 700 (which will not happen too soon), because I have only a few gems left after my last "cumback contest awakening frenzy".

I have 6 legendary 5-star-girls at level 300 to 600 that are waiting for enough gems to be awakened (plus Caroline I just got at level 1) and I still have enough girl xp in books (about 3.5 millions xp) and affection in gifts (about 4.3 millions aff) to do a lot of upgrading and uplevelling, but not enough gems for more awakenings at the moment.

Now 522 girls are in my harem, and only the last 3 of them (from PoA and Caroline) are at 0 stars and level 1 (as a reserve for upcoming daily goals). All others are fully upgraded in stars and uplevelled to their particular level cap.

Here you can see my harem statistics - girls distribution according to elements, level cap, rarity, max-stars, (rarity and max-stars) and class.

958581627_2022-06-30-2-522Haremettesaufgegliedert.thumb.JPG.be7e8a4cff84cd37ab37d95cff60c2d0.JPG

So I'm still patiently grinding for gems. Koban paid paths of PoV and also of PoG help me with that. Not to forget good rankings in (the first two days of) cumback contests, temporary PoPs at level 13 and the season pass.

But I think I'm falling behind other players of about my level range respectively in about my ranking range in D3 and I'm not sure if awakening some of my legendaries to level 700 will be enough to catch up. Maybe only with mythic girls it will be possible, but that's a long way for me to go.

Currently I have only about 2,900 kobans, but I think it will still be worth to use 3 legendary cordyceps again in future.

I will see, how the next few weeks will be, but if my results in D3 are getting worse, then I should think about demoting to D2 again.

• Like 10

4 wins in a row ... this must be a dream, a pleasant one indeed, please, my friends, don't wake me up. 💤😴

Mago and ciscotn have always been tough contenders in league, and they were close, but in the end I prevailed even without AME.

It must be caused by my dreamy state, but I am a bit suspicious that so frequently the new girls are blessed as to be in the strength chart top positions just the following week, but of course, Kinkoid would never resort to such cheap tricks, wouldn't they? :P

imagen.png.9d1b213e3b3395fa2143f3e81574d280.png

Well, it seems my dream will come to an abrupt end this next week, I have entered in the domains of the sheriff ... please don't shoot the pianist!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

On 6/23/2022 at 1:12 PM, Liliat said:

I'm running out of Cordyceps and not earning enough Kobans to justify buying more. So, this week, I went with 1x Cordy + 2x Ginseng instead of 2x Cordys + 1x Ginseng.

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Finished 13th, using 1 cord + 2 gin constantly, 1 AME, and almost no refills (only 3 fights), for a 2.4k koban profit.

49 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

Boosters used:

3 legendary cordyceps in the first half of the week,
then 1 ginseng and 2 cordyceps (as I tried to save some kobans)
- most of the time

Wow. Well, my advice in my previous post was mainly addressed at Liliat, but clearly I'll extend it to the two of you and any other mid-game player currently fighting for top 15 or less in D3. Stop the madness, folks! Stash those cordys, AMs and, to an extent, more kobans than you currently do. Use 2-3 gins at all times, switching in 1 cordy or maybe 2 only on specific days with specific opportunities (combined with strategic refills, for which you should easily be able to repurpose some of the kobans you're currently burning on boosters that are simply not worth their cost for your current power level, goals, and pocket meta-game). You'll thank me later. B|❤️

-----------  

1 hour ago, Moonlynx said:

Next season I'm in a league with @DvDivXXXagain. Maybe he can tell me what to expect. I don't see any other well-known names besides him.

I always post my report and make my public self-debrief for the league that just ended before I even take a look at the new one ahead. ^^ Doing my routine Day 1 checks and prediction now...

Oh boy. :x❤️ 

There you go:
Contenders for top 4: ME #1 EASY! (no jinx ^^); Ari/Moonlyx
Maybe: Ben, alen, whoever gets lucky past the gap?
Special thanks to @Tom208 who clearly must have made a special deal with the devil to somehow give me his place in this incredibly tender, juicy and squishy group! Much appreciated, my friend. ❤️ (Early birthday gift? ^^).

Moon, this is not a drill. I repeat: this is not drill! Bring on your A+ game right now and join in on the fun this week. You're unironically my prediction for #2 if you do. There are so much easy pick-offs in opponent form right now in our group, I think I'll get to see what my post-gin best average can be much earlier than I anticipated. :ph34r:💨

------------

49 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

For fun, it's a gift

000.png

Wait a minute... You're Sovereign? Same person as Dirty Harry? I always thought you were two different persons. Those nicknames that aren't the same here and there really confuse me. :P

Edit: @dirty harry I see (that's weird, I'll have a look for you). But on top of that, there's also a long-time player whose in-game nickname is "Dirty Harry". Hence my confusion. ^^ I'll DM you on Discord about this when I get the chance if that's alright with you (don't want to derail the thread and it'll be much simpler in chat anyway). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
(for Sovereign)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 2

il y a 6 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Wow. Well, my advice in my previous post was mainly addressed at Liliat, but clearly I'll extend it to the two of you and any other mid-game player currently fighting for top 15 or less in D3. Stop the madness, folks! Stash those cordys, AMs and, to an extent, more kobans than you currently do. Use 2-3 gins at all times, switching in 1 cordy or maybe 2 only on specific days with specific opportunities (combined with strategic refills, for which you should easily be able to repurpose some of the kobans you're currently burning on boosters that are simply not worth their cost for your current power level, goals, and pocket meta-game). You'll thank me later. B|❤️

-----------  

I always post my report and make my public self-debrief for the league that just ended before I even take a look at the new one ahead. ^^ Doing my routine Day 1 checks and prediction now...

Oh boy. :x❤️ 

There you go:
Contenders for top 4: ME #1 EASY! (no jinx ^^); Ari/Moonlyx
Maybe: Ben, alen, whoever gets lucky past the gap?
Special thanks to @Tom208 who clearly must have made a special deal with the devil to somehow give me his place in this incredibly tender, juicy and squishy group! Much appreciated, my friend. ❤️ (Early birthday gift? ^^).

Moon, this is not a drill. I repeat: this is not drill! Bring on your A+ game right now and join in on the fun this week. You're unironically my prediction for #2 if you do. There are so much easy pick-offs in opponent form right now in our group, I think I'll get to see what my post-gin best average can be much earlier than I anticipated. :ph34r:💨

------------

Wait a minute... You're Sovereign? Same person as Dirty Harry? I always thought you were two different persons. Those nicknames that aren't the same here and there really confuse me. :P

The nickname Sovereign is already taken here.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 2

39 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Moon, this is not a drill. I repeat: this is not drill! Bring on your A+ game right now and join in on the fun this week. You're unironically my prediction for #2 if you do.

Mendokusai...

mendokusai.gif.b0eb64b1bfa854adf7e30c2cebfff877.gif

Nah, really - have fun with your first place. ;)
I think I'll bring my lazy B- game, like last week. If it's enough for a tough league, it's probably enough for a weak one. And if it isn't, it isn't. I have nothing to lose (except for my 1 AME that I will save up for a better opportunity).

But if my ridiculous luck with Top4 places goes on, I'll finally be able to boost my club bonuses again. Without risking to miss out on mythic girl revivals. Maybe we'll battle for #1 sooner than expected. 😜

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

WTF this league 🤪 !

I caught the Covid this week. I couldn't play well because I was very tired and missed a lot of refreshes. I made also some mistakes fighting wrong opponents or fighting during the refresh (opponent getting boosted suddenly).😷🤢🤮
I decided to favor the PoA and not to use an AM booster.

On monday evening, I thought I was in trouble and so I used an AM booster for the last 90 fights thinking that I would have to fight a lot of boosted players.
My main opponents have rushed their fights the last 24 hours. In the end, I win with  more than 200 points over the 2nd and I only fought 4 boosted players. A waste of AM booster indeed !

I don't understand my opponents. Did my track record scare them or did they sacrifice everything for the PoA ? May be @Blah will have an explanation (gongratulations for his 2nd place)

99 opponents, no loss, 0,9 AM booster used and 1167 kobans spent, and average of  23,66 (not so bad with less than one AM booster).

790255610_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.46d49d18527ea1eda639ce7350909346.JPG

Next week, RhB Phoenix will win : His team is much more powerful than mine and next blessings aren't good for me. I will do a top 4 if my opponents take pity on a sick person.

Stay safe. Peace and games to everyone.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 6
  • Surprised :O 2

<<Picture missing with final Rank 4>>

Attempt #40 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.35 [22.3] [23.5]

Victories: ? [289/303] [303/303]

Back again in Top 4 which is great, because I did not take much care this week. Until today I had no idea if it is possible or not. I took a screenshot but unfortunately lost it, because battery was at zero after refesh. So I'm not able to say anything about this league this week, but it seems like it was easy enough. Nevertheless it was very very close at the end and I saw that I need every point. I spend a mythic booster for my last 3 fights (yes, THREE! 😃). But this was important, because my last fights were against the league winner and the predection was something between 40 and 50% and I was confident that 3 wins should be enough for Top 4 (and defeats not). And what should I say...it worked 😊. The only downside now is that I "waste" one Mythic booster for the current league, because I see some big names in my bracket. So it's time again for an easy Top 15.

• Like 8

Another week in D3, started at level 487, finished at level 489.

Screenshot taken just before the end of the league by @Mighty Thor (thanks you 🙏)

@Pelinor Sorry to disappoint you but I was very busy these last 2 days and completely forgot to take a screenshot. But as you can see, in the end, the gap is 55 points and not 16 😉

2013103343_2022-06-30-RuhmesturmD3-5-21svorEnde-mitSpitze.JPG.67a1e90293435503c40e90266db24806.JPG.e57b397df241f324a4490548e2dbcd9d.JPG

Final rank: 1st

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0.16 mythic boosters.

100 players -> 99 opponents -> 297 possible fights -> 297 fights performed -> 297 wins and 0 losses

Well, we were several players this league with a pretty good team, so I didn't expect a win considering I didn't use mythic boosters (just the 16 first fights to finish the mythic boosters used during the previous league), but here are the results.
I expected a good result from @Pelinor and I was right considering the small gap between us.

Have a good week and take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 3

Easy 5-15 turned to 18th place due to a RL death in the family and missing 10 matches despite spending a ton of Kobans to make up for bad timing all week.

On the other hand, having missed 0 League matches and finished 100% of the Daily Missions for many months, it's reassuring to know that I can tune out the game for real life and not feel bad about it when needed.

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks a lot for your advice!

Meanwhile I have already reconsidered my boosters' usage to apply less cordyceps in order to save kobans.

At the moment I have 1 ginseng and 2 cordyceps, and I will see how it goes - also in other parts of the game like the second half of seasons and pantheon - and then try with 2 ginseng and 1 cordyceps.

If I can't stay in Top45 in D3, then I will think about demoting to D2.

• Like 7

On 6/30/2022 at 8:00 AM, Mighty Thor said:

Week #6 in D3:This time it was also very close to stay in Top45 - I ended at rank 43.

Player level: 425 - 431

Currently I have 83 girls at level 650, (still have no mythic girls,)

I still don't have enough girls at level 650 (I would need 85) to raise the level cap to 700

I have 6 legendary 5-star-girls at level 300 to 600 that are waiting for enough gems to be awakened (plus Caroline I just got at level 1) and I still have enough girl xp in books (about 3.5 millions xp) and affection in gifts (about 4.3 millions aff)

So I'm still patiently grinding for gems. Koban paid paths of PoV and also of PoG help me with that. Not to forget good rankings in (the first two days of) cumback contests, temporary PoPs at level 13 and the season pass.

But I think I'm falling behind other players of about my level range respectively in about my ranking range in D3 and I'm not sure if awakening some of my legendaries to level 700 will be enough to catch up. Maybe only with mythic girls it will be possible, but that's a long way for me to go.

Currently I have only about 2,900 kobans, but I think it will still be worth to use 3 legendary cordyceps again in future.

I will see, how the next few weeks will be, but if my results in D3 are getting worse, then I should think about demoting to D2 again.

I think joining a club for a 10% bonus to all stats, would help you a lot, (I recall @holymolly saying that(yeah join @holymolly´s club @Mighty Thor ;) )).  Also, once you do unlock level 700, which won't take long, (you're only missing 2/85 girls), then it'll become easier too.  Focus on maxing the strongest girls you'd have for the next week, to lvl 700, using this spreadsheet (HH: Girl Data).  I wouldn't waste kobans on PoV or PoG just for gems.  I get ~1.2k of each gem type per week.  If you saved those kobans instead (3.6k + 5.4k= 9k kobans), then you could afford mythic girls.  I don't think dropping back down to DII (16th-30th 1356 kos) would make sense, b/c you earn more kobans in DIII (31st-45th 1590 kos),  even if it's a struggle.

I like the way you charted your harem info.  It's simple and concise.958581627_2022-06-30-2-522Haremettesaufgegliedert.thumb.JPG.be7e8a4cff84cd37ab37d95cff60c2d0.JPGHere's my info, using your template, w/ "Avg Lvl" added, based on rarity and stars:

401696682_haremsummary4.png.5eea600cc948f72717c5b31f498f94cd.png

I'm also trying to heed @DvDivXXX's advice, about using gins more, and doing "strategic refills."  I don't buy cord boosters, I just get them from the pachinko, and if I only use 1 cord + 2 gin, they don't run out, so it's not a koban expense.  When I did buy an AME, it helped me get into the top 15, earning ~270 more kobans.  If using 2-3 cords selectively, and doing more fights at the right time, still got me into the top 15, w/o an AME, then I'd try it.  2 refills (378 kos) is cheaper than an AME (450 kos).  If it worked out, then it would be a 2508 profit vs. 2436.  Otherwise, rank 16-30th would just get me a 1788 profit (w/ 2 refills).  I'm using 3 gins atm, and I'll see if it makes sense long term.

2089971574_LeaguesDIIIKobanProfits.png.38c143df4bd23e7e97d09024353395a3.png

I'll probably plan a sneak attack :ph34r: vs. my DIII bracket, right after the blessing change this Monday.  I'll have a monster 176k voyeur team, vs. my current 150k exhibitionist team.  I'd target players that were slow to update their teams w/ the new blessings, for the 7 AM global snapshot. 😈

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

On 7/1/2022 at 3:30 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I think joining a club for a 10% bonus to all stats, would help you a lot, (I recall @holymolly saying that(yeah join @holymolly´s club @Mighty Thor ;) )).  Also, once you do unlock level 700, which won't take long, (you're only missing 2/85 girls), then it'll become easier too.  Focus on maxing the strongest girls you'd have for the next week, to lvl 700, using this spreadsheet (HH: Girl Data).  I wouldn't waste kobans on PoV or PoG just for gems.  I get ~1.2k of each gem type per week.  If you saved those kobans instead (3.6k + 5.4k= 9k kobans), then you could afford mythic girls.  I don't think dropping back down to DII (16th-30th 1356 kos) would make sense, b/c you earn more kobans in DIII (31st-45th 1590 kos),  even if it's a struggle.

Thanks a lot for your detailed answer and your tips, @Ravi-Sama!
Some of them I'm already following, others I will think about.

Of course only if I (constantly) couldn't stay in Top45 anymore, I would consider demoting to D2.
In my first weeks in D3 it looked better for me - I could even reach Top30 twice - probably mainly due to blessings that were more beneficial for my no-mythics-harem. But the results of the last two weeks, my impatience in reaching the next level cap 😉 and the intention to try to compete with less cordyceps made me a bit pessimistic, so I just tried to think ahead for that case.

I already know, appreciate and use @zoopokemon's spreadsheet, it's really very helpful.
@Tom208's script is also a great blessing for me and teaches me a lot.

I'm glad you like my spreadsheet. Also interesting to see your statistics!
Meanwhile I also added a column for average level in the statistic page of my own excel file inspired by your chart. Thanks for the idea!

1790287965_2022-07-02-1-522Haremettesaufgegliedert.thumb.JPG.4301a23c9abca5d0fbd8e9de05212738.JPG

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I've been away for a while, so I couldn't take a proper screenshot:

top15.png.5ba69253a69d4e41d8f74994b6f9e5a8.png

First time reaching Top 15.

- 100 Players, 297/297 fights done

- 5837 points (+99)

- 19.65 average (+0.06)

- Boosters: 2 Ginseng + 1 Cordy all week

- Final rank: 15th

- Refills: 1 partial refill to finish the league early (150 Kobans maybe?)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 8
  • Hearts 3

Hi, so currently in D1 league, been staying there maintaining a rank of 16-19. Was avoiding D2 for awhile now, and thinking about moving up to gain more Koban. Was curious as to what stats and teams I'd need to maintain the 16-30 bracket in D2, and what I should expect to spend in terms of Koban and boosters including Mythical booster.

Player level is 392: Power 66K, Ego 447K Defense 29K Harmony 53K
No boosters, influenced by current team and blessing (3 green, 3 yellow, 1 white).

Total harem size is 317, with 77 Girls at 600 or higher.
28 Legendary 5 Star girls, 24 at level 650, 3 600, 1 sub 300.

One of my main concerns, being FTP, and no Mythicals, is that due to small harem size my harmony stat is too low and with lose out with the critical hit RNG.

• Thinking 2

12 minutes ago, Ryu_D_sama said:

Was curious as to what stats and teams I'd need to maintain the 16-30 bracket in D2, and what I should expect to spend in terms of Koban and boosters including Mythical booster.

Honestly,  you'd need a whole lot more than you currently have to stabilize in D2's top 30 right now. With so small a harem you have very low passive bonuses from Elements, less HP than you could at your player level, and most of all you don't have enough solid options to adjust on most weeks with strong Blessings.

My advice would be to stay in D1 and leech as much XP as possible for as cheap as possible for at least another six months or so, assuming you're playing pretty competitively in other parts of the game and your harem size and max awakening tier will improve a lot by then, along with your hero's level and so on. Along the way, if you're patient and motivated enough, carefully plan and manage your resources and budget to pick up a couple of top-tier Mythics (skip everything but Dark and Blue ones). It's a long way to the top, if you wanna rock 'n roll. Good luck have fun.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ryu_D_sama said:

Hi, so currently in D1 league, been staying there maintaining a rank of 16-19. Was avoiding D2 for awhile now, and thinking about moving up to gain more Koban. Was curious as to what stats and teams I'd need to maintain the 16-30 bracket in D2, and what I should expect to spend in terms of Koban and boosters including Mythical booster.

Try it, and tell us how it went.  If it doesn't work out, keep trying, or demote back to DI. 

Don't use a mythic AME booster, b/c then the rewards would be < 1k, in ranks 16-30th (906 kos), so that would be unjustified.  Even if you rank just 31-45th in DII (990 kos), you'd still be getting 144 more kobans than you were previously, in DI ranks 16-30th (846 kos).  Also, you can still get an L5 girl from leagues in DII, if you ranked just 31-45th, for 6 weeks.

I hung out in DII 16-30th for most of last year.  The hard part was not promoting to DIII.  I promoted to DIII after the awakening changes, and couldn't consistently rank in the top 45, so I demoted (by ranking in the bottom 15), to guarantee enough affection for Dolly, for about 5 weeks.  Then, I promoted back to DIII at the start of 2022, and now my average rank is ~25th, for the past 6 months.  I ranked in the top 15 six times now, and never below 45th.  Avg rank for the past month is 12th place.  In a sense, @DvDivXXX's advice about waiting 6 months is correct, from my experience, but you won't know until you try. 

So try.

FYI: I ranked 5th in DII w/ this team and stats, about 6 months ago, on 12/30/2021, when I was 54 levels lower (lvl 450 now).  Your atk is just 3k less, defense is 3.5k less, ego is 161k less, and harmony is 9k less.  That ego gap suggests to me, that I was using 3x chlorella boosters.  Go ahead and try competing in DII, b/c your stats aren't that much different from mine, 6 months ago.

411826483_rank5thDII2021-12-30_3-18-01.thumb.png.6f1986e42f0059aa39ebe892176c0aea.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

Dang @DvDivXXX, more "be patient advice" 😅. Too bad I'm FTP and can't be a cash whale and belly flop my way into D3.

I agree having a small harem pool makes capitalizing on blessings more difficult. For the most part I can compensate with boosters but the Harmony stat generally being lower means I take more critical hits all too often. Staying in D1 to farm XP sounds good which I do get from wins until I stop battling to tank under rank 15 during the last day or 2. But I could do a better job managing resources and buying less expensive boosters. Since I don't go ham for Mythical girls, I spend Koban on PoV and other contest to add any extra girls I can to build up the harem. I am consider skipping a couple PoV per month to either save for any PoG that I would like to add and eventually a MD contest.

@Ravi-Sama I'll certainly give it a shot at some point especially if the element for that month is Playful/Yellow which I have plenty of options for already. When I started doing leagues more competitively was when they added 5 Star legendary girls, since my account was too weak/new back then I hadn't really consider it before. Was short 11 shards for Dolly cause I came in 2nd on last week of sexpert3, think I was short 15 points or so... And with Ivanka I had not learnt that you get promoted if you're in the top 15 so I lost a week when I was pushed to D2.

Now I lurk the forum now and then to glean any info I can learn from on how to play better.

As always, thanks for the support ☺️

• Like 5

I'd have a lot more to add to the last couple of posts, but let's not derail this thread into a QA FFA. ^^ This is a safe place for us League Addicts Anonymous to share our struggles and joyous moments weekly, after all.

If some of you would like more tailor-made assistance for your approach to the leagues, PvP, resource managements, value assessment, or the game in general, please feel free to open a thread just for that in the QA Question & Answer subforum.

• Like 2

I think I forgot to post last weeks result :D well here there are :D 
took a week "off" no AM and pretty much all ginseng on hh and a full chlorella no nothing run on nutaku :D

(I´ll be back in a few hours with this weeks result :P )

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-30 um 12.57.29.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-30 um 12.57.48.png

• Like 7

grafik.png.f86f2eac6dd54c3e75578308ef7ef7ec.png

grafik.png.add9ddc0219e9867de405719ab5218bd.png

My 5th place was mostly expected. Not good blessings to me and tough opponents I could had only a chance if one ot the top4 had bad luck with abrael (like me). So I done my best and will hope on next week.

Team was allways lvl700, 2 Ginseng, 1 Cordy and 2 AM Booster.

grafik.png.2f15745cc1053e1126fd3fc38632ffd5.png

• Like 9

The second set of blessings was going to be pretty awful, or at least I braced for the worst. And so, as well as to give some more power to my swings against the event champion, I boosted more than "necessary" and fought most difficult opponents early on. darknyux somewhat surprised me by how relatively strong they got on the second blessing, but it was nowhere near enough to give them a win by that point. The second blessing wasn't quite as bad as I had feared for me, but I'm okay with the way I played. I don't have that good of a toolset for comparing blessings beforehand that I would properly know how to play.

Statistics
My score: 7472 (100.072% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7466.6

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7538.2
AME+2cor,1gin    7512.6
AME+1cor,2gin    7478.5
AME+2gin,1chlo   7413.8
3 cordy          7381.4
2 cordy, 1 gin   7344.5

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7603.8 (24.371 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.137% of this.

league-2022-07-07-boosters.png

league-2022-07-07-difficulty.png

league-2022-07-07-graphs.png

league-2022-07-07-scoregraph.png

league-2022-07-07-leaderboard.png

Edited by Rarum
Leaderboard didn't show top scores; I use now an older one
  • Like 8