How you doing in the "League"

casey

Screenshot taken 6 minutes before the end of the league.

317551329_Screenshot_20221027-125415_KiwiBrowser.jpg.ac129bbe5a1465c45735abad8da91c9f.jpg

Final rank: 4th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times). 0.22 A.M.E.

100 opponents -> 299 wins and 1 loss

Koban spent: 0

Profit: 4 764 kobans

No surprise this week with a Sovereign's victory even if JoJo42 fought to the end to win. For me, no use of mythic boosters to let me do as I wish my season fights for this 😖 seasonal event. So, I didn't spend anything this week although I could have done a lot more points with more fights done during the Monday blessing change.

Have a good week and take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 1

Wow! This week was a serious challenge. I started the week looking at raising my battle team over 700 levels to be competitive! I did it (don't ask about what happened to my gem totals) and even raised my combat average a touch over last week. 101 players, one loss right at the end (dang it). All said I have a shot at my top four position holding so I feel good.

image.png.14bec5868e718061bc2a0acc666cb1ce.png

Have fun everyone, c'ya on the flip side 😃

• Like 9

grafik.png.c561ab0f37747ca2c853c5e8f99a8bcc.png

In the end a little bit better than expected. bigdickdaddy performed lower than I thought he would and DvDivXXX seems to be on the "not more than needed" path. Rylarth was the next one I thought he would perform better. So my benefit to reach 2nd place.

I used the whole week 1 Ginseng, 2 Cordyceps and 2 AM Booster.

grafik.png.956501631f30da21abf678d6d2464015.png

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

Another struggle against bla, but we did make a gentlemen's agreement to not use any AMEs so it wasn't quite as costly as it could have been. I also had a bit of real life business taking up my time, so although manageable, it presented me with some extra pressure. Of course bla was also feeling some; I understood a few opponents were left unfought at the blessings change.

I had a decent enough blessings change myself but not with as much luck as bla, who went from 23.794 to 23.931 prior to and after the blessings change. After the initial wave of attacks on BC I was at 23.76, but I also fought a fair few of the boosted players and ended up with 23.66 at the end of the blessings change. Not a great thing to be so much behind my opponent. But I figured bla had a fair few of the tougher opponents left to fight still including myself, so of course I didn't give up.

bla noted that his average after the blessings change was 0.21 over the expected. I ran the calculations and in my metrics it corresponds to a luck of 100.885%, which is something I've only reached once during the period of 26 brackets I've tracked it (100.95%, and the second best is already as low as 100.51%). But I naturally won in the end. To be fair, I had my second-best luck in the recorded period, so that evened out bla's luck advantage considerably.

For the starting week, I'm getting a rematch against sliqguy.

Blessings
1st week: +30% for Aries and +20% Hair Color Blond
2nd week: +40% for Gemini and +25% for Eye Color Orange

Defense teams used
1st week: 199433.33 total power. darkness2-nature2-water1-psychic1-sun1 consisting of New Year Estelle, Keiko, Bright Agate, Andra, Eliana, Golden Lupa and Donatella. 21.689 is the maximum average one could get against it.
2nd week: 193165.79 total power. water2-darkness2-light1-fire1-nature1 consisting of Lovebot Norou, Himari, Royal Housemaid, Neferkitty, Alt. Finalmecia, Norou and Aiko. 22.091 is the maximum average one could get against it.

Statistics
Number of opponents: 99
My score: 7011 (100.626% of the score with completely average luck)
Expected score: 6967.4

If I had been using the following booster combinations for the duration of the league but with the same fight timing decisions, these would have been my completely average luck scores:
AME+3cor         7140.5
AME+2cor,1gin    7115.4
AME+1cor,2gin    7075.2
AME+2gin,1chlo   7001.2
3 cordy          6967.5
2 cordy, 1 gin   6922.3

Perfect precognition score with average luck and AME+3cor throughout: 7214.16 (24.29 average). The AME+3cor expectation was 98.979% of this.

league-2022-11-03-leaderboard.jpg

league-2022-11-03-scoregraph.png

league-2022-11-03-graphs.png

league-2022-11-03-boosters.png

league-2022-11-03-average.png

• Like 9

Combined.thumb.png.2c4a742dcbd54549ffd3ee2c8230faa2.png

Finished 6th - aim was top 15 so good week.

Started with 3xCordys (from prev week); 4 times 3xGin; finished with 3xCordys. No AME used.

696 kobans used for net profit of 2,190.

After last weeks excitement I decided to go for an easy top 15 this time, also wanted to save some Cordys. At the end I was only 62 points off of a top 4 spot so maybe I should have made a little more effort lol maybe next week ....

• Like 9

HH League Story 143 - D3 - Dayan Week 5 - Top 4 Run vs Fiel & too many cooks  - D7.png

------------------
D3 run #114 2022/10/27-11/03
Boosters: 7/7 (6x2gin1co 0x1gin2co 1x3co 0x3gin). 1 AM. (100 fights w/)
100 players. 99 opponents. 297 fights played. wins: 297. losses: 0.
Average: 23.05
Finished: Top 4
Girl Shards: Dayan (Week 5): (already completed)X
Refills: 2x188kos 3x184kos 180kos  = 1108kos
[[My Day One Analysis:
Contenders for top 4: bigdickdaddy vs Scarlet-Titan > Bolitho & ME
Maybe: Rylarth, whoever gets lucky past the gap
Plan: Top 4. Surprisingly weak league otherwise, full of NPCs and free points all over the place. I must  refrain from going too far in Phase 1. In Phase 2 I'll have the literal top team for once. Not worth investing for a win, still but it should be a fairly cheap and safe top 4 as long as I can keep Rylarth and any potential surprise challengers at bay.
Monday revision: Nope. Didn't get the literal top team in the end, couldn't get double-blessed Jessy higher than lvl 700. Plan stands, though.]]

Cost: 1108kos (refills) + 0kos (1 stored AM) + 0kos (cords) = 1108kos
Profit: 4764kos -1108kos = 3656kos ❤️

Not much to add. Everything went fairly smoothly and, as Rarum would put it, my top 4 prediction was "perfect precognition". ^^

The only wild card I haven't mentioned above was my former clubmate Julien, who had a fairly competitive team and did take a number of D3 wins back in the day, so although he didn't look like a serious contender to me, he could have been at least a "Maybe". A small part of me also wondered if he might go out of his way to beat me specifically due to the fact that we didn't part ways in the greatest of terms (it's all in the distant past though, thankfully). Seeing both his and Rylath's final scores (one point apart from each other), I guess they likely both went kind of "top 15 and chill" but not really, perhaps torn or changing their minds along the way when top 4 might have looked reachable to them. They're simultaneously too high for a mere "lucky past the gap" and too low to actually contest top 4, so I hope neither of them got their hopes up or spent more than needed for this top 15.

As for the rest of the podium, well as Bolitho himself noticed, he didn't need to shoot quite that strong, but better safe than sorry, hindsight is always 20/20 and all that ofc. Fiel/Scarlet went full overkill playing as though he had anyone seriously contesting his win, which doesn't surprise me knowing him, but in his case as well, better safe than sorry; if he hadn't invested for a #1 challenge, maybe BDD would have, or hell any of the other top 4 contenders might have, myself included (although, again, I did expect him to score high as a kite no matter what, and I wasn't in a position to comfortably take that bet slash bait ^^). As for BDD, I think he likely aimed for a win but doesn't know enough about the meta to have recognized he would have needed a stronger artillery than that to beat Fiel. Because at the end of the day, there are basically two gaps, here: Fiel > gap > #2 to #6 > gap > NPCs.

In any case, good result, glad to share another top 4 with my boy Bolitho. Congrats for the win, Fiel. And compassion to Julien and Rylarth if they did overspend for this.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

Screenshot taken 9 minutes before the end of the league.

IMG_20221103_125136.png.a8d04d666bcff73a0893b62d6e688032.png

Final rank: 2nd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (2 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times). 0 A.M.E.

99 opponents -> 297 wins and 0 loss

Koban spent: 0

Profit: 4 764 kobans

No AME used this week, so I didn't expect a victory even if in the end I wasn't so far. Congrats to sinnet89.

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 8

Ranking based on levels was 70/100. Ended up 16th with 6104 points (mean 20.55). 3 points shy of top15.

Used 1x 1cor,2gin and 3gin for rest (apart from 3 last fights)
Def teams 179k & 188k (competition 205k & 202k)

Had a very weak team the 1st half and good one for the 2nd. Easy league, although 54 opponents were still 490+ level. Was playing defense on the 1st half and finished with 20.3 mean. This got my hopes up as had competitive team for 2nd half - although the difficult fights were still left.
Then comes the blessing change. Doesn't look very juicy. Thought this was it and equipped only single cordy. Then everything changes at the server reset and there're free points everywhere. Decided to go for refills although had wrong boosters equipped. This turns out to be a HUGE mistake. Although, got very good points.
Had ~450 point lead for the 15th six hours before the end. Then people pass you during last minutes as it tends to be.
However, still have 3 fights to go - one boosted opponent. There's a 44 point gap for the 15th. Feels doable and equip the cordys (need them anyway for a Pantheon wall).

Script estimates 47 points (15.7 mean), need 44 (14.7) and got 41 (13.7). So, nice try but no cigar. Lesson from this: don't use excessive refills without optimal boosters. Used 4 - I take it as 750 koban penalty for poor gameplay.

So don't play like this. Play like @430i instead. Congrats for top4 finish.

D3_03112022_snip.thumb.PNG.fd3f143a9cfcdaafbe4ee85f2e6a7944.PNG

Edited by Alex_i
  • Like 8

40 minutes ago, Alex_i said:

So don't play like this. Play like @430i instead. Congrats for top4 finish.

Thanks! My first top4 finish! I didnt think I would achieve it so soon, but I guess the stars aligned. I didnt feel like providing a write-up, but I feel I have to now :D

I ran some stats when the league started and had a similar observation to you - its not a very hard league. There were only two winners (shin - the clear favorite with 52 wins, now 53 and Kevin with only a single win). Even the top4 finishers were not that many.

I had an okay team for the first week - about 190k and was 10th power-wise and I knew that I will have a very strong team for the second week - 195k (ended up tied for second-best team with shin, first was 202k). Based on this I decided that top4 might be possible if I use an AME. The plan was to fight the easier opponents in the first week, at blessing change equip an AME and go for it. I used 2 kordy 1 ginseng throughout the league (except at the start when I had 3x ginseng from the previous league), spent 235 kobans for refills and 1 AME.

At the end I had a 22.08 average - it was around 22.5 at blessings change and 22.35 before fighting the last two opponents. That's where my average dropped as I lost 5 of the 6 fights (and some of them quite badly), so I was mentally preparing myself to draw the short end of the stick and end up 5th. Luckily, my position held so I had a very nice payday :)

• Like 7
  • Hearts 2

Hey guys, I DID IT!!

For the first time I got fist place in D1...

ZWz2bN.jpg

RWgLwy.jpg

I'm doing things a bit different now...

I decided to make the leagues a bit more interesting and have a bit more variation in the outcome at the end, now that I've done it a couple times going through the last 3 leagues (D1, D2 & D3) I know what I can do and where I don't belong which is definitely the D3 league.

So my strategy for the leagues from now on will involve Dicktator 1, 2 and 3

I know that I can do this pretty consistently as long as I do all the battles available I have a chance to get 1st place in D1 and also in D2 although I haven't got first place in D2 yet I'll get it eventually, I'm getting very close at least with a 5th place and 3rd place last time I was in D2, if the trend keeps going I may be able to get first place this week so wish me luck, I can use it.

However I'm for sure get top 15 here in D2, my goal is getting first place and then next week I'll have to get demoted.

Normally you'd keep playing from D2 to D3 and back but getting first place in D1 is better than a lower ranking in D2 so that's what I'm doing now, I should be able to get the girl at the end doing it this way so that's great.

So in short, I start in D1 getting first place hopefully, promote to D2 and do the exact same thing go for first place again which is not necessary as long as I get promoted to D3 I'm good so a top 15 is necessary in D2, then I can relax and make sure to get demoted to D2, only now I'll go for a demotion to D1 again just because I know I can get the first place now and personally I find this more interesting to play it this way.

I don't know if this strategy is going to bite me in the ass later but for now this seems to be doable.

What do you guys think?

• Like 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 1

Week #4 in D3:

This time I couldn't be online in time before reset, therefore no screenshot with rankings.
(Gogeta was in the same group and won it most likely.)

I couldn't do my last three fights, but fortunately it was enough for top 30 anyway - finished at rank 26.

1981429011_2022-11-03-LigaD3-Wo04-Platz26.JPG.0e61be12f9c327bea1d0a7f43fe5d21b.JPG

(In brackets: previous weeks)

Final rank:  26 (24/31/27)
Average:     18.48 (18.75/17.97/18.24)

Victories:   239 (251/235/236)
Defeats:     55 (46/62/61)
Not played:  3 (0/0/0)
Opponents:   99 (99/99/99)

Player level:    463-464
Girl level cap:  700 (at the moment 91 girls at level 700 - you can see my best team in the screenshot)

Boosters used: mix of ginseng and cordyceps (no boosters bought) -
               most of the time 1 cordyceps and 2 ginseng, only on 5th day 3 cordyceps

Kobans used:   168 (13+17+25+87+26) for small refills where I missed some time

Profit: 2166 - 168 = 1998 kobans

This week I can see some familiar names in my group - like a certain @Ravi-Sama and a certain @EpicBacon. 😉

Good luck to all of you - stay happy and healthy! 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Hey guys, I DID IT!!

For the first time I got fist place in D1...

Congrats. ^^ That's one achievement you've unlocked that I never will. And with your new strategy, you might just get the other one I've skipped, #1 in... D2.

image.png

2 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

So in short, I start in D1 [... summary: D1->D2->2 weeks of nothing; rinse and repeat].

I don't know if this strategy is going to bite me in the ass later but for now this seems to be doable.

What do you guys think?

I think this is a very casual strategy that fits perfectly with the way you've always approached the game in general, as well as your current power level and PvP skills. It's also something that will slow you down immensely long term, just like the more popular (and simpler) D2->1 week off pattern, and pretty much guarantee you'll never be able to compete in D3 (or higher, should a higher division ever open up). For most regulars of this thread, this would be a major deal breaker, but in your specific case I think it's actually the right call. You'll get some rewards from leagues, some sense of winning slash competing, and also half the time off, while never getting into very tough PvP situations and having to develop extended PvP skills to survive and improve. That's exactly what the doctor ordered for you, Chuck.

So I'd say go for it, for sure. It does involve realizing that you're not a League Addict Anonymous, so you don't really need to report on this routine regularly from now on. You're welcome to let us know how that's working for you every now and then, though, as you just did (I noticed you reacted to posts today that I've made over a month ago, so you're not on the same weekly schedule as us LAA regulars anyways ^^). It's much better for everybody involved that you accept and take this into account, I think. As I said before, no shame in being casual or experiencing the game your own way. For instance "I won D1" at your account's age would be more appropriate to post in the "Brag about your harem" subforum than here. And that's absolutely fine. To each their own.

All the best in your games. Cheers.

• Like 2

Score: 6532
Avg: 21.77
Boosters:  6x 3 Gins (223 fights), 2x 3 Cords (77 fights) & 0 AMEs.
Refills: 0.93, costing -176 kos (~14 fights).
Profit: +2710 kos
Player Lvl: 478->480.
Avg Player Lvl: 483.8 -> 484.5

Girl Lvl Cap: 750
Defeats: 3/300 fights
Opponents: 100

Offense: 182.54k -> 193.93k.
L5 Girl: 100% for Dayan .

A chill top 15 week for me, despite having my strongest team ever in the 2nd half, and having 21 cords available.  I figured I was weaker in the first half, and was already using mostly 3 gins, so there was no point using an AME in the 2nd half.  I did use 3 cords twice, the last 2 days, to finish off difficult opponents.  I was also testing out the pantheon's 1800 wall, since I had a 190k+ TP team, so it had a dual purpose.  I also didn't want to risk using too many refills, right before the MD, so I just used 1 after blessings changed.  I think I'll probably do this for the rest of the month, to build up kobans for December.  2.7k profit is about the same I got when I was top 4 last week.

Nice to see you too this week, @Mighty Thor.  I didn't realize @EpicBacon was also present. 👋🏽  I'm definitely not a threat, except for top 15.  Also, I'll probably be using 3 cords on Sunday, if I decide to brute force the pantheon's 1800 wall.  Otherwise, I'll be using 3 gins.  Good luck to you too.

11th.thumb.png.dd0a3f941c88a0ce7eb86e8f21cbcd1b.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX I have no problem with your suggestion and I respect your wish for me to not post in here anymore except for one more to tell about how this strategy is working out for me later on and after that one I'll stop posting in here.

I know I'm not as fanatic playing the leagues as you guys that's why I'm not posting as much but I thought you would like to know if I got first place as I did last week, I mean you ask in the title of this thread "how are you doing in the league" which is why I posted after a long time when I had some significant news, I waited a long time to finally post here.

But if I get it right you want to keep this thread for only those who are playing the leagues hardcore in D3 and everything below that you rather keep those people out?

Maybe you should change the title a bit making it clear for everyone that this thread is only for hardcore players who are in D3, now it looks as if you're asking everyone and you get people like me posting here, it's just a suggestion, it's your party so do with it what you want.

Or I could open a new thread asking the casual league players how they are doing who want to share whatever significant event which isn't good enough for posting it in this thread.

Maybe that's an option for those casual players and also if they want to share a strategy as I did to hear people out.

Thanks by the way for your reply, that was nice to get it confirmed that the new strategy fits me perfectly.

Maybe in the distant future if I'm in D3 doing well regularly I'll come back to post in here again.

Best regards.

• Like 2

@DvDivXXX Getting 1st place in D2 every two weeks, and then demoting, will gain him a profit (at least Kobans wise), compared to staying in 16-30th places in D2 all of the time.

The question is - Can he really get a guaranteed 1st place in D2 every two weeks? while not being able to get 45th place in D3.

• Hug 1

Part of the thread title is "LAA (League Addicts Anonymous)" a play on addiction support group names, implying the people who are here are addicted to league play. Going three weeks without playing leagues to demoted isn't being very addicted. @DvDivXXXdidn't say you shouldn't post, just that you shouldn't post often. Once a cycle of six weeks maybe to briefly say how that went, though even that may be too often. Maybe notable achievement points (your first 1st place in a league, a new highest finish in DIII, something like that).

And this thread isn't exclusively for DIII players, any "hardcore" league player can post, and should, so they can get the help and support they so desperately need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Or I could open a new thread asking the casual league players how they are doing who want to share whatever significant event which isn't good enough for posting it in this thread.

No, there's already an entire sub-forum for casuals to report on their own journey through the game, as I mentioned in my previous post. I don't see any value in making an entire thematic thread about league progress specifically for casuals, aka people who don't focus much on league play (typically). They can and should, if they feel like it (as you do) make such posts each in their own personal thread in the sub-forum I recommended: Introduce yourself & brag about your Harem

Omer does this very well, and Tom the Bomb and a fair number of other forum regulars who are either new-ish or fairly casual, and that's great. Most forum regulars can (and do) easily ignore such threads, and  conversely those who know such and such and are curious about how they're doing can (and do) follow their bragging thread specifically. You could absolutely fit right in there, Chuck.

10 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

But if I get it right you want to keep this thread for only those who are playing the leagues hardcore in D3 and everything below that you rather keep those people out?

You got that absolutely wrong, actually. I feel we've already discussed this in this very thread in the past, but I'll recap briefly (because Incubys' post right above mine is just 100% canon and a perfect answer to that in my book). I started posting regularly in this thread when I was in D1 and barely a year into the game, IIRC, maybe less; long before I became a forum mod, and long before I became a regular top D3 competitor. I was welcomed with open arms and my league reports didn't feel out of place even then. There are plenty of other examples, not everyone in this thread competes in D3, even now. This thread isn't about where you are in the leagues, it's about HOW you're doing in the leagues, and it's not restricted to D3 or to people who get wins regularly or even at all. It's just for people who are serious about the leagues. Simple as that.

You and, by definition, most casual players don't fit in here because you're not dedicated to the leagues. You're not looking to increase your PvP skills or meta and game mechanics knowledge, or to improve your results and progress in the leagues over time. You're not (really) interested in fine tuning, min-maxing, learning and sharing tips and tricks for this either. Instead, you're content with the best possible balance between getting some consistent results for the least amount of efforts. Which again is absolutely 100% fine in and of itself, as I said, and definitely the best option for your own preferences and overall approach to the game. But it's also basically the opposite of what this thread is about by and large.

I hope that's clearer now. And yeah, sure, don't be a stranger either. You could make one post per cycle of 4 weeks to let us know how the two weeks you actually played the leagues out of those 4 went, for instance. But as I also said, it wouldn't make much sense to report on how you're doing in the leagues more often than that, since your plan (which is perfect for you) is basically like your adventure and harem collection strategy: it's designed to make you stagnate as long as possible, long term. To each their own, but yeah, this thread is by, for and about players who want to do better than that in the leagues. And that's the only way a league thread makes sense. It's a competitive feature and environment.

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

Getting 1st place in D2 every two weeks, and then demoting, will gain him a profit (at least Kobans wise), compared to staying in 16-30th places in D2 all of the time.

The question is - Can he really get a guaranteed 1st place in D2 every two weeks? while not being able to get 45th place in D3.

No, it wouldn't, even if he did get #1 in both D1 and D2 every cycle, those rewards combined and divided by 4 are not much better than 4 times the D2 Top 30 rewards.

Definitely not. D2 is fairly competitive and the top 4 is usually highly contested by koban sharks who play the "D2 every other week, then demote" game. It's highly unlikely someone like Chuck would even get a top 4 in D2 anytime soon, let alone consistently, even once a month.

Also, for his plan, he needs to demote from D3 every time he reaches it, so it's not about not being able to get 45th, it's about deliberately ensuring he stays in the lowest 15 (plus any and all players scoring exactly zero points, which is the recommended and safest way to do that).

TL;DR: Ah, Omer... :D You're so sweet and cuddly, but you have so much more to learn and digest than you realize, it's adorable.

Cheers! Div* :ph34r:🚬

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Chuck Nutz said:

Thats @DvDivXXX opinion, mine is that everybody is welcome here to post their results.

7 hours ago, Incubys said:

Part of the thread title is "LAA (League Addicts Anonymous)"

That tag was added later by, yes, you guessed: DvDivXXX using his moderator powers, but of course this is not HIS thread, but everybody's, so as long as one post is about how someone is doing in the league, here is the place.

• Like 5
  • Hug 1

@jelom Dude, it's uncharacteristic for you to pick a fight like this, and it's also a strange choice for a hill to die on. And your arguments are fallacious and in poor taste, to boot. You must be having a bad day, I guess? Hope you feel better soon, bro.

1. You're entitled to your opinion, but bullshit is not welcomed.

2. The direction this thread has taken and maintained for years is not "my opinion". It's the observable trend throughout the past 100+ latest pages.

3. The tag I added to it was to reflect this natural evolution long after the fact, not an abuse of my mod powers to influence the thread's direction as you insinuate. Furthermore, it's been largely embraced and adopted by the forum community in general and this thread's regulars in particular. Most people have been referring to this as "the LAA thread" for a long time, now. I only left the legacy "how you doing in the leagues?" title from before the creation of time as a historical relic (and because changing it now would be more confusing than helpful).

4. It's not my thread, duh. It's not everybody's thread either, though. It belongs to forum regulars who genuinely care about the leagues (and progressing in them).

Please, let's leave it at that. I'm not debating here, just debunking your ill-informed and needlessly contrarian post above. And I really wouldn't want to use my mod powers on you of all people. I'm sure you'll feel better tomorrow (hopefully) and looking back at this exchange, you'll see clear as day that you just slipped and made a shit post in a moment of weakness. Cheers. Div*

After reading the previous posts I felt that someone had to tell Chuck (and others in his situation) that they still can post here their results, even if they are casual players. We don't need to be so strict.

Of course I know what is trying to discuss with a mod, so I won't try. But be assured that it was not a personal attack on you, it is only that sometimes people don't agree in the same opinions and reading other posts one cannot fully understand the other intention causing misunderstandings.

Are we still friends? :)

Edited by jelom
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Sure, whatever. Misunderstandings aplenty it seems.

I was very sure that Chuck was being a fair bit paranoid to interpret my extended answer to him as in any way suggesting he was no longer welcomed to post here at all. And that further answers to that concern by me and others were already mooore than enough to clarify any lingering doubt he might have had.

So your previous post didn't come across as "someone had to tell Chuck (and others in his situation) that they still can post here [...] even if they are casual players" since that was more than overkill in that regard. And it felt like a personal attack because you were not really telling "Chuck (and others in his situation)" that they can still post here so much as you were simultaneously undermining my authority as a mod and questioning my intentions as a regular of this thread. Language barrier plus me being paranoid maybe? Or a mix of that and you backpedaling a fair bit further to my debunk of your specific arguments against my word that were not apparently meant as personal attacks, at least. ;)🚬

"Strict" is very near the bottom of the list of terms I'd use to qualify my moderation of this thread. On the contrary, I've been patient as hell for Chuck and others in his situation lately.

If you want "strict", then see the Bug Reporting sub-forum for HH (especially in contrast with CxH's where Finder has basically taken the opposite approach of just giving up on educating folks and managing "Bug Reports" that are actually just noob questions and/or requests for help with individual issues).

Have a great day, and stay salty, my friends. ^^

• Like 3