How you doing in the "League"

casey

So. A good 2nd place in my D3 with again a change in the calculating system of points on wednesday 😡

Nothing special to say this time. I spent a lot of kobans to maximises my points against deboosted players. Only 3 good players unboosted.

Z-Wave win easily. I was surprised to beat Sexanova (he rushed in the last days : not a good strategy with the changes).

101 oponents, no loss and an average of 24,19 points. Screenshot taken at 12:30 GMT+2

1290587381_Captureligues..JPG.1b20ea2fb513f47203418766c56491b5.JPG

This week, I'm again against akdar and Didish76. Top 1 will be very difficult but I think I can reach again the top 4.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 10

Finished 3rd and missed screenshot again. 😬

100 players. 297 fights. wins: 296. losses: 1

Average: 22.35 so in the ballpark of scores before the change.image.png.077533899246765229b34babdd8857e9.png

Will be an interesting next couple of leagues as I'm back in the office full time and I didn't go for Alexa at the time, who is blessed and top pick (on Nu) at next refresh.

Good luck to all and may the RNG gods bless you.

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
double image.
  • Like 13

This week in my D3 I took advantage of the Monday "blessing" change over to obtain wins against those who were slow on the changeover. The results are my best finish ever even though my points average (19.8) is below my best under the old system. 😃

image.png.ed4a1c8f1120999b4720e8d09e44f14e.png

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, Hugh Jerexion said:

Finished 3rd and missed screenshot again. 😬

100 players. 297 fights. wins: 296. losses: 1

Average: 22.35 so in the ballpark of scores before the change.image.png.077533899246765229b34babdd8857e9.png

Will be an interesting next couple of leagues as I'm back in the office full time and I didn't go for Alexa at the time, who is blessed and top pick (on Nu) at next refresh.

Good luck to all and may the RNG gods bless you.

Same here...3rd, but didn't catch the screenshot.

Last time I saw it, I was second and sliqguy (492lvl) was first. Not sure who jumped me, but if I were to guess, I'd say probably Drew, or schorschinho (both in the 480-ish area)

• Like 8

HH League Story 83 - D3 7-Hexagon FIRST Top 4 A.png

HH League Story 83 - D3 7-Hexagon FIRST Top 4 B.png

HH League Story 83 - D3 7-Hexagon FIRST Top 4 C.png

------------------
D3 run #51 2021/08/12-19
Boosters used: zounds
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 294. losses: 3.
Average: 21.40
Finished: Top 4!

Well, this happened. ^^ I still can't believe it, even though I knew I performed particularly well this week. My first Top 4 in D3, at level 426. Congrats to Shin for his win; he was also one of the only two players I never caught unboosted, and the only one I ended up losing to. I could have beaten him earlier on even boosted, but I waited for a last day opportunity, and instead he surprised me by switching his equipment to tank mode this morning, so I had to take the defeats). I'm very very glad but also still surprised. I'm pretty sure this a fluke in the current state of things, as the second set of blessings was good for me, despite still missing Bunna, but apart from that I had the rest of the optimal line-up; the newly and über expensive Golden Lupa investment paid off big time. But I'll be on the lookout for more opportunities like this.

I dedicate this Top 4 to everyone who helped me improve along the way, you know you who are. Thanks and keep on rocking on.

Good luck, have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 17

image.png.42a854391630320c93b49c207ae2373c.pngThe average increased, I couldn't take 22.4 before, then I took 24.5 in the 15-25 system, and returned, but improved the results to 22.8. After increasing the Charm, I often began to fly out of the top 4, but it seems that the game took pity and I already take 1 place 3 times. Boosters for damage. I don't know why, but it has become easier to catch people without boosts.

• Like 12

Meh, with a 19.8 average my best season ever, but only 22nd in the end (at level 416 and still with the self-imposed handicap of low club bonuses). The last three weeks I would have finished around 12th place with this. But while the Top 4 scored insanely low this time, the bar for Top 15 was set unusually high. League dynamics are fun. ^_^

So I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for my first Top 15 finish. While I do this, I congratulate Pelinor and DvDivXXX for their fantastic rankings. Nice going!

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Same here...3rd, but didn't catch the screenshot.

Last time I saw it, I was second and sliqguy (492lvl) was first. Not sure who jumped me, but if I were to guess, I'd say probably Drew, or schorschinho (both in the 480-ish area)

Here you go.

unknown.png?width=538&height=423

• Like 9

couldnt catch a screen this week, but surprisingly i got a 3rd place - never thought I would in this league, espeically with only 22,32 in average

i took a look around 1 1/2 before reset, I was 2nd then (frisky first), not sure though who has beaten me.

this week could be another top4, but since I am on vaccation and I mostly play over phone, I might perform not optimal again

RNG is dominating this new system heavily, I 300 fights i only got in 23 fights a better result, but in 176 a worse result than the sim was showing (prediction 0/0, not 0/1 like in the user script).

Hopefully they will add more strategy and less RNG soon.

• Like 9

My turn in this "unbelievable" league week for some players apparently 🙂

Another week in D3, started at level 413, finished at level 415.

Here are the screenshots taken a few hours before the end.IMG_20210819_073215.png.e51dd361e00beae22410df521075b808.pngIMG_20210819_073259.png.2938906465e3c0c88963b6ab287a3835.png

Final rank: 4th.

Boosters used : 24 legendaries (3 cordyceps / 1 gingseng 6 times).

101 players -> 100 opponents -> 300 possible fights -> 300 fights performed -> 300 wins and 0 loss

I have greatly improved my average score with 21.5 per fight. 

I still don't know how I finished in top 4 this week but I did it. So, first top 4 at level 415. I hope it's the first of many 😄

See you next week.

• Like 16

Another top 4 this week as expected. I finished 3rd.

I haven't played very well this week. I didn't do enough reloads so I had to fight 7 boosted players including the winner akdar.
I was able to have the best possible teams all week. 

Congratulations to my clubmates @DvDivXXX and @Tom208 for their first top 4. 🥂

2 another clumates where near top 4 : The Chevaliers Lubriques's club is well represented in D3 now :D

101 oponents, no loss, an average of 22,72 (one of my best with a realistic point counting system ).

Screenshot taken at 12h17. I don't know who beat me in the last minutes, probabily Pyth.

1065319622_Captureligues..JPG.db42e151126a4f4be5bf202a79c9f1e7.JPG

Next week won't be so easy : Varlock for the first place but we are 7 for the top 4 in my opinion.

• Like 11

18 hours ago, blaa said:

couldnt catch a screen this week, but surprisingly i got a 3rd place - never thought I would in this league, espeically with only 22,32 in average

i took a look around 1 1/2 before reset, I was 2nd then (frisky first), not sure though who has beaten me.

this week could be another top4, but since I am on vaccation and I mostly play over phone, I might perform not optimal again

RNG is dominating this new system heavily, I 300 fights i only got in 23 fights a better result, but in 176 a worse result than the sim was showing (prediction 0/0, not 0/1 like in the user script).

Hopefully they will add more strategy and less RNG soon.

Yea, RNG is definitely more out there with the new system. I'm starting to wonder if perhaps there's a fixed crit chance for the defenders - from what I've been writing down over the past couple weeks, glass cannons don't crit into me significantly less often than balanced builds. 

Also...22,32 may have been a lower average in the old system, but not really in the new one. The lack of healing from KH and blocking from CH makes 25 point fights almost impossible and 24 very rare, pushing the average down for pretty much everyone.

• Like 7

I was in the same league as @DvDivXXX last week, and despite my disadvantages I was able to catch the last place of the 16-30 reward tier. Considering that I have no Mythic girls in my harem, and at the moment I am not a member of any club, plus the fact that on average I have a scarce skill in catching other players unboosted (in part due to my real life schedule), I consider this a good result, especially because it came after a few league turns where I was unable to go above the 46-60 tier. The biggest problem for me will probably be to repeat the feat...

• Like 7

7 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Also...22,32 may have been a lower average in the old system, but not really in the new one. The lack of healing from KH and blocking from CH makes 25 point fights almost impossible and 24 very rare, pushing the average down for pretty much everyone.

yeah, i figured the average overall will be lower now, but a) i heared of some players who got even better averages (we'll have to see if this was just luck+weak league or not) and b) so many worse results (than predicted) got me really scared - but it makes sense ofc; your opponents crits are almost every time a point loss for you, but getting a crit on an opponent does often not give you one; also: if you crit on the last hit it's absolutley useless

i havent seen a big difference between glass canon and rainbow in regard of crits yet, but it still feels like it's better to fight glass canon (in regard of crits)

• Like 1

I'm on vacation so not really playing optimally (and quite unable to write here). I won the last league doing most of my fights before the blessings change, since I had the optimal team and I knew I started my holidays on Monday - so unable to minmax at all. This league I've been playing on full chlorella and just full rainbow equipment on everybody, and I'll do the same on the next one, so I don't know what will happen but I'm sure I won't win :P .

• Like 4

Coming back after some weeks out on vacation, where I played with my phone. It hasn't been so hard as I though initially, even with the rather weak mobile signal in the zone, and the disadvantage of the small screen and playing without images to save bandwidth. I had luck I was in weak brackets and won the last two weeks, but this one I will lose to govenants.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Hmmm, actually managed to keep myself around my previous system's average most of the week (22.47). Ended up with 22.36 after dealing with the three perma boosters at the end. Didn't lose any fights tho, which is nice...all the XP! ^^

Now we just gotta hope the max lvl is not gonna get increased anytime soon so we can catch up to the folk who place ahead of us just because of lvl advantage...so we can end up destroyed by those who are behind us because of our lvl advantage instead...:D

And seems like I'll need to rush this week's league...catch as many people as possible in the first half. Because I don't have Matcha. And Nike.

closeish.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 8

Finally I achieved my first Top15 ranking in the D3 league. 14th place with an average of 20.58 and surprisingly only 4 losses. 2 very unlucky ones against a permaboosted guy (level 444) who got 96th.

But no need to complain. This came several months earlier than expected and the additional koban will probably help a lot in developing my club bonuses and thus securing further Top15s. :)

@Pelinor
Way better than last week and only 16th this time. That's bad luck. ;(

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 7