Patch Notes 07/11/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

47 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Is that all the club is going to be?  A chat room?

That is  what it sounds like, thats pity really  as it would have nice if there was some mini games or quests you and other club members could do together  and win points,xp or some thing.  🙁

3 minutes ago, wertyu said:

That is  what it sounds like, thats pity really  as it would have nice if there was some mini games or quests you and other club members could do together  and win points,xp or some thing.  🙁

I think they'll add that in the future. I also think they should have waited for this feature to be complete before releasing it, cause we aren't in a hurry for the clubs and as of now they are useless.

• Like 2

General

• Release of our new feature - The Clubs
  • It is a social feature that will permit you to play and evolve in the Haremverse with your friends
  • You can be only in one clan at the time
  • All players will be able to join a club from level 1
  • Creating a club costs 600/100 kobans
  • When creating your club, you will be able to choose a name with a maximum of 20 symbols, space are counted
    • The first name change of the club is free then it will cost 600/100 kobans
  • The recruitment for clubs will have 3 status : Open, Requests Only and Closed
    • Open means that any eligible player can join the club
    • Requests only means that eligible player can request to join the club and the club creator need to accept the request
    • Closed means that no one can join
  • To join a club, you need to go on the club's page and use the join/request button
  • Currently a club can welcome up to 20 members
  • Players can quit a clan or be kicked out of a clan by the clan leader without any restrictions
  • Each club will have an ingame chat to give the options to the members to discuss with each other
    • The moderation of the club chat is done by the club creator that can mute and delete messages

I wonder what the difference between a Clan and a Club is?

30 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I wonder what the difference between a Clan and a Club is?

i think its only other name for a clan/guilde

but besides of that, i dint see that any of the function r unlocked yet. only joining/creating. so its basically the same like on the  ts. club has no function atm. maybe they really should wait till the club is finished. a room where is nothing to do shouldnt be released.

• Like 1

I hope they have a better gui prepared for the rollout than the one that is available at the public test server.  There the game turns away from being playable on a mobile device: 

• the top menu list is much smaller and worse readable: contrasts became a "look but don't see to much"
  • the (imo) needed icons like going back (top left) and menu (top Right) became much smaller thus harder to hit - not impossible, just harder
  • the number of open league tickets still got no space on town page
  • club Chat is available via speaking bubbles, not via Clubs - and the bubbles don't indicate if there are unread messages

cheers, windia

club_gui_comparemarket.png

club_gui_comparetown.png

Edited by windia
changed town pic for menu
  • Like 2

I don't really understand what the purpose of a club is, but I assume more activities are on the way. Though, if we don't know what the clubs will actually be doing yet, that doesn't really provide the best incentive for joining right away. I don't know if it's better to aim for a club that has stronger players, or weaker ones. And I won't really know until we can do more than chat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GarfEild said:

I don't really understand what the purpose of a club is, but I assume more activities are on the way. Though, if we don't know what the clubs will actually be doing yet, that doesn't really provide the best incentive for joining right away. I don't know if it's better to aim for a club that has stronger players, or weaker ones. And I won't really know until we can do more than chat.

there r pretty interesting function planed but seems not with this patch.

I like the change of the menu, it was always pretty intrusive and sometimes caused errors. It looks more part of the game now. What I don't like is the tiny cash, fight and energy symbols in favor of the huge pay to get more of this yellow buttons.

It would've been great if you could have some kinda quest connected to leagues or leaderboard.. which would give you exp kobans and some gifts.. Also It would be fun to compete with club members or go up against other clubs.. well.. its a start, can't wait for future updates.. :) :) 

On 11/6/2018 at 4:17 PM, DHarry said:

I like the change of the menu, it was always pretty intrusive and sometimes caused errors. It looks more part of the game now. What I don't like is the tiny cash, fight and energy symbols in favor of the huge pay to get more of this yellow buttons.

Even worse, they moved the full screen button away into the dropdown menu. Are you serious? Guess mobile users arent welcome to play anymore. Tiny icons and the button to make them bigger hidden away in some menu. Thanks kinkoid. 

• Like 2

Too many unanswered questions for my liking at this point.  First and foremost:  Why should I join a club?

Secondly, how am I supposed to see how many xp I need to level up?  Nothing happens when I hold down the xp display on the main page anymore.

Edited by Gambit126
  • Like 1