How you doing in the "League"

casey

On 12/29/2022 at 1:26 PM, Lolliz said:

image.thumb.png.d8e0354e908f8898597f1d735dd99847.png

Well, I somehow still don't really understand, how this ended. I tought I would have to go hard for a 4th place against DvDivXXX, robobbo and maybe even more, while Master Horndog and Jay will fight out first place and later learning that Omega was another contender for a top spot. Especially as my top team was far from optimal. But, this seems to be my (after-)Christmas Miracle, so I'm not going to complain about it :D

Hey, that's me in 4th!  This week was tough.  I felt lucky to get 4th to be honest.

• Like 5

05012023.thumb.jpg.254f4a01cb877e201d8451e204c7d9ea.jpg

This is nuts! I played quite halfheartedly this week (because I celebrate Christmas until February and have other stuff on my mind), RNG wasn't exactly on my side and I had to fight 7 boosted opponents. And I didn't use AMEs like for my first victory two weeks ago.

Well, everyone else was on an AME-free run, too. Obviously. But that alone can't really explain these results. I'm almost certain that there has to be at least one player who could have won... but decided against it (maybe @FinderKeeper?). If that's the case - thank you. That's a ridiculously kind thing to do. And the real winner would be the Christmas spirit, I guess. ;)

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1

Another D2 win for those that want some little league stats. Was a bit of an effort since D2's were flooded with big players in the past two weeks. I don't have picture, but my win average was 22.48, required mix of various boosters and 2 mythic boosters to punch past the high level nemesis.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Well, everyone else was on an AME-free run, too. Obviously. But that alone can't really explain these results. I'm almost certain that there has to be at least one player who could have won... but decided against it (maybe @FinderKeeper?). If that's the case - thank you. That's a ridiculously kind thing to do. And the real winner would be the Christmas spirit, I guess. ;)

Christmas spirit it is. ^_^ Tbh with new year holidays I've barely touched it. About an hour before the end I saw that I could still climb to top4 if I refill to compensate for all the lost regen this week.

Congrats!

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

Damn, I really thought this was going to be enough for a D2 win, but when I logged in this morning it said I finished 2nd 😭. I really wish there was a way to view the final table after the league has ended. I'm wondering if @Tomthe Bomb was able to make up the difference, or if there was a lurker who hadn't used any refills who swept in at the end. Oh well, it was fun to actually strategize and go for the win after months of playing the "get as close to 15 as possible without going over" game.

123182331_ScreenShot2023-01-04at10_15_48PM.thumb.png.cd0e130af6d8a467197af4fcc601c88c.png

I was planning on waiting a little longer before promoting to D3, but because I'm going for the 3rd SE girl I decided this would be a good week to use all my refills and maximize my wins from Leagues. I'm definitely more prepared now than my last brief foray into D3 several months ago, in which I couldn't even crack Top 60 so I quickly demoted again. I now have most of my L5s and Mythics at level 700 and a full set of Mythic gear, as well as a nice stash of Cordyceps and Ginsengs, so my goal is to be able to consistently finish Top 45 in order to justify staying up. In any case it will be nice to be able to actually use all my fights!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

Damn, I really thought this was going to be enough for a D2 win, but when I logged in this morning it said I finished 2nd 😭. I really wish there was a way to view the final table after the league has ended. I'm wondering if @Tomthe Bomb was able to make up the difference, or if there was a lurker who hadn't used any refills who swept in at the end. Oh well, it was fun to actually strategize and go for the win after months of playing the "get as close to 15 as possible without going over" game.

123182331_ScreenShot2023-01-04at10_15_48PM.thumb.png.cd0e130af6d8a467197af4fcc601c88c.png

I was planning on waiting a little longer before promoting to D3, but because I'm going for the 3rd SE girl I decided this would be a good week to use all my refills and maximize my wins from Leagues. I'm definitely more prepared now than my last brief foray into D3 several months ago, in which I couldn't even crack Top 60 so I quickly demoted again. I now have most of my L5s and Mythics at level 700 and a full set of Mythic gear, as well as a nice stash of Cordyceps and Ginsengs, so my goal is to be able to consistently finish Top 45 in order to justify staying up. In any case it will be nice to be able to actually use all my fights!

Yeah winning D2 has become tricky. You're either doomed to play the Dont-break-Top-15 game or to go-all-out-to-get-first because someone will simply try to whale-ninja-buy them last minute/hour every time now.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

Score: 7046
Avg: 23.72
Boosters:  4x 3 Cords (282 fights, -180 kos, a market refresh -42 kos), 4x 3 Gins (15 fights), & ~2.8 AMEs (-900 kos).
Refills: 11.98 (-2265 kos~180 fights).
Profit: +1377 kos
Player Lvl: 491->492.
Avg Player Lvl: 486.43 -> 486.88

Girl Lvl Cap: 750 (27 L5s & 12 M6s maxed)
Defeats: 1/297 fights
Opponents: 99

Offense: 199.1k -> 154.7k.
Mythic Gear: 5/6 (
+6% Ego from 3 Charm)
L5 Girl: 76% for Mia 🟠.

Finished 2nd for the first time.  I knew Phoenix (130892) would probably take first, & they did get their 87th DIII victory.  They had 6 maxed Charm/Atk gear, whilst I had none.  I still played as if I was aiming for 1st, knowing I'd probably finish in the top 4.  I had a nice max of 199.1k TP, but used a sensual/eccentric ~181k TP team on offense most of the time.  I knew that the league week would end at the perfect time for the MD, so I could afford to burn some kobans on refills and AMEs.  Did all of my fights in the first half, where I knew I had an advantage, vs. all of the eccentric defenses.  Plus, I'm always low on cordyceps, so refills made sense.  My net profits were just 1.3k kos, like ranking in DII's top 30, but I gained enough to accomplish all of my MD/SE goals.

Tried to motivate @Liliat to aim high too, for top 4.  Was glad to see him rise up at the end.  We both broke our own score/avg records.  Got my first score above 7k, and avg above 23.  It's really b/c it's my first time doing most fights w/ 3 cords, and ~3 AMEs (one from a CbC).  Wanted to start off the new year strong.

702036340_2ndplacejan5th2023.thumb.png.eaf634758a402d78b225417847bfc95c.png

Haven't made one of these score line graphs in a while.  Decided to do it for this week, after I finished my fights, to help observe other players' progress.

Interestingly, one player Laura Angel (100384) went from a 0 score to 6622 in the last 6 hrs, just for 6th place.  Probably used like 19 refills, and had a net loss of -705 kos.  It was a little bizarre to see.  Maybe they just wanted some Xtals for the SE at the last minute.

1089007014_2ndplacejan5th2023graph.thumb.png.2a98f91aff6da29ee0f54633b82d594d.png

Noticed @Incubys in my current league bracket, nice 3x 1sts medal!  I'm gonna take it easy, since I spent so much last week.  There's gonna be nice blessings later.

Happy new year!

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Score: 7046
Avg: 23.72
Boosters:  4x 3 Cords (282 fights, -180 kos, a market refresh -42 kos), 4x 3 Gins (15 fights), & ~2.8 AMEs (-900 kos).
Refills: 11.98 (-2265 kos~180 fights).
Profit: +1377 kos
Player Lvl: 491->492.
Avg Player Lvl: 486.43 -> 486.88

Defeats: 1/297 fights

Offense: 199.1k -> 154.7k.
+6% Ego from 3 Charm)
L5 Girl: 76% for Mia 🟠.

Finished 2nd for the first time.  I knew Phoenix (130892) would probably take first, & they did get their 87th DIII victory.  They had 6 maxed Charm/Atk gear, whilst I had none.  I still played as if I was aiming for 1st, knowing I'd probably finish in the top 4.  I had a nice max of 199.1k TP, but used a sensual/eccentric ~181k TP team on offense most of the time.  I knew that the league week would end at the perfect time for the MD, so I could afford to burn some kobans on refills and AMEs.  Did all of my fights in the first half, where I knew I had an advantage, vs. all of the eccentric defenses.  Plus, I'm always low on cordyceps, so refills made sense.  My net profits were just 1.3k kos, like ranking in DII's top 30, but I gained enough to accomplish all of my MD/SE goals.

Tried to motivate @Liliat to aim high too, for top 4.  Was glad to see him rise up at the end.  We both broke our own score/avg records.  Got my first score above 7k, and avg above 23.  It's really b/c it's my first time doing most fights w/ 3 cords, and ~3 AMEs (one from a CbC).  Wanted to start off the new year strong.

702036340_2ndplacejan5th2023.thumb.png.eaf634758a402d78b225417847bfc95c.png

Haven't made one of these score line graphs in a while.  Decided to do it for this week, after I finished my fights, to help observe other players' progress.

Interestingly, one player Laura Angel (100384) went from a 0 score to 6622 in the last 6 hrs, just for 6th place.  Probably used like 19 refills, and had a net loss of -705 kos.  It was a little bizarre to see.  Maybe they just wanted some Xtals for the SE at the last minute.

1089007014_2ndplacejan5th2023graph.thumb.png.2a98f91aff6da29ee0f54633b82d594d.png

Noticed @Incubys in my current league bracket, nice 3x 1sts medal!  I'm gonna take it easy, since I spent so much last week.  There's gonna be nice blessings later.

Happy new year!

Yeah that LauraAngel move was a clear whale buy. Makes no financial sense.

• Like 1

Week #13 in D3:

Again the screenshot is not from the very end, but taken about 5 minutes before the end of the league
- and there were changes afterwards!

184712149_2023-01-05-LigaD3-Wo13-1-4min57secvorEnde-mitSpitze.JPG.45dfc8a4d48a5b3ec0260d3b68e3be50.JPG

There were some famous names in my group.
I hope, your top 4 held in the end, @SafiTheOrca, but I should think so - congrats! 😊

12 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

I really wish there was a way to view the final table after the league has ended.

I feel the same way, I wish that too! 💯

This time I finished again at rank 13 like last week.
But the results in points, average, victories/defeats and koban profit were even better.

(6209 points, 20.70 average, 279 victories, 21 defeats, 100 opponents)

(Cordyceps: 1,1,2,2,1,2,1)
(Kobans: 13+38=51)

You can see the rest in my table - as well as my previous attempts:

23761740_2023-01-05-LigaD3-Wo13.thumb.JPG.1420b5c950ea289e5c3d3b49fc245d55.JPG

I didn't buy any boosters, only used some cordyceps (and ginseng) from my stock.

At the moment I'm at player level 477 with 745 girls in my harem.
39 girls are at level 750 (2 mythics, 17 L5s, 1 E5, 5 R5s and 14 C5s).

You can see my defense team (balanced) in the first screenshot - team power 142340.
My attack teams for countering teams with elemental dominance - team power 129762 to 142340.

Altogether I have got 15 mythic equipments by now
- 6 of them levelled up to level 20 and equipped
- 2 of them with my class CH and attack
--> +4% attack bonus - and other bonuses in harmony and defense, when I use a yellow, green, white or blue team.

I bought partial refills for only 51 kobans for missed time.
With finishing top 15 (2886 kobans) the profit then was 2835 kobans.

Good luck to all of you - have fun, stay healthy and be happy! 😊

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 7

This Zoo script can be used to copy a league snapshot (top left), and then paste it into a spreadsheet.  It's how I make my graphs.  There's an option to copy the last week's results.  I use it sometimes, but not sure how accurate it is.  I think you have to have been present near the end to see the final results.  Still could be useful.  Especially, for Mighty Thor, who likes graphs/charts too.  I've asked about it, and mentioned it in this thread before, but maybe you guys missed it.

2023-01-06_1-16-35.png.4b087026f36d475ebd01595824fd3c82.png

12 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

I really wish there was a way to view the final table after the league has ended.

11 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

I feel the same way, I wish that too! 💯

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/6/2023 at 7:17 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

This Zoo script can be used to copy a league snapshot (top left), and then paste it into a spreadsheet.  It's how I make my graphs.  There's an option to copy the last week's results.  I use it sometimes, but not sure how accurate it is.  I think you have to have been present near the end to see the final results.  Still could be useful.  Especially, for Mighty Thor, who likes graphs/charts too.  I've asked about it, and mentioned it in this thread before, but maybe you guys missed it.

Thanks for that advice, @Ravi-Sama, and thank you, @zoopokemon!

I might try it later, when I have more time for it. (Real life is quite challenging for me at the moment.)

Still I'm not sure, if it would save me time or make me invest even more, but of course it sounds very interesting and helpful - and therefore temptating for me. 😉😆

After all I'm trying - with admittedly little success - to spend less time on the game... 😉😂

Edit:

And of course I click on the link and see this one and all the other scripts I've already heard about and not yet taken the time to look into them and install them (besides Tom208's version of the HH+-script)...

😉 @Ravi-Sama - You shouldn't be waving dope in front of an addict's nose! 😂😂😂

Edit 2:

Concerning the final ranking list of the very last moment of the league:

Still it would be very nice, when the game itself provided the final ranking list (like contests), when it tells you which rank you finished, and - in my humble understanding maybe not too complicated to be implemented, because the informations must be there.

(But I also thought that about other maybe even easier things - like showing the ranking number while you are in the leagues screen - or not having to scroll back to your chosen opponent after changing teams...)

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

About my script, the copy last week button is so you don't have to worry about copying the data during the end of the league and to act as a back up. league data is copied whenever you enter the league page, I try to enter the league one last time at the last minute to get the final results. Also note that my script is made to work as an extension of Number's HH++, so it requires his script to work.

Also I have more than just the script for league data, but you'll have to DM on Discord to learn about that (Hint: It's a spreadsheet).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Screenshot taken 3 minutes before the end of the league.

1363726062_Screenshot_20230105-125714_KiwiBrowser.jpg.a967d09c5feb7223ebd202b15c21315e.jpg

Final rank: 3rd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (3 cordyceps 6 times). 0 A.M.E.

99 opponents -> 297 wins and 0 loss

Koban spent: 0

Profit: 4 764 kobans

No AME used due to the seasonal event. Final score good enough for a top 4, so everything's fine 🥰

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 6

WOW Fellow Players,

Your math is far above my humble efforts.  I'm just a 453 level player who has been on the game for the last 1.5 years and I am learning new things everyday but you players with your Excel spreadsheets are beyond me.  When I was in Ravi-Sama's club for a while he/she taught me a lot.  Now I'm a big frog in a small pond but unlike in Ravi-Sama's club no one uses the Chat feature so they don't talk to each other.  Too bad.  Hard to get a team effort going when no one chats.  I only got to second place by spending a lot of gold Kubans and real money buying tickets to play.  Anyway, best of luck to you all.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

• Like 2

I don't have a last minute screenshot, but I don't think the ranks changed:

- 3x Ginseng all week, no AM

- 1 full refill on BC for 189 Kobans

In hindsight, I could have gone for Top 4 with 1 AM + 2x Cordy, but I'm still happy with super cheap Top 15 (I could have skipped the refill as well, but that would have been unnecessarily risky 😛 )

top15-2min.thumb.png.0d4a4230f0cb460c5f75f3bb351867c1.png

• Like 13

Been a very long time since I last posted here, but I decided this merited it. Nutaku league.

A little bit peeved since this was the first time I thought it made sense to cut loose since gaining Lvl 750 girls and getting together a set of Mythic equips as well as Seasonal Event being over, with Bla and RedEagle in the mix, but apparently I overkilled it somewhat. At least I smashed my old personal best.

image.png

• Like 11
  • Surprised :O 3
  • Hearts 1

Score: 6759
Avg: 22.76
Boosters:  4x 3 Cords (210 fights), 3x 3 Gins (87 fights), & 1 AME (-450 kos).
Refills: 4.1 (-774 kos~62 fights).
Profit: +3540 kos
Player Lvl: 492->493.
Avg Player Lvl: 484.22 -> 485.06

Defeats: 2/297 fights

Offense: 146.5k -> 198k.
+6% Ego from 3 Charm)
L5 Girl: 114% for Mia 🟠.

Got my 2nd second place, back to back.  I knew I'd at least get a top 4.  Congrats to @Incubys' 4th first place.  Also noticed @Xemnas & @Redbeard near the end.  Nice to see 3 forum members in the top 4.  I'll try to go all out this week, since it's the league right before A. Lenaëlle's 🔵 MDR.  I see @DvDivXXX in my bracket.  Hoping for another top 4.  I don't have any CH Atk gear leveled up yet.  All I want is more GPx10s.  *shakes fist at PoP*

930086001_2ndplacejan12th2023.thumb.png.ef4ba95920b4f0fd850a66a45156df19.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1