How you doing in the "League"

casey

No screen shot but I managed a 2nd place in DIII (1st top 4 finish). If only that gosh darned Marshall Joe wasn't in my league I could have gotten my 1st every top place in any league, ever.

Used 3 AME (gained from CbC); also 2xGin / 1xCordy once; then 3xCordy 5 times (yes I left myself un-boosted sometimes).

Had good blessings first half so used 3 re-fills to make the most of it.

It was a bit of an experiment for me as I'm PL467, GL700. I don't think I'll be trying again until I've unlocked GL 750.

• Like 10

Ranking based on levels was 82/100. Ended up exactly 45th with 4772 points (mean 16.07). A lot of misplays, lucky that those didn't end up mattering. 3x chlorella for 90% fights.

Got the last shards for the girl and going now back to D2 for the next one.

• Like 7

"Knowing" most of the possible contenders wouldn't use AMEs, I was interested in trying to win without the use of AMEs this week.

Several small improvements to my toolset were implemented this week. I now have an expected score graph over time for possibly figuring out (under some assumptions) whether someone is fighting with AME. Owing to the different stat update timings of the league page and a profile page, I am now better able to figure out who will boost with ginseng past a snapshot. And I now also mark down how strong my team is for the ongoing blessing, so I can maybe weigh some values with that information. Also I also now keep the previous week's girl strengths in store along with this and next week's. Previously I had to make a choice when to switch to the next blessing's strengths in my displays, and now it works via a switch I tend to use anyways for activating "blessing 2 mode" in my spreadsheet.

Also just marvel at that fight time choice efficiency. 99.66%. It's the highest one yet I've recorded at least. The next best one was from 14th of April and it was 99.551%. The third hightest (99.459% from 28th of July) didn't even achieve 99.5%, which is the target number I try to strive for. Honestly I'm surprised by this achievement, since there were too many people I fought boosted at the end for my liking.

Statistics
# of opponents: 104
My score: 7426 (99.840% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7437.9

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7587.3
AME+2cor,1gin    7564
AME+1cor,2gin    7529.5
AME+2gin,1chlo   7465.1
3 cordy          7438.2
2 cordy, 1 gin   7403.4

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7613.19 (24.401 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.660% of this.

league-2022-08-11-boosters.png

league-2022-08-11-difficulty.png

league-2022-08-11-graphs.png

league-2022-08-11-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-08-11-scoregraph.png

Edited by Rarum
  • Like 11

Sadly i ended up 33rd :/ 

This weeks blessings aren't nice to me since i have 0 Black mythics; and my team is completely 650. I'm mostly banking on next week :P 

It's a bit sad since it's a loss of koban a month where i'm quite tight on it, but it's not like i could have done anything about that sadly

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

3 hours ago, SpectralCalm said:

Congratulations!

Why don't I get easy leagues like this? There's always someone 7200 or even 7400, and my maximum is 7100 ideally, not enough my character level (454) :(

That league was with 297 fights, you should look at the score average, not the totals. You won't see anyone with a 7400 score in D3 in a 297 league.

That was a middle of the pack one, I've seen easier ones (and more difficult too). Most important thing about this one is that no competitive player used any AME.

• Like 4

image.png.983c8b151055462a11016229a0ac86a5.png

Attempt #45 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.71 [23.04] [23.5]

Victories: 299/300 [294/297] [303/303]

After my first victory last week I started this week with another AME...just in case. Then I saw Bomba and his team and he pushed very early. It was clear that he was my favorite to win, but I thought I could achieve a Top 4. Though I was busy with work this week, so I skipped a lot of fights, missed a lot of snapshots and then I was way behind without a good prediction what my real position looks like (I obviously don't use tools like others here...."looking at Rarum ;)"). I kept trying with my low budget strategy (no mythic booster, only good refreshable legendary booster setup) but it was not good enough at the end.

• Like 12

Another week in D3, started at level 496, finished at level 498.

Screenshot taken a few hours before the end of the league but no changes for top 4.

330580832_Screenshot_20220811-083239_KiwiBrowser.jpg.5271d300711569168cfe9b836f33fcdb.jpg

Final rank: 1st

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). No mythic boosters.

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 300 wins and 0 loss

As I said last week, I'm in vacation, so top 15 will be fine ... and top 15 it is (1st rank is in top 15 afterall, right? 😜 )

Thanks to Kinkoid for this D3 special vacation ☺️. It was still a close fight with Dr. T

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 3

HH League Story 133 - D3 - Janine Week 5 - Old Habits or Die Hard - D5.png

top10-final.png.599d62aa90a4d11f64b43ce5cb62601b.png

HH League Story 133 - D3 - Janine Week 5 - Old Habits or Die Hard - D6.png

------------------
D3 run #102 2022/08/04-11
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time (mostly 3 cordys), 2 AM boosters. (114 fights w/o)
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 23.72
Finished: #1
Girl Shards: Janine (Week 5) X
Refills: 3x188kos 2x187kos 186kos 164kos 158kos 149kos = 1,595kos
Contenders for top 4: YourDaddy (500/750; many wins) vs ME
Maybe: no one stands out. maybe Asoa, maybe a low-level whale I haven't noticed yet, maybe even Liliat, whoever gets lucky past the gap
Plan: ALL! GUNS! ALL GUNS BLAZING! \m/
Costs: 1,595kos (refills) + 900kos (AMs) + ~1,080kos (Cords) ~= 3,575kos. Compared to the difference with the top 4 koban prize = 2,454kos... V_v so even if I win that way, I LOSE at least 1k kobans

@Liliat's screenshot is much more recent than mine, so I borrowed it, thanks! 😃 

Well, well... I'm glad this turned out to be a win, and one of my best averages if not the best (I haven't checked). This was also a week of reckoning for me, and although it's pretty demotivating, this will be my final week going all in like this was the overgenerous days I never got the chance to experiment for myself, and I had an actual top prize to aim for.

From this week forward, I'll be joining the majority of you guys in the incredibly exciting new meta of "let's get the cheapest possible top 4, and if we happen to grab a win because everyone else was even less motivated, nice bonus". So yay! Even though I originally moved up to D3 "prematurely" first and foremost because I was sick of deliberately under-performing for the "get top 30 but avoid top 15!" D2 dance... I'm right back to Underwhelming City. I'll be stashing up my free AM boosters and no longer purchasing any for kobans. I'll be saving up my cordys and no longer purchasing any for kobans. I'll be playing the shittiest version of Leagues possible with 2 gin 1 co and maybe even 3 gins sometimes, just making an effort not get any defeats, and scoring an exciting 22 something average at best. I'll be the guy whose GOAL is to be "whoever gets lucky past the gap". But at least I'll start EARNING kobans from Leagues again. ¬¬

So yeah, my 6th legit D3 win. And from now on, I'll embrace the boredom.

There was a tiny story for this one, but it's not that exciting to narrate anymore. YourDaddy was the favorite for the win and he did spend tons on this League, no doubt, but he also wanted to spend tons on Seasons (he's pretty damn high on the leaderboard, way past having finished the main track; I'm halfway through the main reward track). So he rushed every last fight he had left on Monday morning, and that's the final score he kept. So, I was #2 for a couple of days after that, until I reclaimed #1 and it stuck, as I expected after having checked the above. That's one net positive of the Seasonal Event godawful predatory design, I guess. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10
  • Hearts 1

Il y a 7 heures, Incubys a dit :

No screen shot but I managed a 2nd place in DIII (1st top 4 finish). If only that gosh darned Marshall Joe wasn't in my league I could have gotten my 1st every top place in any league, ever.

Used 3 AME (gained from CbC); also 2xGin / 1xCordy once; then 3xCordy 5 times (yes I left myself un-boosted sometimes).

Had good blessings first half so used 3 re-fills to make the most of it.

It was a bit of an experiment for me as I'm PL467, GL700. I don't think I'll be trying again until I've unlocked GL 750.

I'd be pissed too if i had been in the same league as that Ol' pistol swinger... He absolutely can't restrain himself when it comes to try and seduce the ladies...

See... once more, he went waaaay overboard, and shot mosquitoes with a Gatling... (sorry Incubys, it's certainly not meant to belittle your own performance, which was, in fact pretty impressive considering your level)

i think i'll start calling you Incubilly the Kid, from now on ^^

Capture d’écran 2022-08-11 à 12.59.04.jpg

And now, time for another week of nightmarish AME management, all in the good company of @Kenrae... which 'mod' will win that one? we'll know next thursday, i guess ^^

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

Summary

Finished 13th, w/ a 6075 score, and a 20.45 avg.  Used 0 AME's, 4x 3 Gins, 2x 3 Cords, 1x 2 Gin+1 Cord, & 1x 1 Gin+2 Cords.  3 refills for 556 kos, and gained 2330 kos in profit.  Player level went from 458-9.  Girl cap is 700 (but not for much longer).

Teams

On offense, I used a balanced 165k team on offense in the first half, then a 142k Voyeur/Dominatrix team.  My defense was 169k and 148k balanced teams.  I awakened Bunna, but didn't need to use her much, so she's still lvl 650.

Boosters/Refills

I used 3 refills after blessings changed, and made sure to equip 3 cords, the night before.  My global snapshot was 50 min after server reset.  I targeted 17 players, based on an expected score of 20 or higher.  Half seemed un-boosted, and the other half were boosted, but they had weak defense teams anyway, so I attacked them.  I experimented w/ different booster combos in the 2nd half.

Rankings

My average rank throughout the week was ~6th place.  I finished 13th.  Dropped from 10th to 13th in the final 4 hours.  Got a SS, 5 min before the end of the top 30 players.  I didn't recognize anyone from the forums, but noticed the player that won, Govenants, reached 1st place in DIII 127 times before!  Maybe some of you know of him.

Profits

I spent 556 kos on 3 refills, after blessings changed, then finished in the top 15, so my net profit was 2330 kos.  Add that to the 300 kos I gained from the daily GXP contest, and another 300 kos from Seasons, and then it feels like I spent nothing.

Future Outlook

These current blessings are mediocre, but I saw 40 players w/ deliciously low defenses, so I did something a bit extreme for me, and used 8 refiills already.  The KC was ongoing, but I already got the Alt. Plum girl, w/ the 207 Kisses from the GA's 6k kos cards, so I didn't need to use the refills, but I enjoyed it, so w/e.  The only thing I regret, was not using the AME I gained from the CbC, b/c I did 100+ fights, w/ 3 cords.  Oh well.  Next week's blessings are amazing compared to this week.  I'll have a 175k team, w/o upgrading girls, but I'll try not use more refills.  I think I'll definitely finish in the top 15.  My current score is 2983, and avg score is 22.1, from 135 fights.  My goal is usually to get at least a 6k score & 20 avg.  If I got an 18.62 avg score, from my remaining 162 fights, then I'd still get a 6k score & 20 avg.  That shouldn't be too difficult.  My net profit will just be 1369 kos next week, b/c I was trigger happy w/ 8 refills.

1661050057_13thplaceDIII3refills0AME.thumb.png.b381f871f2cdd41d3ef249a203ec7740.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

I'd be pissed too if i had been in the same league as that Ol' pistol swinger... He absolutely can't restrain himself when it comes to try and seduce the ladies...

See... once more, he went waaaay overboard, and shot mosquitoes with a Gatling... (sorry Incubys, it's certainly not meant to belittle your own performance, which was, in fact pretty impressive considering your level)

i think i'll start calling you Incubilly the Kid, from now on ^^

Capture d’écran 2022-08-11 à 12.59.04.jpg

And now, time for another week of nightmarish AME management, all in the good company of @Kenrae... which 'mod' will win that one? we'll know next thursday, i guess ^^

No offence taken, I always enjoy reading your write ups of your league performances, and I appreciate seeing a screen shot (I may have to snatch a copy to pin on the saloon wall lol)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Argh ! I wake up this week with a very bad trip.🤮😭

I decided to uses my kisses for the anniversary event (i want the 2nd girl. I won't pay for the 3nd nor 4th one !). I can't stand theese P2W events.

So no AM booster. But Norou and after Agate was only lvl700. So I made bad scores.

But I couldn't stand seeing 4 players I had already beaten announced with an easy win over me.
So I decided to take a booster for my last 80 fights.
But I found myself Thursday morning with 9 players still boosted and I had a lot of bad luck on a lot of fights.

At 12:39, I thought I had managed to grab 4th place but unfortunately BJAddictdu92  overtook me in the last minutes.
So I spent 663 kobans to finish in the worst place, 5th. The worst score I've had in over a year.

100 opponents, 1 loss against Speleo12, 0.81 AM boosters used, a bad average of 22,94 🤮💩.

140940343_Captureligues..JPG.76dd0c9f6e8489e9fbf55fce82d27be7.JPG

Next week : I still don't have the best team in the league. ciscotn, Stoned Jesus and Ira are my hardest opponents. 

I have already beaten all of them before but it will be very difficult this time.

Peace and games to everyone.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8
  • Sad 3

This week was the most balanced I've logged (in regards to character class). There are 101 players in my league and I am now level 498 (yippee) 😄

I am certain I'll stay in the top 4, just not sure where I'll land when the week closes out.

image.png.93efcb93ba34e991d0125374812a69a4.png

Update: 

image.png.48241302dd59d9645dc63cdbeaacccfd.png

This weeks top ten by class:

KH=3, CH=3, HC=4

Have fun everyone, c'ya on the flip side 😃

Edited by Pelinor
updated results (shocked to stay in 1st place)!
  • Like 12

Best score & best average so far: 5954 / 20.04 (First time above 20 Avg while spending all fights. I did 20.10 once, but that was after skipping some tough opponents)

A few minutes before reset:

top15-4min.thumb.png.3278cc5e9791046138ccf665e1bd4655.png

And then at the end:

top15-1min.thumb.png.6d7d45dc37a661429ed2583cd2e78941.png

What else can I say...?

Top 10:

top10-1min.thumb.png.48e523d3b159f70fa872485c0d417e9a.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 6

Got my 2nd ever top 4 in D3, and improved my league play skills this week, even identifying what looked like (and was) a weakish league where I could steal a top 4.  On top of a top 4 in Cumback, and well executed snipe of 1st in daily, it was a really good day of results.

Need to get my girls past level 700 to think about trying for top 4 semi-regularly, but that's coming soon.

• Like 11

I was a slight bit uncomfortable with how closely Dadyz was tracing my score and in individual fights they scored quite well too, so I ended up using two AMEs. The first one was used at the blessings change so I could restock fights to blast through a lot of its charges, and when I used the other one, it was already kind of set in stone I'd have no trouble any longer getting the third Golden Anniversary girl, so it's fine.

Statistics
# of opponents: 104
My score: 7487 (100.198% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7472.2

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7557
AME+2cor,1gin    7534.3
AME+1cor,2gin    7501.9
AME+2gin,1chlo   7436.8
3 cordy          7404.2
2 cordy, 1 gin   7370.1

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7607.64 (24.383 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.334% of this.

league-2022-08-18-difficulty.png

league-2022-08-18-graphs.png

league-2022-08-18-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-08-18-boosters.png

league-2022-08-18-scoregraph.png

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Got my 2nd ever top 4 in D3, and improved my league play skills this week, even identifying what looked like (and was) a weakish league where I could steal a top 4. 

Congrats, that's nice to hear. Could you share at least one screenshot of your league from now on? It helps a lot (you and us both).

• Like 3

HH League Story 134 - D3 - Janine Week 6 - 2 Gin 1 Co Cheap Top 4 Attempt - D1.pngHH League Story 134 - D3 - Janine Week 6 - 2 Gin 1 Co Cheap Top 4 Attempt - D2.png

(I'll have to ask @Darkyz_ if he has a more recent screenshot; I haven't opened Discord this week and I don't remember him opening the forum much ^^. Congrats for the win, btw!)

------------------
D3 run #103 2022/08/11-18
Boosters: 24/7 (2 gin 1 co. 3 co once). 0 AM boosters. (300 fights w/o)
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 300 losses: 0.
Average: 22.69
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Janine (Week 6) X
Refills: 183kos
[[My Day One Analysis:
Contenders for top 4: Darkyz wins it EZ; XXDongXX, saitamax, and me top 4?
Maybe: whoever gets lucky past the gap (hopefully me V_v)
Plan: No more losing kobans]]
Cost: 183kos (refills) + 0kos (AMs) + 0kos (Cords) = 183kos ❤️
Profit: 4,764-183 = 4,581kos Fuck yeah ^^

Okay. First week in "Saving Private Koban" mode rather than fighting tooth and nail as I had been doing so far, and it's a pretty big success. My #2 rank held, so XXDongWW and saitamax (both of whom I expected to score higher than me with my current approach, albeit still behind Darkyz) must have been in a pretty economical mode as well. I'd love to know so I'll check with the unquestionable favorite and winner of that group.

Feels really fucking good to actually make a significant koban profit from League for the first time in... quite a long time. Much better than the small part of me that's still curious how much I could have done had I gone all-in on performance at the expense of... well, too much expenses for what little profit there is to make (even if I had won).

That was a fairly easy transition week overall though. We'll have to see what happens if I find myself in a group with more than 3 serious contenders for top 4 besides myself. A group in which the choice would have to be between a free top 15 and an expensive top 4. But still, I'm pretty glad for now. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Congrats, that's nice to hear. Could you share at least one screenshot of your league from now on? It helps a lot (you and us both).

I can try. I'm not generally much of a screenshot guy, but will try and remember if I'm going to post.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1