How you doing in the "League"

casey

Funny week that one was...

A coyote spirit just came taunting us on thursday... Smiling wide and promising defeat and lack of rain to the small city then went back to the hills with a maniacal laugh...

For a while, the Ol' guy was puzzled. Then, a few drop of water fallin' in the sunset, he knew the darn' changer or spirit was just full of it...

A few pills, a few shots ("the kind you drink or the kind you fire", you ask?... Well, nobody here will tell you what the Marshall's deadly accuracy recipe is, so you'll have to find by yourself, at your own risks...),
and voilà... Another week in Paradise City...

Congratulation to @holymollythe coyote, @yyyxxxcccand @Pablo for their performances, and a little thought for @Oli2who missed the final quatuor by only a bullet or two...

Capture d’écran 2023-03-09 à 12.54.11.jpg

Next week... Coming from the north, the ultimate scourge of the desert, the infamous Sheriff's nemesis, the "Scarlet fever", is scouting the town...
Some say the Ol' Man has already stopped sleeping, as too many nightmares are plaguing him...

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Funny week that one was...

A coyote spirit just came taunting us on thursday... Smiling wide and promising defeat and lack of rain to the small city then went back to the hills with a maniacal laugh...

For a while, the Ol' guy was puzzled. Then, a few drop of water fallin' in the sunset, he knew the darn' changer or spirit was just full of it...

A few pills, a few shots ("the kind you drink or the kind you fire", you ask?... Well, nobody here will tell you what the Marshall's deadly accuracy recipe is, so you'll have to find by yourself, at your own risks...),
and voilà... Another week in Paradise City...

Congratulation to @holymollythe coyote, @yyyxxxcccand @Pablo for their performances, and a little thought for @Oli2who missed the final quatuor by only a bullet or two...

When was the last time that you missed the 1st place @Ol Sheriff Joe? Do you even remember? 😂

I don't remember seeing a report when you weren't on the 1st place 😂

• Haha 4

Yet, it happened a (somewhat) while ago, and it was two weeks back to back against the Sheriff's eternal foe... the terrible disease sounding Scarlet-Titan, one of the very very few bandidos who manage to dodge the Marshal's bullets of justice...

We'll see next thursday if, this time, the pestilence was fought back, or if the little town fell...

Seeing what the crook-as-a-doctor told us to ingest this time again:
"Eat three cordyceps every mornin' and ye'll be fine...",
"Yeah, Doc', i kind'a know that one already... what do ya believe i already eat every week?"
"Well, then... (ajusting his collar), there's prayer..."
"Great, Padre... i feel like i've already won... Thanks"

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Hearts 1

On 12/29/2022 at 7:06 PM, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

(Have to say, to be completely fair that two recent outlaw raids from a certain Scarlet did bring quite the fever to the city, and it tooks ages to rebuild eveyone's confidence in the Marshall's ability to protect people...) 

Howdy Ol Sheriff 🤠  

ezgif-4-782d7f4776.gif.30d8b1ce1ba90f304ddbed483ee2b23c.gif

Now now, there is no need to scare the locals here. This prairie is vast enough for both of us.
This week I just happen to have date at the local Bank on Koban street, miss Koban and I have some business between us, afterwards I will be on my way to the next town with my bag of 7218 Kobans.
No one has to get hurt if we just sit back and let the tumbleweeds do their thing. No one is going to bother the Saloon ladies too much, maybe I will inconvenience miss Livia for a while, but the locals don't have to know what happened in town this week.

• Haha 12

Screenshot taken 4 minutes before the end of the league.

Screenshot_20230309-125620_KiwiBrowser.jpg.45621c5bd966f5142473aa3892f32e53.jpg

Final rank: 1st

Boosters used : 15 legendaries (3 cordyceps 5 times). 3 A.M.E.

100 opponents -> 300 wins and 0 loss

Koban spent: 576

Profit: 6 642 kobans

Apparently I suck at knowing when to use AM boosters 😁 but it doesn't matter, better safe than sorry 😉

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

image.png.9df6067400786185575598bb30e9a1d2.png

League ended like I thought after I saw Phoenix. He got 1st, I could reach a good amount of points and claimed 2nd. This week I loose one fight and even I didn't expect it (winchance was 98%) it was no surprise that it was Phoenix who could beat my team.

My team was lvl 749-750, I used 1 Ginsgen, 2 Cordyceps all the time and 2 AM Booster.

image.png.8da66011ba0acae3b0a4f73e9657e994.png

• Like 12

Not sure how this happened, but I couldn't focus too much on leagues this week. Despite being in a relatively weak league, I went for 3x Gin no AM, because I knew I couldn't get good fights:

top15-30s.png.37691850dc5857c3e7681fae24c53e3a.png

Well, that's a surprising result, but I'll gladly take it :D

It cost me a bit over 2 refills (33 fights in total) to finish the fights.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 12
  • Hearts 3

image.thumb.png.1238026ed330a71aad982fd7aa00af24.png

Easily the hardest league I've ever been in, with Top 6 all having at least double-digit wins in D3. So i'm actually pretty happy with getting 3rd. 6700 for Top 9, 6200+ for Top 15. And still a comfortable win for Cryo.

• Like 7
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 2

New personal best without using AME yet again almost made the top 4 Yesterday in a fit of madness actually equipped 3 Cordys and tried beating the Final boss in Pantheon but fell short even on My best run when I crited 3 times straight and got him to 240k remaining ego😫 

Screenshot_20230316_125558_Kiwi Browser.jpg

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

16032023.thumb.jpg.f293b1c07de4359fc00f57a140cb1d90.jpg

As @Liliat already said: this was a relatively weak league. No shark around - but a lot of barracudas. Like me, Arcavius, @Hvjkzvand Liliat. In the end it was a battle between me and Arcavius who both fought for their 4th league win.

Despite some stupid mistakes I made, I guess I could secure the first place by exploiting this week's blessings: I used 3 Cordys most of the time while Arcavius seems to have chosen a Co/Co/Gi approach. And he did a lot of battles before the blessings changed. Last week's blessings didn't really help with getting many points.

I'm still cursing the §$#&% RNG but overall I'm quite happy with the results of course. Especially because it was the first time that one of my club mates was watching, haha. :P

Average: 23,39 (4 opponents boosted, 300 fights, 1 loss)
1 refill for ~90 koban
AMEs for almost all the fights

Next week I'm in a league with Liliat again. And I'll probably aim for a cheap Top15. Too many strong players around and the next blessings suck for me. Meh. :)

• Like 10
  • Hearts 3

Screenshot taken 4 minutes before the end of the league.

Screenshot_20230316-125613_KiwiBrowser.jpg.3c626cf40bcdeda8d0036e1b84ff118a.jpg

Final rank: 1st

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (3 cordyceps 6 times). 3 A.M.E.

100 opponents -> 299 wins and 1 loss

Koban spent: 288

Profit: 6 930 kobans

I'm really glad having a full refill after the blessing change but before the league snapshot. This week's blessing is really worst than the last week's non-blessing.

I lost a fight with a probability of 0.36% (expected score: 21.6, result: 12). Thanks KK's RNG.

I'm with @holymolly and @DvDivXXX this week. Good luck to both of you.

Have a good week and take care.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Week 10 in D3. After last week's 5th place finish, I decided to go all out this week to see if I could secure my first Top 4 finish, and... 

::Final Fantasy fanfare plays::

ScreenShot2023-03-16at7_26_18AM.thumb.png.66302ba928f545438d175f4f545fcc39.png

I did it! I used 15 cordys and 3 AMEs, but since the AMEs were all won from CbC and the cordys from MP, my only cost was 1 refill so I had a net gain of about 4500 kobans. I ended up with exactly 6700 points. Screenshot is from 3.5 hours before end so I have no idea which 3 players passed me, but I'm glad to have not wasted those AMEs!

ScreenShot2023-03-16at12_32_49AM.thumb.png.d57effcef5998f657db20596f7da0cd1.png

Not sure if I'll try again this week or go for a chill Top 15. I don't see any obvious mega players in my draw but I haven't looked too closely yet.

Edited by Julius Fox
  • Like 7
  • Hearts 6

Couldn't get a screenshot this week due to internet & localized power outage. I went to bed instead of staying up.

However, I did join the league data collectors project this week, and figured I might as well join if I was getting the info from Zoo for a clubmate who was very interested, as I can help with the data collection. So I have data to post.

In a similar vein to the league of @Liliatand @Moonlynxthis was a weak league., but it was a really weak league. There were no sharks, orcas nor even barracudas around. If you're wondering what happens when just a bunch of non-predatory fish are in the pond, this is what happens:

Name Level Nation Score
1 Zteev 500 United States 7113
2 Filip 500 Slovakia 6796
3 Jacob 500 Canada 6496
4 key 500 France 6379
5 cecc 500 Italy 6320
6 Slava Ukraini 500 Croatia 6207
7 Julien 500 France 6151
8 Thanos 500 Spain 6076
9 Aikman822 500 Portugal 6020
10 Albafica 500 Brazil 5988
11 Cruzmen [KMH] 500 Mexico 5982
12 _Bob 500 France 5931
13 Patrick 500 United States 5860
14 nuertong 500 Ukraine 5850
15 rock9 500 France 5847
16 Jeepers 500 Canada 5825
17 Blubbb 500 Germany 5812
18 Manu 500 France 5798
19 Neowarden 483 Brazil 5768
20 Oro 492 Italy 5661
21 Psyco Turnip 500 Canada 5640

Somebody has to finish first.  Apparently even free players who have never ever won a league at any level can do it if they try hard enough. One of the things I thought I'd never do has been accomplished, and in D3 of all places.

Yes, that's full cordyceps boosters and almost completely attacks with AM boosters. It's basically the extreme top end of what I can do, I think. Certainly regarding booster usage.

I need to thank my current & past clubmates for tips and motivation, plus the scriptwriters for scripts that help, and data collection folks who helped me realize exactly how weak this league was. I did some stuff this week I'd never tried before.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 7

Week 01 in D3

i ve got in d3 previously 3 weeks but it was an accident . i was very weak and i had to demote. so I will start counting from this week.

Final Rank : 09

Points 6384  - Average :20.73

opponents : 103 - Played : 308 - Not played : 1

Victories : 299 - Defeats : 9

Girl cap : 700 (75)

Boosters : 4x 2cordys+1 ginseng - 3x 3 cordys

ME : 6 ME (5 from my class) - No AME

Refills : 17 fights (37 kobans).

kobans won : 481 - Net profit : 444

It was a good experience this first week . I had a  strong team before BC where i could get a lot of points. but after BC , i had to use 3 cordyceps to stay with a decent team. 

screenshot taken 38 minutes before end .

week 1 leagues HH.JPG

• Like 6
  • Hearts 4

Score: 6891
Avg: 22.97
Boosters:  3x 3 Gins (111 fights), 3x 3 Cords (189 fights) & 1 AME (-450 kos).
Refills: 4.39 (-830 kos~66 fights).
Profit: +3484 kos
Player Lvl: 500.
Avg Player Lvl: 491.52 -> 491.96

Girl Lvl Cap: 750 (14 M6s & 31 L5s maxed)
Defeats: 0/300 fights
Opponents: 100

Max TP: 151.02k -> 189.26k.
Mythic Gear: 5/6 CH (+8% Atk, 
+2% Ego+8% Def& +4% Harmony from 1 Dom & 4 Voy)
L5 Girl: 212% for Livia 🔴.

Finished 2nd, for the 6th time.  It was a tough bracket, b/c the first half had no blessings, and there were 9x 1st place winners competing.  Seems like some players prefer the lack of blessings, but it's not fun for me.  I wasn't sure whether to aim for a top 4 or top 15, but that changed after blessings changed.  Saw many weak teams, and strategically picked off higher ranking players, so that I'd be left w/ players more likely to be un-boosted later.  Used an AME for the last 100 fights.  I went un-boosted on Tues., b/c didn't see any targets, which saved some cords.  I'm slowly realizing, that just b/c there are difficult players, doesn't mean that they'll all be aiming high, w/ strong boosters that week.

Also, I tried out something @Rylarth asked about earlier, in the M Gear thread.  I had a CH E/H balanced gear in my 6th slot, & already 3 CH Voyeur gear in my other slots.  Maxed out a KH E/D Voyeur gear for my 6th slot, so I'd replace a +2% Ego bonus w/ a +2% Def bonus.  It made countering everyone's Dom teams slightly better, w/ 4 voyeur gear, even if one didn't match my class.  I'd only upgrade non-class matching gear again, if I wasn't sacrificing Atk, and I knew I'd be using that element.

Profit was a decent ~3.5k kos.  I wanted the extra temple energy too, which helped break the 1900th wall.  I'm ready for S Lupa's Mom's MDR now, but there's a lot of stuff to save for next month.

Nice to see the new league L5 girl Triana is a Bleach parody of Franceska Mila Rose, who isn't an important character, but I'm a Bleach fan.  It seems like the "toon guy" "Toon Dude" does most of the league girls lately.

image.thumb.png.a0df56a6206a58bf00ba6bf99d1ff1d4.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 9
  • Hearts 1

5 hours ago, jelom said:

Congrats to Tony that went all in for the win. Luffy was second, and Pyth almost grabbed third place from me.

Don't worry senpai, I sill avenge you this week😈

9 hours ago, Zteev said:

Somebody has to finish first.  Apparently even free players who have never ever won a league at any level can do it if they try hard enough. One of the things I thought I'd never do has been accomplished, and in D3 of all places.

You can definitely do it. If I won D4 141 times as a free player, so can you. It was all a simple psychological barrier all along.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Fiel said:

Don't worry senpai, I sill avenge you this week😈

You can definitely do it. If I won D4 141 times as a free player, so can you. It was all a simple psychological barrier all along.

You´re even better than I thought @Fiel .. here I was thinking he won D3 but he really is in a league for himself :P

(had to sry :p)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11

21 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I'm with @holymolly and @DvDivXXX this week. Good luck to both of you.

Oh, I don't need luck to reach my top 15 goal. ^^ But thanks. Good luck to Holy, RHB's Bob, you and any other contender I might have missed, as you guys will probably fight to the death for #1 and end up in Top 4. I don't think I even have a shot at sneaking in "lucky past the gap" style yet, unfortunately.  

6 hours ago, Julius Fox said:
6 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

It seems like the "toon guy" does most of the league girls lately.

I believe the proper moniker is "Toon Dude." Show some respect! 😉

Indeed x2. :D Toon Dude gets most of the LG, and he also handled the LD girl this month. Venus is back on track with the recent BB, and they should start alternating for LC and other slots again.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

And... it happened... after 15-more weeks deterring all sorts of baddies from our beloved town, the Ol' Marshall encoutered once again his worst nightmare... the never-sleeping devil worshipping plague named worst bandit of the higher plains... And, just like before... The villain managed to cursed the bullers so as to escape with the bank's content...

IMG_7119.jpg

2 points !!! 2 points, that's the difference between victory and defeat in this epic one week fight... Congrats to the Virgin Tormentor @Fiel, and to the other contenders @[FDGN] ~ Joe and @Chico BonBon...

Let's hope next time, The fates will show more mercy on the Just... 2 points in a week-long battle is still a very hard pill to swallow... Well, at least, this Ol' man will lick his wounds thinking he went 'so close' with much more antiquated and worn out stuff at his belt... We can still wonder what would have happened had the two gunners been equally fitted?

And now, it's a weary and tired Sheriff that will still have to fight this week, as the Northern Scourge @cuntkiller seems to have smelled blood and left their snowy peaks to visit us... The Marshal still badly wounded, noone in the city feels safe, this may be another bad thursday approaching fast...

• Like 9
  • Haha 8
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Well, at least, this Ol' man will lick his wounds thinking he went 'so close' with much more antiquated and worn out stuff at his belt... We can still wonder what would have happened had the two gunners been equally fitted?

Sheriff, did you forget this scenario of equally fitted loadout was tried&tested twice a few months back before the introduction of Mythic gears?
We could always hope those results repeat themselves for our next fated meeting へ(。•ิ‿ -〃)
Either way congratulations to everybody, and see you soon~~~
untitled.jpg.1b40684e46db52792ffdcf4684138468.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 7