Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

Thanks @Kenrae for gathering all high level players into your bracket and leaving us the "easier" ones.

D3 with 102 players. ArikTyrannis, Agie and LongLeo should be in top 4. I have learned a bit of the new system, so I am more confident selecting the battles, and setting the girls battle team.

image.png.cf64a22271519db4216dc5a6f2508a15.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Kenrae said:

RNG, will you stop with these brackets already? This is getting old. Did I do something to win your hate?

You must have won a few leagues at some point recently. I suspect the RNG has an algorithm that likes to punish lower level players who wins against the odds, and take you from the frying pan and into the oven.
That is, the RNG will try to crush you after you have won 1 league, and if it doesn't succeed, it will try again, and again, and again😂

That was the secret context behind my implosion over here: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/7061-identifying-the-dicktator-league-brackets/page/71/&tab=comments#comment-233984
When Govenants won, the RNG had broken one of my long strings of wins, then the RNG rewarded me with an easy league.
Then I won that easy league, the RNG activates the grudge-mode tried to crush me with mot_131/entwine/mago.
But I won that one, then the RNG tried to crush me with Susaku,
But I won that one, then the RNG tried to crush me with BenBrazke,
But I won that one, then the RNG tried to crush me with Quistis,
But I won that one, then the RNG tried to crush me with Spheedy, And only after it finally crushed me with Spheedy, did it begin to give me an easier league again.

The only exception was in the "4th week ago" where the RNG actually rewarded me for winning against a greater power. Otherwise that's my general observation, it's a grudge-mode RNG that will send you into an even hotter frying pan if you somehow survive and win current frying pan. And after that it will send you into an even hotter frying pan if you survive/win that one as well.untitled.jpg.afc8cd07ac8e671ca3ead80b93f0431e.jpg

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DHarry said:

So the moral of the story is, if you want to crush it, you crush it with Spheedy. 😬

But I already lost to Gogeta (and Z-Wave and Fiel, and I still don't understand what happened to Fran), why does it throw Spheedy to me now 😭.
Well, Spheedy, GeorgeMTO, rayley, entwine and joe!

Edited by Kenrae

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

But I already lost

It probably considers it a win when you won against Fran and gained top 4. So the Grudge-mode RNG is still engaged😅

It won't actually reward you for doing well, it will continue the grudge.

Edited by Fiel
  • Haha 1

D3 with 101 players
Levels 350 - 490

hhghhg.JPG

Lucky me that I get a rather chill league, as I will start my vacation this Saturday and have planned a trip with 5 of my friends, and I won't be able to play properly 😄

• Like 3

Another D3 week with 101 players.

As you can see, GrandPriest has started strong with mythic boosters, and be sure that Tatouf will equip them too.

I usually need one or two weeks to adapt after every change in the mechanics of the game, and changes every week are not good for that. And the amount of micromanagement and time required is growing constantly ... Well, patience, I don't really need to win in leagues to get the girls.

image.png.c6ed85c4cfa966853f91359281c768d4.png

• Like 4

@Slynia The game is reporting stats from you that shouldn't be possible. You're a higher level than me, with better girls (I don't have New Year Estelle) and a bigger harem, yet I see less ego and defense (attack too, but there's AM emblem so let's forget that one). Does 474K ego and 35.8K defense sound right for you? What stats do you see from me? 🤔

Edited by Kenrae