How you doing in the "League"

casey

I ended up 27th, considering my 650 team i'd say it's rather good :D 

Now i do wonder if my last week was just THAT stacked, explaining why i couldn't be in top 30 or if i just lucked out two week out of three 🤔

However, i always have to pay a refill to do all my fight. It's still worth, considering it's more koban even with the refill than a top 45 in D2, but i do think i'll need to level up my girls at least 700 to feel "safer" in these leagues

Anyway, i gladly take the 2k kobans to refill my account after this MD :P 

• Like 9

It looked like there was some AME usage from my opposition, so I went kind of heavy on the boosts as well, just in case. I might have overestimated tmelloi, or they didn't do all their fights, but I'm fine with playing it kind of safe these days.

Statistics
My score: 7514 (100.35% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7487.8

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7511.9
AME+2cor,1gin    7483.9
AME+1cor,2gin    7442.9
AME+2gin,1chlo   7359.3
3 cordy          7324.4
2 cordy, 1 gin   7281.3

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7583.73 (24.307 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.053% of this.

league-2022-08-04-boosters.png

league-2022-08-04-difficulty.png

league-2022-08-04-graphs.png

league-2022-08-04-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-08-04-scoregraph.png

• Like 10

On 7/28/2022 at 5:09 PM, Alex_i said:

This was my 1st D3 run. I'm level 450, girls at level 700 and having minimal passive bonuses (harem 420 girls). Went mostly unboosted (was boosted for last ~40 fights), in order to get a baseline for this setup. My ranking based on levels was 82/100. Ended up 46th with 4535 point (mean 15.27). This was 143 points shy of 45th place.

Let's spend a bit more this week and see if we can climb few places.

This time around ranking based on levels 84/100. Finished 48th with 4496 points (mean 15.14). 45th place would have required 78 points more. Was boosted for ~half of the fights (3x cholorella).

Maybe, then try bad boosters for all own fights. Looks like this would have been enough to reach next reward bracket on previous two rounds.

• Like 6

Another week in D3, started at level 495, finished at level 496.

Screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-08-04_12_58_41.thumb.png.e36c183574f4d94a5a5527e0cf572e91.png

Final rank: 1st

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). No mythic boosters.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 299 wins and 1 loss

Not an expected win but I take it anyway 😄

I will be in vacation for the next weeks, so I will play the leagues in autopilot mode. Top 15 will be fine. Enjoy 😉

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 3

Summary

Finished 12th, w/ a 6028 score, and a 20.3 avg.  My 10th time in DIII's top 15.  Used 6x 3 gins, and 2x 3 cords, 0 AME, & 4 refills.  Gained 2134 kos in net profit.  Player level rose from 457-458.  Girl lvl cap is 700.

Teams

Nothing fancy this time.  I used balanced 156k & 169k teams, on offense and defense.  In the 2nd half, I saw it was possible for me to have a 175k team, if I leveled the 63% blessed Treasure Flynn, from lvl 450 to 700.  I already had 3x exhibitionist L5s at lvl 700.  I'm waiting for High Mage Arcana's MDR, didn't want to spend the 5.5k gems, and I didn't have the 334k GXP at the time, so decided not to do it, even though I liked her in Uncharted 2.  It would've increased my power by just 6k, from 169k to 175k.  There were many reasons not to do it.  Still finished in the top 15, so I think it was the right choice.

Boosters/Refills

Used 1 refill at the start, b/c I already had some leftover cordyceps equipped.  Then, used 3 ginseng until the blessings changed.  I made the mistake of using 3x gins, the day before they changed, instead of switching to 3 cords.  It didn't hurt me that much in the end.  Still used 2 refills.  Then, saw an opportunity to KO 5 players, and took it, using a 4th refill on the 6th day.  I finished 11 hrs early.

Rankings

Kudos to @bolitho76 for taking 1st place!  That was a fun week.  I watched you jump around between 2nd and 6th place, then finally 1st.  I was ranked 3rd to 5th for most of the week, then 10th to 12th.  There were some tough opponents in the 2nd half.  I remember one guy KominoStyle had a 203k team.  I still scored 9-19-19 vs. him, w/ my puny 168k team.  I got lucky more than once.  Dropped from 11th to 12th in the final 10 min.  I was barely still in the top 15 by ~101 points, but I'll take it.  I got a SS of the top 30, w/ 5 min left, but bolitho76 already posted the top 15, lol.

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

grafik.png.06a9a85d9d2dcc96f6decac88cfc52ad.png

An unexpected win. There are three lvl500 with a lvl750 team and I had expect that they would go for top1. I'm happy about my 3rd win. I fear only, that the next bracket will be filled with a lot of the really hard winners, after this relativ chilled.

Used 1 AM Booster (30 attacks at start from the last League one and 69 for the last battles, 3 Cordys all time.

Profits

I spent 755 kos on 4 refills, on the 1st, 5th, and 6th day, then finished in the top 15, so my net profit was 2134 kos.  That's slightly less than the reward from top 30, but I'll take the extra shards, temple worship, and 1x EPx1.  I also recruited Janine, & she's 63% blessed atm, but I'd rather not spend 6.9k gems, 394k GXP & 85k affection on her, especially when the current MD girl Bianca is also of the physical element.  I have 6698 physical gems atm.  I'd rather keep saving until I get 9.4k gems, so that I could immediately max out a new physical M6 to lvl 750.

Future Outlook

My team will drop from 169k to 149.9k after next weeks' blessings, so I'm unsure if/when I should use any refills at all.  That's exactly the same as having 7x unblessed M6 girls at lvl 750.  It seems like the strongest team possible will be 169k.  I have 5/14 of the top girls at lvl 700, but just 1/3 of the 20% blessed M6s.  Most of the top 14 girls will be dominatrix, so I'll need a very strong voyeur team, and that's no problem.  I have 1x M6 & & 4x L5 voyeurs at lvl 700.  Sadly, none will be blessed.  I'll likely need a strong submissive team too, for when players get caught w/ their voyeur teams, at snapshots.  Glad I recently got Bunna.

1390145782_12thplaceDIIIJanine1154refills0AME2.thumb.png.83d0247e368276cf64f0f4c805bdf5c6.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 9

Il y a 2 heures, Alex_i a dit :

This time around ranking based on levels 84/100. Finished 48th with 4496 points (mean 15.14). 45th place would have required 78 points more. Was boosted for ~half of the fights (3x cholorella).

I don't know how many boosters you have, but going 1x or 2x Ginseng at all times (+ Chlorellas in the remaining slots) should be possible without buying boosters. And I believe Ginseng is slightly better than Chlorella.

The only booster worth saving is Cordyceps; Ginseng is pretty much unlimited already, so you could try that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Well, the veteran noob never dropped their demotion boosters after all, but the Holy-sent baby whale I was scared of never lived up to my expectations either, plus RNG wasn't so bad. So... I basically lost about 30 Kisses worth of Season regen for nothing (in hindsight, ofc). ^^

HH League Story 132 - D3 - Janine Week 4 - Beat Young Whale and WIN - D2.pngHH League Story 132 - D3 - Janine Week 4 - Beat Young Whale and WIN - D4.pngimage.png

------------------
D3 run #101 2022/07/28-08/04
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 3 AM boosters. (15 fights w/o)
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 23.68
Finished: #1
Girl Shards: Janine (Week 4) X
Refills: 7x188kos 186kos 185kos 182kos 173kos
Contenders for top 4: literally just ME?
Maybe: ceiberex (493/750, never made top4 tho), -MM- (baby whale w/ lvl750 near top team, no win yet), whoever gets lucky past the gap
Plan: No BS and no more Mister Nice Guy. I'm winning that shit! ^^

Now of course, I wasn't available around reset time so a lot could have happened in those final 5 hours. Maybe I went way overboard for the situation and could have taken the W for much cheaper, maybe -MM- had a bunch of fights left and I ended up winning by the skin of my teeth unknowingly. Perhaps @Incubys or @holymolly have a more recent screenshot they could share? I'd love to know. Thanks in advance, you guys.

Other than that, nothing much to say. I knew I was the favorite for the win in that group. I know I hate bad surprises, I would likely not be around for the final hours, and there was a minor threat breathing down my neck. So I went all-in, all guns blazing, and probably much beyond the strictly necessary. Well, not unusual for me. ^^ Glad to take that 5th win, even though I'm sure if someone like @Ravi-Sama did the maths for me, I likely ended up losing kobans compared to a chill top 4 in this situation.

Not my best average by any means, and the field wasn't that hard, although I ended up doing over half my fights in Phase 1 (when I had an above average but nowhere near top team) and, when Phase 2 started, with stronger blessings overall, I had a pretty strong team, but still not as strong as a few opponents, including the one who almost certainly finished #2. So I wasn't in breeze mode either. I will neither congratulate nor hate on -MM-, I'll just note that having started the game barely 10 months ago and already being level 430+ with not only a near top team at level 750 including multiple Mythics, but Janine already at Level 750 only a few days after he unlocked her... Well, I'm thankful there are players like him to donate large amounts of real money to Rosso this game I love. ^^ Even though I'm not looking forward to crossing paths with him or others like him in a couple of months or so when they'll be level 500 with full level 750 top teams every week.

------------
A few semi-random thoughts:

1. Funny how the message when you finish a D3 still says "sadly, there are too few of you to unlock the next league", when I just counted 31 of us at max player level in my new 100-player group... ^^ When will there be enough of us? When the entire D3 is made of max-level players?

2. @Rarum I did my best to decipher your graphs this week, and I read very carefully everything I could in your report. Great job as usual, but one thing stunned me. I only just noticed: you never actually tell us the number of players in your leagues! I mean, I divided your score by your average and that gives me at least 312 fights, which is surreal (on .com at least). If I multiply my average this week by 312 instead of 297, I get 7,388 points (instead of my actual barely above 7k score). So, in this light, your ginormous scores are, well, still impressive, but not as out-of-this-world-insane as I had assumed so far.

Are massive groups a routine thing for D3 on Nutaku? The norm has been rather the opposite on .com these past few months. Anyway, if the number of opponents and/or fights are shown somewhere in your posts and I simply routinely miss it, could you please tell me where to look? And if they've been omitted as I currently suspect, could you please include them? That would help me feel a bit less small compared to your massive, bulging scores. ^^ Thanks in advance.

3. I've noticed I have @Asoa in my group for this new league that just started. And then I noticed just how far I went on this game over the past 3 years. This was the most veteran top player in my former club back when I started, and he was already level 500 when I joined or shortly thereafter. He started all the way back in 2016, two years and a half before me. For a long time he was the perfect (and closest to home) example of these older active accounts that I could never hope to catch up to. And yet, I'm now ahead of him in every aspect of the game (except number of D3 wins, I'm pretty sure his past records must have been affected by the data wipe about a year ago; no way he only won 4 times). This kind of gives me closure in regards to how I used to feel about the game and especially the grossly imbalanced PvP part of it one or two years ago, but at the same time, it makes me feel kind of old... Well, old in the game, I mean. Which I kind of am now, tbf. ^^ Anyways, shout out to him. Glad there are still some of you early adopters still around.
    Edit: Since I'm both in a ping frenzy and in nostalgia mode today, it seems, shout out to @jelom too! You were basically my forum Asoa from day one. And I do remember your wise words from ages ago, that I didn't believe for a second at the time (that I would catch up eventually ^^). ❤️ 

image.png

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 2

17 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I don't know how many boosters you have, but going 1x or 2x Ginseng at all times (+ Chlorellas in the remaining slots) should be possible without buying boosters. And I believe Ginseng is slightly better than Chlorella.

The only booster worth saving is Cordyceps; Ginseng is pretty much unlimited already, so you could try that.

Thanks for suggestion. Could easily afford using Ginsengs in mix. Anyway, this 1st stint in D3 is more about feeling the waters than maxing performance. I'd rather leave all the better boosters for later. Anyway, I'll go back to D2 (for few weeks) after this or next week depending on the results (top 45 finish would get me the girl after this league round). 

• Like 4

il y a 33 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

you never actually tell us the number of players in your leagues! I mean, I divided your score by your average and that gives me at least 312 fights, which is surreal (on .com at least)

Nutaku has fewer players, so usually more players per league. It's even more extreme on Test, where we have ~200 players per league.

I can only finish my fights without refills in 100 players leagues (297 fights). In a 103 or 104 players league, I would have to spend a lot of Kobans just to finish. I'm glad I'm playing on HH.com 😛

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.e01ea1103e0df737635cc71dd7b0d71b.png

Screenshot_20220804-125812_Opera.thumb.jpg.99a93ef6beaabdc4db9bfa96413c56f8.jpg

Attempt #44 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 23.04 [21.99] [23.5]

Victories: 298/300 [294/297] [303/303]

Yeah...finally I managed to win 😍. After playing this game for 2,25 years I reached one of my goals. With a few days past in the league I had a look on my rivals and there was only one lvl 500 with one D3 win in the Top 15 during that time. So I thought this could be another chance this week and therefore I decided to fight most of my fights with mythic boosters enabled...et voilà...mission accomplished. I was at work during reset time, so I only have a screenshot from my phone a few minutes before the end. Some of my girls are at lvl 750 now, so hopefully I can repeat this soon :)

• Like 3
  • Hearts 10

Thanks, guys. Then that checks out: 104 opponents means 312 fights. So I guess raw scores are bound to be bigger on Nutaku by default. Conversely, this means not even Rarum would erect as high as 7.5k totals if he played on .com. Which is reassuring for me. ^^

----
@Alex_i Liliat made a small typo earlier on, just so you know. He must have meant that gins are immensely better than chlores, not "slightly". ^^ Especially when you're not at or close to max level, gins are often just as good if not better than even cordys, and they're basically free instead of very rare and expensive. So at level 450, use ginsengs at will! Don't be afraid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Are massive groups a routine thing for D3 on Nutaku? The norm has been rather the opposite on .com these past few months. Anyway, if the number of opponents and/or fights are shown somewhere in your posts and I simply routinely miss it, could you please tell me where to look? And if they've been omitted as I currently suspect, could you please include them? That would help me feel a bit less small compared to your massive, bulging scores. ^^ Thanks in advance.

The player numbers in leagues used to fluctuate more, but now there's a long streak of predominantly big brackets.

league-sizes-nutaku.thumb.png.fb482678499bfd45e1f3d337592ef837.png

True, I haven't made the effort to include bracket sizes in my posts. I've always decided against it, since averages are the number you'd want to compare against between brackets, in my view. Mostly just inside a bracket it makes sense to compare raw point scores due to no variation in the total number of players.

But it isn't such a big trouble to add the number of opponents. Okay, I can add that to future posts.

I'd also caution against making too big of comparisons between platforms. There are too many layers of how much removed these points of comparison are from each other:

• A different player having gotten that score (in this case this is the difference of interest, though)
  • A different bracket (there's a reason why I still attempt to provide information on how difficult a bracket was; sometimes a lot of tough or squishy players gather in one place)
  • A different blessing (blessings obviously affect which players have an advantage)
  • A different platform (my understanding has been that .com leagues tend to be easier, but the gathering of evidence  on .com's side started not long ago enough for it to be sensible trying to prove it yet)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I was too late on anniversary event and my team wasn't optimized (Norou Lovebot only at 650, no treasure nor Janine). So I decided to play only with 1 AM booster.

As expected, my clubmate Test won. Gongratulations to him.

I'm glad to finish before Moby Dick and his full blessed lvl750 team (lvl 500 against lvl 487 and a quite good strategy helped).

A cheap 2nd place (713 kobans spent).

99 opponents, 1 loss against mikel, 1,4 AM booster used, a bad but expected average of 23,3

1593364579_Captureligues..JPG.1fa36ee6483af746c6e7912fc52624a6.JPG

Next week : I'm with Limule tempest and 5 high level players with a better team than mine. This week blessings are against me. So top 4 will be hard. Time to use kisses for the anniversary event.

Peace and games to everyone !

• Like 8

Le 04/08/2022 à 16:46, DvDivXXX a dit :

1. I've noticed I have @Asoa in my group for this new league that just started. And then I noticed just how far I went on this game over the past 3 years. This was the most veteran top player in my former club back when I started, and he was already level 500 when I joined or shortly thereafter. He started all the way back in 2016, two years and a half before me. For a long time he was the perfect (and closest to home) example of these older active accounts that I could never hope to catch up to. And yet, I'm now ahead of him in every aspect of the game (except number of D3 wins, I'm pretty sure his past records must have been affected by the data wipe about a year ago; no way he only won 4 times). This kind of gives me closure in regards to how I used to feel about the game and especially the grossly imbalanced PvP part of it one or two years ago, but at the same time, it makes me feel kind of old... Well, old in the game, I mean. Which I kind of am now, tbf. ^^ Anyways, shout out to him. Glad there are still some of you early adopters still around.

Asoa doesn't play hard leagues since almost 1 year. That's why he's still in the game: he absolutely does not seek competition.

When most D3 players will be lvl500 with more than 200 lvl750 girls, the only way to win will be to pay in real money to systematically have the most blessed team, use 3 or 4 AM boosters and continue to maximize the resources obtained on other events. I'm not sure that the P2W shift is a real progress.

And yes : you're an old gamer now :D

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

A surprisingly cheap and safe 3rd place for me this time:

04082022.thumb.jpg.c4449ad9573467ee1c0699dd3da98c66.jpg

No AME boosters, no refills. Phoenix won, as expected. Ezekiel and @SunnyLhad extremely strong teams in the second half of this season so I expected both of them to surpass me. But Sunny completely stopped playing 1.5 days before the end, so I got lucky there. Hope he's alright. o.O

It seems that all other competitors for the Top4 (poik314, Gett, Michael4UU and Narwen) were playing on autopilot without AME boosters, so I had it easy. Congratulations btw to @poik314for his 4th place. :)

Next week is snowball's-chance-in-hell-week. I don't even have to try. Kenrae, shal, Z-Wave and several others who can mop the floor with me, my level 700 girls and my level 14 club bonuses. I guess they won't even notice I'm there. ;)

So, I'm switching to spectator mode and aim for a Top15. Prediction - 8th or 9th place if I'm not making any stupid mistakes.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Alex_i Liliat made a small typo earlier on, just so you know. He must have meant that gins are immensely better than chlores, not "slightly". ^^ Especially when you're not at or close to max level, gins are often just as good if not better than even cordys, and they're basically free instead of very rare and expensive. So at level 450, use ginsengs at will! Don't be afraid.

This was my impression too about the chlores vs gins.

The legendary boosters are obviously relative ones so you get most out of them at max level. In my current situation using cordys makes no sense - the others are fine as they are more easy to come by.

Anyway, I'll go now for the cheapest options as it's sufficient for time being. Obviously, I appreciate all the tips. Will make use of them later.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Edit: Since I'm both in a ping frenzy and in nostalgia mode today, it seems, shout out to @jelom too! You were basically my forum Asoa from day one. And I do remember your wise words from ages ago, that I didn't believe for a second at the time (that I would catch up eventually ^^). ❤️ 

Yes, you were very impatient back then (like a teenager that don't want to hear their parents loving and wise words), and a bit frustrated too sometimes I must say, but patience and hard work always pays off.

I am very proud of all the relatively recent players we saw growing up, taking the veteran advices to improve and even surpass us now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back to my current week in the league, I can only show you this

imagen.png.34c562813d4b4c2b8abc83bfe053b204.png

Scarlet-Titan surely won, he always compete hard, and I am content with top 4 again.

Again no AME used, I still think it makes a more relaxed game not having to restrain doing your season fights, but don't take for granted I will never use it again. 😇

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

This week I faced 100 players in the D3. The only one I recognized was @FinderKeeper who was just sitting back and taking it easy. I went all out, changing teams, shifting team order, using different booster combinations, basically trying to discover the why and how of critical hits. In the end, I still cannot figure out why a player with zero "physical girls" gets the crit first, and more often than my team which did have a "physical girl." This is how my league looked when I finished all my combats:

image.png.10bd53ff6caa811f6676643d66d6b6b8.png

Update: My score was good enough to hold on to my second 1st place victory in the D3 Leagues 😄

This Leagues "top ten" by class:

KH=7, CH=1, HC=2

Have fun every one, c'ya on the flip side 😃

Edited by Pelinor
final standings update added
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, Pelinor said:

In the end, I still cannot figure out why a player with zero "physical girls" gets the crit first, and more often than my team which did have a "physical girl."

Because it's pure random and in a single battle anything can happen. It's like throwing dice.

Have any of you played trpg, specifically BRP ones (Call of Cthulhu, RuneQuest and the like)? In those games skills go from 1 to 100 and you use 2d10 to form a number from 1 to 100 (00 is 100). Anytime you throw dice you have a % of success but in these games you can clearly see it. After years of playing I've seen any possible outcome myriads of times, no matter the odds. It's a good vaccine against gambling and f2p games :P .

• Like 4

Only one screenshot for me this time; but who needs Top 30 Screenshots anyway? :D

top10-final.thumb.png.7f8a572f87eeae743aedc3b1bda2ce38.png

New high rank!

- Score: 5808

- 100 players, 297 Fights

- 19.55 Avg

- Rank 8th (2nd time in Top 15, last time was 6 weeks ago. Glad to be back! :) )

- 1 refill (105 Kobans) needed to finish my fights; definitely worth it :)

2x Ginseng + 1x Cordy all week, no AM

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1