Promote your club here!

Chthugha

On 12/8/2021 at 3:36 PM, Puriel said:

Very interested in joining your club. I am active several times during the day and working on all phases for improvement. I am a new player so I am a bit short on Harem size but gaining every month. I will be doing tower only one weeks there is affection for a legendary girl to slow down leveling and catch up my girls. Also will be putting a pause on adventuring once I unlock Finalmecia for the same reason. Will likely keep doing dailies for the extra kobans. I have a pending application and I am willing to take any advice given to a new player. Thank you for your consideration!

Okay, we have a lot of space atm.
Do you have a discord account?

Also, can you post a screenshot of your player profile.
After that you can apply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 9:50 AM, jamanga said:
Hi legends
  • Welcome to the fully-maxed Land of Oz
  • Id: 2668
  • Language spoken: English
  • Members: 27 / 40
  • Membership type: Open (join us!)
  • We share knowledge, redeem codes, experience, tactics and world views.
  • Level requirement: 269+
  • You should be an active member in terms of either contributions, input or feedback. You should also be able to use the "club chat" feature, so that we can communicate and discuss strategies as a team. 

We are a friendly club, some members are Australian, several are very experienced and anyone is welcome. Once you are a member feel free to chat or ask any questions.

Hope to see you soon. 😉

LandOfOz.thumb.jpg.6959593ebb089e21b3f5a1492987c83a.jpg

Hey hi I want to join your club Iam currently lvl 316

12 hours ago, jamanga said:

Hi Just kim - join away, the club is Open and you are over the level 269 requirement. See you soon :)

Is the club active how many players are currently participating in the club champion?

Edited by Just kim

48 minutes ago, BlueBallCooter said:

I’ll miss your cracked sense of humor brotha. Good Travels. 

You know what brother cooter i also missed you and brother tanchiu and our heavy sleeper mastur hastur iam still undecided in joining other clubs I didn't even join any clubs yet and i didn't leave the blue balls club yet in the forum iam just doing a bit of exploring I'll be joining blue balls club again if mastur hastur accept me again hahaha.. but until then I'll do some exploring...

But then again having no club really feels a bit lonely haha..

Edited by Just kim
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2022 at 12:48 AM, Just kim said:

Is the club active how many players are currently participating in the club champion?

Hi mate

19/26 members are attacking the club champion this round. Join us and see for yourself, you can always move on if you like...

• 1 month later...

ck-005.png.e45cf2f446ed7dc5eb705a21543e23cf.png

The club's membership setting is "open."

We are a friendly and active group sharing this journey and having fun along the way to restoring the kingdom.

So please, if you are interested in joining the club, and we are full, check back to see if a new slot has opened up.

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English
- Your current amount of members  29/40 ( 11 membership slots are currently open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 300 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (I.e. continueing participation in the Club Champions feature).

Around the 1st of each month, members who have not participated in game or club activities are subject to losing membership (I normally give players 45 days due to my RL work schedule).

* Current Stats  (Fully Maxed)

Edited by Pelinor
updated club stats

• 2 weeks later...

Magyarok Klubja, Club ID: 1407
Server: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/
Requirements to join: min lvl 350
Languages: Magyar, English
Members: full but some are inactive
Rules: not much, play every day. Cum and chill here! Gyere nyugodtan, elvagyunk mint a befőtt, nem követelünk meg semmit csapatszinten.

jB9zEw.jpg

• 1 month later...

Name of the club: Maharlika Faction
ID of the club: 8571
Language spoken in the club: English
Your current amount of members: 2/20

Goal of the club: I really don't know cause the leader isn't really that much active. Since he isn't really active, I'm the only one in the club that contribute to the club. So I guess the goal of our club is we just want more members in the club that is capable to contribute in the club.
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: There's really no restrictions. As long as you're contributing to the club (either by donating money to upgrade the stats or battling the club champion), then you're welcome to the club.
Expectations of the members: The expectations to the members is to at least contribute something into the club. Even if you're just like a Level 90 or something, if you can at least throw 100k for donation then you're very welcome into our club.

I know our club isn't really enticing for someone who is a high level player or someone that is looking for a very good club but I hope at least someone who is like a low level player (maybe 50 to 100) can join our club.

Edited by Crafter22
I added the last paragraph because I know that our club really won't attract any high caliber players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, Just kim said:

You know what brother cooter i also missed you and brother tanchiu and our heavy sleeper mastur hastur iam still undecided in joining other clubs I didn't even join any clubs yet and i didn't leave the blue balls club yet in the forum iam just doing a bit of exploring I'll be joining blue balls club again if mastur hastur accept me again hahaha.. but until then I'll do some exploring...

just so you’re caught up, things are pretty much the same as when you left. That squeakiest wheel/clique that we picked up a while back is/are clamoring for the most lubrication. I’m sure you smell what the Rock is cooking. 🤣🤣

I hope the wide old world is treating you good. Cya later. 🐢i

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlueBallCooter said:

just so you’re caught up, things are pretty much the same as when you left. That squeakiest wheel/clique that we picked up a while back is/are clamoring for the most lubrication. I’m sure you smell what the Rock is cooking. 🤣🤣

Yo what's up cooter so nice to be able to say hello again with my old clubmate hehe..  is master hastur still the club leader if so your doomed haha.. just kidding 🤣 miss you all there

Just a heads up on why I leave the club because I don't want to be blamed again and again and again by something I didn't do on purpose and what I did didn't even break any rules anyway is the guys still bitching on what I did? Haha..

found myself a new club damn they're champion is too op I can't keep up haha.. but it's ok need some time to adjust haha..

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 10:09 AM, Just kim said:

9 hours ago, Just kim said:

Yo what's up cooter so nice to be able to say hello again with my old clubmate hehe..  is master hastur still the club leader if so your doomed haha.. just kidding 🤣 miss you all there

Just a heads up on why I leave the club because I don't want to be blamed again and again and again by something I didn't do on purpose and what I did didn't even break any rules anyway is the guys still bitching on what I did? Haha..

found myself a new club damn they're champion is too op I can't keep up haha.. but it's ok need some time to adjust haha..

hey, dude. I am just glad to hear you have found a place where you are both appreciated and happy. 
Hastur Blaster is still running the asylum (most days 😉). The same bitches are still bitching about anyone and anything except themselves. You know. Same shiznit different day stuff. 
Stay positive my friend. It might rub off on someone. Cya 🐢

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

⛩️! ⛩️! ⛩️! HELLO AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO TEMPLE OF SEX !  ⛩️! ⛩️! ⛩️!

Temple is an open club for players lvl 100+

There  are currently 20 members out of 40 so there is plenty of space for new faces !

All of club updates are MAXED out (10% boost for everything ) !

There are only three simple rules :

1.Be an active player (dont come in game once a month )

2. Look at the club chat at least once per week (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

3.Fight in club battles regularly with at least 1 ticket !

Club name: Temple of Sex

Club ID to find us faster : #1965

Club language: English

Dm me for any questions !
I hope we will meet soon !

⛩️! ⛩️! ⛩️!Guru-Club leader  ⛩️! ⛩️! ⛩️!

• Hearts 1

• 2 months later...

Are you looking for a club to start off with? Then join Harem Seireitei! Let's grow together and dominate with our harem! No need of any requeriments.

¿Estás buscando un club con el cual empezar? Únete entonces al Harem Seireitei! Crezcamos juntos y dominemos con nuestros harems! No hay ningún requisito.

It doesn't matter when are you reading this, even after months since the publication. Help me to grow this club!

No importa cuando leas esto, incluso despues de meses de la publicación. ¡Ayúdame a crecer este club!

Club identification: 10349

ES/ENG

• 2 weeks later...

We're looking for active players to come and fight the club champion regularly! Come and make at least one fight, with one ticket :)

Our average level is 400, but even players in level 250-300 which are active are welcomed to join and grow with us.

Our Club ID 1006 🙂

My Club 4.11.22.jpg

• 1 month later...

Somos un club nuevo y buscamos más gente. Para que con más gente activa ganemos más fragmentos, sólo pedimos actividad por parte de los nuevos usuarios, para poder vencer a los campeones más fácilmente.

No tenemos requisitos de ingreso más allá del nivel. El club tiene todas las características al nivel 10.

Nombre: Jardín sombrío  

Plataforma: Hentai Heroes (https://erogames.com/es)

Identificación del club ID: 1554

Idioma/Language: Español/Spanish

Nivel mínimo/Minimum level: 210. Sin requisitos de kobans.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...