How you doing in the "League"

casey

My league: Minimum level 22, maximum 279, mine 272 (I'm the second highest level player), at the moment I write this down I'm at 8th place with 57 points (I should have been higher but i made an error in the first four battles). If no other player than the actual first will use any kobans in refills, I may be able to compete for 3rd place.

Just my two cents.

As the devs have made calculations for nine levels of leagues, posing the remaining four become avaliable at the earliest opportunity, we won't see any player inside those leagues before four months, meaning the next year. Even then, some other league turns will have to pass before the situation starts to settle down somewhat. I think that will be only at that point that every player will be able to se the real impact of the leagues in his game, based on his style of play.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, missing said:

The league is a great way to bring pvp to the fore but i can't get my weekly rewards. I see the dot showing them but when i go into the leaderboard they aren't there

Did you take into account that since the starting of the leagues this morning, the tower of fame also shows the blue dot when you have one or more league battle points at your disposal to fight?

1 hour ago, natstar said:

I have people doing koban refills in my league but i am the highest level person in mine and since the second highest level player does not even have 10k main stat i am safe in taking my time over 2 weeks lol.
image.thumb.png.a0754a01915220b3e4f69706ed15d63d.png

I don't get the point of  koban refilling, at least with smaller leagues. There's around 100ish people in each of the leagues for my accounts. 14*24=336, so even with getting a decent night's sleep, there's still some leeway in planning to fight everyone if I wanted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gnome said:

I don't get the point of  koban refilling, at least with smaller leagues. There's around 100ish people in each of the leagues for my accounts. 14*24=336, so even with getting a decent night's sleep, there's still some leeway in planning to fight everyone if I wanted.

You can play each of them 3 times, so you have to fight 300 matches. Actually, 297, since you don't fight yourself. That's 39 hours of slack you have, which actually turns out to be pretty tight. If you waste three hours a night (because you slept eight and so the last three tokens were lost), that's 3*14 = 42 tokens lost.

Check upthread for a post I made with more about this.

46 minutes ago, Hollo said:

You can play each of them 3 times, so you have to fight 300 matches. Actually, 297, since you don't fight yourself. That's 39 hours of slack you have, which actually turns out to be pretty tight. If you waste three hours a night (because you slept eight and so the last three tokens were lost), that's 3*14 = 42 tokens lost.

Check upthread for a post I made with more about this.

Do people normally sleep eight hours in a row? Or am I just used to people taking naps in order to prevent brain fry?

Anyone know what happens if you beat all the players in the league 3 times, then what.

Apparently I'm the bully in my league, I've already met and defeated the second ranked player 3 times.

So if the top ranked players choose to fully participate lower level players haven't any chance of winning the league title

Doesn't seem very fair, more like charity to the "rich" just like Donald Trump's tax plan. So a little bit of the real world

comes to the Haremverse.

It's not really charity for long. Your reward for crushing your league is to get bumped up to one where everyone crushed their league, and eventually there will be only one who gets to keep doing this, and then only if they keep diligently logging in. The rewards for winning are great, but only every two weeks. And in the end, it might not even be a sure thing; RNG might dominate.

3 hours ago, gnome said:

Do people normally sleep eight hours in a row? Or am I just used to people taking naps in order to prevent brain fry?

The former. ^_^

For now your rank is kinda meaningless as most active players can battle their entire league for free so it will all shake out toward the end.

What seems likely is that the cluster sizes will scale upwards towards 199 in the higher leagues, so that it becomes impossible to battle everyone 3x without paying for refills.  At that point the leagues will be won by the biggest refill spenders, assuming they also maxed stats/gear.

What is going to become an issue to me from league play  is the accumulation of xp points

Currently I need almost 32000 xp points to go from my current level to the next one.

With the reduction of the xp points I can obtain from the daily missions and being forced to battle low level

players after beating all the high level ones in league play will definitely put a crimp in my xp point gathering

• Like 2

In my league there are 2 players who are sitting 2nd and 3rd in the league standings

One is @ level 104 and the other is @ level 43, don't these players realize that they are

wasting Kobans on refills and their upside is limited.

Soon they will reach a point where whoever they battle is stronger than they are

and they will lose. I guess then their dreams of winning a league championship will collapse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, casey said:

What is going to become an issue to me from league play  is the accumulation of xp points

Currently I need almost 32000 xp points to go from my current level to the next one.

With the reduction of the xp points I can obtain from the daily missions and being forced to battle low level

players after beating all the high level ones in league play will definitely put a crimp in my xp point gathering

I actually consider this to be an improvement overall - lower level players should have a mechanic in place that lets them slowly catch up to the higher level players.  Felt like it was really lacking before.  

• Like 2

It is not worth refilling the league combat points.
The league lasts 14 days. = 14 days * 24 league combat points = 336  battles.
and there are 99 opponents, 3 battles per opponent = 297 battles.
the problem is that you can accumulate 5 league combat points, but in perfect conditions you can fight everyone - (5H sleep) 39 league combat points bonus for 14 days

personally, I would prefer that it would be possible to store 12 or 10 league combat points- (12H- 10H sleep). I do not like to waste any league combat points, energi points, or battles points

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Like 1