Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Your name is too generic. 😂

I am in the same one as Chtugha. 108 of us. After he posted that picture Isi decided to throw some cash around and went from 0 point to 270. Guess he wanted to make a point.

Have you looked up Isi in the all time PvP wins table? He's not making a point. He's making a Statement. lol

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

Have you looked up Isi in the all time PvP wins table? He's not making a point. He's making a Statement. lol

Well, thats what I meant, but yes, maybe its a  it bigger than just a point. Regardless, to each his own, I kind of have different priorities when it comes to my moneys. 😅

I guess i should be proud enough to be with the top like what, 5, 600 players that reached sexpert and I dont think I have to worry about not finishing in a safe spot. Are you no1 in our pretty little country yet? 

5 hours ago, casey said:

I guess I'm going to need to try harder to get some recognition,  I'm in this league also and I'm the one who started the popular subject thread "How are you doing in the "League" .

By the way I'm one of those players that has a stronger team than you .:P 

my apologies for not remembering you too.:D

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jelom said:

A weaker sexpert 1 league here. Only 102 players so no need to refill to play all battles.

image.png.13a3d058dbc2b7918015ec366e263805.png

second 102 player group. seems i got the jackpot, no real opponent here.

Screenshot_20181025-095832~2.png

we have 2x102 and 12x103 player groups in s1 this week for a total of 1440 players. 30 less than predicted. i will have to factor in demotions now i guess. i can also get down to those numbers if i reduce the new lvl 20 players to the minimum but as we already have confirmed demotions for 2 weeks i guess it works now.

the good news is, we're still above 1400 players in s1 now. that means we will have 2x105 groups in s2 next week and not again a clusterfuck like first s1 was with 180 players. 🤣

technically we could also have 1335 players which would result in 4x102 and 9x103 groups. but i highly doubt the prediction was that far off. and i'm not sure if it even was mathematically possible because prolly there should have been way more demotions than 15 per group to reach that low player count.

Edited by Habi

On 10/25/2018 at 10:11 PM, Chthugha said:

I'm pretty sure I see you in my league, and I'm not in Habi's league 🤔

Ahem. Natstar. I am not sure how I mixed those two up. My brain must have shut down after not getting bunny. 😅🙄🤔🤪

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Dont forget Habi. 😂

Im in a league with Boogerstick as most (and only) notable player. 

Yes, it seems that there are many regular forum Players in this bracket and funny thing is, I was with @BoogerStick for 3 consecutive weeks lol. 😂 It was only in My last Sexpert 1 bracket that We finally parted ways. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DHarry said:

Dont forget Habi. 😂

Im in a league with Boogerstick as most (and only) notable player. 

i'm always here. if you don't see me i'm lurking. watch out! 👹

boogerstick tanked it to not reach s2 i guess?

my prediction was wrong by 15 players and so we got this mess that is even worse than first s1 season. oh well, next seasons will be better. and i won't predict anything anymore. the unknown variables' influence raises with each week passing...

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

Not much info to collect on sexpert 2. 1 league, 195 players.

I suppose we could collect info on sexpert 1 in an effort to predict next week's S2 league. Mine is 105 players. High levels are huxley (307), QBCFR (305), Tsuga (302) and Kendell (300).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

Yep - clearly better return to pull 16th last week and then 1st this week in S1 than to promote and then get wiped out by koban spenders in S2.

depends... i had a clear #1 last week. so if i manage to rank 45th or better in s2 now i'm positive in the rewards vs your strategy and i even didn't loose out on xp (which is valuable to me at least). and i doubt there are so many spenders to kick me out of that area. i'm speculating with 5-15 but as i'm 15th right now 16-30 may be more realistic. we'll see in 6 days. 😉

Edited by Habi

1 minute ago, Habi said:

we'll see in 6 days. 😉

Hah yeah. I can run the numbers all I like, but if someone decides to drop ic_menu-HC.pngic_menu-HC.png on boosters and refills to beat me, or if my model for next week's S2 is wrong, then I done fucked up and gotta live with the consequences. Such is life.

15 hours ago, Urist said:

Not much info to collect on sexpert 2. 1 league, 195 players.

I suppose we could collect info on sexpert 1 in an effort to predict next week's S2 league. Mine is 105 players. High levels are huxley (307), QBCFR (305), Tsuga (302) and Kendell (300).

My guess (supported by nothing in particular except some very broad extrapolation) is that there are 18 S1 leagues of 105 players each this week (= 1890 total). That would mean 450 players in S2 next week, 4x 112/113. We'll see, I guess.

We could try to collect those 18(?) leagues, but I suspect that many of the players who are most likely to contribute to this thread are already in S2. :P

• _shal_ changed the title to Identifying the Sexpert 2 & 3 and Dicktator 1 brackets in league season 15 (27th December-03rd January)