Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

6 hours ago, La Kajira said:

Oh, that it very much can be. The first few hits are usually free tho :D
And I tend to prefer the opposite...being pushed and forced. At least at the start of things

sounds like fun, but somehow i get the feeling we are not talking about fighting players in HH anymore :D

• Haha 1

Doesn't look like a very friendly league, but there may be a top 4 chance...hopefully

5 hours ago, blaa said:

sounds like fun, but somehow i get the feeling we are not talking about fighting players in HH anymore :D

Whatever gave you that idea? Nothing like getting grabbed by the neck and rammed into the wall by a league opponent to get into the game mood :D

Screenshot_7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

blaa: "congrats, but like i told you, begging is the key, but if it doesnt work, you have to force it - go get a 1st this week"

Now, that sounds delightful ^^
Might even work out for me this time. This looks pretty winnable. Unless I'm missing some hidden threat, lollo is likely to be my only competition. But not sure how much of a competition. Well...only one way to find out...
RNG is really not on my side so far tho. Hope that balances itself out over time

102 players, 491 - 380 lvl

maybewinnable.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 2

This looks winnable to me. If our god and tormentor RNG wills it. Takanome could be a threat I think? 
Also this is the lowest number of people with higher lvl than me I've ever faced. I'm right there under Major Loo. Still a 25 lvl difference against the top of the lineup tho

377 - (445) - 491 

winnable.png

Edited by La Kajira
  • Like 4

58 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

This looks winnable to me. If our god and tormentor RNG wills it. Takanome could be a threat I think? 
Also this is the lowest number of people with higher lvl than me I've ever faced. I'm right there under Major Loo. Still a 25 lvl difference against the top of the lineup tho

377 - (445) - 491 

winnable.png

cant remember takanome, but that should mean something too, jihnn was sometimes a strong player, but last week he only scored 22,23 in his league, whereas the top player had 23,06, so yeah, should be a win, i guess

2 hours ago, blaa said:

cant remember takanome, but that should mean something too, jihnn was sometimes a strong player, but last week he only scored 22,23 in his league, whereas the top player had 23,06, so yeah, should be a win, i guess

Yea, the name itself (Takanome) doesn't ring any bells with me either. But does have several wins on record. The number (4) is low considering the level, but there is that level to contend with. Well...we'll see ^^

105 player league. Neat...extra EXP ^^
Normally I'd fancy a good shot at top 4. But with the new rewards...I dunno. The difference between top 4 and top 15 is not worth the cost. And not seeing much of a chance for 1st here. 
Anyone knows how Fibh, Spooz and TheGlider did on the new system?
Still seeing the old rewards displayed by the way. Some spaghetti issues I'm guessing? Probably won't last till the end of week tho...

new.png

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Slynia said:

D3 with 101 players
Levels 377 - 500
101 377-500.JPG

Nani? Gogeta again? And he brought spheedy with him this time! 
Oh and Zerodyme, Anyakyna and Javi also from CNO 😂

Come on! It's only 3 levels now! You can win that!

My bet: Slynia - spheedy - Gogeta - Zerodyme. Mark my words.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Surprised :O 1

3 hours ago, La Kajira said:

105 player league. Neat...extra EXP ^^
Normally I'd fancy a good shot at top 4. But with the new rewards...I dunno. The difference between top 4 and top 15 is not worth the cost. And not seeing much of a chance for 1st here. 
Anyone knows how Fibh, Spooz and TheGlider did on the new system?
Still seeing the old rewards displayed by the way. Some spaghetti issues I'm guessing? Probably won't last till the end of week tho...

new.png

you wont beat glider and fibh, spooz was bad, got good, but last time I had him he was average (not sure how player decide to play though, glider already mentioned he might try only a top4/15, but also said he might test fibh :D)

I am going for top4 in my league besides only a small net win and not even a safe top4 with 3 AM

i say too often it's not worth, but in the end I am going for it anyway, just because i have enough resources and I am hoping for an upset every week

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

you wont beat glider and fibh, spooz was bad, got good, but last time I had him he was average (not sure how player decide to play though, glider already mentioned he might try only a top4/15, but also said he might test fibh :D)

I am going for top4 in my league besides only a small net win and not even a safe top4 with 3 AM

i say too often it's not worth, but in the end I am going for it anyway, just because i have enough resources and I am hoping for an upset every week

Yea, that sounds familiar ^^
Fibh rushed 4864 points already. Not sure if there were that many unboosted players, or it's a case of no fucks given. It's something I would sometimes do...rush as many unboosted as I could the first day to increase my chances of getting as many unboosted as possible over the week. That ate into my earnings a lot already, before the awards reduction. Which is the thing - I always cared about the position more than the reward. That's what the game is mostly about for me...the fun of ruining them high lvls party week after week. The more challenging, the more fun. 
Everything else about the game is just "AFK" resource spending a half-trained monkey could do. Just waterproof the PC case to make sure the monkey can't macerate the Motherboard in piss and you're good to go :D
That's the thing tho...I've already been around break even with rewards before the reduction. Now PvP looks like a resource dump. That's no bueno...given the quickly reducing amount of resources the game's giving us. Well...let's see what the next couple changes do...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, La Kajira said:

Yea, that sounds familiar ^^
Fibh rushed 4864 points already. Not sure if there were that many unboosted players, or it's a case of no fucks given. It's something I would sometimes do...rush as many unboosted as I could the first day to increase my chances of getting as many unboosted as possible over the week. That ate into my earnings a lot already, before the awards reduction. Which is the thing - I always cared about the position more than the reward. That's what the game is mostly about for me...the fun of ruining them high lvls party week after week. The more challenging, the more fun. 
Everything else about the game is just "AFK" resource spending a half-trained monkey could do. Just waterproof the PC case to make sure the monkey can't macerate the Motherboard in piss and you're good to go :D
That's the thing tho...I've already been around break even with rewards before the reduction. Now PvP looks like a resource dump. That's no bueno...given the quickly reducing amount of resources the game's giving us. Well...let's see what the next couple changes do...

That sounds familiar, but I'm a higher level than you 😂.

But... in this league rushing doesn't seem like a good strategy, you know...