How you doing in the "League"

casey

image.png.2f939e1fb8d30d70d84ce97183edbf43.png

Attempt #51 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 22.92 [23.24] [23.5]

Victories: 294/297 [301/303] [303/303]

Very unusual week for me. Routinly I'm behind at the beginning, because other players do some refills. This was not the case this time excluded Gogeta. I think it was safe to assume he will be the winner so I didn't thought about another try for victory (I'm still needing my second one). Instead I started with 1-2 refills, because of KC and was in top spots the whole week. Nevertheless I identified some good players (also some which are not in my screenshot) so I felt unsure the whole week. But because I was far away from #5 the whole week I decided not to invest in Mythic Boosters and strong legendary booster and it worked out. This is probably my best result without stronger boosters, so a great week for me, especially in terms of profit. Let's see what the next week will hold for me.

• Like 10

Ranking based on levels was 79/100. Ended up 26th with 5505 points (mean 18.54). ~200 points leeway for 30th.
Used 1x 3gordy, 1x 3gin, gin + 2chlo for rest
Def teams 153k & 158k (competition 168k & 193k)

Was apparent from start that top15 is out of reach hence the chlorella usage. No need to spend kobans - resulting my most profitable D3 run. Happy with this - it's good to see that top30 is reachable even on bad weeks. Missed the screenshot.

• Like 9

Screen shot from 4pm (GMT) due to work.

Finished in 7th.

Started with 3xCordys (from prev League), used 2xGin / 1xCordy for most of week until end when I was struggling to beat final 10-15 players so finished with 3xCordys. No AME's used.

Spent 588 on re-fills, for net gain of 2,298 kobans.

Have included shots of teams used this league for reference.

@Uxiodon't suppose you have a more up to date screen shot ?

Noticed a familiar name in next weeks league, I wonder which wannabe will end up higher @Ravi-Sama? lol good luck to you

Final Pos.png

22-9-22 Start.png

22-9-22 End.png

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

il y a 36 minutes, Incubys a dit :

@Uxiodon't suppose you have a more up to date screen shot ?

There you go:

hhtop4_1.png

I might as well do a quick report then:

First top4 for me :) I used 11 cordys, 7 ginsengs, 3 refills, 1 AME. It was very close and I did not think I had a chance until blessings change (I was initially aiming for a cheap top15), but I'll take it!

Edited by Uxio
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 6

I am very late for my report about the league that finished 1 week ago. So here it is:

Screenshot taken just before the end of the league.

646766915_Screenshot_20220922-125911_KiwiBrowser.jpg.5b0888c17349eb3838332ea18bd007a1.jpg

Final rank: 2nd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times). 3 A.M.E.

102 opponents -> 306 wins and 0 loss

I tried to take advantage of the town sheriff @Ol Sheriff Joe while he was busy in the saloon with his girls but unfortunately he finally found his way out and sent me biting the dust on the main street with his pistols.
It was still an enjoyable fight, I still have some way to go to progress.

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, Pelinor a dit :

With so many "Tom's" in the game I could not be sure if this was our scripting hero or not, so I played it like it was.

That was me and here is the screenshot taken just before the end of the league :

924031280_Screenshot_20220929-125935_KiwiBrowser.jpg.71c0af21ddc7e067812b366e854bb956.jpg

Final rank: 2nd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times). 0 A.M.E.

99 opponents -> 297 wins and 0 loss

Congrats to @Pelinor for his win. Just a question : did you use any A.M.E for this league ?
With this Kinky cumpet followed by the path of attraction, I found it was not very convenient to use an A.M.E. I probably should have used one, but it's the game 😀

Have a good week and take care.

Il y a 7 heures, Pelinor a dit :

The blessings this week dictated a week favoring KH players as shown by the top 15 totals below

In fact, the class of the player no longer matters since the arrival of BDSM in the game.😉

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

Holy shit, we have a bonafide impostor on our hands, folks. ^^

image.png

Same name, sure, "Tom" is three letters and one of the most widespread nicknames in this game (perhaps even the world over? ^^). Same country of origin? Fine, especially since it's France, which is still the 2nd or 3rd biggest market for Kinkoid if I'm not mistaken. Same level? Why not, especially since it's max level, everybody gets there eventually. But same AVATAR on top of that?! With the metric gazillion of avatars there are to choose from?! :o If it's a mere coincidence, it's insanely unlikely. The alternative is that our boy Tom (not be confused with our tomboy ^^) is legit a star now. He got himself a groupie!

PS: And of course, the one time I expected him to have had an extra chill week (which his groupie did, in Pelinor's group), he was fighting tooth and nail between the Hammer of Joe and the Anvil of -MM-, spending more than he likely has in months ^^

PPS: Oh my fucking gawd, dude. :D So that was you both times. You were just so late for last week's report that you ended up having your own ghost from last week posted alongside your current self. Oh well, so much for my crazy theories, Neo.

1 hour ago, Uxio said:

I might as well do a quick report then

Thanks a lot for this, and congrats on your first top 4! Very glad to read this, and to see that you've already adjusted your approach compared to last week, with less kobans invested overall and with good results to boot. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, jelom said:

4th is nice enough for me

Sure is, but but but.... No info? Not even the top line from the script? :/ Dont' you go all jaded on us now, man. Okay, it might not be the most exciting epic tale of your HH account's lifetime, but I'm sure there's at least a little bit of a story there? I'm a bit worried you might lose interest with such a dry report. And you're not allowed to! We can't afford to lose you, you know. Who's going to give newcomers their magic bracelets when they enter the 1k-girl club if you leave us? ^^

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Finished 10th.  I knew I'd be an underdog in the 2nd half (153k vs. 193k), so I just used 2 Gins/1 Cord all week, and 2 refills, when I saw some high ranked players un-boosted.  I was ranked 3rd-5th for most of the week, due to the refills.  I assume @Zteev finished in the top 15 as well, but don't know for sure.

683986117_9-22-202210thleaguecharts.thumb.png.a4f6c5d657143a1e930b16a1e14d56cf.png

I kept track of scores around every ~12 hrs, and only know up until ~5.5 hrs remaining, b/c I figured I'd finish in the top 15.  Tatouf Métouf used a ton of refills at the start, in 2 days, but I doubt they took 1st.  Don't know the actual final rankings, so I won't calculate the averages for top 15, 30, 45, etc.

I ended up 7th. I wasn't on at the very end, but when I last checked Joy & Tatouf Métouf were the top 2.

I was one of those  payers Ravi-Sama saw unboosted at times, as I generally just chill to a top 15, although the chill weeks are now reaching the top 10. No AM usage, used a mix of boosters, continuing to grow my Cordyceps & Ginseng  pile. I had attacks left unused without refilling due to being able to know that I couldn't reach top 4 mathematically.

@Ravi-Sama Thanks for posting a screenshot so I don't get yelled at for not doing so. :)

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

On 9/29/2022 at 1:33 PM, Incubys said:

Noticed a familiar name in next weeks league, I wonder which wannabe will end up higher @Ravi-Sama? lol good luck to you

Good luck to us both, and also @HornyCat from the forums. 

I'm just aiming for a top 15.  I think top 4 will be difficult.

There are some monsters in our league:

• shal: 1st 20 times, 185k power, & ranked 33rd.
  • [CNO] Der Righter: 1st twice, 166k power, ranked 9th.
  • Folwell: 1st once, 189k power, & ranked 1st.
  • qwarl13: 1st once, 165k power, & ranked 8th.
  • Linky: 1st once, 169k power, & ranked 11th.
  • Ludovicosarda: 1st once, 172k power, & ranked 81st.
  • jashnan: 1st once, 150k power, & ranked 97th.

A few are hiding below 30th place atm.

I haven't used refills yet, and don't plan to, until after blessings change, so you can use me as a guidepost, to see players that used refills.

23 hours ago, Zteev said:

@Ravi-Sama Thanks for posting a screenshot so I don't get yelled at for not doing so. :)

No problem.  Glad you also finished top 15.  You probably got max profit, since you didn't use refills.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/23/2022 at 3:49 PM, Incubys said:

Thank you for your reply, and your final league position report. Firstly, congratulations on your 3rd place, a fine achievement indeed, and certainly better then I was expecting you get 👍

Good luck in DIII this week, which I think would be a good test for you personally to see how close (or far away) you are from completing at that level. If you can comfortably make top 45 I'd stay up, as you seem to have a basic understanding of how to maximize your points, and trying to compete against stronger players will force you to improve your play. I'd probably still stay up even if I was only making top 60, if I was getting close to top 45, as trying to stay in DII 15-30 bracket can be a pain.

However with your lack of girls, unfortunately I think you will struggle some weeks to make good enough teams. But as you increase your harem, this will only get better and better.

Just remember : The first rule of L.A.A. club is - Don't talk about L.A.A club. Second rule - Only post end of league reports ! 🤣

Hey man, thanks for the reply.

I want to share with you what I did in D3 last week, I ended up 90th... However, I saw that this league is too hard for me to get in the top 60 pretty early into the week because of the lack of opponents that would give me a good rng if I was able to win which wasn't the case.

So what I did is taking it easy to make sure I got demoted, I still managed to get a pretty good avg score during the week but that dropped off to only 15.49 at the end and believe me that wasn't on purpose to get such a low avg score, that confirms to me that D3 isn't for me at the moment but it is not a bad thing because it was my first time in D3 and this was a great opportunity to figure out where I'm at and learn something from this.

So now that I'm back in D2 again this week I'm right back at it what I did last time in D2 which is pretty funny.

From day one I'm 1st place again and this time it was easier compared to the last time to get 1st and even though I'm now not as focused to keep the first place during the whole week, well, surprise, surprise I'm doing that again.

This time however I'm keeping track of the other players better to try and anticipate what they are doing, so I figured out that the most competitive players have been using refills which is to my opinion because of the event and I saw that I could do a refill without messing up the natural regen and the fights left over so I followed along and used one myself but at a better moment catching others without boosters and that got me ahead a bit more making the gap bigger and today I repeated that once, same strategy so bigger gap again.

Now I'm not using anymore refills until the last day if I need it, I hope this will give me a small advantage on the others who definitely used more refills than I did and if I manage to keep 1st place during the week that's an extra bonus but not the goal, if I can do it again that's just funny to me because everybody always says that it doesn't matter but I then clearly show that it does matter after all, for one it gives me a good indication what to expect for the rest of the week if I manage to get 1st place on day one and keep it on day two then I know if I just manage to not get behind too much by missing a day or so that I should be able to get in the top 10 at the end maybe top 4, and second it's easier to keep the higher rank if you get passed some point which I saw around 16th place and then there's another point at 4th place.

I hope you like this update and wish me luck for this week I can certainly use it man. 😉

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

If you can keep achieving a top 4 in DII every other week (alternating with dropping from DIII on weeks in between) you will probably be making a koban profit (if you don't need many re-fills) and obtaining the league girls, which will help to make you stronger.

The down side is you will probably miss out on PxP on the weeks you are dropping out of DIII due to lack of fights. If you are happy with a slower climb to Level 500 this is the way to go, while you increase your harem size and develop your girls. You also avoid the awful 16-30 dance in DII.

Good luck for a high finish this week

• Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

22 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Sure is, but but but.... No info? Not even the top line from the script? :/ Dont' you go all jaded on us now, man. Okay, it might not be the most exciting epic tale of your HH account's lifetime, but I'm sure there's at least a little bit of a story there? I'm a bit worried you might lose interest with such a dry report. And you're not allowed to! We can't afford to lose you, you know. Who's going to give newcomers their magic bracelets when they enter the 1k-girl club if you leave us? ^^

- "I have a lot of things to say to you"

🔥 jelom 🔥 invokes "Wall of text" 🗨️

- "First of all ... 💫 Lorem כאשר  ipsu也称 dolor คือ sit التركيز amet და ... " 🕳️

"Wall of text" spell fails ...🔇😖

• Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

...in D3 last week, I ended up 90th... make sure I got demoted...that confirms to me that D3 isn't for me at the moment

So now that I'm back in D2 again this week I'm right back at it what I did last time in D2 which is pretty funny.

Good job demoting.  Aiming to promote again in the top 15 of DII, is a mistake imo.  It'll waste another week of kobans, to demote again, plus the kobans spent on refills.  2976 kos for a top 4 twice a month, minus refill kos, is <5952 kos.  You'd get 4x 1356 kos for staying in the top 16-30, in DII for 4 weeks, which is 5424 kos, w/o using refills.  You'd get twice as much PXP staying in the top 30 four times, vs the top 4 twice.  Not to mention constant progress in the PvP PoV.  Also, you'd get 92 shards for the league girl in 4 weeks (DII 16-30th, 4x23 shards), vs. 70 shards (DII top 4, 2x35 shards).

4 hours ago, jelom said:

🔥 jelom 🔥 invokes "Wall of text" 🗨️

"Wall of text" spell fails ...🔇😖

Expectation:

ezgif-1-d8642223cc.gif.6cea8dde4b9dd6a90c7562ce10366f2e.gif

Reality:

ezgif-1-58d502b608.gif.678ccad0870d24880b7fabc8ca571f2f.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

From day one I'm 1st place again and this time it was easier compared to the last time to get 1st and even though I'm now not as focused to keep the first place during the whole week, well, surprise, surprise I'm doing that again.

I thought we were clear that there would be no more of this nonsensical imaginary brag here? Most of your post is fine, and it's nice to have news about your realization that everyone and their cousin were right to tell you not to move up to D3 yet, and your demotion back where you currently belong in D2 is good news (you did it the risky way, but you were lucky enough to stay in demotion range, thankfully, despite playing with fire from your description).

Your long brag about your current plans for the league that's only just started, however... No, thanks. No more of this here, dude. Come on. Please wait for a league to be over and when there's a result to talk about before spinning such a detailed story out of how you imagine slash hope slash dream it will roll out. At least in this thread. You can tell us about your plan and how well or how terribly it went in your final report AFTER the league is done.

Also Ravi's right (Incub isn't, sorry man): if your plan is going back and forth between D2 and D3 and wasting your time and resources every other week for a marginal increase in koban profits now at the cost of a long-term detriment to your chances at ever rising in actual power level (and player level, that's part of it)... well, you're sorely mistaken and you will only keep falling behind harder and harder. What you should do, if you want to progress in PvP over time, is STAY in D2 and play the 16-30 dance religiously. Until you're actually strong enough to sustain at least a top 60 in D3 with little to no investment. Then, and only then, will you slowly but steadily start climbing up. But you do you.

In any case, looking forward to reading your valid report come Thursday (hint: and no sooner than that).

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

The winning streak is over, at 20 wins.

I had the misfortune of having to face a tough opponent, sliqguy, while I was travelling in Rome. It was fairly clear early on that sliq was meaninging it this time, with their score jumping quickly to absurd heights, and solely being on 3 cordyceps. Their propensity to unboost seldom was even more dangerous than usual since I was able to be online only sporadically.

The trip that started on Saturday meant I had difficult choices to make. I would have to use a laptop, and not one really suitable to run such a resource-hungry game as HH (which is kind of stupid that it's so badly optimized). And I only had some say in when I'd have time to play this game (presuming I was to participate in holiday activities). But one big problem that I could foresee also was that I might not be able to edit teams. At least in my home the game was giving an error for insufficient resources if I tried.

I started the week out pretty normally, but picked up the pace slightly when I saw how serious sliq seemed and anticipating how difficult it might be to play well during the trip. However, I still was hoping for a good blessings change. I did play already a bit on the laptop before the trip proper, and that meant not all fights were absolutely optimized due to that team editing problem. A funny thing about that, though, is I noticed I could change teams on my laptop at some point (still having to disable the cache). This definitely boosted morale.

The blessings change could still make or break my chances, and with the ability to edit teams having come back to me somehow and me able to finagle time during it, I did fairly well. Even then it wasn't clear I'd win but at least I was in the game. But in the end, I lost.

I feel I had bad luck, and especially losing two fights against my last opponent, sliqguy themselves, was a death sentence. They admit to using an alarm for setting the boosters, which is what I expected. Now, let's say I got average results against sliqguy, and I was able to permaboost myself (now sliq got the pick of the litter for when to fight me). That could have already been enough for me to win. So, it was really down to very little.

As for the just starting league, the difficulties haven't really changed, but there's the additional trouble of the market having changed, breaking some code for me. With no pressure to keep up a winning streak, I might just settle for cheaping out and getting some disappointing score.

Screenshot_20221006_165842.jpg.4c2e472e94336af5a975ac03accd9254.jpg

• Like 9
  • Sad 2