Promote your club here!

Chthugha

This thread is made for everyone who wants to promote their club and for those who are searching for a club to join.

For those who want to promote their clubs, please include the following information in the promotional posts:

- Name of the club
- ID of the club
- Language spoken in the club
- Your current amount of members (please update this, and post
full here if your club is full)
- Goal of the club
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club
- Expectations of the members

To everyone following this thread: I won't keep this thread up to date anymore.
There's now a whole section of the forum to create your own thread to promote your club.
I also don't moderate the forum anymore, so I don't have a reason to keep things tidy.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3
  • GG 1

So I'll promote my new club as first:

Name: Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]
ID: #1898
Language: English
Current membercount: 37/40
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well.
Restrictions: Being an active forum member (it's up to me to decide if you actually are an active forum member).
Expectations: 1: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being. 2: Stay active in the game. I am loyal to club members, but I will check if you stay active in the game. If you are inactive for 3 weeks in a row, then I'll kick you from the club. I will check that by checking everyone's ranking in the weekly ranking on the ToF. If it's your first time, you are on the list. After the second week of showing no activity this way, I'll write down your level. The third week I'll check for inactivity again, and I will also compare your level with the week before. If both show no sign of life, I will kick you. If you are inactive, because of a holiday or something like that, then please give me a notice beforehand. I will exclude you from the check for the time you said you would be away.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Current membercount: 1/20
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well
Restrictions: Being an active forum member (it's up to me to decide if you actually are an active forum member).
Expectations: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being.

I want to be the treasurer (I can be bribed and bought:D)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I think you are a bit late when most of the top players and active forum members have joined a club yet.

Anyway @Chthugha good luck with your club, I was expecting something like that to join as I prefer the forum to post (not a chat type myself). There will be many changes in the clubs participants so you wil get many members, perhaps me if I am expelled.

something I miss is a separate subforum devoted to all related to clubs ¿cannot you ask in discord for an administrator to create it?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jelom said:

I think you are a bit late when most of the top players and active forum members have joined a club yet.

Anyway @Chthugha good luck with your club, I was expecting something like that to join as I prefer the forum to post (not a chat type myself). There will be many changes in the clubs participants so you wil get many members, perhaps me if I am expelled.

something I miss is a separate subforum devoted to all related to clubs ¿cannot you ask in discord for an administrator to create it?

I actually was busy with this post a week ago, but then I suddenly couldn't login to the forum anymore -_-
Also, I am not searching for top players. I'm searching for active forum members, no matter their level or stats or activity.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 8:42 PM, Chthugha said:

Current membercount: 1/20
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well
Expectations: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being.

hmm, to join or not to join. Been waiting to see if i could find an English speaking club (was thinking of starting 1 but my idea of name was taken and then didnt get round to it), its hard to tell by most of the names. Thanks for putting EN by yours as you wouldnt have guessed otherwise.

Was holding off on joining 1 but as i know there is an English speaking 1 i might give it a go.

Decided to give clubs a go and want to thank @Chthugha for making an English one and for accepting me.

Edited by bane
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 11:40 PM, jelom said:

Dunno if he would accept me, but I still haven't joined a club, and I won't do it only to chat, as I don't own a smartphone and even in that case I would hardly play HH to join a club only to chat with 19 other players (too little time for that and the forum). I am expecting the time when the devs will announce the other functions of the clubs, then I will decide if it is worth to candidate to one. Respect for Chthugha, anyways: if I remember correctly he is a free player that consequently has only free kobans, and spent 600 kobans to open a club: i would never do the same before knowing the other functions of the clubs and knowing that the game is worth the candle.

• Like 2

On HH I am a free to play player. I simply have no means to buy kobans, because of the limited amount of payment options.

On Nutaku however... only bought monthly card and two starter offers there, but I am able to buy things because of the myriad of ways they offer you to pay.

• Like 2

Hi everybody,

I just realized we have this thread here. Thank you all for reading this! This club is currently #2 on HH.com and striving for becoming #1 again. Maybe you want to help and be part of the community? 🙂

Welcome to the Peaceful Warriors!

We are a community of great high level HH.com players that you might find yourself wanting to be part of. We constantly seek to improve ourselves. We embrace challenges. We love to be part of the community.

Name: Peaceful Warriors
ID: 1229
Server Location: HH.com
Current members: 20/20
Motivation: Having a professional team of accomplished players to share high end strategies and win PvP together, becoming #1 worldwide eventually
Requirements: PvP optimized setup and level 310+ (for now we are 20 players, but please don't hesitate to reach out to me via Discord or the Forum if you want to be part of the team)

Our Code of Honor:
1. WE HAVE FUN!
Why would we play a game anyway if there's no fun involved? We are an awesome community and experience fun together! We celebrate our wins!
2. WE HELP EACH OTHER!
We are active warriors and don't hesitate to ask for support. If people have questions, we love to answer them with the intent to help.
3. WE ARE RESPECTFUL!
We treat each other well and communicate respectfully and responsibly. There is no blaming, trolling or insulting.
4. WE ARE AUTHENTIC!
We are true to our values and don't pretend or lie.
5. WE KEEP OUR AGREEMENTS!
We are committed to this Code of Honor. We call people on violations of the Code and we know that breaking the Code will ban us from the Peaceful Warriors club.

Edited by Ninonator
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ninonator said:

Requirements: PvP optimized setup and level 300+ (worst players will be kicked every time we reach 20 members)

Restrictions: Restricted status (please apply only if you have a decent level 300+ PvP Setup)

As I would not meet your lvl 300 req I would not apply anyway.

Just a question out of curiosity: that means, I could join as the best player (atm) and 20(+) kicks later being kicked because better ones applied in meantime?

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

It would also mean that at some point the leader has to kick himself 🤣

That's correct, I'm actually close to the bottom already... Guess I need to do night shifts on the game to avoid being last 😂

To answer your question @windia: Yes, that is entirely possible and happened quite a lot within the first hours when clubs were introduced. I really don't like kicking people, but in order to be #1 on the board (which is the primary target), I have no idea how to deal with this any other way.

This game is a lot of fun already and the clubs might unlock a huge new potential which I want to be prepared for.

Do you have suggestions on how to improve on a high end club?

Best Regards

26 minutes ago, Ninonator said:

Do you have suggestions on how to improve on a high end club?

Thanks for your answer.

Well, as it lacks any official criteria of "high end club", I technically can't tell you any. 

I only can say: right now you concentrate on something that will never satisfy you: you want to combine the top 20 pvp Player (available).

That ignores the human behind an account.

That is questioning too: weekly or all time? Kicking after being 20 dudes ignores official weekly measurement on Sunday (CEST) after 20 o'clock.

Before ToF, the only measurement with decoration was mojo. in my opinion a very strange one. So I see pvp as better.

So keeping this pace you will end up  creating a new club every few weeks while you never know if the old one is lead in your way. Unless you pay Kinkoid a new house because you invested your house to be XP No1 (with huge gap to 2nd) and stuffed with all legendary items. The only way to be No 1 in all time pvp...

In my opinion, windia

(yes, keeping an eye on performance is useful, kicking because of lower end - find other rules that can form a team (instead of ranking numbers) and can deal with vacations)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

@windia Thanks a lot for your educated reply! I sure have a lot to learn about this. 

My approach can get along as rude or disrespectful towards the people behind the accounts and that's not what I intend. My goal is to have a great community of good people around me and lead them to #1. We have been there before, so it must be possible without buying Kinkoid a house. 😄

Thanks again for your words. I just created a thread named "Peaceful Warriors Dojo" to discuss strategies and give feedback on this specific club. It would be great if you'd come there from time to time and help us become better!

Best Regards

Nino

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ninonator said:

Hi everybody,

I just realized we have this thread here. Thank you all for reading this! This club is currently #2 on HH.com and striving for becoming #1 again. Maybe you want to help and be part of the community? 🙂

We are a community of great high level HH.com players that you might find yourself wanting to be part of. We constantly seek to improve ourselves. We embrace challenges. We love to be part of the community.

Current members: 19/20
Motivation: Having a professional team to share high end strategies and win PvP together, becoming #1 worldwide eventually
Requirements: PvP optimized setup and level 300+ (worst players will be kicked every time we reach 20 members)
Restrictions: Restricted status (please apply only if you have a decent level 300+ PvP setup)

Our Code of Honor:
1. WE HAVE FUN!
Why would we play a game anyway if there's no fun involved? We are an awesome community and experience fun together! We celebrate our wins!
2. WE HELP EACH OTHER!
We are active warriors and don't hesitate to ask for support. If people have questions, we love to answer them with the intent to help.
3. WE ARE RESPECTFUL!
We treat each other well and communicate respectfully and responsibly. There is no blaming, trolling or insulting.
4. WE ARE AUTHENTIC!
We are committed to this Code of Honor. We call people on violations of the Code and we know that breaking the Code will ban us from the Peaceful Warriors club.

just tried to join your club, but it had the good sense of not taking my application (great screening protocol ) 9_9

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

9 hours ago, Ninonator said:

Hi everybody,

Current members: 19/20
Motivation: Having a professional team to share high end strategies and win PvP together, becoming #1 worldwide eventually
Restrictions: Restricted status (please apply only if you have a decent level 300+ PvP setup)

Our Code of Honor:
1. WE HAVE FUN!
2. WE HELP EACH OTHER!
3. WE ARE RESPECTFUL!
4. WE ARE AUTHENTIC!

Guess you won't have me as I am only a lowly lvl272 FtP-player. Even when I'm sure you know my all-time (national) pvp ranking.

PvP gets polluted anyways since league battles also count and there are koban pushers there no FtP can ever match.

Good luck with your club.

I highly doubt that a club founder can get kicked out. Who is going to do that?

:P

Edited by dirty harry

53 minutes ago, casey said:

just tried to join your club, but it had the good sense of not taking my application (great screening protocol ) 9_9

I have to disappoint you mate, but you've just been accepted 😉

@dirty harry Thank you and good luck for you as well! Yeah, only way to kick myself is to close the club. However, if I in fact happen to be the weakest player of the club with my lv 305, 121 girls and 163k ego... the club will be awesome! 😄

Have a great time!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ninonator said:

However, if I in fact happen to be the weakest player of the club with my lv 305, 121 girls and 163k ego... the club will be awesome! 😄

you mean 163k endurance right? ego should be much higher, over 200k already.

15 minutes ago, Ninonator said:

I have to disappoint you mate, but you've just been accepted 😉

@dirty harry Thank you and good luck for you as well! Yeah, only way to kick myself is to close the club. However, if I in fact happen to be the weakest player of the club with my lv 305, 121 girls and 163k ego... the club will be awesome! 😄

Have a great time!

That's probably a big mistake on your part, I would put me on probation immediately:P the smart money would have me as the first member to be punted from your club.

You should check out some of my recent posts to see what you can expect from me.9_9

11 minutes ago, Habi said:

you mean 163k endurance right? ego should be much higher, over 200k already.

And this is why you should be the actual leader of the Peaceful Warriors 😅👍

7 minutes ago, casey said:

That's probably a big mistake on your part, I would put me on probation immediately:P the smart money would have me as the first member to be punted from your club.

You should check out some of my recent posts to see what you can expect from me.9_9

Oh casey, don't you worry about that. I have nothing but trust that you will stay because you're a very good player that happens to be part of a great community now. 😉
From your posts I can only see you're very active and competitive, but that's part of what the Peaceful Warriors are about. Right now we score #1 for the next 4h (but technically we are #2 since the Club non officiel is so damn good).

Whatever, time will tell. Be sure you're very welcome among us!

16 hours ago, _shal_ said:

You mean the numbers on the Tower of Fame? That stopped after about three weeks of the leagues.

I didn't know that, thx. I'll check it out.

In any case with the last few patches the devs definitely succeeded in giving pvp a more prominent place. I used to reach the top 100 easily but the last few weeks I'm hovering around rank 100, usually a bit above. So more ppl must be playing it.

• Darsca pinned this topic