Promote your club here!

Chthugha

18 hours ago, Mythos said:

What's the meaning of this name? And from what language..

It is fabricated Latin. Pervert (hentai) Heroes of the forum.

16 hours ago, Badhead said:

Thanks for the open invite, Chthugha. As someone who has applied to several clubs and can't seem to make the cut (just joined in Feb, so I'm not max-level yet) I appreciate the hospitality. 

Well, it's semi-open. Right now there are enough spaces, so I'll allow you to join.
But I really want people to participate in the forum, so we can create a healthy and stable community here as well.
Which is also what I put in my introduction to the club.

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Decided to put in an application to the forum perverts, hope Chthugha will have me. :)

3 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Likewise, I also have applied for that club.  Hope to be accepted.

I know that Chthugha accidentaly declined someone as he was on his phone (he mentioned it in club chat). Id check and resubmit If it was either you@Gambit126 or @_shal_ hopefully you get in.

16 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

When people refer to "PvP optimized" what are they talking about?  The Arena?  League play was excluded, so I know that's not what they meant.  Is it something I haven't unlocked yet?  (L41, 15 girls)

By PvP optimized they mean that you must have the correct girls in your pvp team and the best girl that you have available for your class as your alpha, also your equipment must be top notch by that i mean that you must have a full legendary single stat set of items for your class and of course all those items must be as close to your current level as possible, we are talking about hardcore stuff.

Anyway none of that matters for you because most clubs that ask for "pvp optimized" they also ask you to be 300+ level.

8 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Kewl!  Tks.

I must be playing 'wrong', then. 😛  I only have my 'optimized' girls in my orgy team 50%-75% of the time.  I try to cycle them so that each PvP win gives my harem full XP and affection.

Actually beta and omega girls aren't very important so you can safely switch them with your other girls so you can level them faster BUT you should never ever change your alpha girl, she is doing 99% of the fighting and if you switch her with some random level 1 girl then you will most likely start losing even the easiest of fights, those against players with like 10k+ ego less than you.

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Just a quick update:
I have 10 spots left in the club still.

Are you serious, 10 spots left, you would think a big time  player of your renown would have them lining up and clamoring to get in:D

I think you should use reverse psychology and post that the club requires a minimum of level 335 or at least 140 girls in a members harem 

Exclusivity is a draw. Either that or players are  just scared of your reputation  as a humorless by the book Moderator9_9:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, casey said:

Are you serious, 10 spots left, you would think a big time  player of your renown would have them lining up and clamoring to get in:D

I think you should use reverse psychology and post that the club requires a minimum of level 335 or at least 140 girls in a members harem 

Exclusivity is a draw. Either that or players are  just scared of your reputation  as a humorless by the book Moderator9_9:D

Nah, the only people who are joining clubs are those who are looking to be in the strongest club ever type of players.
Biggest waste ever, because you would be helping your competition by doing that >,<

Uh,I am lv. 244 with 104 harems.I entered a club speaking non-Engligh so the is few interaction between other players. Which club can let me in?

I set my goal next year is to get second 5 star legendary KH and Travel Gwenaelle in event pachinko.

Edited by yoyowhan

2 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Uh,I am lv. 244 with 104 harems.I entered a club speaking non-Engligh so the is few interaction between other players. Which club can let me in?

I set my goal next year is to get second 5 star legendary KH and Travel Gwenaelle in event pachinko.

If you already have Norou and you get the next 5 star legendary then that will be enough because the only times I have my third harem member enter battle is when the other player has a lot of multi-stat legendary items and they are either charm/know-how because that makes the battle go on a little longer so i have more chances to get all 3 into battle and only when they enter battle do they add their stats.

It does not really matter what club you join because no club only troll battles or club vs club battles are in the game yet so people are being strict on allowing players into their club for no reason.

I am enjoying entering random clubs at the moment for fun and i suggest that you just join random ones as well and just enjoy yourself in chat because it most likely will be months before they make it matter what club you join but it will not matter if you missed out because they will be increasing the number of members that can join clubs past 20 then.

I might join the peaceful warriors later on but i had forum log in issues back then so i did not see their invite to me until too late but no rush because like I said they will be increasing the club member limit in the future.

Edited by natstar

45 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Your club is full with high level players so I will wait.

Actually it isn't: the lower player is Gambit at level 227 with 64 girl and there are other two who have lower level than you. Maybe you are confusing us with others, our club id is 1898, check it.

I'm halfway expecting to see a massive reorganization of membership as soon as clubs come online fully, mainly because so many groups formed by power similarity.  For example, one of the opportunities that has been predicted is a means to donate energy to club-mates. This is useful since so many players/accounts have nothing on which to spend energy.  If the entire club is waiting for the next chapter to be published to whom will they donate their energy?

I think the point was to congregate based on being like-minded people and able to communicate in a common language.  That's why I haven't been in a rush to join anything.  Then again, I suppose people don't have to team up in a way to maximize benefits if they don't want to, so I may be quite mistaken.

2 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Your club is full with high level players so I will wait.

You should join his club it's the best open club up at the moment so you better hurry up or all the remaining spots will be taken you even got an invite from him so you're ok to join..
I just joined because the chat in my other club died.

I accepted the 1st players that wanted to join, mostly. But this meant my Dutch Heroes club was full before there was this thread. No need to promote I guess. 

I do wonder indeed if max strengthbis going to mean anything, because clubs are listed based on their lvl atm...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, natstar said:

You should join his club it's the best open club up at the moment so you better hurry up or all the remaining spots will be taken you even got an invite from him so you're ok to join..
I just joined because the chat in my other club died.

You applied, you haven't joined yet >,<

• Darsca pinned this topic