How you doing in the "League"

casey

57 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Well, yes. Saving. But why? I just spend it as it comes. Why wait?

Some people intentionally wait so as to score higher in the ToF. Some people (like myself) are all maxed on girls and stats, so there isn't that much to spend it on. I save for a bunch of pachinko spins during pachinko contests, or to ensure a place in the top 100 for money spent each week nowadays.

But he already said the ToF was unintentional. 😜

I'm also done upgrading girls. But somehow I find things to spend it on. Like I still have 2 stats I can upgrade, or if I just get a new girl. Especially epic, that's about 5 mil down the drain. Ah well, I guess one day I'll also get that rich. 😂

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DHarry said:

Well, yes. Saving. But why? I just spend it as it comes. Why wait? 😋

And I guess you're right. Maybe its personal. He's from Indonesia. Maybe he just wanta to beat the Dutch guy. I don't know. 

I'm not so interested in upgrading girls, i spend money only for contests (donate or pachinko). So i just don't know what to do with my income 🤣

mon.png.22541334a9870ccaa9145e923303d947.png

• Thinking 6

2 hours ago, TrueNinja said:

im in 3rd and the 2 guys a head of me are constantly spending on refreshes any time i start getting close to passing them 😂

Did they change the rules on the length of the league "season", if not then it won't matter because everyone is limited to 297 fights

and the strongest battle team will win providing they participate in 297 fights.

23 hours ago, DHarry said:

Well, yes. Saving. But why? I just spend it as it comes. Why wait? 😋

And I guess you're right. Maybe its personal. He's from Indonesia. Maybe he just wanta to beat the Dutch guy. I don't know. 

I'm not familiar with Indonesia, Dutch history, do the Indonesian people have a beef with the Dutch?

23 minutes ago, casey said:

I'm not familiar with Indonesia, Dutch history, do the Indonesian people have a beef with the Dutch?

There us a colonial history. But in general I don't think there is a lot of 'beef' today. This one may just want the upper hand this time? At least that was the joke. 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

There us a colonial history. But in general I don't think there is a lot of 'beef' today. This one may just want the upper hand this time? At least that was the joke. 

There is the thing about the last years of colonisation. We killed a lot of civilians to prevent independence. The Dutch government has yet to make public statements about that and compensation for the victims.

Buuuut that is way off topic 😂

Yes, lets not go there. 🤣

I think I got “lucky“. Last night around 5 am the neighbors uostairs thought it a good idea to start slamming the doors for 10 minutes. 

I turned my everlasting hatred for these people into something nice when I remembered that I could now utilize all my league combat points. 😆 It seems I have now finally taken a distance from the competition with a 29 points lead. Even if the 2nd uses 5 points now, he'll only get 15 points max. So on topic, I'm doing pretty good in my league. 😎

• Like 1

this guy is amazing. since 4-5 days now he spends kobans to score 1 point above me. must have spent several thousands now. he already lost a lot of fights (no wonder with that terrible stats) and i guess he's running out of fights even if the current season ends on thursday. i'd really like to know why he does that. 🤔

Screenshot_20180925-073315~2.png

• Like 1

Is your league that tough? Somebody with that ego would probably beat 75+ opponents in my league, even with the mis-selected alpha.

Update on mine: That massively outclassed player who's been leading all along is finally falling off, already down to 6th from 1st just in the last 18 hours or so. I think the league has made them realize how badly equipped they are, their ego was something like 31,000 at the start and is almost 40,000 now. Won't help much, of course. I'm in a close battle for 2nd/3rd with a much better player; 1st is now somebody roughly like the one in Habi's screenshot, who either hasn't missed any free tokens at all or has spent on them. 35 points ahead of 5th for me, if they end it on Thursday I might hang on to the top 4.

Edited by _shal_

Yeah, Ive seen a lvl 250 player with 48k ego. How is that even possible. 🤣

7 hours ago, Habi said:

this guy is amazing. since 4-5 days now he spends kobans to score 1 point above me. must have spent several thousands now. he already lost a lot of fights (no wonder with that terrible stats) and i guess he's running out of fights even if the current season ends on thursday. i'd really like to know why he does that. 🤔

Screenshot_20180925-073315~2.png

I think the guy just wants to beat the great and famous Habi. 😋

Ps happy Im not in your league. 595? :o

Look at my perfect orgy team. 
They are so good. 

Funny but in my league noone has 1 leg and 2 epic girls in their team. 

Edit: I like Octavia, interesting creature. 

mod edit: pose spoilers below. @CR0 please hide non starting poses behind a cut in the future, thanks. - GeorgeMTO

Edit2: @GeorgeMTOwhat spoilers? they are on the wiki..

coolgirls.png

Edited by CR0

At this point, I feel confident I'll end up in the 2-4 bracket, provided no one below me spends 90 kobans to get an extra 24. I could mathematically overtake #1, but only if he gives up at least 20 or so fights - if he takes the fights he's getting for free, he'll maintain first place.