Beauty Contest! We Need a Judge!

Mika Kinkoid

Greetings heroes!☺️

Bunny told us that your hands need something comforting which would remind you of your favorite Haremverse girl. For sure, there is nothing better to rest your hands on than two lovely pillows.

After hearing Bunny’s announcement, our girls got very impatient to be in closer contact with their heroes. That’s why they organized a beauty contest where Bunny herself applied. She and 5 other girls were chosen for the final stage. The judge for this competition is you!

Everything depends on your choice!. Our girls would like to hear from you which one do you think is the “Beauty” Queen, worthy of being recreated on a personal mouse pad.

You can vote until October the 15th.

Our Survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/GI04iP5qIK65rPyt2

852736395798356.nGCRLly5lRJSnzCBJGIL_height640.png

If you wish to discuss about your choice in the survey and share your preferences, this is the right place.

Thank you for participating!  😘

• Like 18
  • Thanks 5

Tough competition from Bunny and Not Agate, but yeah, my vote went to Red Battler, too.

Edit: And after reading again, I see that two selections can be made, so Bunny it is for the other choice.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If we're talking about "best-looking" girls in general, I base my 'ratings' off their poses only, since that's the quickest way to see how they're drawn, but even that factors in a lot of other things beside a character's pure beauty. From the six options, the prettiest- both in design and artwork- are Salem and Lady Arcana, no questions (esp. if we're talking about Travel Arcana). The rest have decent poses (and tbh my bias toward Salem isn't just based on her face), but even considering the other factors, Arcana and Salem beat the other four by a long-shot. 

If I had to rank them by their head/beauty (judging only by poses once again), it'd probably be: 

1. (Travel) Arcana

2. Salem (she would be first if we're considering all forms of Arcana)

3. Ninja Agate

4. (Val) Red Battler (regular Red Battler would rank above Agate)

5. Bunny (Loving Bunny would've ranked above Red Battler)

6. Lola

• Like 1

I think uan de agate would be great but one of nouru would be better but I vote for agate or even one of arcana...... 

by the way I subscribed to his pantreon because I wanted to win the exclusive pantheon girl but how do you get it or is it false the panther girl would appreciate your answer. thanks an excellent game

10 minutes ago, pollito said:

I think uan de agate would be great but one of nouru would be better but I vote for agate or even one of arcana...... 

by the way I subscribed to his pantreon because I wanted to win the exclusive pantheon girl but how do you get it or is it false the panther girl would appreciate your answer. thanks an excellent game

Could you please create a new thread in QA Questions Answers about the patreon stuff, or contact the team directly on their patreon site?
We want to keep threads on topic as much as possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

That's easy... Definitely Val Red Battler.
I would be a traitor to myself if I wouldn't vote on Red Battler, especially if it's the Valentine event version.

Same here guys. My top pick would be Val Red Battler (the way She squeezes Her melons together is so ooh! 🤗) and My 2nd would be none other than Bunny. ❤

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Tough competition from Bunny and Not Agate, but yeah, my vote went to Red Battler, too.

Edit: And after reading again, I see that two selections can be made, so Bunny it is for the other choice.

Oh and Thanks to @_shal_ for pointing out that You can select 2 Girls. I had to go back for Bunny. 👍

The Ninja agate one would be the best one to use in public places around other people because random people would not consider it hentai.
Bunny is this games mascot girl and from the picture it seems that they already have made some for her so no need to vote on something that they will make without people voting for it..

I used my vote for Ninja Agate and red battler due to not needing to use my vote on Bunny.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, natstar said:

The Ninja agate one would be the best one to use in public places around other people because random people would not consider it hentai.
Bunny is this games mascot girl and from the picture it seems that they already have made some for her so no need to vote on something that they will make without people voting for it..

I used my vote for Ninja Agate and red battler due to not needing to use my vote on Bunny.

That's actually a very clever assessment. Man, now You've got Me second guessing My choices! 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Thought the same thing about Ninja Agate being the least risque visually so she got my vote and who can say no to a Red battler mouse pad 😍, she got a vote too

• Like 2

Salem and Val Red Battler are clearly 1 and 2.

Lola probably 3, but I do love Ninja Agate, she's got some underrated tits.

Looking through all the haremettes available, I think Val Jennie, Kelina/Val Kelina, Festival Bonny, Bunny's Mother, Katharina, Venam, Xmas Ninja Elf, and Easter Bunny all could have made great options as well.  There are obviously many others you can make cases for (shout outs to Rabbi, Arianne, Festival Solveig, and Travel Gwenaelle among many others) but most lack the great cleavage shots (with clothes or lingerie) these all have.

Pretty sure Val Red Battler still would have been top two regardless though, and hard to argue against Salem.

Edited by Naraku-no-Hana

Who cares about public places.  Depending on how the mouse pad turns out, I'm not sure I'd like my daughter to see it (them)!  She's very judgemental and prudish.

I'm with Chthugha here.  It's Val Red Battler all the way and, while I just love Agate's perky little breasts, I'd need something comfortable to rest my hand on, so my decision was part practical, part perverted.

What I really want to know, though, was how the choice of girls was derived.  Was it that survey we did some time ago when we voted for our favs?

• Like 1