How you doing in the "League"

casey

2 hours ago, Incubys said:

Nothing sinister, just crossed out (redacted ? do you work for the CIA or FBI ? lol) 

That's just a reference to those (well, the TV series version, at least ^^) that we mods have taken a liking to using when we have to edit someone's post on the forum. It's even in my list of saved-up "Reason for Edit" notes. ^^

PS: I would also be curious to see a real LAA report from Chuck. But if he isn't ready for that, for reasons we can easily imagine, then let's leave him in peace.

Yours truly finally apppeared (well 30min ago but there was a wall of text including my name so I had to read that first :P ), I don´t feel like continuing the ..big missunderstanding , I guess? .. so I´ll keep it short:

1. The "buddy" part: I didn´t know that it´s used in those ways.. I just use is in a not agressive way for the record. I guess I´m using it more in the "German" way so well there´s that.

2. Our Chucky boy: Since Chuck did cross a line I won´t say anything about the little time out (well chuck´s .. chuck I guess..that´s just the way he is I´m sure all of the other club mates (that also lost a few nerves trying to explain to him why he still hasn´t won the like 2 days ago) can agree on, but still even though this topic is mostly a screenshot collection nowadays it definitely didn´t start as such and there´s still the ocassional "non screenshot" talking here which is totally fine imho, and even if some of us would like to just spam their likes on screenshot we have to accept the rest of the pvp relevant posts here too.

the 3. part which is somewhat what got all of the rest going -> Uxio: that´s a part I don´t agree on. I´m not going to make a scene but that´s was too much from your side @DvDivXXX. Uxio was away from the game a few weeks in august so he  had to climb back up to D3 and wanted to see how big the gap between him and us veterans is, just for fun. There´s nothing wrong with that nor his post (which was fairly nice after your comment about him to say the least).
This is also why @EpicBacon started the rest of the disscussion. They´re my club mates so I might be biased but still you can´t expect others to be all nice and friendly while you comments on them can easily be "misunderstood" ( take the buddy chase as an example). That´s all I´m saying .. I don´t want to further derail this tread.. all I can say is that I´m happy to call all of them club mates ( even chuck I guess?.. well maybe :P .. he´s certainly a different view on the game I´ll give him that :D ). 
I´m the club leader that´s true but I don´t see why I have to enforce my way of playing to others .. everybody´s welcomed to play the way they want to even if it´s totally ludacris to me it´s still their choice (don´t worry I told chuck that several times already :P) if I see something wrong or there´s a "discussion" involving any of the club mates I try to mediate but I  tend to keep that in private. No offense ofc.. that´s just how I see it/ todays "fun" .

Since you asked and  he can´t post it  because he got restricted from posting for a week, I´ll tell you : The 1st didn´t but he still finish 3rd (which tbh.. most of us in the club doubted, me included so still an achievement for him :D ) Edit: nvm apparently not restricted :D

CtuMex.jpg

5 hours ago, Incubys said:

@Chuck Nutzare you going to tell us if you held onto 1st place by the end of the league ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Now back to the fun part ( I know a double post but I wanted to keep the fun and the depressing stuff seperate :P ) :

6th D3 win in a row on hh.com .. cheap and easy 4th on nutaku everything just as planned (even though I didn´t expect to have to score this high to win this league but well)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-22 um 12.52.36.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-09-22 um 12.52.58.png

.. I wish I could get a easy league for once, one of those @bolitho76 some of the other regulars got lately.. speaking of the devil (it´s just a phrase ok :P) I´m with bolitho this week so I guess it´ll be the 7th win in a row :D (even though you already said you prob won´t make top 4 I´m still rooting for you @bolitho76 :) )

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Also, as long as it was just a weird English mistake that only Holy made, I ignored it and eventually came to add it to the pile of cute things Holy says. But if it's going to spread to his clubmates, I'll have to clarify.

"Buddy" =/= "friend" or "dude" (originally US but now very global) or "mate" (still 100% Brit). I won't give a whole lesson here, but basically in everyday spoken English, you'll only ever see "buddy" used positively when talking to a pet or a small child. In 99% of cases when you call someone "buddy", you're provoking them (if you're fluent in English and know the nuance), especially at the end of the sentence. It's similar to "pal" in this regard.

Anyways. I'll leave the posts above because they're kind of educative. Chuck, you used to be a player who deliberately slowed down their game progression to stay seemingly forever stuck in the early game, and that was original but absolutely fine. You absolutely ignored PvP back then. I liked you better then. Now, you come to the LAA thread to troll?... V_v Holy should have taught you better. If your next post is anything but a normal POST-league report, I'll nuke it. If anyone posts anything more about this incident, I'll nuke it. We are very much done here.

You are absolutely right about the fact that I was poking you by saying buddy to you and I'll explain myself on this if you'll let me.

I never posted here in this thread before because I knew I wasn't good enough for it and then it would be trolling but my buddies in the club that I'm a member of have helped me big time to get a lot better and I now understand the whole thing with the colors, I even choose a different team if I need to for every single opponent and select the right girls to counter their girls so I've learned a lot in a very short amount of time and I upped my dedication to the leagues big time.

If I had not done that and didn't get the help from the club and didn't keep on holding the first place during the whole week I wouldn't even dare to post in this thread.

So please don't see me as a troll and trolling this thread because I'm simply not, I was just so proud that I finally was doing good in D2 and the fact that I was holding on first place during the whole week which to me personally is an accomplishment on itself and I'm pretty proud of having done that so I thought this was the right time to post in this thread so I hope you understand and that the poking was meant in a bit of a naughty way and not to get you upset.

And I do realize that you left the post up for educational purposes so that's why I have thought about my wordings here to help the good cause, I hope we can still call each other buddy, or pal, or mate but in a good way.

Regards,

Chuck.

P.S.

I almost forgot to share the latest results, spoiler I got third place.

CtuMex.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, holymolly said:

4th on nutaku

.. I wish I could get a easy league for once, one of those @bolitho76 some of the other regulars got lately.. speaking of the devil (it´s just a phrase ok :P) I´m with bolitho this week so I guess it´ll be the 7th win in a row :D (even though you already said you prob won´t make top 4 I´m still rooting for you @bolitho76 :) )

Damn!  You were paired w/ Rarum on Nu.  No way you were gonna get 1st there.

Good luck @bolitho76!  I'm rooting for you as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Damn!  You were paired w/ Rarum on Nu.  No way you were gonna get 1st there.

Good luck @bolitho76!  I'm rooting for you as well.

yeah my nutaku is my f2p acc .. no season pass no mod kobans no optimal play just f2p chill ..I´m not even lvl 750 there (still need like 8mio xp for that ^^) so it´s 2nd-4th and I´d rather take a 4th for 4 cordys than a 2nd for full cordy and AM all week :P

• Like 4

Thanks, guys. Glad we talked some of this out.

Holy, you had a lot to read and to respond to in like half an hour it seems, so it's not surprising you misread or just missed some of it.

To clarify, I didn't give Chuck a temp ban, just a temp mod-approval restriction to his posts, in case he was in troll/spammy mode. Even his taunting posts were not worth banning for in my eyes. He's delusional that a temporary position during the week means anything, but that's not a sin. ^^ As long as he doesn't troll us with it, that's fine by me.

As for Uxio, if you really feel that my one paragraph in my own report about his wasteful use of cordys was "going too far", then agree to disagree. I never said anything bad about him as a person, and I even empathized with his situation after he replied to my paragraph. Honestly, if it weren't for Bacon I don't think Uxio and I would have had a problem, here.

On a more general note, yeah this thread started out a certain way 4 years ago. It evolved organically since then and almost none of the regulars are the same these days as they were back then (hey @jelom ^^). Nowadays it's the LAA thread more than it's the general "how you doing in the leagues?" discussion from back when PvP was a brand-new feature. I'm not saying we should only post screenshots and pat ourselves on the back every Thursday between the couple dozen regular D3 winners, but that's clearly a big part of it. It doesn't have to be and isn't by any means restricted, even implicitly, either to players who compete in D3, or to players who win regularly in their own division. But it is clearly dedicated to, well dedicated League players. I started participating regularly back when I was still in D1 IIRC and there was no issue whatsoever.

For more general PvP discussions, including specific advice requests for player Y or Z, I do think a separate QA thread is the way to go. This isn't an elite club, but it is kind of a club still. Anyone serious about the Leagues and interested in sharing their results and getting feedback is welcomed to join in, though. I would personally encourage it, even. But yeah, don't barge in with very atypical content and expect to completely change how the group is ran. As long as you can say "hi, I'm ___ and I'm a League Addict", we should recognize you as a fellow LAA member and welcome you with open arms. B|🚬

• Like 3

On 9/21/2022 at 11:35 AM, Incubys said:

You are trolling now, @DvDivXXXexplained that this thread is just for final league positions, not for bragging how well you think you are doing during the week. If you have a serious question about why, create a thread in Q&A, if you want to brag post in Chit-Chat.

As for why you are still top, as @Ravi-Samasaid you have used extra fights (18 to be precise). Which is a good idea if there are good targets to fight, but it will give you a higher score then people who don't use re-fills. So when you come to the last day or two and can't battle because you've used all your fights, others will catch you up and possibly pass you.

If you stay top, well played. But if you don't, learn from the experience.

I honestly didn't know that it was only for final league positions, point taken so I won't do that anymore.

I guess my enthusiasm took over and I really was eager to share about it, I think that's understandable right?

And to make it absolutely clear, I wasn't trolling I was coming up for myself because of the language that @DvDivXXXused which was provoking to me at the moment because I had reason to be proud and share it, I give you that it may was a little early to start bragging but the end result which is 3rd place is still something to brag about since almost nobody thought I would be able to make it that far.

I don't want to upset anyone or provoke anyone and that wasn't my intention when I posted the first time I was just proud and wanted to share that and thought it was appropriate to do so at that moment, to me personally it wasn't very nice to read what DvDivXXX posted as a response and I'm not someone who just let anyone walk over me which this post really felt like he was doing so that's why I came back with an appropriate answer without calling him names but kept it civil by saying buddy.

And yes that was meant to poke him back a little bit, I don't see what's wrong with that and I don't see it as trolling because I'm not a troll and I don't do that because I can't stand that myself, I learned to not do that to other people what I don't like myself, that's one of my core principles that I will never go sideways on or willing to change.

Just the idea of being called a troll doing the trolling online disgusts me and something I want to distance myself from as far as possible so I hope that I made that very clear with this answer.

Regards,

Chuck

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Chuck Nutz Yeah, sometimes when someone posts something that's so out there to me I can't imagine them being serious, I jump to the conclusion that they must be trolling. More often than not, it's the case, but in this particular instance you just didn't know any better, and I know that. To be fair, you're only the second of exactly two players I've ever known in 3 years in this community to brag about their temporary position in an ongoing league (and the other one is beyond a troll, don't even test me about him ^^).

Seriously, we're good. Let's move on, shall we? :)

Looking forward to your first proper LAA report next Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Chuck Nutz Yeah, sometimes when someone posts something that's so out there to me I can't imagine them being serious, I jump to the conclusion that they must be trolling. More often than not, it's the case, but in this particular instance you just didn't know any better, and I know that. To be fair, you're only the second of exactly two players I've ever known in 3 years in this community to brag about their temporary position in an ongoing league (and the other one is beyond a troll, don't even test me about him ^^).

Seriously, we're good. Let's move on, shall we? :)

Looking forward to your first proper LAA report next Thursday.

Yeah man, I'm happy to move on and yes we're good.

I was just saying in the club that I had to change my perception of you to @DvDivXXX and it shows your character to say that you were wrong in this case, that's very humble of you.

Have a great day buddy.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Well, well, all of that chit-chat just awoke the Sheriff, who's usually sleeping in a corner, in the middle of his girls, 'celebrating the latest', as he says... (noone knows if he's speaking of his victories in the bragging contest named Leagues in these parts or the latest beautiful damsel who dared to join his vast collection of 'Saloon Dancing Ladies'...)

So, while he's around, let's review his latest billboard :

Capture d’écran 2022-09-22 à 12.50.46v2.jpg

Was an interesting week (aren't they all?)...

Tommy the Kid went to him, bragging that he'd 'see who would be the best between the Ol' Crumpy Coltswinger, and his 'Naïve Youthful Vigorous Outlaw Spirit'... (or something like that, the Ol' Marshall is way too far down now to remember everything that's told to him exactly, he just accepts the challenge when he's given one...) 

So, a few exchanges later, the dust settled, and the old lion was still standing...

Congrats to Tom for the challenge, and to -MM- for the surprisingly impressive results ('this one will be the next challenging me in a few weeks... for sure')
Of course, congrats to YourDaddy for his beautiful 7000+ results

Funny thing is, there was noone near these 4 on thursday noon... All the contenders were probably hiding in fear of grabbing a stray bullet...

And back to 'celebratin'' until next thursday, folks^^

• Like 4
  • Haha 8
  • Hearts 3

13 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I honestly didn't know that it was only for final league positions, point taken so I won't do that anymore.

I guess my enthusiasm took over and I really was eager to share about it, I think that's understandable right?

And to make it absolutely clear, I wasn't trolling I was coming up for myself because of the language that @DvDivXXXused which was provoking to me at the moment because I had reason to be proud and share it, I give you that it may was a little early to start bragging but the end result which is 3rd place is still something to brag about since almost nobody thought I would be able to make it that far.

I don't want to upset anyone or provoke anyone and that wasn't my intention when I posted the first time I was just proud and wanted to share that and thought it was appropriate to do so at that moment, to me personally it wasn't very nice to read what DvDivXXX posted as a response and I'm not someone who just let anyone walk over me which this post really felt like he was doing so that's why I came back with an appropriate answer without calling him names but kept it civil by saying buddy.

And yes that was meant to poke him back a little bit, I don't see what's wrong with that and I don't see it as trolling because I'm not a troll and I don't do that because I can't stand that myself, I learned to not do that to other people what I don't like myself, that's one of my core principles that I will never go sideways on or willing to change.

Just the idea of being called a troll doing the trolling online disgusts me and something I want to distance myself from as far as possible so I hope that I made that very clear with this answer.

Regards,

Chuck

Thank you for your reply, and your final league position report. Firstly, congratulations on your 3rd place, a fine achievement indeed, and certainly better then I was expecting you get 👍

Good luck in DIII this week, which I think would be a good test for you personally to see how close (or far away) you are from completing at that level. If you can comfortably make top 45 I'd stay up, as you seem to have a basic understanding of how to maximize your points, and trying to compete against stronger players will force you to improve your play. I'd probably still stay up even if I was only making top 60, if I was getting close to top 45, as trying to stay in DII 15-30 bracket can be a pain.

However with your lack of girls, unfortunately I think you will struggle some weeks to make good enough teams. But as you increase your harem, this will only get better and better.

Just remember : The first rule of L.A.A. club is - Don't talk about L.A.A club. Second rule - Only post end of league reports ! 🤣

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

On 9/22/2022 at 4:21 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Score: 6754
Avg: 22.29
Boosters: 4x 3 Gins, 3x 3 Cords, 1x 1 cord/2 gins, & 0.9 AME (-438 kos from a CbC).
Refills: 9.93, costing -1876 kos (~149 fights).
Player Lvl: 468->470
Girl Lvl Cap: 750
Defeats: 2/306 303 fights
Opponents: 102 101 (A player was banned).

Offense: 173.88k & 146.36k balanced.

My highest score and avg to date.  I was ranked 1st from days 3-6, and finished 6th in the end.

1990307745_9-22-20226thinDIIILeagues2.thumb.png.3ce11547be76c8d8d205645c8765c91a.png

It's true that a few players had 20+ 1st place victories.  Maybe if I paid more attention to that, I wouldn't have attempted a top 4.

Here's the scores over the past week, at 6-12 hr intervals.  The last one is the final hour to the last 30 seconds.

943914418_9-22-20226thinDIIILeagues3.thumb.png.75ac2c6d64c6f4334882af0a46019424.png

I was wondering, do you write manually the position of the players in your division a couple of times a day? or do you have some kind of a method to automatically extracting the scores from the league?

BTW, D2 is too weak (at least my current bracket). I'm defeating most of the players with only Chlorella and Jin boosters, but D3 is too tough for me. I will need to carefully manage my wins in D2 in order not to climb again to D3.

34 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I was wondering, do you write manually the position of the players in your division a couple of times a day? or do you have some kind of a method to automatically extracting the scores from the league?

They use a script to extract the list and data and put it into a spreadsheet. It's been posted and explained a few pages back.

35 minutes ago, OmerB said:

BTW, D2 is too weak (at least my current bracket). I'm defeating most of the players with only Chlorella and Jin boosters, but D3 is too tough for me. I will need to carefully manage my wins in D2 in order not to climb again to D3.

You need to learn how to play the D2 16-30 dance. It's been described in details at various points in this thread and many, many others. Additionally, chlores are shit and you shouldn't use them, which has been told directly to you in particular in one of your own many QA threads (the one I've made for you to keep you out of LAA). Depending on which typo you've made for the other booster: if you mean Jujubes, see Chlores above. If you mean Ginseng, then okay. You can use that. Or you know, if you beat everyone in D2 using gins, maybe try playing unboosted?

READ MORE. POST LESS.

• Like 2

Il y a 7 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Additionally, chlores are shit and you shouldn't use them

I would argue that up to and including D2, they're perfect, as they're a trash resource you shouldn't be afraid to use. Ginseng may or may not already be available in unlimited quantity at this point.

A combination of Gin/Chlo is nice to get a small buff without worrying about wasting resources.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 2

We're getting borderline off topic, but I would counter-argue that using no booster is better than using bad ones. I'm aware that many, many players assume that equipping chlores "for defense" (at least I hope it's that) makes them less appealing to fight than if they were naked. And I mean in D3. I see tons of these every week. Yet, the difference in points I make against a given opponent with full chlores or fully naked is barely noticeable. But shh..  I'd rather let this belief spread. ^^

As for good players, being naked means you can equip stuff you really need when you need it, as opposed to having to wait for your shitty boosters to expire. It makes a big difference when you're monitoring your league and looking for pickoffs. Additionally, not using them means they can be sold for +1 in any "sell items" task, just like jujubes.

I'm not convinced their effect is positive in D2 or below either. At least in the current state of the game. There was a brief window of about 6 months after the implementation of the BDSM thing during which chlores were suddenly A LOT more powerful than they used to. That window closed off with the next major changes to fight mechanics, though, with raw HP becoming a lot less important again, and Harmony more important than it ever was (not important enough to use jujubes, mind you, but those changes basically made mono items almost irrelevant for PvP and jumpstarted the Rainbow meta we're still in).

Anyways. If this side discussion goes on, I'll split it into Omer's QA thread. This is overall game mechanics and strategy advice more than it is LAA material imho.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, OmerB said:

At least one person lists opponents manually, at the start of each league. I'll re-check once or twice a day if expected points have changed. Obviously as the league goes on, the checks get easier as more opponents are removed from the initial list.

Yes I'll be re-reading the last few pages to find to find an easier method ! lol

Edit : this will certainly save time setting up my weekly list of victims targets.

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've probably reached my limits of vanilla gameplay. A day or two into the league, I installed the HH++ script (After 33 weeks in D3).

Score: 6151 (+56)

Avg: 20.71 (+0.19). The script says 20.92, but it only considers 294 fights. I did 297 fights, but one player vanished after I fought them.

Boosters: 1x Cordy, 2x Ginseng all week. No AM.

As far as I can tell, it was an easy league (Top 1 below 7k, Top 4 below 6.5k, Top 15 waaaay below 6k), but I still broke 3 records at once, despite starting with pretty weak blessings (2nd week is a lot better, but I didn't upgrade all my girls in time; so I couldn't use it fully).

top15-final.thumb.png.f39f36f9b28d9bec20241965b983ba00.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 8

My winning streak has reached 20. One interesting note about this league was that there was a ban during it, and it even shows up in my data as a sudden jump in my average. That's... kind of not fair for people that didn't fight the banned person and I hope Kinkoid would do something about it (keep them around but unable to play until the end of the league was one suggestion), but I have very little faith it will get addressed.

Also of some note is that I reached my personal goal of 99.5% battle timing efficiency for the third time.

Blessings
1st week: +20% for Mythic, +25% for Splitting Bamboo
2nd week: +40% for Libra, +25% for Grey Hair Color

Defense teams used
1st week: 192514.43 total power. darkness2-stone2-nature2-fire1 consisting of Matcha, Royal Housemaid, Level up Red, Undercover Valentina, Alexa, Golden Lupa and Druiada Titania. 21.898 is the maximum average one could get against it.
2nd week: 185544.82 total power. overallbest consisting of Alexa, Bunna, Golden Lupa, Nikki Benz, Azana, Valentine Nikki Benz and Michaela. 21.838 is the maximum average one could get against it.

Statistics
# of opponents: 102 at the beginning, 101 by the end
My score: 7334 (100.217% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 7318.1

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7393.5
AME+2cor,1gin    7371
AME+1cor,2gin    7336.3
AME+2gin,1chlo   7268.2
3 cordy          7234.6
2 cordy, 1 gin   7200.2

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7429.26 (24.519 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 99.519% of this.

league-2022-09-29-boosters.png

league-2022-09-29-difficulty.png

league-2022-09-29-graphs.png

league-2022-09-29-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-09-29-scoregraph.png

• Like 7
  • Surprised :O 1

Score: 6151
Avg: 20.71
Boosters: 8x 2 Gins/1 Cord, & 0 AMEs.
Refills: 1.96, costing -370 kos (~30 fights).
Profit: +2516 kos
Player Lvl: 470->471
Girl Lvl Cap: 750
Defeats: 11/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Offense: 147.45k & 153.06k balanced.
Defense: same as offense.
L5 Girl: Elphiba recruited two weeks ago.

Finished 10th.  I knew I'd be an underdog in the 2nd half (153k vs. 193k), so I just used 2 Gins/1 Cord all week, and 2 refills, when I saw some high ranked players un-boosted.  I was ranked 3rd-5th for most of the week, due to the refills.  I assume @Zteev finished in the top 15 as well, but don't know for sure.

683986117_9-22-202210thleaguecharts.thumb.png.a4f6c5d657143a1e930b16a1e14d56cf.png

I kept track of scores around every ~12 hrs, and only know up until ~5.5 hrs remaining, b/c I figured I'd finish in the top 15.  Tatouf Métouf used a ton of refills at the start, in 2 days, but I doubt they took 1st.  Don't know the actual final rankings, so I won't calculate the averages for top 15, 30, 45, etc.

1122136800_9-22-202210thleaguegraph.thumb.png.9e90a98771c949f58b09aa44b0241149.png

I'll do the same thing next week, where Rare 20% & Purple Hair 25% blessings aren't really beneficial.  I've been making progress on leveling my M6 girls.  My only strong L5s blessed next week are Lavender 🔵 and Fanny & Fione , which makes my GXP priorities simple.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7

O'Boy! This week I saw Tom & bigdickdaddy in my league. With so many "Tom's" in the game I could not be sure if this was our scripting hero or not, so I played it like it was. This was what it looked like as I headed off to work:

image.png.b50e17c785dec59cbb61414b4c1222ec.png

I figured I would either come in 1st or get a top three result with the point totals being extremely tight. My final results this morning showed:

image.png.8861463c5cf7bc5a40c1cf063bbbf18d.png

The blessings this week dictated a week favoring KH players as shown by the top 15 totals below:

KH = 7, CH = 5, HC = 3

Have fun everyone, c'ya on the flip side 😃

Edited by Pelinor
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

HH League Story 139 - D3 - Elphiba Week 6 - Top 15 Chill except for PoA - C.png

HH League Story 139 - D3 - Elphiba Week 6 - Top 15 Chill except for PoA - D.png

Screenshot from hours before reset (I had to rush my final 15 fights as I had to go and knew I wouldn't come back until after the end). No idea who ended up in top 4 (I don't think any of them posts on the forum, so I'm unlikely to find out, although I'd be curious to know).

------------------
D3 run #109 2022/09/22-29
Boosters: 24/7 (2x2gin+1co 0x1gin2co 0x3co 5x3gin). 0 AM. (all fights w/o)
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights. wins: 294. losses: 3.
Average: 21.64
Finished: top 15
Girl Shards: Elphiba (Week 6)X already completed
Refills: 188kos 186kos 184kos 162kos 56kos = 776kos
[[My Day One Analysis:
Contenders for top 4: gugu2111, Daniel, possibly other new challengers 
Maybe: Koukouyé, Glutinus, Barkior, whoever gets lucky past the gap
Plan: Definitely "top 15 and chill". Not even sure I would be eligible for "lucky past the gap", here. My  Phase 1 team is weak, but so are blessings at least. Phase 2 will be a bloodbath, and my team will be weak too.]]
Cost: 776kos (refills) + 0kos (AM) + 0kos (Cords) = 776kos
Profit: 2886 -776kos = 2110kos ❤️

Nothing much to say beyond my initial analysis and plan, here. I ended up doing a lot of refills for a top 15 and chill goal, but those were to advance in PoA for the most part. I still made a decent profit, at least.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

54 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

With so many "Tom's" in the game I could not be sure if this was our scripting hero or not

Judging by his Valentina avatar and French flag, I'm pretty sure this is @Tom208 in the flesh. That group seems to have been impossibly soft, so he might have gone for a "top 4 and chill" (traditionally a Tom specialty, although I feel this is becoming a Tom and Pelinor one by now ^^) and let you take the win. ^^ You can always make sure by checking the profile and if the Tom you're looking at is in the club "Les Chevaliers Lubriques" then he's The OneB|

PS: It would be nice if you could specify the total number of opponents in your leagues. You make the effort to gather weird obsolete data that even you probably no longer believe has any impact like how many of each historic "Class" there were in top 15 (at the time of your screenshot, so long before final rankings usually), but you don't give us key info like how big or small the group was. I'd like to know, you know. I know, you know. ^^ (It will be stuck in my head for a few hours now, like every time I say or hear this phrase, but I don't mind sharing; gotta love that show).

PS: Congrats all the same. A win is a win. ❤️ Proud of you and all that.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It would be nice if you could specify the total number of opponents in your leagues.

I had 99 opponents (100 players total) and finished with zero losses. I caught Tom unboosted for like 5 minutes at just the right time for me. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1