How you doing in the "League"

casey

4 minutes ago, 430i said:

Sexpert 3 was crazy this week. I dont know whether it was caused by the announced rewards balancing or not, but all scores shoot up significantly. And while in previous weeks I had to sandbag not to promote, this week I barely held a top30 spot. Is anyone else observing something similar in the lower leagues?

It's the element addition. The multipliers make the gap between fighting boosted, or unboosted opponents much larger. Even more so if you also get to counter the opponents' elements.

• Like 3

Rough one this week in the D3 for me. The screen shot is 2 hours before the finish.

image.png.e79bb955c8afff9d612b1d36f8cba6cd.png

33 players were more than 40 levels above me so I count myself lucky to have placed 20th. The range was 362-496 with an average player level of 448.08

Crits cost me 12 losses vs 4 wins so that trend continues from last week (still to early to know if that is normal). 

• Like 7

Screenshot stolen from shal, I was at work as usual so no screenshot from me anyway.
Well well well, this was a sweaty one indeed, winning only by 5 points over the big boi 

unknown.png

And guess what? I'm with him again this week!
And this time, he's not alone. Just let me rest come on.

• Like 10

I was using everything - full legendary boosters, mythic AM booster for all fights and the strongest team of the week. But I ended up 29 points short of getting into top4 and getting those juicy top4 rewards for the last time. Alas.

300 battles total, 6741 points (22.47 per fight), 5th place.

League1.jpg.ca0c2e122f0ef711f956af18aa11d768.jpgLeague2.jpg.33970f321004724fb1205a384a83f7f7.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 6

image.png.30092cda83b3bb6d708fb697f0027a96.png

Attempt #6 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league (attempt #4, lost stats from #5>]

Average: 17.63 [18.35]

Victories: 249/303 [269/303]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. It was fun to experiment a bit with the new system. At the end I lost many battles against the high level players. The level gap was too big to have a chance for more victories. Like others already mentioned I observed some unexpected defeats due to crits (10-15). Some of them were really crazy. In the first fight I got 22 points, a few seconds later in the next fight it was a defeat with 8 points. I'm not sure if I have a bigger disadvantage with new system than before (level and harem size). One week is not enough, but I'm curious how the new system have influence on my progress. At least my final rank #23 was ok, but it would be nice to have more victories and get more XP. Next weeks blessings looking interesting in terms of some experiments with the new system.

• Like 6

An unexpected first place because I was missing 3 of the most blessed girls including 2 mythical. 🥂
This week went quite oddly with pretty bad scores until Monday despite an AM booster. I tried 3 gyngsengs and it was not a good choice. After Monday, when I had to be penalized, I got much better scores because it was quite easy to change my team to counter players with specialized team.
I took a mythical booster for the last 18 fights against boosted players when I realized that 1st place was playable.

So jackpot for only 1761 kobans spent. 🍾🍹

101 opponents, no loss, a very good average of 23,36 for me

Screenshot taken at 12h07. May be some changes after in the top 4 (but not for me 😊).

528583436_ligueD3clssmnt.jpg.8db92c2578eedd366c708db067585d55.jpg

I'm with George MTO this week and 11th in level. So very difficult for me to aim for 1st place and I'm not sure I want to invest what will be necessary to reach it given the new rewards.  

I must already get used to the idea of giving up on the girls of the kumpetitions. 😭

• Like 6

Another week in D3, started at level 427, finished at level 428.

Here is the screenshot taken 3 minutes before the end.

IMG_20211028_125727.png.60eeb4e2b5a0416bbc51f6ef27d7f895.png

Final rank: 9th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 286 wins and 17 losses

This new fight system is full of surprises with the very strong impact of critical hits on the result of the fight. Even if you have twice more chances than your opponent to perform a critical hit, you can still do 0 crit and your opponent 3.

Heal per hit has also a consequence on the number of points gained per fight. I have never done so many fights at 24/25 points than now. 

@Kenrae Good luck for this league. I saw we are in the same one. Don't worry I should not (yet) be a threat for you. 😜

Take care.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Troctout said:

I must already get used to the idea of giving up on the girls of the kumpetitions. 😭

i dont see why you shouldnt have enough kobans to refill either season or league with so many wins lately, also: with your tendency to rush early you should collect enough shards in KC even without missing some from league

on another note, you may have noticed georges recent post in here, if not, i would recommend to check it out

• Like 2

Il y a 14 heures, blaa a dit :

i dont see why you shouldnt have enough kobans to refill either season or league with so many wins lately, also: with your tendency to rush early you should collect enough shards in KC even without missing some from league

on another note, you may have noticed georges recent post in here, if not, i would recommend to check it out

I'm nearly F2P. I don't pay for the season pass or a monthly card so I only can stock kisses at the end of a month. It was OK for the first kumpetition with the kisses given by the league but I never finished the 2nd Kumpetition even by buying some league refill.

I spend kobans to play league, give XP and gifts to my girls and for finishing some évents.

kumpetitons aren't my priority ( I don't like recycled girls). They must not interfere with my strategy for the leagues 

With new leagues rewards, no more kisses and 50% (top 1) or 30% less kobans. It's very hard !

Since the arrival of girls and mythical items, my stock of kobans has fallen by 50% even though I regularly make top 4 and sometimes I win D3. So I have to make choices. 

I don't know what George's post you're talking about. But he's 15 levels higher than me. It greatly simplifies things for him in D3 especially since the last modifications of BDSM. 

I need 2 AM boosters to reach top 4 and to fight for the 1st place.

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, GeorgeMTO a dit :

Probably that I don't use AM boosters :P

OK. So my answer is appropriate. I have no chance of making you even sweat a little without at least one AM booster.

I'm going to have to use some voodoo techniques so that there is an internet blackout at your place between Tuesday and Thursday. 😂

This looks like it should hold (fingers crossed):

HH League Story 93 - D3 nol AM Booster - New Rewards w Dolly - top 30 or hopefully 15 C.png

HH League Story 93 - D3 nol AM Booster - New Rewards w Dolly - top 30 or hopefully 15 D.png

------------------
D3 run #62 2021/10/28-11/04 (First one with new rewards)
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, no AM booster.
102 players. 101 opponents. 303 fights. wins: 294. losses: 9.
Average: 21.53
Finished: top 15

Interesting week, especially the second part with the Blessings allowing for many different line-ups. We must all have noticed the score inflation this week, and it made predictions a little less intuitive for me at least. But  I think it doesn't really impact the ranking since everyone had the same effect. Anyway, will I be in Fran's group for a third time in a row? That's the big question. ^^

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8

I...won? That's kind of unexpected, but I'll take it! ^^
Kinda cheesed it tho...and took a risky play. Worked out in the end tho. Waited for the blessing change with most fights (was around 1500 points before the change). But I saw a couple potential threats taking a similar approach, so...was getting a bit doubtful about the results. And the risk of having to face multiple boosted opponents. Was still around 10 people yesterday evening, but only had to fight 8 matches against boosted folk in the end. Missed several snapshots to work

Wasn't cheap either (lotsa boosters and several refills), but as I mentioned in another topic...PvP is the most fun part of the game for me (most games for that matter). As long as it's not a massive resource dump for a serious net loss, I just can't help myself. :D
Besides, if I took a cheap/free approach, I'd probably get a top 15 spot here. So the overall net reward would be very similar. Let's not think too much about losing pretty much all profit to the costs if I ended in top 4 now...umm...or let's do...makes it more exciting

105 people in the bracket (yay for bonus EXP!)
Only used free boosters first half of the week (3x ginseng), except the cordys I had as carry over from previous week league the first day. Burned around 240 or so AM charges overall. 
No losses, 8 fights against boosted opponents, all against high levels (higher than me anyway)

neat.png

• Like 13

I sticked to my initial plan: no refills(except to finish my fights of course), no AM booster and no cordys (all boosters I used where gingsengs)

Managed a top 15 on both of my accounts (though my 2nd barely made it due to a pretty high overall bracet with over 10 players being 490+ :/)
2 losses on my main and 10 on my 2nd I believe..

I couldn´t catch 10 players unboosted on my main and 21 on nutaku

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-04 um 12.59.35.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-04 um 12.57.02.png

• Like 12

This week I started at level 427 and finished at level 429. My harem grew by 6 girls (which I maxed out) and my score increased by over 200 points for my best performance in the D3 by far (avg 20.88). I was very pleased with how things looked as I went to bed (here is the screen shot).

image.png.312fc333bb227b23f1f42fdcaf481a36.png

Of course this didn't hold, my final position was 15th place when I woke up!

• Like 11

Snapshot taken before I went to work this morning, 6hrs before reset.

Miso and Socrates are both in The syndicate which is currently top club on Nu. 

I ended up 4th, so don't know who overtook me, but fair play to them.

105 players. fights. wins: 312 . losses: 0 Average: 23.54

image.png.349ded0c83d134e5f9840408a50755fb.png

I'm in  a league with multiple D3 winners this week including  Kurt and vampirash, so will kick back and take it easy.

Good luck to all competing this week. See you here, same time next week.

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1

So I won. It was quite hard with Bones and GeorgeMTO. I thinks KK's RNG was with me (thanks woodoo techniques 😂).

Sorry, no screenshot because I made a mistake. I think Top 4 is :  me, Juju, GeorgesMTO and Bones

May be @GeorgeMTO could confirm.

I used AM booster for near 290 combats (I began with an active AM booster). Only 2 refills on monday. So I spent 1446 kokos.

100 opponents, no loss, a good average of 23.86.

Spheedy is in my next league, 4 lvl490+ and I'm 18th in lvl. So top 1 is impossible and top 4 very hard. I think I'll take some rest...

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 7
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, Slynia said:

Oof, you were almost correct @Kenrae, off by 2 points 😂
5544554.JPG

Seems I increased our gap from 5 points last week, let's just say that I just needed some experience with the elements first :P

See? I told you! 🦾

This was my result. Screenshot taken from my phone, I've had a very busy day and haven't been able to stop until now:

image.thumb.png.c95f0c85dc898cf2c374c6331793be0f.png

I was still experimenting and, most important: no mythic AM booster used. A top 4 without a mythic booster is a great result in my book. Also, I only did 1 refill (which was needed if I wanted to finish all my fights).

I've learnt some things along the way, let's see next week.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 9

late results for me, since I was busy - a surprising result, but like i discussed with @La Kajira at this points it's more important to win and make an upset than playing fully resources efficient; this time I got lucky, back to a first place again

1542440651_resultsd3.PNG.8ea716d756b08617ec6292c1c504056d.PNG

SJL had 88 wins before, so I really didnt expect to have a chance. Since they refilled early I chose to wait with most fights for bugged blessings + better girl stats (i also hoped that domination would have more of an effect, but this kind of domination really isnt that great). I was pretty sure, SJL had at least 3 fights left since Thulsa hasnt dropped his boosters until the end, but I was wrong (or at least SJL didnt use them).

won all fights (105 players), had to fight 3 players boosted, was on the more lucky side of RNG I guess (there could be some other reasons too though), with expected average only of 24,07 i.e. 62 points more, used AM boosters for almost every fight, around 12 fights without booster

this week I am again with some high level players, but it seems I just keep trying - maybe, if the tracked results show not promising chances, I will cease to use AM in the middle of the week

• Like 11

On 11/5/2021 at 7:09 AM, blaa said:

late results for me, since I was busy - a surprising result, but like i discussed with @La Kajira at this points it's more important to win and make an upset than playing fully resources efficient; this time I got lucky, back to a first place again

1542440651_resultsd3.PNG.8ea716d756b08617ec6292c1c504056d.PNG

SJL had 88 wins before, so I really didnt expect to have a chance. Since they refilled early I chose to wait with most fights for bugged blessings + better girl stats (i also hoped that domination would have more of an effect, but this kind of domination really isnt that great). I was pretty sure, SJL had at least 3 fights left since Thulsa hasnt dropped his boosters until the end, but I was wrong (or at least SJL didnt use them).

won all fights (105 players), had to fight 3 players boosted, was on the more lucky side of RNG I guess (there could be some other reasons too though), with expected average only of 24,07 i.e. 62 points more, used AM boosters for almost every fight, around 12 fights without booster

this week I am again with some high level players, but it seems I just keep trying - maybe, if the tracked results show not promising chances, I will cease to use AM in the middle of the week

Well, seems like we both pulled a lucky upset then ^^
And yea...this kind of domination is wonky. Especially this week where the Dom girls up top are WAY stronger than anyone else. So getting the domination bonus costs quite a lot of raw stats. And puts you in a coin flip situation of whether you actually gain the benefit, or just throw them stats away without gain. Crit RNG has always been...special.  Having double the opponent's harmony, maxed crit chance bonus from harem, + 20% crit from domination and still get out-critted...is honestly not even surprising at this point
Well...good luck not shooting yourself in the foot with em AMs...one league at a time :D

Edited by La Kajira
  • Haha 1

I think that sometimes the league snapshot is giving opponents without blessings. And it's random. I've seen stats changing without any other possible explanation 🤔
The fact that the opponent girls power is much lower than it should points to that too.

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I think that sometimes the league snapshot is giving opponents without blessings. And it's random. I've seen stats changing without any other possible explanation 🤔
The fact that the opponent girls power is much lower than it should points to that too.

it's not random, it's bugged rarity blessings - they only get shown right when boosters run out, i.e. for maximum one snapshot (that's one of the reasons I could beat SJL)

52 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Well, seems like we both pulled a lucky upset then ^^
And yea...this kind of domination is wonky. Especially this week where the Dom girls up top are WAY stronger than anyone else. So getting the domination bonus costs quite a lot of raw stats. And puts you in a coin flip situation of whether you actually gain the benefit, or just throw them stats away without gain. Crit RNG has always been...special.  Having double the opponent's harmony, maxed crit chance bonus from harem, + 20% crit from domination and still get out-critted...is honestly not even surprising at this point
Well...good luck not shooting yourself in the foot with em AMs...one league at a time :D

yeah, it was a lot of luck, but also a good strategy; this week I am running out of luck, but still using these AMs - not complaing again about them and KC etc. pp.

Yeah, i tend to use not the domination in this case since it's too random who your opponent crits you (how are you doing btw? I am currently on 24,00 - and there is only one opponent who si dangerous, i guess (but their jumps are too big to figure out if it's more 24,2 or rather 23,1) :D

• Like 1