How you doing in the "League"

casey

2 minutes ago, blaa said:

@Slyniaa win is a win; my theory would be: he got scared cause you finally catched up, so he gave up when he saw you.

Yeah I don't think he cares about winning anymore, seeing as his team was just level 550, while mine is 700.

Awakening seems to have had that effect on some players 🤷‍♂️

While on the other hand some others have taken advantage of it and thrown their wallet at the screen.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mates said:

I finally did it and got my first D3 win!

Also in a very competitive league in my view (I know @blaa would say easy league like always :D)

Congrats! And I'd say it certainly doesn't look like an easy league to go for the win, with 6 of you really competing for a high rank, and you were the second "lowest" level among the 6.

---------
Going back to what I mentioned earlier in my own result post, I see a lot of that same pattern in most of you guys' screenshots this week (the one exception would be Blaa's league where the fall is more progressive). There seems to be a rising trend of a handful of players still really fighting for Top 4, from as few as barely 3 or 4 (see zoopokemon's or my own league) to maybe 6 or 7 at most, and then scores fall off a cliff right behind this small group after that. With a gap of up to 500+ points between the last of the top scores and the first of those either on autopilot or out of fucks to give. It's not the first week I notice this (I remember my surprise a couple weeks ago seeing Troc's screenshot with a big gap between #3 and #4 IIRC). And looking back to my previous league with this in mind, it was clearly the same phenomenon already: Mez, Taorin and Bomba were way ahead of everyone else, and there was a much bigger gap between the lowest score among them and the player who ended up grabbing a free #4 than between him (Oliver Twix) and me at #5: 250 points between Bomba and Oliver, and barely 32 between Oliver and me.

Interesting... :ph34r:

Well, with half a dozen heavy lifters in my new league, I won't be able to pull the same trick this time, but that's still pretty good to know.
--------

6 hours ago, Slynia said:

Yeah I don't think he cares about winning anymore, seeing as his team was just level 550, while mine is 700.

Well, there's also a possibility that knowing this was going to be your final league, he wanted you to finish on a high note, after the bad after-taste of Gogeta's wallet last week? :)

• Like 6

So a surprising 4th place for only 848 kobans spent :)

I only used 1.02 AM booster  because I'd to use kisses for the seasons. My team wasn't optimized in blessings also but was 650 lvl which helped a bit..

My predictions turned out to be partly wrong. Bob didn't seem to be playing seriously this week. A good news for me.
Joe won as expected but the others scared me a bit. 

Congratulations to Luffy for his top 4.

KK RNG wasn't with me on the middle of the week but I could fight unboosted opponents without spending many kobans (only 4 boosted opponents fought).

101 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,44 (not good but expected).

Screenshot taken by Joe at 13:59 GMT+1

This week. I've only Zerodyme and may be xaoyan (I don't know him) are serious opponents. So I'll fight to win.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Another week in D3, started at level 445, finished at level 446. 

Here is the screenshot taken in the last minute of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-01-20_12_59_28.png.15e1fc4b0263768dd7d1b44df473c4e5.png

Final rank: 3rd

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 2 mythics.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 302 wins and 1 loss

I saw a possibility to get a top 4 in this league, so I decided to use 2 AM boosters and I'm glad I did it.
Congrats to @ZOMIG for his top 4. It was a pleasure to have a player with pretty much the same level also fight for a top 4.

@DvDivXXX I suppose my screenshot confirms your theory with a gap of 300 points between the 6th and the 7th rank.

Next week, I just aim a top 15. So, no AM booster to use and I will earn some orange gems with season fights.

Take care.

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

Quite the week again for the Red Hot Bunnycorns, as a few of these screens can attest to.

Thanks to Tib, Luffy and Troctout for a interesting and challenging week, (i saw you three creep back in the score in the last hours and was really glad i had a few performances left up my sleeve 😅)

I'll add i'm very proud of my 'rabbits', because they're proof, as we can see in the above posts, that level is not relevant anymore. Talent (and carrot soup) can more than make up for it: congrats to Zomig, Jeandelalune, (and also Nardi Legend, Memphiz, Lili...) for your incredible performances once again :)

• Like 7

On 1/20/2022 at 10:40 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Going back to what I mentioned earlier in my own result post, I see a lot of that same pattern in most of you guys' screenshots this week (the one exception would be Blaa's league where the fall is more progressive). There seems to be a rising trend of a handful of players still really fighting for Top 4, from as few as barely 3 or 4 (see zoopokemon's or my own league) to maybe 6 or 7 at most, and then scores fall off a cliff right behind this small group after that. With a gap of up to 500+ points between the last of the top scores and the first of those either on autopilot or out of fucks to give. It's not the first week I notice this (I remember my surprise a couple weeks ago seeing Troc's screenshot with a big gap between #3 and #4 IIRC). And looking back to my previous league with this in mind, it was clearly the same phenomenon already: Mez, Taorin and Bomba were way ahead of everyone else, and there was a much bigger gap between the lowest score among them and the player who ended up grabbing a free #4 than between him (Oliver Twix) and me at #5: 250 points between Bomba and Oliver, and barely 32 between Oliver and me.

Interesting... :ph34r:

Well, with half a dozen heavy lifters in my new league, I won't be able to pull the same trick this time, but that's still pretty good to know.

yeah, that makes much sense, especially if you see how players react(ed) to the latest changes. Also KK almost forces you to not care too much about the league. In my case there isnt a gap cause nobody tried (besides me a little bit), most likely. If you have a good team, there is almost no instance where you really have to fight for a top4.

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

another week, another top4

image.png.c3bf38f30c19749e273c2c892de21a6f.png

nothing special about this league, LGM is rolling high, miso doesnt care anymore, sygfried is back (or was he ever gone, by the looks of his upgrades: no)

1 loss, 2 cordy+1ginseng, 1 boosted player, 0,198 under expected average (wasnt important in this league though)

• Like 7

Lowest average since gems, but finished 1st. Lots of names I don't recognise, same with this week. I don't know if that means people are dropping out or are just not bothered anymore.

102 players. 303 fights. wins: 303 . losses: 0

Average: 23.30

3cordys until last the two days which were unboosted. No AM.

image.png.4df71b6d6b74689f5435c6c75973f770.png

Good luck to everyone this week.

Edited by Hugh Jerexion
  • Like 5

I'll admit being intimidated by the high level of the players in my D3 (seven were level 500). Added to my concerns were consistent lower than expected results in the majority of my battles (my avg went down to 22.02). However, I was very pleased to have a 5th place winners slot when all was said and done. 😃

image.png.d0508726a5bee27b2d5e7cc5cd00460b.png

If I can ever figure out what you guys do to get the top 15 screen shot I'll follow suit. 

• Like 7

HH League Story 105 - D3 - Treasure Flynn Week 1 - Top 15 & Chill E.png

------------------
D3 run #74 2022/01/20-27
Boosters used: 3 legendaries all the time, 0 AM booster.
101 players. 100 opponents. 300 fights. wins: 297. losses: 3.
Average: 22.07
Finished: Top 15
Girl Shards: Treasure Flynn (week 1)
Refills: 161ko 137ko

Well, this week I was going for "Top 15 and chill", as I expected the competition to be a lot fiercer than that for Top 4 given all the serious opponents in my group. Turned out only 3 of the 7-8 potential contenders I had identified early on actually made a move for Top 4, so I could have grabbed that 4th place on the cheap after all. That Top 15 has been stable for the last half hour or so, after unknown casual veteran taureau saw a last minute opening and seized it (good for them). Not disappointed, though, as I couldn't foresee this (I'd need to keep tabs on which former competitors gave up or not, for that ^^) and actively aiming for a Top 4 would have been too costly for me this week in case it didn't pay off. Better safe than sorry. Plus I was too busy IRL, I ended up taking 3 losses I could have avoided and having to make a couple of refills to catch up on unused tokens.

Congrats to the two TPF gentlemen @Testiclese & @Satellizer as well as RHB's Yayane for their results. I always expected these three to be in Top 4, the only surprise was that none of the others I expected to fight for #4 did. And so the trend of a big gap between the first few still fighting hard and the rest of the group continues (between #3 and #4 here).

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I could have beaten La Kajira. Count yourself lucky, because there were so many other PvP things going on that I didn't want to waste AMEs this week (well, there was a partial one at the start). The projected "if I did my best" score is 7265, more than enough for a top 1.

This week I also tried to modify my usual strategy a little bit. But to really get these ideas to be more than just hunches, I'd really like to get score predictions for this vs. next blessing working, which will maybe take a bit to implement since that blessings data is not very machine readable.

league-2022-01-27-scoregraph.png

league-2022-01-27-graphs.png

league-2022-01-27-leaderboard.jpg

• Like 7
  • Hearts 2

Didn't post anything since the introduction of awakenings. But now I can report that the awakening stuff has made me more competitive (like I expected). Five safe D3-Top15s in a row. Before this I wavered between 13th and 20th, usually ranking around 18th place. Now I would even be in the Top4 in some cases, if my club bonuses weren't so low! That's quite an advancement for me. :)

My last results were:

8th/103 (just 140 points away from 4th place)
11th/103
7th/102 (first time with level 600 haremettes)
14th/102 (with an ugly abundance of monster opponents)
6th/102 (100 points behind 4th place)

Gotta see how my D3 rankings develop in the future. I would guess that I'll be doing slightly worse in the upcoming leagues since more and more players catch up and get their girls to level 600, too. And even if I upgrade my harem to level 650 in a few weeks, the relative gap between me and those who are slightly slower than me won't be that big anymore.

But for now I'm very happy. Top4 has never been a serious goal for me. As I started competing in D3, the Top15 were always my long-term goal. Thanks to ''B.D.S.M.'' and ''awakenings'' I reached this much faster than I could ever hope for. And the additional koban gain is much-needed. :)

• Like 6

So I win as expected. 

Memboku worried me a little because he was between 1st and 2nd for a long time. Eventually, he had done more refill than me and he ended up slipping down the leaderboard.

I knew Zerodyme wasn't too dangerous because I've already beaten him several times.

Fra rushed the last day but I overtook him in the morning and he didn't react, which reassured me. He made a good 2nd place according to his lvl. Congratulations.

Finally, I win with a comfortable margin.

1.8 AM boosters used, 1676 kobans spent, 3 boosted opponents fought.

101 opponents, no loss, an average of 23,76 (not my best with 2 AM boosters).

1628593829_Captureligues..thumb.JPG.3ab262f6f1eaefef88d21b2025579739.JPG

Next week, I'm with RHB Yayane, Ichimatsu, milialia and my ex-clubmate DVDivXXX. They have a good team (some better than mine)  but Yayane is my hardest opponent.

It seems there is another competition beween Red Hot Bunnycorns and Les Chevaliers Lubriques :)

The CDA is going to give me some problems to use AM boosters. I'll have to adapt my strategy and I won't be in the best conditions. Never mind.

Edited by Troctout
  • Like 8

image.png.1b98bd6d43e9d02363d88881ca8341d2.png

Attempt #18 in D3

Info: <current league> [<last league stats>] [<personal best>]

Average: 20.89 (!)  [20.36] [20.58]

Victories: 290/300 (!) [285/303] [292/306]

Always with a mix of legendary boosters, no mythic. Yeah, back in a Top 15 spot! Great result for me and a bit unexpected because of all these high level players. Of course we get more lvl 500 with every week, but this week looked a bit unusual. It was also the first time I saw a full lvl 750 team. This week I achieved my personal best in average points.

• Like 9

Another week in D3, started at level 446, finished at level 449. 

Here is the screenshot taken 2 minutes before the end of the league.

Hentai_Heroes_-_2022-01-27_12_58_20.png.497c2608f6a810e49ee11838e8c17435.png

Final rank: 6th

Boosters used : 18 legendaries (1 cordycep / 2 gingseng 6 times). 0 mythic.

102 players -> 101 opponents -> 303 possible fights -> 303 fights performed -> 302 wins and 1 loss

As planed last week, I used no AM booster this week. So, as expected, an easy top 15. Sure, 1 or 2 AM boosters would have done a different result but I prefered to do season fights without to care about this mythic booster.
Congrats to my clubmate @test_anon for his victory.

Next week, considering who I have in my league, I'll just aim a top 15 😄

Take care.

• Like 7

Oh right ! League results..I totally forgot about it :D

here they are:

not a great week (rng made it a bit difficult) 3 losses on my main 9(11) on my f2p no AM´s and a little bit cheap on the boosters in general.
I was actually thinking of using 1/2 AM´s on my main because the league was pretty weak (since @Slynia didn´t participate ^^) but I thought I could actually win it without using AM´s ..turns out I couldn´t because yyxxxccc used at least 2 (probably 3 AM´s ) so yeah just another 2nd place for me ^^

this week I´m probably taking a little break with cheap boosters..so I´ll just aim for top 15 and see if I might snipe a 4th place maybe :P

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-27 um 12.59.56.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-27 um 12.48.48.png

• Like 8

6 hours ago, holymolly said:

because the league was pretty weak

If you watch better you will see that there was a really powerful and scary opponent in the 13th position. But he is mercyful and didn't want to humiliate the others players in the league, so he didn't try hard.

Of course I'm never going to try hard but i want my respect mate or 😈😈.

(If is not clear I'm just joking 😃, congratulations for your second place 🎉🎉)

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 1/27/2022 at 1:36 PM, Rarum said:

I could have beaten La Kajira. Count yourself lucky, because there were so many other PvP things going on that I didn't want to waste AMEs this week (well, there was a partial one at the start). The projected "if I did my best" score is 7265, more than enough for a top 1.

Yea, I took a risk previous week by holding back a lot on AMEs as well. Was fairly confident it should work out fine, but it was way closer than I hoped. Got raped hard by RNG. Probably the worst I've ever had. But it was similar (albeit slightly gentler) in CxH, and haven't improved much since, so perhaps the defender crit chance got more evil for everyone? May have miscalculated how much boosting I'd need a bit as well as it's all just mental maths for me.
This whole business is the worst change for me in the game - that we have to evaluate whether to go hard, or hold back. That just shouldn't be a thing in the highest league. A pity, really.
Anyway, congratulations and such...you've been growing nicely lately ^^

Speaking of risk...I took another, longer term one. With girl awakenings. Took an approach that gave me a short-mid term advantage. But at the cost of taking longer to unlock 700/750. Worked great at first...got several free wins (and a couple not-so-free ones). But my head start is coming to an end. Others are pushing ahead of me in "total power". Hoped I could hold onto the lead longer, but didn't count on having so little free time when I made the decision. Sometimes I only get to claim PoPs once in a day, so...farming gems is slower than it should be. Perhaps I can get my lil' family unit to take care of that :D
So I might change strategy and just go full chill mode until I do get to 750. Depends on the week/league. And the blessings...gonna be a luck factor too if they match my high lvl girls, or not.

Also...hiya, everyone! Finally get to rest and have a full free week, because I got holiday! Umm...I mean, the rona... full two days of sore throat :D

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

So I might change strategy and just go full chill mode until I do get to 750. Depends on the week/league. And the blessings...gonna be a luck factor too if they match my high lvl girls, or not.

i havent seen anything about that in your current league, 24,2 is impressive and you ve beaten me with a big difference. I am glad for you, but I am also wondering what I've done wrong, especially since you did almost all fights with a worse team than I had. I had some bad RNG, yes, but even with getting the expected average (and doing all fights with AME), I wouldnt have beaten you.

Well done, congrats!

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, blaa said:

i havent seen anything about that in your current league, 24,2 is impressive and you ve beaten me with a big difference. I am glad for you, but I am also wondering what I've done wrong, especially since you did almost all fights with a worse team than I had. I had some bad RNG, yes, but even with getting the expected average (and doing all fights with AME), I wouldnt have beaten you.

Well done, congrats!

Thank you, kind sir ^^
I wasn't sure whether you're done, or not since you've been sitting on this score for a couple days and I only caught the last unboosted today in the morning. Then again, I did miss a bunch of snapshots, so that would explain why I was behind there.
Yea, I'm just still a bit jaded about the RNG from previous week, so seeing myself in red triggers my PTSD :D
But it's a fairly small loss this week. It's just that I've been consistently in negative in both games these past two leagues so been wondering if an update changed something, or it's just RNG doing RNG things.
Did all fights with AME this week too. Since I don't have a stat advantage, but thought I could have a shot if I push it.
Not sure if I'd call 36 points a big difference tho ^^
I wonder if we're doing something differently

• Like 3

1 hour ago, La Kajira said:

Thank you, kind sir ^^
I wasn't sure whether you're done, or not since you've been sitting on this score for a couple days and I only caught the last unboosted today in the morning. Then again, I did miss a bunch of snapshots, so that would explain why I was behind there.
Yea, I'm just still a bit jaded about the RNG from previous week, so seeing myself in red triggers my PTSD :D
But it's a fairly small loss this week. It's just that I've been consistently in negative in both games these past two leagues so been wondering if an update changed something, or it's just RNG doing RNG things.
Did all fights with AME this week too. Since I don't have a stat advantage, but thought I could have a shot if I push it.
Not sure if I'd call 36 points a big difference tho ^^
I wonder if we're doing something differently

Yeah, it's probably a combination of things (better RNG, 3 cordy instead my 2cordy1ginseng setup, doing more fights with better blessing, me seeing your last week's result and your "weaker" team composition (and doing some fights without AME because of that)). But it would really be interessting to see, if we approach the game differently. If you should ever be on discord, give me a (booty) call.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1